IVF/ICSI Support Group

omg!!! I'm so happy for you!! This is definitely a BFP!

Mine was even more faint when I first tested and it got darker and darker as days go by. If it's a pink line, it's not a false positive.

Don't be stressed! Your beanies are definitely sticking onto you!
Congrats to you too. Stay well dear!! :)

omg!!! I'm so happy for you!! This is definitely a BFP!

Mine was even more faint when I first tested and it got darker and darker as days go by. If it's a pink line, it's not a false positive.

Don't be stressed! Your beanies are definitely sticking onto you!

Im really still dun dare to believe the results...
I scare is 空欢喜。。。
My frd who got a ivf twins last year told me this results shld be a singleton...(btw,i trf two grade 3 embryos fresh trf).
I think i will only believe after the beta test results on Thurs morn :p

Jia you!im also very happy for u!

Postive vibes to me!:)

Countless studies have shown that avoiding certain toxins and adding specific supplements can increase the percentage of eggs that can develop into good quality embryo, thereby increasing the percentage of embryos that implant, and reducing the risk of miscarriages. There is also a strong case for egg quality being crucial in determining the egg's ability to 'repair' any DNA issues contributed by the sperm.

My choice of supplements to support my TTC and IVF journey is in part based on the recommended book, "It Starts with the Egg" by Rebecca Fett, apart from online information. Rebecca was an IVFer due to diminished ovarian reserve. To help herself, she put her degree in molecular biology and biochemistry to good use to research on what lifestyle changes and supplements would help to improve her chances. Ultimately she became a living example of hope as she succeeded to prove that the focus on egg quality does indeed pay off. She eventually had 20 eggs retrieved of which 19 fertilized and grew to good quality blastocysts. If you only want to invest on one good reading before embarking on the IVF journey, this book would be my recommendation.

The following are some measures/ supplements I follow/take and which I think are note-worthy to share. I have also consulted Dr. Loh regarding the supplements I am taking to confirm he is also supportive. I have done 3 fresh cycles over 1 year period and in each subsequent cycle, I did see a good improvement in quality as well as quantity of not just the eggs, but the embryos that succeed fertilisation. I do not have any known fertility issues apart from being in advanced age group (38yo) while hubby has severe sperm issues which also saw improvement over time.

Lifestyle
  1. Healthy balance diet. No extreme shifts in diet even when including foods suggested to benefit TTC. Throughout IVF journey, I ate well in terms of nutrition as if I'm pregnant but of course not in terms of quantity.
  2. Increase intake of protein rich whole foods and cruciferous green vege. E.g. I tried to take 2 whole eggs for breakfast almost daily.
  3. Drink at least 2 litres of water daily.
  4. Drink filtered water. Singapore's tap water is portable but I additionally use a Brita filter though not an extensive filtration system.
  5. Ensure regular bowel movements (a sign that your liver and kidneys are functioning optimally to remove toxins)
  6. Adequate restful sleep. Follow a consistent sleeping routine daily and if possible, get to bed no later than 11pm. Waking up frequently and having difficulty to achieve restful sleep are symptoms of certain ailments or poor organ function and if prolonged, can lead to worsening health conditions so it is best to get checked if that is the case.
  7. Regular exercise. I am not an exercise fanatic so after starting IVF journey, I only started light exercise like stationary cycling and moderately brisk walking. The idea is to get heart pumping to promote healthy blood circulation so that all the nutritional goodness gets to all the vital organs in the body. And of course, to generate endorphins.
  8. Minimize use of plastics, especially for food storage. Plastics have toxic chemicals such as BPA (i.e. Bisphenol A), PVC and phthlates which are proven to disrupt hormones and cause infertility. Plastic bags are inevitable part of our life. However, I would use non-plastic utensils and have switched out the plastic food containers to glassware especially for food storage and freezing.
  9. Minimise use/exposure to phthalates and other harmful toxins (e.g. parabens, glycol ethers, etc) by reducing or avoiding use of synthetic products particularly fragrances, hair products, soaps and detergents.
  10. Choose more organic or GMO free foods and products whenever possible.
Supplements (daily)
  1. Prenatal multi-vitamin, 1 pill (The last I was taking was Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One)
  2. Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate), 200IU (133.3mg)*
  3. CoQ10 Ubiquinol form, 300mg (Healthy Origins, Kaneka QH Ubiquinol, Soy-free non-GMO formula)
  4. Fish oil, supplying 1200mg EPA and 480mg DHA (The Vitamin Shoppe Omega 3 Fish Oil)
  5. Royal jelly, 1200mg (equiv. to 10-hydrox-2-decenoic acid 24mg)**
  6. DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone), 2x25mg (at Dr. Loh's advice; stop during 2ww)***
* Vitamin E taken separately as dosage in Rainbow Light prenatal is low at 30IU per pill.

