IVF/ICSI Support Group

I would put two lor cos I am more concern on bfn than having twins. How old are u and is this your first cycle? These are determining factor.
Bunny33, you're the one pregnant with twins right? Hope my memory didn't fail me.

Anyway thinking thru for half a day, I think I've been overly concerned. Not like will bao tio. I will go for 2.

Pain as in bloated or cramps? I am bloated but I think from my constipation. 3rd day Liao...

Humbaobao , did they prescribe you with med for OHSS?

Ya i got the ohss med... I dun think is bloated lei.. Ytd the pain was ok den after this morning full bladder the pain gt worse.. I rch home i jus pop 2 panadol

Did anyone here experience having to do a hysteroscopy after miscarriage due to lengthy bleeding?
Can tell me about your experience?
Is there anything to be done to avoid this?
GA?
Need to stay overnight at hospital?
Any post op discomfort?
Takes how long to recover post op?

Thanks in advance. Me been bleeding for more than a month now after miscarriage. Hope to have a closure to this episode soon.
I did hysteroscopy in kkh 2015 due to scarring formation from d&c in 2012.mine under Ga bcoz was kiv for lapascopy but didnt.post hysteroscopy iucd inserted for 2mths....post hysteroscopy yesh bleeding like menses.but cdnt rmb hw long it last the menses...but thereafter menses turn back regular cycle

Ya i got the ohss med... I dun think is bloated lei.. Ytd the pain was ok den after this morning full bladder the pain gt worse.. I rch home i jus pop 2 panadol
If not the sides at the lower abdomen where your ovaries are, then I think it is the bloat than the ER surgery.

Y not u eat some prune or drink some prune juice?
I drank half a bottle of prune juice le... Sigh...

My constipation problem is pre-existing. Once start it can last for 4 to 5 days. I will get headache and gastric reflux... I try to go everyday but my ass is more familiar with office toilet bowl. now never go office, no feeling... >.<

You still taking egg whites? I feel super bloated after dinner now...keep releasing gas but still not enough leh.
I don't have the pain anymore. Just bloat a bit. The medication is helping me. Oh and I drank a whole 1.5litre 100plus. Not so much egg whites, cos I'm not an egg lover.

hi girls u are all just using the suppositories while cramping? it's ok to just insert it like that? i just had my er today too and cramping quite badly, can't imagine having to insert suppositories...

hi girls u are all just using the suppositories while cramping? it's ok to just insert it like that? i just had my er today too and cramping quite badly, can't imagine having to insert suppositories...
Hi happynods, you will start the progesterone suppositories after ET or from your first scheduled ET date while waiting for blast outcomes (KKH's practice).

It is normal to experience some cramps/ pain/ sore after ER but you should feel better over time. By your ET date, it's probably more of bloatedness than cramps/pain and the suppositories will be manageable.

No nv eat... I jus eat panadol again.. I sit down too hard aso pain.. Today is the 3rd day lei how come more pain than first day
Humbaobao, if not feeling better by today, better call KKH ask the nurses k. They may have remedy. More importantly is to get your body ready for transfer by Sat.

Almondearie, anything particular that you are doing/ eating btw ER and ET?
I think I may start taking some chicken essence. And continue to eat eggs. Prob tone down that100plus. I bought some red beans and orange peel to cook red bean soup. Longan red date drink? I've been wearing socks at night even before ivf.

It's usually advice on what to eat before ER or after ET. I suppose now key purpose is to keep our wombs warm and welcoming. So I suppose some of these will help the lining or womb. Just that I'm not sure if I will over-do it.

Hi happynods, you will start the progesterone suppositories after ET or from your first scheduled ET date while waiting for blast outcomes (KKH's practice).

