IVF/ICSI Support Group

Congrats, Usagi!
happy.gif

I am really puzzled. Can you share where do you buy DHEA? As you are not doing any fresh cycle, how did you manage to get the prescription of DHEA?

Lin, I am equally amazed that Dr Loh do Lap op like running marathron! I am surprised that I have to queue for the op too!

Did you requested for the op or did Dr Loh asked you to do the lap?

Can you share how did you book the lap op? Did you get the date from Dr Loh or did you call and book with Alice?

Usagi, congrats!! So happy for u!!
I also want to like u can conceive naturally!!
I also see dr Zou , but hav not start take what u mention : DHEA, COQ10,folate , exercise& eat egg white .,.
When & where I can get the 1st 3 things? I only take folic acid now...btw, what is Lu rong soup with fish maw n chicken? Is this help? Mind share with me?

Usagi: wow congrats!!!! so happy for u! wonderful.. hope all the rest of the sisters and me have the same luck as u! btw, must eat 8 egg white daily? ya wat is Lu rong soup with fish maw n chicken for the ovary??

snoopy, i1bb: me also nt working. sometimes i regret quitting esp when ttc is nt successful..
sad.gif
do u feel the same? finances are also abit tight esp need see doc... are both of u afraid of going back to work next time?

sunstillshines: i went to see dr loh at kkh b4 back in 2009. he already asked me to do lap cos he suspect i have endo. i have dermoid cyst and polyp too. but due to health reason and that time i was seeing dr zou, she said better nt to opt first, cos scared will have scaring. then i went on to try till now (1 failed soiui) and finally decided maybe need to ivf liao. but ivf its better to do lap for better results. so i went to see dr loh again. i saw him on a thurs, and he actually gave me a date to opt on the same wk (sun) but nt mentally prepared, so he calculated my mense date, n gave me the date on hari raya. hw abt u?

dreambear, ur bt tmr?

Thanks for the wishes Babysmurf, Chris, dreambear, 1BB, sunstillshines, snoopy, lin, eumin and Bigbear.

Sunstillshines, my last fresh was in Apr 12, review appt in May 12, so I ask Dr Yong for DHEA. SHe gave me 3 months supply. The advice was to stop DHEA if pregnant. So now onhand, I got some DHEA, i finished most of it already. When I missed my menses, I thought maybe pregnant leh, so i stop after a few days.

Snoopy and Lin, DHEA must be prescribed from doc. Not everyone requires. For my case, my eggs are few and poorer in quality. So the sis here advised me to try DHEA. So when i go for review, I requested from doc. There might be side effects. For myself, I think i got more armpit hair. COQ10 and folate you can get from guardian & watson. I bought Blackmores. I didnt eat egg white. I just eat egg (at least 1 not exceeding 2 each day) like a normal person.

As mention, my eggs are few and poor in quality for my age. So Dr Zou suggested i take Lu rong. So i went EYS to buy and make soup. Fish maw and chicken is optional. I like fish maw and chicken, so i always make with fish maw. Cannot take too much, will be heaty. Actually Dr Zou already added lu rong in my med. I just kiasu, so sometimes after menses, i will make lu rong soup.

Exercise is coz i like gym. And for pcos patients, exercise is better for us. I shed abt 2-3 kg ever since i join gym last yr aug.

All the best to all of you.

congrats Usagi! i pmed you last few days as my menses also late for a week. well, it finally arrived this morning made my longest cycle 35days.

Mind to share with us your AMH level? i also thinking to take DHEA but only KK can get it, and i am kind of lazy to go thru appointment, so think to get it from US website. Mind to share with me your dosage?

usagi...GRatzzzzz....so happy for you...i think yr new job maybe a better feng sui to conceive...or maybe not so stress...

come join us in another mummy thread...happy to see you there.

