IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi girls..had my ET (thaw cycle) tdy. Out of 5, 2 arrested by day 2 and 3rd one fragmented. Left 2 to put in but 1 is sub-quality but can trf still..so only 1 gd looking 1. .hopefully that 1 warrior will fight thru!

May i ask how many days MC were u given for thaw? They gave me 3days only..haiz..thot can rest more. Or mayb its e resident doc there v stingy? Mayb i shld hv asked frm Dr tan...he is always generous with MCs.. coz im a teacher..going back to sch next mon..means this wkend i must really maximize my rest. Haiz

U with kkh? FET standard is norm 3 days MC only. U may request for more on ET day..

Queenie & ringbell, were you at Kkh earlier? My lining is 6mm but follicles growing slowly. So next scan either Sat or Mon to determine ET date.

I was there fr 915am to 1130am. Waited damn long for doc review @ room 4 then go pharmacy buy progesterone.. I m scheduled for ET next week.. U doing medicated FET? Need to bother abt follicles size for medicated?
R u doing TCM? Drink red bean soup? Jiayou!!

I was there fr 915am to 1130am. Waited damn long for doc review @ room 4 then go pharmacy buy progesterone.. I m scheduled for ET next week.. U doing medicated FET? Need to bother abt follicles size for medicated?
Queenie122009, gd luck to ur coming ET...jia you!!!:)

That's long wait. i was there from 8-930. doing natural FET so need to monitor follicle growth. One is 10mm while another 9mm. My TCM gave me powder to enhance my kidney n liver only. erh, no red bean soup coz I dunno how to cook ... don't even have a proper kitchen at home.

hello all. new to here. im more or less confirmed to be on ivf. jus like to find out if under kkh subsidies, does it take long to schedule ivf? looking to do it in nov..

That's long wait. i was there from 8-930. doing natural FET so need to monitor follicle growth. One is 10mm while another 9mm. My TCM gave me powder to enhance my kidney n liver only. erh, no red bean soup coz I dunno how to cook ... don't even have a proper kitchen at home.

Heehee.. I buy red bean soup @ dessert stall to drink - I can't cook tt too

hello all. new to here. im more or less confirmed to be on ivf. jus like to find out if under kkh subsidies, does it take long to schedule ivf? looking to do it in nov..
Govt hospitals is a little longer wait than private from my experience. Depends on your check ups tests too.

Hi Kissryl, one of the ladies just said earlier that KK slot is now at oct. so after your test result and if no further test required, you will be scheduled for IVF briefing and they should book a slot for u to do IVF. If all test is done by end July or early August, maybe u should have a chance for nov slot.

Do note that IVF blood test is valid for 6 mths only so don't do that blood test too early. But the nurses there will advise u.

All the best to u! :)

Hi ladies, I am on a frozen cycle planning to trsf a blastocyst. I started eating Progynova on D2 of my period and today at D14, I scanned and my gynae said that my lining is 7.5mm. My ET will be on 20th July.

What I don't understand is, what is the most ideal lining thickness for ET? My doctor only told me min 8.

So from now till 15th, I only continue Progynova. On 16th, I start duphaston and cyclogest. On 18th, I am supposed to go to the clinic to get a jab and on 20th I go for my transfer. 21st and 24th I get more jabs.

Can someone enlighten me on what each med and jab is for?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Kissryl, one of the ladies just said earlier that KK slot is now at oct. so after your test result and if no further test required, you will be scheduled for IVF briefing and they should book a slot for u to do IVF. If all test is done by end July or early August, maybe u should have a chance for nov slot.

Do note that IVF blood test is valid for 6 mths only so don't do that blood test too early. But the nurses there will advise u.

All the best to u! :)
thanks hopeful13!! ya i was browsing thru and noticed earliest is oct le given its only jul now.
SA is on 13 jul and collecting test report on 23 Jul.
the doc told me that's the last test. a bit scary at the tot of ivf but very glad that there is this support group to share.. fingers crossed...

Yeah, I have called and checked a few times. KKIVF will be closed in August for maintenance of aircon. I thought it was for lab cleaning previously.
If going for July cycle, ur menses needs to arrive by noon of 11 July which is tomorrow! And for August cycle, ur menses needs to come after 4 August.
That said, it's likely that the ivf slot is alr full till Sept. I recalled when we were given the go ahead for IVF in late Jan, we were only given briefing date in mid March and ivf date in April.

Jas u only take 3 days HL ah? Try not to walk so much at work and ask colleagues to help u ta bao lunch.

My TCM keep ask me to rest more..
Hi hopeful13, yaya...i take 3 days onli...this week work 3 days n nxt wk work 2.5 days coz nxt fri holiday n thur my co operate onli 1/2 day as hari raya eve....N yes, im getting my colleagues to tapow lunch for me. Hee!!! Thanks for ur concern..:)

How abt u? Taking full HL? :)

Some people eat beef and drink red bean soup and it helped to improve their lining by a lot over just mere 2 days. So you may wanna try.
Hahaha I did..but didn't work.. 2 meals with beef and drink red bean soup thru out e day..I'm just crossing my fingers and grabbing all baby dust from all...