** Royal jelly is not suitable for those who have allergic conditions. In addition, it is recommended to consult doctor whether to continue after conceiving. Also note that in Rebecca's book, it is suggested that there is lack of evidence on the benefit of royal jelly for TTC so she did not recommend this. I have been taking this since my 1st fresh cycle and I continued with it as I do not have any allergic or adverse reaction and doctor is ok with it.

*** DHEA leads to the production of androgens and estrogens. As such, it may not be suitable for those who have conditions that may be affected by these hormones and should consult doctor before starting this supplement.

In addition, DH & I both diligently went for our TCM acupuncture sessions. DH was taking TCM meds to enhance his kidneys and hence sperms. In my case, weekly TCM sessions help to ensure body is maintained in a balanced optimal condition. The acupuncture enhances blood circulation and relaxation. Post fresh cycle, it additionally helps the body to better recover from the overload of medications.

Opps, it's a long post. Anyway, I hope you will find this useful and hope your Mrs recover well physically and mentally soon to try again. All the best.

Thanks Dawn, not a long post but am informative one. Planning to visit a doctor to assess the intake of dhea, good infromation on some of the non medical infromation. I hope she will be strong too cos from a guy point each cycle is an emotional and mental ride for me too everything was like blankand driveless for the day. Guess it just needs a few days for us o recover this ride least we are 50% prep for this bad news.

Pls do not take without dr recommendation. It is best to consult your dr before taking. There are different dosage and may work differently for different people.

Thanks Bunny for the quick Alert reply. For supplements will have to consult doc first but for food intake will have to force her to start with what was mentioned.

during 2ww my mother in law refuse to let my wife take any herbs or cooling stuff, even like white radish is not allow, for her meal everything is simple with sauce only. Guess the thing is scare she over heat or too cooling but you may like to check with your TCM doc on it also because during this period beside the embro making its home, hormones will start to change as well. Wish you all the best.

Thanks Bunny for the quick Alert reply. For supplements will have to consult doc first but for food intake will have to force her to start with what was mentioned.

Pls don't force her to start on anything she do not want. I believe everything in moderation including food and supplements. As long as you eat healthily with occasional indulgence your mind and soul will be happy. U can encourage her to do it but not insist. The last thing U want to do is spoil the relationship with this already tough enough journey.

Hi Claire, just to share with u, during the 2ww, my mild Ohss subsided after day 5 ET, but came back again about 5 days before BT. Jiayou n all the best to U!

Thanks dear. Actually for OHSS, except for bloated tummy (like I'm literally pregnant alr), are there any symptoms?

Thanks dear. Actually for OHSS, except for bloated tummy (like I'm literally pregnant alr), are there any symptoms?
Hi Claire, my mild Ohss was bloated stomach and quite bad constipation. I only had sensitive nipples and darkening of the areola a few days b4 the BT. Remember to drink more water and consume more protein.

Last edited:
Hi everyone , anything else I need to consume other den eating egg whites to help in my eggs

Quality and quantity.
I took omega 3 fish oil supplement ( 2-3 mths prior to ER & ET). I think it did helped me to produce day 5 blastocyst embies. Personally I did consumed chicken essence like every biweekly when I was starting my ivf cycle. Have balance diet, consume more fibre( broccoli & spinach), fruits ( kiwi , blueberries & fresh cranberries) & snack on almond nuts. Hope this helps.

I took omega 3 fish oil supplement ( 2-3 mths prior to ER & ET). I think it did helped me to produce day 5 blastocyst embies. Personally I did consumed chicken essence like every biweekly when I was starting my ivf cycle. Have balance diet, consume more fibre( broccoli & spinach), fruits ( kiwi , blueberries & fresh cranberries) & snack on almond nuts. Hope this helps.
Thanx baby1979 .... Prep for my next 2nd cycle next year July.... Want to improve my egg now ...since hubby sperm improving already....

