July 2017 Mummies

Hi all, I am new here. EDD mid Jul 2016.

For app, I am using I'm Expecting app by MedHelp. This app is pretty good because you can key in your EDD rather than last menses date.

Any recommendation for maternity panties? Is the high cut better or low cut better? I have quite bad bloating so I need to get comfortable panties. Already wearing maternity pants coz of the bloating :)

Sng boey helps with nausea but it's giving me gastric pain too. Sprite drink for days when I have difficulty burping.

Would appreciate if you can share tips if any.

Hi, I'm currently 6 weeks 2days and just as I thought I'm one of the lucky few who don't experience much morning sickness, it kept hitting me in the face. Left with no choice, feeling pretty non functional, I went to see my GP to get the anti-vomiting medicine that is suitable for preggy. Seeing my gynae at KKH coming Monday. This is my first pregnancy ❤️

Took my first ultrasound on week 5, just a gestational sac(transabdominal). It was too early. Hoping to see the bb by next week!

Attachments

• IMG_7630.JPG
    IMG_7630.JPG
    695.6 KB · Views: 368
Hello all July 2017 mummies!
I am new here and it is my first pregnancy, tested positive few days back and my EDD is 22nd July based on baby center's app.
I have also scheduled my first consultation and scan early December with my gynea, we are really looking forward..

Hello all July 2017 mummies!
I am new here and it is my first pregnancy, tested positive few days back and my EDD is 22nd July based on baby center's app.
I have also scheduled my first consultation and scan early December with my gynea, we are really looking forward..

Hello Stacy. Welcome :)

Hello! I went at week 4, doc said too early. Tried to scan but can't see anything. Think week 6/7 would be better. He told me to come back in 2 weeks.

I went to gynae for confirmation on my 4th weeks and can see already. To check fetus's heartbeat, it will be on 6th week. :) Congrates anyway!

Hi mummies,

This 16th Dec 16 will be my first time seeing a gynae at TPS( this is my 4th pregnancy. First 3 pregnancies all at SGH). Based on online due date calculator, I am due on 25th July 2017.

Usually at SGH, for first time appointments before seeing doctor on that day, I will be doing the scanning first to see the baby. Check for heartbeat and everything. But at TPS, the call centre said there's not a need for that.

Can any mummies explain how the procedure is at TPS?

Thank you :)

Hi all
I'm now in my week 8. Just went for a scan, baby CLR & heartbeat seems ok, but told that there is blood clot next to the sac. Had not experienced any spotting, but doc recommended bed rest to prevent the baby from dislodging. Seems a bit extreme considering the side effects I read online about bed rest. Any with such experience to share? Thank you so much!

Hi mummies,

I am also new here and it's my first pregnancy. Just had my first appointment today and gynae told me that my EDD is Jul 13th.

We were advised to consider between OSCAR or Panorama test in Dec. Do you have any recommendation? I'm still reading through the forum to see if there's any related info for reference.

Hi mummies,

I am also new here and it's my first pregnancy. Just had my first appointment today and gynae told me that my EDD is Jul 13th.

We were advised to consider between OSCAR or Panorama test in Dec. Do you have any recommendation? I'm still reading through the forum to see if there's any related info for reference.
Hi renewu

Based on what the doc told me, oscar (~$400) has an accuracy rate of 90% while Panorama (~$1300) is more accurate at 99%, but also more expensive almost 3 times the price. Hope this helps.

Hi mummies

Just got my blood test result from GP and tested positive. EDD likely to be 30 Jul 2017 based on babycenter.com. Still finding a suitable gynae and currently looking at NUH. Anyone has any recommendations? Quite loss on what to do actually! First time mum here!

Hi all

I'm currently in my 8+ weeks and EDD on 7 jul 17. Hope to join the whatsapp group. @gogoclips, will be PMing you :)
btw, anyone with Dr TC Chang from TMC? Not sure if he has antenatal package. Thanks!

Hi all! congratz to all mine edd mid or end july. ytd just did first scan n today idk why starts to bleed :( im so scare 93391093

Hi mummies,

This 16th Dec 16 will be my first time seeing a gynae at TPS( this is my 4th pregnancy. First 3 pregnancies all at SGH). Based on online due date calculator, I am due on 25th July 2017.

Usually at SGH, for first time appointments before seeing doctor on that day, I will be doing the scanning first to see the baby. Check for heartbeat and everything. But at TPS, the call centre said there's not a need for that.

Do u want to b added into our July 17 fb group? It's secret group , outsiders can't see

Hi mummies,

Hi AAA29
Can I check for SGH, during first time scan, can hubby join in the room? Would there be another scan by the doc when seeing doc?
Thank so much!

Hi everyone, this is my 2nd pregnancy and my edd is 27 july.

I called and made appt to see sgh doc next week but the person did not schedule a scanning appt for me. Can anyone advise? Feeling lost as previously I saw a private gynae. Now switching to sgh due to medical condition after my first baby.

Hi all!

I tested positive on 19/11/16 This is my first pregnancy.. Baby centre website predicted my edd to be on 21st July.. I'm going to Mt E Novena for my first checkup on 22nd December! Am really nervous.. Recently stomach feels really bloated, with a lot of gas and nausea don't know when this will stop..

Hi all!

I tested positive on 19/11/16 This is my first pregnancy.. Baby centre website predicted my edd to be on 21st July.. I'm going to Mt E Novena for my first checkup on 22nd December! Am really nervous.. Recently stomach feels really bloated, with a lot of gas and nausea don't know when this will stop..

Same symptoms as u! I can't even get anything down my system. Everything looks naseous and gynae says can't drink milk or milo or yoghurt drinks as they will make me bloated. Very chiam.

Same symptoms as u! I can't even get anything down my system. Everything looks naseous and gynae says can't drink milk or milo or yoghurt drinks as they will make me bloated. Very chiam.

Ohhh.. I thought yougurt would be good for the stomach! Things happening on TV seem to come through.. Now I smell fish I feel nauseous too

Hi mummies! I just found out I m preg (2nd pregnancy). My 1st gynae was dr Lawrence Ang but I want to change gynae not saying he is not good but too far from my current house. I m comparing Dr Henry Cheng or Dr Benjamin Tham any reviews from both of them?

Hi mummies! I just found out I m preg (2nd pregnancy). My 1st gynae was dr Lawrence Ang but I want to change gynae not saying he is not good but too far from my current house. I m comparing Dr Henry Cheng or Dr Benjamin Tham any reviews from both of them?
Hihi jasmine please Pm me ur Facebook id so tat I can add u into our fb group. U can check w mummies there on ur queries

Helloo All! Just took the test and got a positive! But EDD states 1 Aug, so likely will be July?? Would be nice to join this group!

This is my second, after 5 years! God's blessing...

Looking forward to this enjoying this pregnancy!

Hi, I've tested positive via those Watsons test kit. Based on my last period, I should be only week 5. Do I need to go to a Gynae now? Is it too early? It's my first pregnancy

Hi, I've tested positive via those Watsons test kit. Based on my last period, I should be only week 5. Do I need to go to a Gynae now? Is it too early? It's my first pregnancy

Make an appt w ur gynae but usually they will scan wk6 onwards

Back