IVF/ICSI Support Group

Chris, I tell u my system is damn stupid, I clear my bladder before washing in insertion, everytime after insertion, 10 mins later feel like pooing or peeing then have to lun....

Tub: ive tried natural ivf twice, ie japanese protocol, using clomid instead of other stimulating drugs. The first time I did, egg quality was very good, resulted in pregnancy but miscarried.. 2nd time, egg quality not so good, but still conceived but it was an empty sac. And both times I only retrieved 1 egg.

Morning! Chris, good luck for your ET today!

Babydream: I also dunno how I get the nick. Just kept trying until something works. Cos alot of nicks are taken up already. Hahaha!

Maomi: are u 紧张? Relax. Utrogestan is basically progestrone mah so might cause it plus u still have bloating and all that so maybe la. Timing of insert up to u la, I do mine at 8am, 3pm & 10pm.

good morning ladies... any idea if can drink black chicken soup during 2ww?

Maomi- U r so cute... Lol... empty bladder liao 10 mins later still wanna pee/poo.. LOL.... I also insert utrogestan. I read from it tt unless u take it orally, otherwise thru insertion shld not have side effects. Tts what the nurse told me too. Good luck for ur ET tmr!!

ChrisL- Congratz on ur completion of er.. rest well.. When ET?

Ganie- how r u? few days din see u online. =)

Magical: I found the place to post comment. But needs to key in email address, password etc. Seems like need to have an account or something. But is a very pretty blog! Totally in love with it.

Sparkles: Hmmm, I also don't really know. Circles possibly cos I am a little on the plump side, so like a round rollie-pollie. And if we all get our wish, we will have a rollie-pollie tummy too! Hahaha! D

ots and ribbons cos I like anything with dots and ribbons! Almost all my shoes have a ribbon on it. Hahaha!

Maomi,
Utrogestan by insert is better.... heard there are more side effect by oral and so far nobody post successful history w oral.... enjoy your 2ww...

babydream,
I took black chicken essence during my 2ww...

lynhope- black chicken better? I bought chicken breast meat to steam. Tts what the tcm at marine parade asked me to do tt time when i visited him

Lol, maybe I'm nervous. Yeah, I had alot of dizziness when I took it orally in the past when I did iui. Thx gals, looking forward to my ET.

Maomi- Ya... I was told to take it orally during my 1st cycle. Had a lot of dizziness too... I tot it was some sign of bfp.. LOL... Silly me..

Lol babydream23, so funny lah u. The discharge from utrogestan is quite disgusting hor

Maomi: agree the discharge like white Colgate yeeks
happy.gif

The blogs are so well written and interesting. I wanted to start one but till date still at ground level but I use a diary apps so I will just write little notes each day.

Today I did a very naughty thing, hee... Went to JB with Hub to eat then grab some pastries, pump petrol then come bk. Didn't really walk much except to the coffeeshop and buy pastries. Other than that in the car so I presume should be fine.

Bbdream, black chicken is fine. Kampong chicken also can.

Chris
Most likely but depends on the clinic's update on the embryos today..

Maomi
I see so yours is 3days transfer..but hey if all's well with my embryos, my et also tomorrow hehe..

Chris/Maomi
I was only prescribed crinone morning and night..I feel not enough so the Singaporean in me kiasu LOL I m going to insert my own utrogestan x3capsules in the afternoon as extra dosage. Actually I hv also lotsa leftover tablet form progesteron named 'lutinus' from previously, they come with an applicator but the applicator is very hard not as soft as crinone or finger..so I think use finger insert better as we can gauge the force when we push in ourselves..

Dotsnribbons
You meant me? Think most likely tomorrow...the other Chris is in 2ww hehe

Babydream23
Thanks! Hopefully tomorrow
happy.gif

Sisters doing ER soon
I highly recommend you to take easy to digest light food with lotsa veggies day before er and er day, cos you will hv a better time in the toilet later in the day after er. I've tried and tested..yesterday I had light chix macaroni soup with veggies and then today it is painfree doing business. But do expect some level of pain peeing /pushing right after or hours after er cos the wound is raw..

Babydream23
Plain black chix soup with red dates and wolfberries ok but not with other herbs Hor..cos 2ww considered preggy..

Maomi- Ya... even after 8 hours of insertion, pee liao still got the white white thing..

Twinstars- Nv go there n eat? Its good for small walks. The nurse ask me to spend 15/30 mins brisk walk at hm.. I was thinking my house so small... how to walk for 15mins.. Lol...

Ya Magical, I was shocked n it doesn't smell gd, not helping that I still have old blood from the er. Sorry tmi :p

ChrisL, yeah cos d5 is a Sunday. So anyway, CHR called for me to go in at 1015 tmr, transfer will be at about 1230. Can't wait hehe. All the best to u too gal! Ya more support heeee. I think NUH gives the most support in sgp.

Babydream23, really ah.. Faint, I still need utrogestan insert at night, n the discharge comes so sudden. Think gonna keep using panty liner. Walking after the insert helps to distribute the med apparently. My house ain't big too n tummy still abit pain pain from ER so I just walk to kitchen, cook lunch etc. never really walk walk

Maomi- Ya.. Mine i need to insert 3 times a day. Walking after insert? Tot u suppose to lie down for 30mins? Lol... Nurse ask me cannot sit/lie too long. But i cant sit too long cos backache. So either i walk to cook, pee, else is take things liao.. Act bz.. Hee hee..

ChrisL- Those usual black chicken soup cannot drink ar? Alamak... Then gotta tell my mum abt it.. Thanks for informing!!