Can I check anyone takes tcm med during the 2ww? Clementi Dr Tan ask me start one day after et, but sgh is against any tcm.
Actually I don't take tcm once I start with the stimm jabs. But I still go for my weekly acupuncture. The sanographer & nurses r OK with that though I didn't have any chance to let my Dr know abt it...

Thanx baby1979 .... Prep for my next 2nd cycle next year July.... Want to improve my egg now ...since hubby sperm improving already....
Hi. Just asking. U picked July yourself or coz of the queue it went to July already? I had 2 failed ivf cycles with nothing left in the fridge. Don't know to start third one or wait a few months for last subsidized ivf cycle.

Actually I don't take tcm once I start with the stimm jabs. But I still go for my weekly acupuncture. The sanographer & nurses r OK with that though I didn't have any chance to let my Dr know abt it...
Hi. Can share the acupuncture place u go to? Sorry if u have done so before. TIA.

Countless studies have shown that avoiding certain toxins and adding specific supplements can increase the percentage of eggs that can develop into good quality embryo, thereby increasing the percentage of embryos that implant, and reducing the risk of miscarriages. There is also a strong case for egg quality being crucial in determining the egg's ability to 'repair' any DNA issues contributed by the sperm.

My choice of supplements to support my TTC and IVF journey is in part based on the recommended book, "It Starts with the Egg" by Rebecca Fett, apart from online information. Rebecca was an IVFer due to diminished ovarian reserve. To help herself, she put her degree in molecular biology and biochemistry to good use to research on what lifestyle changes and supplements would help to improve her chances. Ultimately she became a living example of hope as she succeeded to prove that the focus on egg quality does indeed pay off. She eventually had 20 eggs retrieved of which 19 fertilized and grew to good quality blastocysts. If you only want to invest on one good reading before embarking on the IVF journey, this book would be my recommendation.

The following are some measures/ supplements I follow/take and which I think are note-worthy to share. I have also consulted Dr. Loh regarding the supplements I am taking to confirm he is also supportive. I have done 3 fresh cycles over 1 year period and in each subsequent cycle, I did see a good improvement in quality as well as quantity of not just the eggs, but the embryos that succeed fertilisation. I do not have any known fertility issues apart from being in advanced age group (38yo) while hubby has severe sperm issues which also saw improvement over time.

Lifestyle
  1. Healthy balance diet. No extreme shifts in diet even when including foods suggested to benefit TTC. Throughout IVF journey, I ate well in terms of nutrition as if I'm pregnant but of course not in terms of quantity.
  2. Increase intake of protein rich whole foods and cruciferous green vege. E.g. I tried to take 2 whole eggs for breakfast almost daily.
  3. Drink at least 2 litres of water daily.
  4. Drink filtered water. Singapore's tap water is portable but I additionally use a Brita filter though not an extensive filtration system.
  5. Ensure regular bowel movements (a sign that your liver and kidneys are functioning optimally to remove toxins)
  6. Adequate restful sleep. Follow a consistent sleeping routine daily and if possible, get to bed no later than 11pm. Waking up frequently and having difficulty to achieve restful sleep are symptoms of certain ailments or poor organ function and if prolonged, can lead to worsening health conditions so it is best to get checked if that is the case.
  7. Regular exercise. I am not an exercise fanatic so after starting IVF journey, I only started light exercise like stationary cycling and moderately brisk walking. The idea is to get heart pumping to promote healthy blood circulation so that all the nutritional goodness gets to all the vital organs in the body. And of course, to generate endorphins.
  8. Minimize use of plastics, especially for food storage. Plastics have toxic chemicals such as BPA (i.e. Bisphenol A), PVC and phthlates which are proven to disrupt hormones and cause infertility. Plastic bags are inevitable part of our life. However, I would use non-plastic utensils and have switched out the plastic food containers to glassware especially for food storage and freezing.
  9. Minimise use/exposure to phthalates and other harmful toxins (e.g. parabens, glycol ethers, etc) by reducing or avoiding use of synthetic products particularly fragrances, hair products, soaps and detergents.
  10. Choose more organic or GMO free foods and products whenever possible.
Supplements (daily)
  1. Prenatal multi-vitamin, 1 pill (The last I was taking was Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One)
  2. Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate), 200IU (133.3mg)*
  3. CoQ10 Ubiquinol form, 300mg (Healthy Origins, Kaneka QH Ubiquinol, Soy-free non-GMO formula)
  4. Fish oil, supplying 1200mg EPA and 480mg DHA (The Vitamin Shoppe Omega 3 Fish Oil)
  5. Royal jelly, 1200mg (equiv. to 10-hydrox-2-decenoic acid 24mg)**
  6. DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone), 2x25mg (at Dr. Loh's advice; stop during 2ww)***
* Vitamin E taken separately as dosage in Rainbow Light prenatal is low at 30IU per pill.

