IVF/ICSI Support Group

hi all!

thank you for your kind encouragement, you girls make me feel better, though the brown discharge is still there, i think there is really nothing much i can do at this point, i guess whats meant to be will be..

i really salute everyone here! all are so brave and so positive:):)jiayou everyone!!
Hey gal,y dun u go to dr loh and ask for support jab? Its better to be safe since this comes not easy. Jiayou n all e best.

I agree with you... All my frosties are same batch so if failed once, should I try again thaw cycle ?
I suggest u tiao e body n gear up the womb condition for the new thaw cycle. Eat healthy,sleep healthy n refrain from cold drinks. U got e frozen embries still, worth to give a try.

this time Im so karang kabo. I dropped my medicine ganirelix abt 50% so injected only the remaining! regret. shld not hv injected. now must buy a new piece to inject another 50%. lol.

My ER is Monday so fast. Today only day 8 of injection. So far only done 3 scans. Tmrw going for night jab.

So I did my scans on D2, D7 & D8. Night jab on D9. ER on D12.

My ER is Monday so fast. Today only day 8 of injection. So far only done 3 scans. Tmrw going for night jab.

Haha that's what happen to me too. 2nd scan they say not ready. 3rd scan immediately schedule ER. Smile and relax.

Last edited:

Hi mrs tan,
Wat is yr follicle size now? Seems like er at kkh is earlier? At day 12. Means lesser jabs to tahan. :)

hi ladies,

my bt is out....bfn. i failed e second tme oredi.
going to start an journey in feb after cny, quiting my job at e same tme.
i wil jia you for u gals. dun lose hope, one dae....one dae it wil b our turn.

I'm immune to chinese medicine already. First bowl tasted horrible. Second bowl, third bowl, and so on, it tastes like water. Chinese herb doesn't taste that bad lah. Your taste bud will adapt to the taste after a few more bowls. Taste like black chicken soup to me.

hi ladies,

Let's jiayou together. We all will get there as long as we don't give up.

Is this your 2nd fresh?

I'm immune to chinese medicine already. First bowl tasted horrible. Second bowl, third bowl, and so on, it tastes like water. Chinese herb doesn't taste that bad lah. Your taste bud will adapt to the taste after a few more bowls. Taste like black chicken soup to me.

Agree!
Drank chinese med for 2 yrs on every alternate day, until 1 day I complain to hubby "why plain water taste so sweet nowadays huh?" He say my taste buds haywire liao..

hi gals,

i need sme advice here.
i failed my fresh n fet n i still hv sme embryos. sld i continue w fet or start a new ivf?

hi ladies,

Hi Su, have a good rest today k. All the best in your coming Feb

my biggest embbies is 16.5. smallest is 9.5 and this is after 8 days of injection.

abt fet and fresh.. u shld use yr fet if u hv abt 2 or more embbies. if u have 1 frozen like me, then go for fresh better. when u go for fet, u use yr younger age embroyo and ur body is not so stressful and taxing with all the medication so some say it will be higher chance of success. besides fet also not as long waiting time as fresh as fresh need to schedule the slot with embroyologists operation theatre etc.

my first child was striked with fet after my failed fresh.

Last edited:
hi gals,

i need sme advice here.
i failed my fresh n fet n i still hv sme embryos. sld i continue w fet or start a new ivf?

How does your hub feel abt this dear?

Before starting ivf, I discussed w hub abt what to do w frosties. We decided we'll give ALL a chance, even if it means us ending up w a football team.
I grew to c them as my "babies" instead of "embryos", so just feel that I wanna protect & nurture them (motherly instinct?)

Many ladies wish for embryos to freeze but have none. So I actually feel fortunate to have quite a few.

That SPECIAL ONE may just b waiting for me in the freezer now, saying "Mummy, I'm THE ONE.. & I'm coming next!"

Yup, those with frosties are fortunate. Jiayou gals,yr frosties may be e 1 of hello mummy,here i come :)
For me,we have no surviving frosties and i have to start fresh all over. So cherish yr frosties n give them a chance :)

It depends on how many person in front my queue..if I reach there by 6.30am, all include consultation & herbs collection I think it could be done within 30-45mins..

So fast? Less than an hour will be done? I am going to see her in Jan. This month take a rest first

hi ladies,

Hugs...dun give up...

hi ladies,

Take care n all the best to ur Feb cycle!!! Jia you!!!

hi ladies,

Sorry to hear but glad to hear you will be back. A big hug and know we are all here to support!!

Never realised i have been lazing at home for a week until i received a reminder sms from kkh this morning.

Have been reading all the messages here in the meantime. For the ladies who did not succeed this round, jiayou for the next! Dont give up!

For the ladies (or lady?) who has bfp, congratulations on graduating to the next phase.

I have been trying not to think too much about the verdict next week (though i broke this rule once in a while :p). It is all in the hands of the Lord :)

Elizabeth I bought black more folate from watson. Coq010 and vit b12 from iherbs thru online. I took even blackmore conceive well gold.
Husbands migrate q10 I bought from whole sale shop: 03-04, 75 bukit timah road, boon siew building(its near by kkh) I think we cant get this medicine outside. mutli vitamins he was taking was acemax bought from kkh pharmacy. I told pharmacist to suggest some vitamins bcz we r going thru ivf. So they suggested this.

we dont know about his improvement bcz we didnt check. But with my postive result I can tell all together it worked for us

Besides we both were taking chinese herbs from tsb. All the best to ur fresh cycle. Hope this information would be helpful

Hi,how long does it turn for iherb to send ur orders. I can simply type and can be found right.

For hubby migrate q10,is this a industrial place. Any idea if they have website.

What is tsb

Never realised i have been lazing at home for a week until i received a reminder sms from kkh this morning.

Have been reading all the messages here in the meantime. For the ladies who did not succeed this round, jiayou for the next! Dont give up!

For the ladies (or lady?) who has bfp, congratulations on graduating to the next phase.

I have been trying not to think too much about the verdict next week (though i broke this rule once in a while :p). It is all in the hands of the Lord :)
Whmc, i waiting for yr baby dust :)

hi ladies,

Hugsssss

I supposed to have my BT today as well but AF came on wed n i went down to test an expected BFN. :(
Let's jia you tgt!

@tansss, i understand how u feel. my situation is e same as u for my fresh cycle. i cried veri badly n eventually chanced upon tis forum, which supported mi thru. hugsss.

when u starting a new cycle? we k support each other. :)

@tansss, i understand how u feel. my situation is e same as u for my fresh cycle. i cried veri badly n eventually chanced upon tis forum, which supported mi thru. hugsss.

when u starting a new cycle? we k support each other. :)
Thank u gal.
I plan do FET in March after consulting doc Tan HH next week. I wonder will he be able to advise why my fresh failed? Also thinking of seeing tcm to tiao my body, something which I did not prepare for my fresh.

How about yourself? FET next round too? Any tcm u are currently seeing?

Jia you!!!

Hugsssss

I supposed to have my BT today as well but AF came on wed n i went down to test an expected BFN. :(
Let's jia you tgt!
Tansss: hey girl, sorry to hear abt the sad news too. Hugs and dont give up. Perhaps as you mentioned can give tcm a try and see what the physician says. Take care and be kind to yourself

Tansss: hey girl, sorry to hear abt the sad news too. Hugs and dont give up. Perhaps as you mentioned can give tcm a try and see what the physician says. Take care and be kind to yourself
Thank you. You are so sweet!
Read many of the advices u posted for the other ladies. So nice of you.

Back