IVF/ICSI Support Group

Yup...doc will check the lining...mine is medicated FET...i went down few times to check the lining...about 2-3 times to check the lining...last check was on a tuesday lining was about 15mm and friday was the transfer...saw on forum they sae drink red bean soup is good for lining...
Are u with dr loh too? Is the type of FET pre decided? Cos dr did not mention anything previously.

Are u with dr loh too? Is the type of FET pre decided? Cos dr did not mention anything previously.

Nope...I am with NUH...coz my menses irregular....dunno which day of the month the menses will come...so medicated fet will be better as i will know roughly when will be the transfer:)

Hajar does the egg whites help?
Ive no idea...Mainly my diet intake i follow ladies in forum here...I guess so probably as with me achievin grade 4 embryo despite only manage to extract 4 eggies and having minimal bloatness thruout my stim..Guess egg whites help...Only thing feel sianñ.Heee...

Ive no idea...Mainly my diet intake i follow ladies in forum here...I guess so probably as with me achievin grade 4 embryo despite only manage to extract 4 eggies and having minimal bloatness thruout my stim..Guess egg whites help...Only thing feel sianñ.Heee...

OMG thinking of egg whites make me nauseus la. Ergh. Cannot cannot. My gf recommends royal jelly and coq10 for egg quality. She saw results in quality.

Dont despair and dont overthink. Must think positive! And jiayou!

Went for my scan today and am on 9th day
Stim.

Having loads of eggs probably because of my underlying polycystic issues. They have asked me to go back tomorrow for another scan and kiv egg retrieval on Thursday.

Am pretty worried of having OHSS as they kept mentioning it to me that I am at high risk. When would they decide whether to do a fresh or frozen transfer?

Would OHSS only appear after the trigger shot?

QUOTE="Cheetarr, post: 8353573, member: 188765"]OMG thinking of egg whites make me nauseus la. Ergh. Cannot cannot. My gf recommends royal jelly and coq10 for egg quality. She saw results in quality.

Dont despair and dont overthink. Must think positive! And jiayou![/QUOTE]
Alot ladies take that....For me i hate pills so im against all those pills as part of their daily regime supplement...Aniting goes for us all as long as we strike that one and only miracle to happen for us which we yearn for long...

Last edited:
Stim.

Having loads of eggs probably because of my underlying polycystic issues. They have asked me to go back tomorrow for another scan and kiv egg retrieval on Thursday.

Am pretty worried of having OHSS as they kept mentioning it to me that I am at high risk. When would they decide whether to do a fresh or frozen transfer?

Yes if you use hcg hormone as the trigger shot. Can start taking preventive measures already if you have not, eg taking protein rich foods like egg whites, chicken; electrolyte balanced fluids in addition to ensuring adequate water hydration, etc.

Recommended read on what causes OHSS and rationale of the common measures to prevent or alleviate OHSS-
http://www.path2parenthood.org/article/are-you-at-risk-for-hyperstimulation-syndrome/

It's a long time since I touch fet or ivf topic after having my girl for a yr plus. Need some advice here.. I just started scanning yesterday for fet.. Day 10 at 6mm lining consider ideal?

Stim.

Dun worry about it. For each of my cycles, i retrieved more than 20 and is always in the risk of OHSS (i have pcos too). Thus far, none of my ET were cancelled due to OHSS. I find downing water and isotonic drinks such as 100+ helps. Eat more fish to increase your protein. It works too! They will do a blood test for you just before ET. If indeed you have OHSS, they will ask you to do FET instead.

Btw any sisters heard about triple lining?

Triple lining is somewhat like 2 uterine walls are so thick that they touch, creating an image on the ultrasound that looks like three stripes. It is usually considered as an optimal lining for implantation but it does not guarantee success. There are many ladies out there who bfp without a triple lining. Is there any concern you might have?

Triple lining is somewhat like 2 uterine walls are so thick that they touch, creating an image on the ultrasound that looks like three stripes. It is usually considered as an optimal lining for implantation but it does not guarantee success. There are many ladies out there who bfp without a triple lining. Is there any concern you might have?