Has any1 nurse a bad flu after ET and still get bfp?? Im sneezing and coughing so badly that (i know its silly to even think) im so scare the embryos drop or fall out of place or just being interrupted to try to implant...

Hi hopeful13, yaya...i take 3 days onli...this week work 3 days n nxt wk work 2.5 days coz nxt fri holiday n thur my co operate onli 1/2 day as hari raya eve....N yes, im getting my colleagues to tapow lunch for me. Hee!!! Thanks for ur concern..:)

How abt u? Taking full HL? :)
Yes I am taking full HL but am working from home everyday. Clear emails and try to do some work few hrs everyday. Hehe

Time flies so fast. I am actually enjoying my break! :D

Has any1 nurse a bad flu after ET and still get bfp?? Im sneezing and coughing so badly that (i know its silly to even think) im so scare the embryos drop or fall out of place or just being interrupted to try to implant...
Me ...started flu cough end stim till after et...got med from thomson o&g....but bfp-ed so no worries....take it easy gal

After mc I had one cycle from 5 to 13 jun...almost 10 days. And till now no sight of af. Normally how long does it take for next cycle. Am preparing for fet n kk reopen 4 aug. So might take meds to induce af first week aug if af does not report. Dr tan suggested natural fet. Any cycle buddies pls.

Hi ladies, I am on a frozen cycle planning to trsf a blastocyst. I started eating Progynova on D2 of my period and today at D14, I scanned and my gynae said that my lining is 7.5mm. My ET will be on 20th July.

What I don't understand is, what is the most ideal lining thickness for ET? My doctor only told me min 8.

So from now till 15th, I only continue Progynova. On 16th, I start duphaston and cyclogest. On 18th, I am supposed to go to the clinic to get a jab and on 20th I go for my transfer. 21st and 24th I get more jabs.

Can someone enlighten me on what each med and jab is for?

Thanks in advance!
can't advise on the meds coz on Natural fet. may i ask blastocyst transfer shd be done on which day after ovulation? sounds like day 19 from menses.

Hi girls..had my ET (thaw cycle) tdy. Out of 5, 2 arrested by day 2 and 3rd one fragmented. Left 2 to put in but 1 is sub-quality but can trf still..so only 1 gd looking 1. .hopefully that 1 warrior will fight thru!

May i ask how many days MC were u given for thaw? They gave me 3days only..haiz..thot can rest more. Or mayb its e resident doc there v stingy? Mayb i shld hv asked frm Dr tan...he is always generous with MCs.. coz im a teacher..going back to sch next mon..means this wkend i must really maximize my rest. Haiz

@missyserene

Hallo, u could Hve ask Dr Tan for a longer H/L , I did not take the 3 days H/L from the nurse, instead, I requested from my Dr In Charge to go on H/L till blood test day... And fortunately was granted

All the best and good luck for ET, gals! ☺
I wonder if its painful when i wake up and do i need alot of bed rest during the 2 weeks?
I heard khh will be giving at least 2 weeks MC. Too bad i just quitted my job...
@wonderfuljoy
Hallo, the ET won't be as painful as u thought, would b done in less than 10mins for the whole procedure. I just did my ET on 30jun at KKH, now 2ww...

Fresh cycle - H/L till BT day
FET cycle - 3 days H/L , but I rqtd to extend till BT day

All the best to us.... Baby Dust ✨✨

Hi ladies, I am back from my review with Dr THH today. Most of the conversation was about blastocyst. He suggest blastocyst and gave me a detailed explanation. He advise either I use 4 D3 embryos to cultivate or use my all 6 D3 embryos to cultivate to D5. Think will just use all.

@mesara he told me he will be away for abt 2 weeks in end of August. I will wait for his return to do my et. So my fet will be delayed till my menses to come end of August then do my natural fet with him.

Its a successful one . I conceived my twins thru ivf with him and my twins are going to be one mth old next tuesday. At which stage are u now?
Am now going thru the injections.. My ovaries are aging faster than what my age group.. So hopefully am able to retrieve more eggs this time.

@missyserene

Hallo, u could Hve ask Dr Tan for a longer H/L , I did not take the 3 days H/L from the nurse, instead, I requested from my Dr In Charge to go on H/L till blood test day... And fortunately was granted
Haiz I wish I remembered when I was doing ET...now too late to go back also...I'll just be careful and tk care when I go back to work on Mon. .. thx so much

@happy0341 , did u do the ET on Friday? Me too. Mine is Natural FET though Who is ur doc? Mine is dr tan
Hi Ringbell, my doc is Mathew Lau. Yeah i did on fri.. If this time failed, most likely i will embark on 3rd Fresh..
Dr Tan is good.. My 1st cycle Fresh ET is by him as Dr Lau was away and i bfp under him..
Good luck to u!!

I rem some ladies mentioned about tcm... a lady (I forgot the name), she have branches in AMK who is very popular...
Anyone have any idea?

Today it's D17 of my cycle n I'm still not ovulating. Last month I tried and it was on D14. Getting worried I'm not ovulating and can't do my FET... Sigh.

Back