** Royal jelly is not suitable for those who have allergic conditions. In addition, it is recommended to consult doctor whether to continue after conceiving. Also note that in Rebecca's book, it is suggested that there is lack of evidence on the benefit of royal jelly for TTC so she did not recommend this. I have been taking this since my 1st fresh cycle and I continued with it as I do not have any allergic or adverse reaction and doctor is ok with it.

*** DHEA leads to the production of androgens and estrogens. As such, it may not be suitable for those who have conditions that may be affected by these hormones and should consult doctor before starting this supplement.

In addition, DH & I both diligently went for our TCM acupuncture sessions. DH was taking TCM meds to enhance his kidneys and hence sperms. In my case, weekly TCM sessions help to ensure body is maintained in a balanced optimal condition. The acupuncture enhances blood circulation and relaxation. Post fresh cycle, it additionally helps the body to better recover from the overload of medications.

Opps, it's a long post. Anyway, I hope you will find this useful and hope your Mrs recover well physically and mentally soon to try again. All the best.
Hi, where to get the book?

Hi, I am clearing my wardrobe and would like to bless away my maternity clothes. Foc and no token required. However, need to collect from my block as I am unable to do meetup. My height is 155cm and pre preg weight was 45kg. The clothes are well worn for 2 preg and have been storage for 3 years. Some of the clothes were blessed by some of the mummies in the forum. Heard from old people that wearing hand-me down maternity clothes will help to hold the baby well:) So Wld like to bless it to another lady, repaying the kindness that I gotten years back from SMH:) please note that my clothes are not new, well worn. Pls take it only if u are ok with it. I stay in Boon Keng Rd. Thks.

Anyone has experience of endo scratch and had their period earlier than expected ie few days later (instead of the advised 7 days later), much lighter and shorter. I'm pretty sure it's not spotting. Just that it's a little weird. I'm starting my natural fet right after this period.

Any similar experience or comments by your Dr on such situation is welcome. Pls pm me if possible.

Hi. Can share the acupuncture place u go to? Sorry if u have done so before. TIA.
Hi @daybreak_rose I went to Eu Yan Seng at Jem. The more popular branches r Paragon, Chinatown... But I m a lazy bum. So just choose the nearest to my house...
I've been to Dr. Su at Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medical Centre (Blk 152 Bukit Batok Street 11 #01-266 Singapore 650152 Tel: 6896 1618). One week's medicine (powder form) cost S27. This place is very popular. The first time you visit, have to go personally to register and queue. The wait is terribly long and there are people who queue outside the clinic before their opening hours. So what I did was to go register myself, then the next day, I call in to take a queue number and I asked for a estimated waiting time so that I don't go to the clinic too early. I didn't continue going there coz Dr Su doesn't do acupuncture, it's her husband who does it. My friend's sister went there after her first failed IVF, took the med and did acupuncture for about 3 months. When Dr Su give her green light then she went for FET and it was successful.
The other TMC which cherylng mentioned at Eu Yan Seng, another friend recommended Zhong Xi Ming at Paragon. Planning to there myself but I had been lazy to book appointment.
Just to add, a few sisters here are seeing Zou Yumin at AMK: http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/ivf-icsi-support-group.2902/page-3847#post-8208729

Last edited:
Hi, I am clearing my wardrobe and would like to bless away my maternity clothes. Foc and no token required. However, need to collect from my block as I am unable to do meetup. My height is 155cm and pre preg weight was 45kg. The clothes are well worn for 2 preg and have been storage for 3 years. Some of the clothes were blessed by some of the mummies in the forum. Heard from old people that wearing hand-me down maternity clothes will help to hold the baby well:) So Wld like to bless it to another lady, repaying the kindness that I gotten years back from SMH:) please note that my clothes are not new, well worn. Pls take it only if u are ok with it. I stay in Boon Keng Rd. Thks.

