JTS: IHERB FREE SHIPPING FOR JULY BY SINGPOST*

10% DISCOUNT with ANY ORDER!

P/SNot valid in combination with any other iHerb discounts; however, you will receive the larger discount. Ends Mon., March 3, 10 a.m. Pacific.

USE FOV057 if your order is LESS THAN US$40 and get US$5 OFF. if your total is more than US$40, u get US$10 OFF

Mummies who are keen to get items and share out shipping at flat rate US$4, can pm me your order. The total weight cannot exceed 14pounds or total cost cannot exceed US$200.

Orders placed. Still taking order with 10% off and shipping will be divided according to item's weight

Special 20% discount for 3 brands:

D'ADAMO PERSONAL NUTRITION, ISVARA ORGANICS AND MADE IN NATURE ORGANIC

http://www.iherb.com/specials

Sale begins Wednesday at 10 a.m. and ends the following Wednesday at 10 a.m., Pacific Time. You will see the extra discount in your shopping cart.

TRY

ZOI Research, Vitamin C, Mixed Berries Chewables, 500 mg, 30 Tablets

ONLY US$0.95 (SINGLE UNIT TRIAL PRICE)

GOOD NEWS!

We have temporarily upgraded all current & new iHerb accounts to VIP status!This special VIP offer expires March 31st, 10 a.m., Pacific Time.

This means that all customers will receive the following extra discounts once they have signed in to their iHerb account:

- 5% off any order less than $60
- 10% off any order of $60 or more
- 12% off any order of $80 or more
- 14% off any order of $120 or more

http://www.iherb.com?rcode=FOV057

14% discount applicable to all your products, if you place your order through me by 23 March 2014.
Shipping will by Singpost, flat US$4 with conditions that

1 your items do not exceed 14 pounds (6350 grams)
2 value is not more than US$200

Shipping from iherb will Take 4-8 business days, with tracking number

exchange rate is US$1=S$1.32

Collection at Bishan

Pls pm me if you can collect from Bishan or nearby places such as AMK, TP as I do not drive. Thank you for your kind understanding.

If items need to be sent, kindly note that postage n wrapping material are applicable

Last edited:
Hi blissful life
Item 1 cannot ship to Singapore, and item 5 is out of stock. Do u still want me to proceed with your order? Thank u

Hi leelynn2000

The shipping cost is S$0.85 for one packet. But this item is also out of stock at the moment.

Last edited:
Dear mummies, the shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of items in the cart, hence if there r more items, the shipping cost will be cheaper. However, it will not exceed S$5.30 for one cart of items since I am using Singpost which is capped at US$4 per cart

Weekend Offer: Extra 10% Off Any Order Over $40!
You will see the discount after logging into your iHerb account. Ends Tuesday, April 15th, 10 a.m. Pacific Time

Dear mummies, I have a 14% discount for order above US$60. If u wan to get anything, pls send me your order ASAP, as this offer will end on 21/4/2014 Mon 10am.

No more bad tasting cough syrup for cough, sore throat.... Try this natural plant oil

http://www.iherb.com/north-american...l-of-oregano-1-fl-oz-30-ml/13603?rcode=fov057

Just take a sip of water and hold it in your mouth like the way u gargle, drop one or two drops and swallow. Take more water if you need.

Read more about this miracle oil by Dr Cass Ingram The Cure is In The Cupboard

If you would like to try out, let me know so we can place bulk order and save more on per bottle and shipping!

Last edited:
Place order b4 1st July to enjoy 12%discount for order above US$60.

If you want to enjoy this discount but do not need to place order more than US$60, you can send me your order so I can combine with other orders.

Collection @ Bishan mrt
Exchange rate US$1 = S$1.32
Shipping by Singpost US$4 will be divided according to your items shipping weight

Back