It is normal to experience some cramps/ pain/ sore after ER but you should feel better over time. By your ET date, it's probably more of bloatedness than cramps/pain and the suppositories will be manageable.

no leh.. i start today. because i trigger with suprefact, not ovidrel or pregnyl.. the nurse say need to give immediate support even before transfer.. cos this non-hcg jab cant trick the body to thinking im pregnant and hold my lining well..

after er i was also given one ovidrel jab..but no one told me for what!

anyway i had 13 follies.. only got 9 eggs leh.. and out of the 9 duno how many are mature. isit suprefact realy lousy.. boo.

thank u! doing pgd, hope got something to transfer on monday. good luck the rest of u too!! very happy for all of u to read that u have so many embryos and going for day 5 :))
Oh PGD is the process where they can pick out embryos with good chromosomes right? I read that it increases your chances! Hope to hear a BFP from you very soon! :)

I think I may start taking some chicken essence. And continue to eat eggs. Prob tone down that100plus. I bought some red beans and orange peel to cook red bean soup. Longan red date drink? I've been wearing socks at night even before ivf.

It's usually advice on what to eat before ER or after ET. I suppose now key purpose is to keep our wombs warm and welcoming. So I suppose some of these will help the lining or womb. Just that I'm not sure if I will over-do it.
I started wearing socks just before ER. Planning to start LRD tea/chicken soup soon and having been taking RBS now and then. Bought raspberry leaf tea but havent try yet.

I am totally off tcm this ivf. Do you still need to do acupuncture or tcm med post ET?

no leh.. i start today. because i trigger with suprefact, not ovidrel or pregnyl.. the nurse say need to give immediate support even before transfer.. cos this non-hcg jab cant trick the body to thinking im pregnant and hold my lining well..

after er i was also given one ovidrel jab..but no one told me for what!

anyway i had 13 follies.. only got 9 eggs leh.. and out of the 9 duno how many are mature. isit suprefact realy lousy.. boo.
Oh probably different trigger. Hope you are feeling better today. What suppository are you prescribed and are you with KKH? Think 3 of us given crinone.

Try not to focus on the no. of follicles quality is more important and we just need 1 good one to strike! I know it's hard not to worry. I'm also learning to distract myself not to think about blast outcome (what if none make it?!) But choy! choy! -Hypnothising myself with positive thoughts now. :p

Oh probably different trigger. Hope you are feeling better today. What suppository are you prescribed and are you with KKH? Think 3 of us given crinone.

Try not to focus on the no. of follicles quality is more important and we just need 1 good one to strike! I know it's hard not to worry. I'm also learning to distract myself not to think about blast outcome (what if none make it?!) But choy! choy! -Hypnothising myself with positive thoughts now. :p

haha yep, the struggle is real!! i'm given crinone, utrogestan and estrofem!! need to insert 5 times a day. FIVE. then uteogestan ans estrofem the nurse say lie down for abt 1 hr after.. how to go to work like this. where to lie down in the middle of the day.

wanted to ask if i can switch to one proegesterone jab a day, bur i didnt manage to see the dr. im with nuh.

waiting for the embryologist call, nervous!

I started wearing socks just before ER. Planning to start LRD tea/chicken soup soon and having been taking RBS now and then. Bought raspberry leaf tea but havent try yet.

I am totally off tcm this ivf. Do you still need to do acupuncture or tcm med post ET?

I thought raspberry leaf tea only drink during stimm? Haha! I going back for accupuncture tml... N i still on tcm med

Ya I'm also doing acupuncture.

I took raspberry tea before ivf. Now not sure whether to continue.

You never know, these 2 could be THE 2. My TCM told me she had a patient who had a one egg-one embryo wonder. So when are you transferring ?

@towkayneo i haven't done the pgd yet!!! pgd only done on day 5. the nurse told me that those who do pgd usually have at least 5 blasts to test on day 5.. but now it's only day 1 for me and i'm left with two..

anyway i can only transfer at day 5 after pgd if they pass the pgd test..

@towkayneo i haven't done the pgd yet!!! pgd only done on day 5. the nurse told me that those who do pgd usually have at least 5 blasts to test on day 5.. but now it's only day 1 for me and i'm left with two..

anyway i can only transfer at day 5 after pgd if they pass the pgd test..
Ok, but some embryos managed to survive till day 4 (like mine) then chu pattern liao, then how ah?

Back