IVF/ICSI Support Group

Take care of e cut...

How much is yr follicle size?when was e the last scan that you had? I understand kkh needs a minimal of 16mm for a few eggs to trigger e trigger jab
Thanks connie_hopeful...:)
9 follicles...
L 12, 11.5, 10
R 14, 14, 13.5, 11.7, 11.5, 10.5

Last scan was on fri..now juz hope tmr scan, the follicles wl grow till the min size after 3 more days stimm..pray hard!!!

Has anyone used the patches before and lining did increase? Im still stuck at 6.1 triple even when dose is up to 4 pills progynova. Im wondering if i shld abort this cycle..

Has anyone used the patches before and lining did increase? Im still stuck at 6.1 triple even when dose is up to 4 pills progynova. Im wondering if i shld abort this cycle..

My last FET cycle was on 5 pills progynova and 4 patches a day lining still 6.1 triple after taking the med for a week. Didn't succeed in that FET cycle.

Went for my scan today and my lining increased to 7mm. I can't remember who told me to take beef and on sat I had beef for lunch and dinner. Happy that at least my lining went from 5.7 to 7 in 2 days.

The only thing is my follicles sizes vary. Some are already big at 23 and 20 and there are quite a few smaller ones. Now just see how many usable eggs I can retrieved.

Fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Went for my scan today and my lining increased to 7mm. I can't remember who told me to take beef and on sat I had beef for lunch and dinner. Happy that at least my lining went from 5.7 to 7 in 2 days.

The only thing is my follicles sizes vary. Some are already big at 23 and 20 and there are quite a few smaller ones. Now just see how many usable eggs I can retrieved.

That's good! So when is your ER?

Yeah!!! Is me...hee!!! Happy for u that ur lining has increased wif the beef intake...:)

So when is ur ER?

I felt very bloated too after ER. Feels like I was 5 months pregnant n stomach was hard. The bloatedness was so bad tt it was also pushing hard on the top of the stomach. Even taking gasvicon didnt help. There were people who said drink gatorade so I drank 100plus. It subsided miraculously after 5 days n gets better after tt. It'd all clear when menses comes. Drink lots of water during this time n eat protein. Monitor weight gain for potential ohss although most cases are not. Rest lots. Hope u feel better soon.

Sounds so scary. You did your ET when you were so bloated?

My last FET cycle was on 5 pills progynova and 4 patches a day lining still 6.1 triple after taking the med for a week. Didn't succeed in that FET cycle.
Im now on 5 progynova pills and 4 patches till this thurs and fri go scan again. Hopefully it works..otherwise I'll just abort this cycle. I have been eating beef and red bean soup. Not so often with acupuncture though. Haiz..this is more stressful than fresh cycle.

Hi.. I just started my long protocol IVF. I'm starting with lucrin shots daily till mid next mth. Anybody have any side effects with lucrin?

Any cycle buddies?

Hi.. I just started my long protocol IVF. I'm starting with lucrin shots daily till mid next mth. Anybody have any side effects with lucrin?

Any cycle buddies?
I had lucrin jab for 2 cycles and usually first week was ok. Nearing end of first week to start of 2nd week I started having headaches and feeling hot. But still bearable..

I had lucrin jab for 2 cycles and usually first week was ok. Nearing end of first week to start of 2nd week I started having headaches and feeling hot. But still bearable..
Ooh ok.. because I just took 2 jabs and I thought I already felt hot flushes. :-/ I also heard there may be weight-gain.

Any cycle buddies?

Am hoping to start in the July cycle but I'm with kkivf and they are going to accept ladies whose menses come before 11 July noon. They are closing for lab cleaning. Aug cycle will start for ladies whose menses come after 4 Aug. Fyi. Jiayou to all cycling

Ho
Went for scan today and out of the 6 follicles I have, only 5 are growing. Haii so few eggs.. Hope these eggs are quality eggs and continue to grow well. And my lining didn't thicken as well.. Still at 5.7mm. :( Guess it's still up to God to decide for me. Just hope for the best.
@hopeful13 did u try tcm red bean soup n raspberry tea?? Maybe take red bean thrice a day and see how. Hope yr lining n follies are ideal and it's a bfp

Nope. Don't think so. For KKIVF, when you are ready to go home then the nurse will call your hubby/friend to come and pick you.

Thanks lovetohavekids!
My procedure is schedule at 10am. So around what time I will be release to go back? Need to inform my friend, so that she doesn't need to come so early..