During the prev scan, I heard the staff mentioned. Am curious to knw mre

Those in tww or bfp ed...during the tww did u experience sore boobs and bloatedness immediately after et or few days later. Did anyone bfp without symptoms?
Not much of the soreness in my boobs this round of BFP. Sore boobs came only at about 6weeks. But I had sore boobs for my first round of BFP during my 2ww.

I'm both rounds, I was bloated. Then one of the days during 2ww my tummy suddenly looked very flat. I think the gas finally came out or something.

Yes if you use hcg hormone as the trigger shot. Can start taking preventive measures already if you have not, eg taking protein rich foods like egg whites, chicken; electrolyte balanced fluids in addition to ensuring adequate water hydration, etc.

Recommended read on what causes OHSS and rationale of the common measures to prevent or alleviate OHSS-
http://www.path2parenthood.org/article/are-you-at-risk-for-hyperstimulation-syndrome/

Hi! I have been taking egg whites and pumping myself with loads of water. Will continue to do so, thank you so much for the link!!

Dun worry about it. For each of my cycles, i retrieved more than 20 and is always in the risk of OHSS (i have pcos too). Thus far, none of my ET were cancelled due to OHSS. I find downing water and isotonic drinks such as 100+ helps. Eat more fish to increase your protein. It works too! They will do a blood test for you just before ET. If indeed you have OHSS, they will ask you to do FET instead.

I just went for review and they have confirmed for the egg harvest on Thursday. Would they ask us whether we wish to choose blastocyst before or after the retrieval? I have unicornuate uterus so Dr Tan Hh has mentioned he will only plant one egg.

Not much of the soreness in my boobs this round of BFP. Sore boobs came only at about 6weeks. But I had sore boobs for my first round of BFP during my 2ww.

I'm both rounds, I was bloated. Then one of the days during 2ww my tummy suddenly looked very flat. I think the gas finally came out or something.
Thanks for sharing gal....was bloated till last Fri but sat onwards able to pass gas (tmi)..and bloat gone for good. That's actually bothering me alot tho should not symptoms spot. And long way for BT. :(

I just went for review and they have confirmed for the egg harvest on Thursday. Would they ask us whether we wish to choose blastocyst before or after the retrieval? I have unicornuate uterus so Dr Tan Hh has mentioned he will only plant one egg.

Did you discuss with Dr? In my case, THH always discuss with me prior to the commencement of my cycle. Is this ur last review with the dr-on-duty? If not u can ask them if they are recommending D3 or blast.

Hi Ladies,

I have 14 vials of unused Proluton depot 250IU/vial. Let me know if anyone is interested? I am letting go at $30/vial. Expiry 04/2018
ImageUploadedByForum1465301023.981746.jpg

Did you discuss with Dr? In my case, THH always discuss with me prior to the commencement of my cycle. Is this ur last review with the dr-on-duty? If not u can ask them if they are recommending D3 or blast.
They told me that he will see me on Sat before deciding if it is for blast. Maybe he has already made his plans?

Am pretty nervous now. 1 hour to final jab and praying hard no ohss.

SOS..for kkivf the antibiotics given is to be taken before ER or after ER? I rem the nurse say after the procedure but my hubby say otherwise..

Hi sisters! I'm going for my embryo transfer tmr (hopefully if everything goes well!!!). Want to check if I shd prepare and get anything for the 2ww? And did u guys go out the day after ET?

Hi sisters! I'm going for my embryo transfer tmr (hopefully if everything goes well!!!). Want to check if I shd prepare and get anything for the 2ww? And did u guys go out the day after ET?
All the best... Just go for meal or stroll if you want to if not just head home and rest ;)

Nuh is charging $36 per vial. I am actually selling it for a gf who got it from Prof Ng at $40-$44 a vial (I can't remember) so trying to help her sell it lower than govt hospital.

Back