IVF/ICSI Support Group

My hcg readings are out. from 156, 188 & today's reading is 209. Dr THH brought fwd my visit with him to coming Tues.

It's game over for me. I can only now wish for a faster painless ending and an earliest possible time to embark my 2nd fresh.

Mine shd be sayonara, nurse told me my reading only 11, need to go back next tue to take another blood test to confirm. Sianzzzzz

My hcg readings are out. from 156, 188 & today's reading is 209. Dr THH brought fwd my visit with him to coming Tues.

It's game over for me. I can only now wish for a faster painless ending and an earliest possible time to embark my 2nd fresh.
Hugzz @char-mee , stay strong and slowly moved on. 加油⛽

Hugz hugz. But pardon me. Thot your hcg got increased?

Thanks @purpledragon @GreenTeaLatte just upset with myself n devastating when the nurse told me mine is only 2 digits.

Pass few days was having brown discharge and had a feeling AF is reporting. Not a good sg50 for me after all.
Jia you..I went through that as well.. I cried the moment I hang up after knowing the result..so I know how devastating your current state now. It's not easy to cope with it. But I believe all of us hv the strength to go thru that pick ourselves up..

Yes but it's not at the rate of viable pregnancy. I had similar situation in my previous mc too.
Nurse did say if not viable (readings not good), Dr will meet me earlier to advise... likely termination.
Hmm..sorry to hear that..this is after your tww and now into third week after ET is it?

Hi joey pls continue your insert.there is still chances of being pregnant. Because after I BFP i kept having spotting for more than 1week until now n ytd was quite heavy and i have to go kkh to do scanning at 5week 6days...glad the baby is there just that still cant detect heartbeat yet....so remember must continue insert until ur bloodtest day.
Bbshower, I'm like you... Start having spotting after BFP... Now is like getting heavier... I'm so worried .. My 1st scan is on nx wed.

Hi jas249, i just did a mini confinement for 2 weeks n today is first day bk to work..my boss n colleague r quite concern.. treat me for bday lunch today cos my birthday is this coming wed and 1 colleague bought some essence for me.. feel so comfort but try not to cry la although still abit touchy
My boss bought me one big package of chicken essence too. Very touch. However I am quite angry with her cos she leaks out some information of my HL to my fellow colleagues.

1st day of AF (full flow) but clinic will only be open on Tuesday :( hoping to be able to proceed with ivf this month as blood test expires on Sept

Bbshower, I'm like you... Start having spotting after BFP... Now is like getting heavier... I'm so worried .. My 1st scan is on nx wed.
Yoyo...i had gone to kkh on alternate days coz thurs heavy spotting and this morning 5am clot blood came out...really scarry...very sianz dunnoe why is this pregnancy like that really worried miscarriage.today manage to hear baby heartbeat...just dunnoe whr does the clot blood came from...very stressful pregnancy...have no appetite and bad morning sickness. Somex really feel like want to abort this pregnancy.scared its not healthy.

Yoyo...i had gone to kkh on alternate days coz thurs heavy spotting and this morning 5am clot blood came out...really scarry...very sianz dunnoe why is this pregnancy like that really worried miscarriage.today manage to hear baby heartbeat...just dunnoe whr does the clot blood came from...very stressful pregnancy...have no appetite and bad morning sickness. Somex really feel like want to abort this pregnancy.scared its not healthy.

Yoyo...i had gone to kkh on alternate days coz thurs heavy spotting and this morning 5am clot blood came out...really scarry...very sianz dunnoe why is this pregnancy like that really worried miscarriage.today manage to hear baby heartbeat...just dunnoe whr does the clot blood came from...very stressful pregnancy...have no appetite and bad morning sickness. Somex really feel like want to abort this pregnancy.scared its not healthy.[/QUOT
Jiayou.... Hang it there. At least got heart beat... I'm also worried... I did not do any scan b4. And today is the blood flow heavier than ytd.. Hope it stop... Went back to my Tcm, he say my pulse v light... Gave me 3 days herbs and ask me go back to him. I just hope everything is fine...

