JTS: IHERB FREE SHIPPING FOR JULY BY SINGPOST*

ahpeng

If this is your first time ordering from iHerb, you will get $10.00 off your first order.

just use FOV057

New! Direct delivery through Singapore Post,
Weight: up to 8 pounds (3628 grams)
Value: up to $120.00, OK for P.O. Box
Takes 4-8 business days, with tracking number
Only for consumers, not for resellers
July Special: Free shipping for orders over $60.00!
1-2 lbs., $6; 3-4 lbs., $8; 5-6 lbs., $9; 7-8 lbs., $10
Estimated Delivery Range: July 27, 2013 - August 01, 2013

Anyone who wishes to enjoy this offer but does not need to get US$60 worth of products, can pm me your order so I can combine with my order.

I am ordering 12bottles of this
http://www.iherb.com/Sambucol-Black-Elderberry-Immune-Formula-Liquid-4-fl-oz-120-ml/17475

So in terms of weight, I can still take some orders.

My place is Bishan. If you can collect at Bishan, then your item/s will be cheap if not local postage will be incurred. Do factor in this b4 you pm me with your order ok?

Hi coco69

Thank you for your order. I will be placing orders before promotion for free shipping ends.

The quantity for each item is ONE right?

Dear mummies

This is the best time to save more $$$ on shipping.

Sambucol is selling at S$24.90 at Unity!

Now you can easily get it at less than S$15 if you place order with iherb with my discount code FOV057

Seize the chance now. I have placed order for 12 bottles to save more!

Spree still on. but order must be in by 27 Jul 5pm and payment in by 28 Jul 5pm. This is to ensure I have enough time to revert to your emails. Thank you for your kind understanding

Iherb is terrible. I ordered stuff before using DHL global before singpost was available. they say its sent 7 june, but till now its never arrived. I rang customs, DHL etc. they say iherb always uses customs as an excuse for missing packages!!! They are terrible. don't want to replace or refund.

So far i have no prob ordering fr iherb. Dhl, singpost etc all delivered. So sorry abt your bad experience. My items jus arrived today.

Angelgal, i ave emailed u my contact for collection

August iherb having freeshipping for purchase US$60 and above till 10pounds. Use FOV057 for US$10 OFF for your first purchase!

Anyone who wishes to enjoy this offer but does not need to get US$60 worth of products, can pm me your order so I can combine with my order.

I am ordering 12bottles of this
http://www.iherb.com/Sambucol-Black-Elderberry-Immune-Formula-Liquid-4-fl-oz-120-ml/17475

So in terms of weight, I can still take some orders.

My place is Bishan. If you can collect at Bishan, then your item/s will be cheap if not local postage will be incurred. Do factor in this b4 you pm me with your order ok?

Hi
Will you be ordering again for Aug?
I would like to order 2 of this.
http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Essential-Oils-Citronella-1-fl-oz-30-ml/921
Collecting from Bishan.

Hi alynnk

Yes i am placing order for other supplements. I can order the essential oil for you. Is it for repelling mossie? Cos i ordered ths and lemongrass and i found the latter scent is nicer and "stronger". The citronella scent can be a little nausea for me. Jus my 2 cents worth feedback

Btw, the exchange rate is up. My last transanction for credit card reflects US$1=S$1.32. Let me knw if u still want to place order ok.

Just to say a big THANK YOU to all the mummies who have used my discount code for your first time purchase at iherb. Hope you grab this FREESHIPPING for AUGUST and place your first order and save BIG.:D

I did not get any discount on my first purchase as I was not aware of such a discount code:(. Hope those of you who are purchasing on your own for the first time can benefit using mine:).

Hi alynnk

Have started a conversation with you with the payment details. Hope to hear from you soon!

Update on SingPost — Free Shipping
New! Direct delivery through Singapore Post,
Weight: up to 10 pounds/4535grams
Value: up to $200.00 OK for P.O. Box
Takes 4-8 business days, with tracking number
Only for consumers, not for resellers
Now a flat $4.00!

Tomolo last day for freeshipping. Now ALL Multivitamins having extra 10% discount. Grab yours or stock up using my discount code fov057 to save more

New Chapter having 20% OFF at iherb!

If you hate swallowing big pills, New Chapter has products in slimmer tabs or tiny tabs. Remember if you are a first time buyer, you can save BIG if you use FOV057 for discount. US$5 OFF for total LESS THAN US$40. US$10 OFF if your total is more than US$40

October has freeshipping! Will be placing order. If you need something small, and can collect at bishan, you can pm me your order. Or you can place order on your own using FOV057 to get discount. Best time to stock up!

LAST DAY for freeshipping! still in time to enjoy this if you can place order and transfer b4 5pm today.

Taking order with shipping US$4 flat. Maximum weight is 14 pounds. Hence the cost of shipping is minimal if more orders are combined. Shipping cost will be calculated according to the weight of the items. If combined order is more than $200, spreeists will be able to enjoy 12% off.

You can pm me your order or enquiry. Collection is at bishan

Taking order with at least 10% discount. Pls pm me your order by fri to get your items b4 christmas!

Use FOV057 to get your discount for first purchase plus 10% -12% extra Reward credit for your order in december.

Back