IVF/ICSI Support Group

Yes cos I decided to prepare myself this time for the outcome this time, and Not crumble after a bad phone call fr the hospital on bt day. Had fast food for lunch just now (1st time in a mth) -and Buried myself in work and surprisingly am not as upset.

All the best for yours tmr!!! statistics show frozens have higher hit rate! :)

I feel like test hpt but i scare >.< u went back to work already? My tww i ate afew times mcd.. feel so guilty

Yes cos I decided to prepare myself this time for the outcome this time, and Not crumble after a bad phone call fr the hospital on bt day. Had fast food for lunch just now (1st time in a mth) -and Buried myself in work and surprisingly am not as upset.

Cen, love your spirit. Humbaobao, all the best!!!

Reactions: cen
I feel like test hpt but i scare >.< u went back to work already? My tww i ate afew times mcd.. feel so guilty
I didn't take the HL this time..cos dunno what excuse to give my office. I took a few days off ard implantation time but it still didn't work out.
I took the HL last round. Dunno what works, just not my time yet to get lucky I Guess. I removed polyps and did acu this round and still didn't work.

2 frens announced they r pregnant during this cycle..I was hoping I will get their baby dust but I Guess it might have subconsciously given me more stress cos of the timing they broke the news to me. Shrugs.

I didn't take the HL this time..cos dunno what excuse to give my office. I took a few days off ard implantation time but it still didn't work out.
I took the HL last round. Dunno what works, just not my time yet to get lucky I Guess. I removed polyps and did acu this round and still didn't work.

2 frens announced they r pregnant during this cycle..I was hoping I will get their baby dust but I Guess it might have subconsciously given me more stress cos of the timing they broke the news to me. Shrugs.

My boss aso nt very happy wif me.. so fast take hl again.. even i took time off for scan my sup aso not happy..

Oh if my period starts around 28 to 30 dec? Does this conflict with their dec blackout period? Damn I'm confused.
Almondearie... u should be able to do FET if your mense start end dec...blockout for Dec is 28 Nov to 16 dec if I am not wrong. I have a friend who will be doing her 2nd fresh in end dec too!! All the best ya! Jiayou

Gal... you are so brave and strong! 佩服! Don't give up ya... keep trying!

Hi, i got 4 eggs retrieved during ER and fertilised 3, transferred 2 day 3 embryos. Now 4 months pregnant. So yes, anything is possible.jiayou to all ttc ladies! *
Baby dust to all*

That's great! Congrats!

May I know what were the number of cells of the embryos when you transferred?

dear, hows ur result yesterday? everything fine?
I just took the bt today, waiting for the result shd be out after 2-3hrs. ..
Dun worry! Go for breakfast!
Dr say bt ok. I oso dunno gd anot. Im familiar with ivf bt hcg but now abit blur...pray nothing wrong and goes on with work to stop thinking

No i went myself.. till now they still no call means no hope liao.. last fail cycle they call me at 2pm say so sorry u r not preg.. u can stop all med.. haiz! I already ownself stop my crinone liao

HUGS... I am so sorry you have to go through this again.. it's not fair. Sometimes wish we have a magic wand, one wave and all the ladies TTC and going through fertility treatments can BFP successfully.

Maybe get your hubby to be with you when you receive the call.. or ask them to call inform your hubby instead?

I test hpt this morning b4 heading to kkh.. my whole world came crashing down.. my heartbeat like stop beating for tat very few sec when i saw the clear bfn =(
Hi sister, you are not alone, my BT date is tomorrow. But I have already known it is negative as I have tested it myself at home, it is devastating, when you put so much effort and timing on it , come out with zero, it is super super sad , I also dun noe cried how many times already these few days. Once i think of it , I cried again. I just can't control myself to keep thinking of it, I still don't understand why I failed when everything is fine, lining is fine with triple , grade 3 day3 embries, I also went for acupuncture before and after transferred, 2 days before transferred, I noticed there is intralipid infusion from one of the sister from this forum then I quick quick approch to the doctor for intralipid plus baby aspirin and protulon. When I found there is a chance , I tried . But still failed. even though I live in failure, it also can't help, I know I need to walk out from this darkness and moving forwards. Sister , you too.

I test hpt this morning b4 heading to kkh.. my whole world came crashing down.. my heartbeat like stop beating for tat very few sec when i saw the clear bfn =(
Huggzzz... you must be very upset!! Cheer up... it's gonna be better the next round! You are not alone, everyone is behind you... jia you together!

Hi connie! Dr loh will be back next wk..roland end of the month. I stay in simei..dunno any gynae nearby. Am worried whether need extra support too cos been cramping
laine you can try there's a gynae at tampines st 81 think dr loke, he's very nice

Hi ladies, have you heard of any success stories with Day 3 transfers?

It's not common to have Day 5 transfers is it? I hardly hear about it, at least in SG.
Me. I successful bfped with 3 day embryos became boygirl twins now 1.5years. 3days embryo is better than 2 days one in my opinion. Cos i was told from my doc that D2 has an obstacle and if successful over it becomes D3 and this will have much higher chance to grow further in natural womb condition. True enough, my previous cycles all D2 all ended up miscarriage too or chemical pregnancy.

Almondearie... u should be able to do FET if your mense start end dec...blockout for Dec is 28 Nov to 16 dec if I am not wrong. I have a friend who will be doing her 2nd fresh in end dec too!! All the best ya! Jiayou

Thanks ger! I guess a month don't make much of a difference but I was rather crushed when the nurse rejected me this round. :(

But this time I'm mentally prepared that I may not be able to try again till feb.

Lol wanted to catch the "post miscarriage 3-month fertile period", end up resting almost 6 months... could be good too. :)

Hi, sisters..
m back & need some refresher tips..
m in day 5 of my stim jabs & i m starting to feel bloated tummy.. normal right? (The last 2 rounds no bloatedness for me..) anythg I can do to relieve the bloatedness?

Any advices r most welcome.. Thank you so much..

Hi, sisters..
m back & need some refresher tips..
m in day 5 of my stim jabs & i m starting to feel bloated tummy.. normal right? (The last 2 rounds no bloatedness for me..) anythg I can do to relieve the bloatedness?

Any advices r most welcome.. Thank you so much..

u can try to drink non-gassy isotonic drinks like 100plus edge or pocari sweat. :)

Me. I successful bfped with 3 day embryos became boygirl twins now 1.5years. 3days embryo is better than 2 days one in my opinion. Cos i was told from my doc that D2 has an obstacle and if successful over it becomes D3 and this will have much higher chance to grow further in natural womb condition. True enough, my previous cycles all D2 all ended up miscarriage too or chemical pregnancy.
Hi sister you bfp under which doctor ?

Back