Jia you..

Yoyo my actual scanning day was coming wednesday. Since the spotting was heavy so i went to O&G emergency thats where they took the virginal scanning. Thurs cannot see heartbeat..lucky today manage to hear n see the heartbeat althght its still quite weak. I was told to increase the progesterone to 3 per days. If you are still bleeding i think you should go down and check as they may give u an injection.At first the gynae wanted to give me the injection.But second thghts she said my bleeding stop already so nvr give me as the injection is painful. Gynae did mentioned 1 in 5pregnancy will have miscarriage which is quite worrying. Jiayou together ya.

If U are pregnant n bleeding Pls go o&g 24hr clinic for jab. Even though bleeding has stop but Progestrone jab is still impt as it can help stabilize the pregnancy. Even though some miscarriage will occur no matter how U try to save it, it is still worth a try.
So if U are bleeding Pls don't wait n see how. Go n get support jab.

If U are pregnant n bleeding Pls go o&g 24hr clinic for jab. Even though bleeding has stop but Progestrone jab is still impt as it can help stabilize the pregnancy. Even though some miscarriage will occur no matter how U try to save it, it is still worth a try.
So if U are bleeding Pls don't wait n see how. Go n get support jab.
Thanks , I more like spotting and today got a brown discharge .. I go dwn o&a Tmr ...

Officially KO for my first IVF. AF reported to duty today before my BT tml. Shall look forward to my next most probably shd be FET. Jiayou everyone!

Well, it is not unusual for IVF not to succeed during the first try. My cousin's wife (they are both residing in Taiwan) only succeeded during her 3rd try of IVF but that is after she went to tcm to tiao her body for 1 year. She was almost giving up all hope that the third IVF will succeed, but she ended up with twins, 1 boy and 1 girl, who are now 10 years old.

Hi there! Welcome to this forum.

Many times if IVF fails, usually it's the women's egg quality or the womb issue. Seldom it's the sperm issue cos they have already chosen the best sperms to inject into the eggs. Unless he has some genetic issues which doc would have checked and advised beforehand.

So I say you have a high chance. Don't worry yourself too much. Just take folic acid and any necessary vitamins for your body. Some ladies here take TCM or do acupuncture to prepare their wombs.

For husband, some doc prescribe certain supplements to the husbands. You may want to check with your doctor. Usually it takes 3 months for the supplements to be effective.

Thanks so much for your advice :) i actually have a bb gal who is 3 conceived naturally. But after her, hub's sperm quality went very bad and no good news from then.

Thanks so much for your advice :) i actually have a bb gal who is 3 conceived naturally. But after her, hub's sperm quality went very bad and no good news from then.

If your husband is not the conventional/traditional believer, may consider going to tcm to tiao to improve sperm quality too, perhaps. Just a suggestion.

If your husband is not the conventional/traditional believer, may consider going to tcm to tiao to improve sperm quality too, perhaps. Just a suggestion.
Yup. We already went to dr tan at clementi for a couple of months. But stopped when we decided to go for ivf. I think we gotta resume that.
Sincere thanks for your suggestion. I hope his sperms will be cooperative by oct.
I've been really naggy abt the issue and it is not healthy for us.

Yup. We already went to dr tan at clementi for a couple of months. But stopped when we decided to go for ivf. I think we gotta resume that.
Sincere thanks for your suggestion. I hope his sperms will be cooperative by oct.

Okay. Please resume the tcm for both yourself and your husband. Does Dr Tan know that you are going for IVF?

Can talk things out with your husband; or maybe ask Dr Tan what other things your husband can do, besides taking tcm, to improve his sperm quality?

Still some 2 months away, before the next IVF. So there is still hope.

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and will be attending the ivf briefing in Sept. The issue i face is hub's poor SA results.