Hi if bu saturday no one take it can u om me? Hahaha yes as a hubby I believe in old wife tale and tryimg still for baby luck

Hi if bu saturday no one take it can u om me? Hahaha yes as a hubby I believe in old wife tale and tryimg still for baby luck
Someone already pm me. I will pm you if she pass. Yes, when all odds are out, sometimes need to try old wives tales. I have high chance of stillborn due to my heart cond and finally got my boy after 10years and my ger came along 2 years later. Very thankful now.

Helo ladies a stupid qns to ask. will clear blue advanced preg digital test give a false result? Anyone experience before?

Hi ladies,

Anyone is using Gonal-F and growth hormones for their cycle? Will like to know more on the growth hormones...

I used gonal f, this isn't e first time, I tried with IUI too. Can't explain to u how it goes but I can only tel u that the only side effect is that it causes drowsiness. I prefer this to puregon, I find that more painful...

I've been to Dr. Su at Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medical Centre (Blk 152 Bukit Batok Street 11 #01-266 Singapore 650152 Tel: 6896 1618). One week's medicine (powder form) cost S27. This place is very popular. The first time you visit, have to go personally to register and queue. The wait is terribly long and there are people who queue outside the clinic before their opening hours. So what I did was to go register myself, then the next day, I call in to take a queue number and I asked for a estimated waiting time so that I don't go to the clinic too early. I didn't continue going there coz Dr Su doesn't do acupuncture, it's her husband who does it. My friend's sister went there after her first failed IVF, took the med and did acupuncture for about 3 months. When Dr Su give her green light then she went for FET and it was successful.
The other TMC which cherylng mentioned at Eu Yan Seng, another friend recommended Zhong Xi Ming at Paragon. Planning to there myself but I had been lazy to book appointment.
Just to add, a few sisters here are seeing Zou Yumin at AMK: http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/ivf-icsi-support-group.2902/page-3847#post-8208729
Quite far from me. I'm the lazy type. Sembawang area? :) went for BT today. They called me say I have some pregnancy hormones. 5.4. Or sth. Ask me to go test again on Thursday. Im almost having my regular period bleeding by now. Just lengthening my pain... -_-"

Helo ladies a stupid qns to ask. will clear blue advanced preg digital test give a false result? Anyone experience before?

Not likely. One possible reason for getting a false positive could be the trigger shot that has HCG and cos it's still in the system, the pregnancy test kit detect it. However, if the trigger shot was some time back, then it's not likely that you'll get a positive ie. the positive you see should be a real positive.

Not likely. One possible reason for getting a false positive could be the trigger shot that has HCG and cos it's still in the system, the pregnancy test kit detect it. However, if the trigger shot was some time back, then it's not likely that you'll get a positive ie. the positive you see should be a real positive.

Thanks for the explanation! :)

Hi ladies,

Anyone is using Gonal-F and growth hormones for their cycle? Will like to know more on the growth hormones...

I used Gonal-F for the first 4 days of my stimms. I didn't experience any side effects.

Nausea and headache only kicked in towards day 10-12 of my stimms.

Ladies on saizen, when is this admininistered?during e cycle or before e cycle starts? That is if short cycle,it will be injectef before e cycle?

Yes, 1st, you see a tiny bright flickering light and the doc will tell you that it's the heartbeat. After that, he will turn on the sound and you will hear the ""bee bop bee bop" sound like thousands of horses galloping. You can request the doc to turn on the sound if he conveniently forgets to do so :p
Ya damn it, neverending of 2WW and 2WW, after the 2nd 2WW, it's like another 4WW (if I remember correctly?) then the various various tests. I recall everytime I went for the ultrasound, it's always anxiety and worry :p it's only when you stepped out of the ultrasound room then you can chillax!
Haha... I call it the 10ww...

After the 2ww, I had spotting and things like that, so I was very anxious about the viability of my pregnancy. At the 6wks scan, saw the heartbeat and my tears gushed out straightaway. It was particularly poignant for me because I've always prayed for and loved my child - except that I always sadly told myself that it was a child whose heart has yet to beat. The moment I saw a beating heart on the screen, it was like years of prayers come true - I finally have a child whose heart has started to beat. I can still tear while I'm typing this.

My dear dear ladies, I'm praying and rooting for all of you every single day. We go through a horrific treatment process which is remarkably inefficient - all in the hope of bearing that one golden child. We all know how it feels to feel the anguish during and after the process, especially when the test kit comes back blank once again. But just hope and gun for that one golden opportunity, when the stars align and a soul is born inside of you. You will definitely tell yourself, all the pain I've gone through and tears I've shed were worth it after all. All worth it.