Mummies, who are trying to conceive, I come across a testimonial which I would like to share. This product may be an alternative choice (dont worry, it is not via oral) and cheaper choice as compared to IVF. The testimonial is in high res jpeg file. If you would like to read it, u can email me at [email protected] for me to email you.

mc, no i'm in this coming for 2 years already. my previous job required me to travel frequently. until now still no news. Just recently got promoted and changed seat from one corner to the other corner..

All my collegues came over and greet, new seating position, new feng shui and baby is coming
happy.gif

Usagi,
Congrats
happy.gif
So happy for you. Have a smooth 9 months!

Nurul,
I m still in the 2ww. Today is 10day past 3 day transfer. I am counting down everyday and is driving me insane.

Hi Lin, I have that kind of feeling sometimes too but then again, we resign cos we wanna try our best so no regrets lor. N ya I think I will b abit scared thinking of gg back to work next time. New environment etc

Usagi, I think I need to buy COQ10 & folate..thanks for sharing ur good news with us! Have a smooth 9 mths ahead!!

Hi Lin, yes, a bit regret to resign but also feel relax cos release from work stress... Now thinking find new job but worry get rubbish work.. How about u ?? What Ur plan ?

Nurul,
Thanks for your wishes. But not much symptoms le....First 5 days have a bit of cramp & pulling. But now only stomach bloated that's all, no more cramp.
I pray hard everything will go smoothly this time.

By the way, when can start to test HPT? 10dp3t is too early to test right?

Kittykatty, i was hoping to read your news. Thanks to nurul. Cramp, pull n bloat sound positives to me. Im in my wait to hear heart beat next tues. Equally drivinh me insane. Not seeing blood is a bonus to me. I dreamt i bled last night n hope dream is always opposite.

Nurul, wat stage are u in now? How are u?

MC, Really, can test tomorrow? Maybe I shall test with a cheapo test kit that I still have first and see how. Thanks!

Tutu: Thanks! I getting more nervous. So excited for you too...To be able to hear the heart beat so soon. Its just a dream. Don't worry too much. You take good care of yourself.

Dear sisters..... I'm so sad.... This wk I'm the only one sharing bad news. BT results out already. Negative for me. I'm crying n crying non stop now

Hi kittykatty, i tested with clearblue digital hpt on 10dp2dt & 12dp2dt. Both gave me positive results and blood test today confirmed BFP.
Better not use the cheapo hpt, may give false negative.
Good luck to you and the rest of the sisters!

Dreambear, hugs. Cry all u want. Let it all out. Pamper yourself with a spa n massage n some comfort food n hope to c u up running and again real soon. Jia yo

MC: Okie
happy.gif
I shall test tomorrow.

Melody123: Congrats on your BFP
happy.gif
Have a smooth 9 months. Grabbing your babydust!

I still have 1 spare cheapo HPT. So I shall not waste it. But, I also have ClearBlue HPT on standby liao. Very Kiasu, ya

Kittykatty, i was hoping to read your news. Thanks to nurul. Cramp, pull n bloat sound positives to me. Im in my wait to hear heart beat next tues. Equally drivinh me insane. Not seeing blood is a bonus to me. I dreamt i bled last night n hope dream is always opposite.

Nurul, wat stage are u in now? How are u?

dreambear..hugzz..hugzz..i can totally understand your feeling! take a good rest, pampered yourself, go for a trip..who knows you will be as lucky as usagi, tutu and sugary..conceived naturally after failed IVF..

Lin,
we have to stay overnight for one day in order to claim insurance right?

I have never stay in hospital before. Must we prepare all our toiletries and clothing? Like going hotel... hahahaha.... my dh said he also want to stay with me. How?

tutu, no stage..haha..just started my menses today after long cycle of 35days..i did PM you last few days cause i thought i am pregnant..lol!

will try naturally until next appointment in Jan13. Hopefully im as lucky as you and usagi to conceive naturally then dont have to thru all the jabs again
happy.gif

Back