Would like to know if there are similar cases and if success is high?

Thanks in advance :)
Hie Skmm... A nurse recommended my husband to take CoQ10 somehow it help. I be doing Ivf somewhr in oct.

hi babe,

lets jia you tog, also have to go for 2nd fresh..... sigh
due to time constraint will be going for short protocol instead.

Actually, you really don't have to worry too much about your husband's soldiers. My husband's soldiers are also of bad quality. I had asked Dr. Matthew if that's the reason why my IVFs were not successful. He told me traditionally they treat the women because for men, out of the millions of soldiers, they had already selected that best ones so it should not be the problem when IVF is unsuccessful. So if your eggs and womb have no problem at all, you probably don't have to worry too much about IVF being unsuccessful. Be positive ok?

just met Dr and he said mine was a biochemical pregnancy and would come to a close. If any consolation, I will not hv any miscarriage but mere menses soon. Sad but somehow my tears are dry. Well, next is to go for antibody test and await next cycle.

Life goes on.

Hi gals..need yr advice..

Jus seen prof..he said that my lining is ok..7.3mm

Going to do FET on 18 aug..to start cyclogest supp on 13 aug..nv used a supp before..can anyone guide me how to use it?

hi ladies *wave*, i am new in this forum..

basically i've been have menses issue for 15yrs.. stopped menstruating altogether.. tests did not show anything.. doctors gave me medicine to regulate menses (similar to those taken for contraception) but i've developed serious side effects and forced to stop for years.

Recently i tried to take this brand yaz and it kinda worked for me.. so far not much side effects.. menses came at day 26 although not much (ard 3 days)..

my qns is.. anyone having same problem? does this means that i can no longer conceive even with IVF?

hi ladies *wave*, i am new in this forum..

basically i've been have menses issue for 15yrs.. stopped menstruating altogether.. tests did not show anything.. doctors gave me medicine to regulate menses (similar to those taken for contraception) but i've developed serious side effects and forced to stop for years.

Recently i tried to take this brand yaz and it kinda worked for me.. so far not much side effects.. menses came at day 26 although not much (ard 3 days)..

my qns is.. anyone having same problem? does this means that i can no longer conceive even with IVF?
hello babyhope1981, i took yaz for quite few years but i suggest not to take it cause there's still side effects from the medication and could affect chance of conceiving. imo only. best to still seek doc's advice of course.
for myself my mense was messy close to a year plus after i stopped the medication... have you tried tcm?

hello babyhope1981, i took yaz for quite few years but i suggest not to take it cause there's still side effects from the medication and could affect chance of conceiving. imo only. best to still seek doc's advice of course.
for myself my mense was messy close to a year plus after i stopped the medication... have you tried tcm?

Hihi, tried tcm on and off over the years but no help. Now trying this tcm at lavender.. I took yaz as I wanted to "restart" the cycle after so many years.. while trying to seek help from tcm etc.. but menses by taking these med doesn't mean still got eggs right?

Yah it's unexpected. Did the doctor tell you why? Mine said probably female/male factor. But oh well, I hope it is a warrior indeed! *hugs to you too*
Yes, doc told after et,if day 1 to 3 embrie fail to fertilise,most prob is due to old eggs. If day 3 to 6 after et it failed to grow well,most prob is male issues. Male issue does play a part although its icsi cycle. it takes 3 to clap- e sperm,e egg and e womb condition
Beyond that, i am not sure as i havent managed to cross e stage after day 6 for my frozen embries to stay alive. At least u still have 1 n it may be e 1 :)

@Domokunn and @char-mee Hugzz gals. It's tragic and tough when things like this happen. Persevere and move on. My first bfp mc when hcg was 13000 and second when hcg was 4000. Really cud not handle the loss. It's super painful. Heart was super heavy eyes super teary and mind weary. Wat to do...just pray and move on over time. Take time to heal and get back on your heels ladies. Hope and prayers will definitely let us succeed.

Back