Quite far from me. I'm the lazy type. Sembawang area? :) went for BT today. They called me say I have some pregnancy hormones. 5.4. Or sth. Ask me to go test again on Thursday. Im almost having my regular period bleeding by now. Just lengthening my pain... -_-"
U can go to Dr Zou at Amk blk 505, 64560833. Call to make appointment.

Hi sis, i had mild ohss for about 5days after my previous ET. Symptoms for me are like nausea, constipation and no appetite at all.
Kkh told me that of ohss is not cured and proceed tò pregnancy, it will become morning sickness. It worries me so much that i forced myself to drink more water and intake of egg whites although no appetite. It will be good to cure the ohss. But it doesnt mean no ohss symptom means no bfp possibility.
Jia you. Dont worry too much in 2ww.

Ladies on saizen, when is this admininistered?during e cycle or before e cycle starts? That is if short cycle,it will be injectef before e cycle?

Hi dear, during my fresh short cycle, I started on Saizen same day as Puregon. I read some ladies only had Saizen for like 5 days so depends on your doc. If you or anyone is interested, I still have 30ml of Saizen to giveaway free. A waste to discard.

Hi dear, during my fresh short cycle, I started on Saizen same day as Puregon. I read some ladies only had Saizen for like 5 days so depends on your doc. If you or anyone is interested, I still have 30ml of Saizen to giveaway free. A waste to discard.
Thanks. I visited my doc today. He says start saizen on day 21. I am down with bad cough n astma. See how this cough goes before i decide to kickstart this ivf in a few weeks time or not.

Did saizen work for you?need to injecy ofr how many days for your case?

Last edited:
Im really still dun dare to believe the results...
I scare is 空欢喜。。。
My frd who got a ivf twins last year told me this results shld be a singleton...(btw,i trf two grade 3 embryos fresh trf).
I think i will only believe after the beta test results on Thurs morn :p

Jia you!im also very happy for u!

Postive vibes to me!:)
I read of cases where the HCG levels didn't climb as quickly as typical twins' because the 2 embryo didn't develop at the same rate so 1 embryo implanted 1 day after the other.

Anything is possible now until we get our beta test results. Keep your fingers crossed and stay hopeful! Good luck for your BT on Thu!

Hi. Just asking. U picked July yourself or coz of the queue it went to July already? I had 2 failed ivf cycles with nothing left in the fridge. Don't know to start third one or wait a few months for last subsidized ivf cycle.
I choose to do in July... Coz I'm werking.. Can't afford to go missing often. Anyway sgh under renovation soon. Juz had follow up appt wif dr Yu to see what happen coz of my fail ivf cycle. Everything is ok... Hubby sperm improve drasticly.... I need to eat healthy for my eggs. So hoping this few months I try naturally...

Haha... I call it the 10ww...

After the 2ww, I had spotting and things like that, so I was very anxious about the viability of my pregnancy. At the 6wks scan, saw the heartbeat and my tears gushed out straightaway. It was particularly poignant for me because I've always prayed for and loved my child - except that I always sadly told myself that it was a child whose heart has yet to beat. The moment I saw a beating heart on the screen, it was like years of prayers come true - I finally have a child whose heart has started to beat. I can still tear while I'm typing this.

My dear dear ladies, I'm praying and rooting for all of you every single day. We go through a horrific treatment process which is remarkably inefficient - all in the hope of bearing that one golden child. We all know how it feels to feel the anguish during and after the process, especially when the test kit comes back blank once again. But just hope and gun for that one golden opportunity, when the stars align and a soul is born inside of you. You will definitely tell yourself, all the pain I've gone through and tears I've shed were worth it after all. All worth it.
Yup! I have that thankful feeling every single time I see my son. The jabs and all are worth it at the end of the day. I am grateful to him to give me the chance to be a mommy.

I also c Dr su and manage get bfp on my 1st fresh cycle

I choose to do in July... Coz I'm werking.. Can't afford to go missing often. Anyway sgh under renovation soon. Juz had follow up appt wif dr Yu to see what happen coz of my fail ivf cycle. Everything is ok... Hubby sperm improve drasticly.... I need to eat healthy for my eggs. So hoping this few months I try naturally...
hi daniz dont mind can share if ur hubby took tcm or any supplements??

Back