July 2017 Mummies

Dear All, Congratulations to all of you including myself. :) Just got myself tested yesterday noon and this morning using watson test kit and both shows positive. Have been married coming to 5 years and in the initially stage, tried and tried but no news.. When we decided to leave it to fate, we got it. Had made an appt to visit Doc Hii in Khatib on friday not sure if any scanning will be done. Tried the baby centre apps online and based on the LMP, EDD was 22 July 2017, which means now is about 9weeks. Am really excited about the whole journey and of cos there are some worries too as i am already 35 this year and my tolerance of pain is pretty low. Hubby suggested going for C-sect as he knew i am worried of pain. I really hope i can overcome my own fear till the EDD arrived. Wishes all of us here have a smooth sailing pregnancy and looking forward to receiving more advises from all here. Many Thanks in advance and have a pleasant week ahead!
Hi there! I'm also scared of pain that's why was considering c sect. But my friends told me that c sect is actually more painful than natural birth (after the delivery)!

Just had my scan and found that baby has no heartbeat detected. Went Thomson hospital and was confirmed of the miscarriage at 9 weeks. Baby passed on at 7 weeks. So heartbroken. Just left the Facebook group. Wishing my angel baby well in heaven and all mummies babies be healthy and well :))

Just had my scan and found that baby has no heartbeat detected. Went Thomson hospital and was confirmed of the miscarriage at 9 weeks. Baby passed on at 7 weeks. So heartbroken. Just left the Facebook group. Wishing my angel baby well in heaven and all mummies babies be healthy and well :))

Take care n do a mini confinement. Have a well rest body ..

Hi there! I'm also scared of pain that's why was considering c sect. But my friends told me that c sect is actually more painful than natural birth (after the delivery)!
Hello! Yep. That's what my hubby said too. One is before birth pain, one is after birth pain. Still dunno how? maybe as time goes by, we will be braver?

Hi all.. is my second pregnancy here
My edd is on end Jun base on babycenter's calculator but will be C-sect so plan to choose date 1 Jul as
My 1st pregnancy is edd is 1 Aug by Dr Khong Chit Chong @ TPS too but too bad he no longer do pregnancy gynae
Very stress and exciting!
1st appt not sure yet but have book for John Tee @ TPS hope can get him
hi Mummies to Be, please leave ur facebook ID here, we will add u to the group accordingly.

Pls add me risfaith or 97560398

So sorry to hear this..sending you lots of love n hugs. Take good care of yourself. May a rainbow baby come along soon...

Anyone of you here having spotting? Should be in my 10th week now, I'm have been getting brown spotting since the early stages, comes and go.. Previously Gynae said that it's alright as Long as it's not bright red. But it's worrying though, keep wondering if there's something that I didn't do right, like ate the wrong food? Walk around too much? Anyone has similar experiences to share?

Anyone of you here having spotting? Should be in my 10th week now, I'm have been getting brown spotting since the early stages, comes and go.. Previously Gynae said that it's alright as Long as it's not bright red. But it's worrying though, keep wondering if there's something that I didn't do right, like ate the wrong food? Walk around too much? Anyone has similar experiences to share?
I also have brown discharge on week 8..went to kkh o&g the bb is doing fine.. The dr say maybe is implant bleeding and say is normal in early pregnancy ..ask mi just monitor and take dyrogesterone to stable the pregnancy... Just try to walk less and sit more...

I also have brown discharge on week 8..went to kkh o&g the bb is doing fine.. The dr say maybe is implant bleeding and say is normal in early pregnancy ..ask mi just monitor and take dyrogesterone to stable the pregnancy... Just try to walk less and sit more...

just visited my gynae today, everything's so good so far.. Ya I was prescribed dyrohesterone around 8 weeks, completed the course. Gynae thinks that I don't need it anymore. I actually realise there will be slight spotting whenever I walked more.. so ya, I'll try to walk lesser & rest more. Thanks @Karen_23

Hi ladies..

Any mummies taking panorama test?i took mine 2 days ago and was scheduled for NT scan on 13th Jan.. jus not sure if its necessary.. any idea?

Hi mummies ! My EDD is 17 July 2017 ! Had 2 times etopic pregnancy, had my right tube removed before. Was really lucky to be able to conceive after my first one .

My doctor is Wang Jun Jie @ KKH. Any reviews on him ? I didn't want to go back to my first gynae because his price is kinda on the high side. and if possible, i wanna try natural this time.

Rest well and take care

Anybody is doing the oscars test? Or had done it before/already? I'm just wondering if it's common to do oscars test, I know of someone who's edd is in July too, but her gynae had arranged for her to do the harmony test (if I don't remember wrongly) and not oscars? Wondering which is the common practise.. anybody has any experiences to share?

Anybody is doing the oscars test? Or had done it before/already? I'm just wondering if it's common to do oscars test, I know of someone who's edd is in July too, but her gynae had arranged for her to do the harmony test (if I don't remember wrongly) and not oscars? Wondering which is the common practise.. anybody has any experiences to share?
Hi,
My gynae have me option to choose between the 2. I chose Oscar becoz it is cheaper.

Do you girls think it is too early to buy baby stuff in Jan 2017? Thinking of whether I should go to the baby fair? Usually for baby fair, what are the items that u will grab? Thanks!!

Skeptical about Pregnancy Insurance?
Not Sure Pregnancy Insurance is important?
Which Pregnancy Insurance is the best in the market?

Let us share with you

Singapore motherhood have recently added this 'Prenatal Coverage for Pregnancy' in the home page, click the link to read more http://singaporemotherhood.com/axa-pregnancy-insurance-frankie/

ILP & NON ILP Included

and also click here to redeem your complimentary Baby Stroller Organiser http://singaporemotherhood.com/form/axa-pregnancy-insurance/

Hi all!! My edd is on the 14th July. I have just done harmony test and waiting for result.. hopefully no bad news...

Hi everyone. Glad there's a forum for mummies.

My edd is 7th July however, my first child was a preemie. A little worried that I might deliver earlier.

Researched a lil and they mentioned I have a high chance of going into early labour again. Hope all goes well for everyone.

I was given Oscar n NIPT as option. I did Oscar cos cheaper, But blood test came back as intermediate risk for Down syndrome so went to do NIPT as well.

total tubes of blood drawn for these 2 test is 6... no wonder anemic.. hahahaha

Do you girls think it is too early to buy baby stuff in Jan 2017? Thinking of whether I should go to the baby fair? Usually for baby fair, what are the items that u will grab? Thanks!!
usually grab the necessary item first like bottle warmer, bottle steriliser... anyway u can slowly buy cos there are always bb fair every other month. spread out ur purchases especially the big items like bb cot & stroller so that u won't feel the pinch all at one go...

usually grab the necessary item first like bottle warmer, bottle steriliser... anyway u can slowly buy cos there are always bb fair every other month. spread out ur purchases especially the big items like bb cot & stroller so that u won't feel the pinch all at one go...
Thanks!!!

Back