Thanks lovetohavekids!
My procedure is schedule at 10am. So around what time I will be release to go back? Need to inform my friend, so that she doesn't need to come so early..

I think it's abt 3 hrs rest but depends on individual condition. Both time I left earlier than the 3 hrs as I recovered pretty fast. :)

Check with you ladies. would u choose to put 2 good embryos in or 1 first, then freeze 1 incase it doesn't implant, still hv the other. Putting 2 in has higher chances but might get twins too. Downside is if put all 2 in, if doesn't implant gotta start all over again.

Thanks lovetohavekids!
Once you are called in to change into the gown, you can ask your friend to reach 2-2.5hour after. The nurse told me we need to rest inside for at least 2 hours. The nurse will call your friend too. For my case, the nurse seems to be new and forgot to call but thankfully, the one picking me was already on the way so I didn't have to wait.

Once you are called in to change into the gown, you can ask your friend to reach 2-2.5hour after. The nurse told me we need to rest inside for at least 2 hours. The nurse will call your friend too. For my case, the nurse seems to be new and forgot to call but thankfully, the one picking me was already on the way so I didn't have to wait.

Thank you.. Is the procedure painful? Just now I went and to test with ovulation test kit and it showed 2 lines!! Is this normal?

No I haven't done my ET yet. I have to remove the polyps tomorrow n wait for 2 menses cycle b4 i can do ET. Only ER n was very bloated. You feeling better? Did u see a doc?
Interestingly you did ET before removing polyps. I removed polyps at beginning of Feb. Planned IVF cycle in Mar. But end up only did ER in Apr. Didn't really have the 2 menses cycle rule. KKIVF Dr Matthew Lau told me no problems to do IVF immediately even...

Check with you ladies. would u choose to put 2 good embryos in or 1 first, then freeze 1 incase it doesn't implant, still hv the other. Putting 2 in has higher chances but might get twins too. Downside is if put all 2 in, if doesn't implant gotta start all over again.

Hi,

Putting in only 1 and freezing the other also carries the risk of losing the embryo due to the freeze-thaw process.

I opted to transfer only one embryo which is a day 5 blastocyst back during ET. But I lost my other 2 embryos cos they were poor quality blastocysts after the embryologist monitored the growth for another day before freezing.

Sometimes I do wonder if I have transferred two embryos back into my body, would that other embryo have survived? But no would know the answer. Just go with your gut feel.

Can i ask those who used patches + taking 5 progynova b4..hv u ever felt at times crampy like menstrual camps on and off. Do u feel like sick..like nausea & feel faint & weak?

Thats how I've been feeling and more nauseated..

Interestingly you did ET before removing polyps. I removed polyps at beginning of Feb. Planned IVF cycle in Mar. But end up only did ER in Apr. Didn't really have the 2 menses cycle rule. KKIVF Dr Matthew Lau told me no problems to do IVF immediately even...
Hi, no I only did ER before polyps removal. Haven't done FET yet.

Hi all I did my 2dt on 20 and starting to spot a lil and my BT is on the 7 July . When do u think is the earliest I can do hpt?
Some people say 10dpt you can do. Today shld he 10dpt for us cos I did my ET on 20 June too. But some pp did HPT on 10dpt and it's negative and then did again a 2 days later and it's positive. Personally, I only got a super faint line in my previous successful IVF on 13dpt. If you really want to test, maybe test only on Thu or Fri else you may get the wrong result.

Some people say 10dpt you can do. Today shld he 10dpt for us cos I did my ET on 20 June too. But some pp did HPT on 10dpt and it's negative and then did again a 2 days later and it's positive. Personally, I only got a super faint line in my previous successful IVF on 13dpt. If you really want to test, maybe test only on Thu or Fri else you may get the wrong result.
Hey babe, will u be testing this round??
Im tempted but scared of the results.. 2nd july is my hubby bday n i really hope to present this as a present for him.. but scared nothing to show him.. haixxx..
Keep having bad dreams nowadays..

Can i ask those who used patches + taking 5 progynova b4..hv u ever felt at times crampy like menstrual camps on and off. Do u feel like sick..like nausea & feel faint & weak?

Thats how I've been feeling and more nauseated..

I was on 5 prog and 4 patches, felt cramps like menses cramps, bloatedness in breast and abdomen.....like wat I say like typical AF symptoms.
but I dun feel sick nor faint. but side effects do include nausea

Back