Hi Maomi,

I m quite surprised that nurse says can do brisk wall at home but then

I just came back after seeing dr chew. He says you can do anything except extreme sports during 2ww.

He says after transfer, the result is not up to us or the doctor.
What a calm way of phrasing it but lots if anxiety in us leh.

Bbdrean, The food in JB really shiok but weather very hot. Luckily went in early so not much jam.
U can take black chicken soup u can take of cos not with herbs like Dan guai or ginseng etc. Put in red dates and some wolfberries.

Judebabe, I understand what u mean. We rather play safe than be sorry. But some amount of walking will be gd, if not the whole day lie down really buai tahan.

Tub: I did my ivf in sgh.
happy.gif

Babydream: theres so much going on here I can't keep up.. haha. Im good, going for my 1st scan next wed, blood tests so far so good. Feeling nauseous, slightly bloated still, heartburn now n then. Hope alls good with you.
happy.gif

Babydream, I have crinone n estrofem for afternoon...my poor vajayjay is like a treasure hole now :p

I was told to lie down for 5 mins then walk walk after the insert leh..

Sparkles: Me also slightly on the plump side. Weight mostly at the tummy there. But from the side view, I will try to make sure that the tummy does not exceed the bust (which is my case should be ok cos I am quite busty). I have to go for european/american brand cos asian brands like triumph and wacoal all too small.

But after ET, the tummy really bloat beyond the bust lor. Sad. All my shorts cant wear, even those that used to be hipster. So got to wear loose dress now. Hopefully will subside, if not no clothes to wear to work when HL finishes. Hahaha!

ChrisL: Sorry ah, somehow thought your ET was today. But it will all be smooth tmr!

Twinstars: How come dang gui cannot?

Twinstars- i couldnt agree more with u!! Lol.. I like the sesame oil chix n bkt there.. Drooling liao.... I called my mum liao... Only wolfberries n red dates n black chicken. She say suppose to pu my blood for circulation.

Ganie- So far so good. Tot its been long after my et but its only 4th day today.. Lol.. Time really pass very slowly. Muz be very anxious for ur 1st scan right? 2 lil beans waiting to say hello to u. =)

Dang Gui is not advisable for preg woman in first trimster cos can lead to early miscarriage. Best to avoid.

ChrisL, u gg for ET soon? All the best!

twinstars-sorry to disapoint u but i dunno eh.. LOL... Maybe other sistas can advice here. I only know my et is on 24/06 mon. I have to wait 18 days for my BT.. So long...

Hi ladies...
heartwarming to read all your comments..
i will be going for ER tomorrow...

wish me luck!!

has any one been subscribed aspirin for 2ww?

Twinstar: I don;t know too. I counted it as 0dp. Hahaha!

Babydream: When is your blood test? Me also getting lost today is which day and which date. Only know my BT is on 10 Jul. Hahaha!

Mel: I also no idea, not given aspirin. Good luck for your ER!!!

Mel Wong- gd luck for ur ER!
Im taking asprin cos my main concern is antibodies as I hv thyroid condition and my endo advise me to take if I'm worried

mel wong - I took aspirin throughout my fresh cycle in 2010 have to continue taking during 2ww & only stop when I was 32 weeks pregnant

maomi
LOLOLOL 'vajayjay'

babydream23
no sweat!
happy.gif

twinstars/dotnribbons
kam xia!

melwong
all the best for your ER tomorrow!

Re: 1dpt

the term says it all 1 day past transfer..so ET is considered just ET and the day after will be 1dpt (some do 2/3/4/5 days transfer) so the end will be say 1 day past 2 day transfer = 1dp2dt

ChrisL: are you prescribed any estrogen? I m not sure if u add additional progestrone, would it be necessary to have estrogen too. Just wonder about the balance. Hey, u need to 打屁股, should be sleeping now right?

ChrisL/Maomi: all the best to ET tmr n welcome to 2ww!! Hehe

Babydream: my tcm wont acupuncture for me. Only give me medicine to help with the gastric acidity and an tai. At least now can sleep so happier also. I am going to see her tmr! Can go out of the house.

ChrisL- So mine shld be 3dp2dt? Wah... chim.. LOL....

Dots- she only acupuncture 1st wk after et. She said she recently just started acupuncturing for patients after et n the results was very good.. So she ask me to come thrice a wk. Next wk No need to go liao.

Chris
no leh why? I also actually asked but my doc said i no need..dunno why FET need then? huh? is there a need to balance both progesterone and estrogen? Does that affect chances of success then?

hehe no lah here only morning, we're now 6hrs behind sg time so dun 打我屁股 hahah. i got my 10hrs sleep already hehehe

babydream23
when you ER and ET? if 2 days apart then is 2 days transfer lor..means your calculation correct hehe no chim lah

hmm still waiting for my clinic to call me on the result of my embbies 'match making' dunno successful or not can take relationship to the next stage whahahaha

side track --can't imagine this that i've just started on watching holland v-the local chinese drama series on youtube..after 10 years! gosh haha now i look back the streets on orchard like so different now as compared to previously..so many many people now as compared to in 2002/3!!

ChrisL: I don't know cos estrogen and progestrone has always been given for all my cycles and I thought need to balance as always. I know overseas they don't do it, some doc even give only estrogen so I don't know. That's why I thought if u up the progestrone, don't know need to add estrogen? Ok ok on the sleeping hours.. Sayang sayang.. U funni.. Can go next stage.. JY JY!

Agree, in SG always change ...

ChrisL, I think y FET require both estrogen and progestrone is to prevent ovulation is it since there is no ER and to prevent the follicles from growing? Hee... My assumption.

Back