IVF/ICSI Support Group

Anyone did sperms transfer from hospital A to hospital B before? Is yes how much is the cost?
Hi, there are 2 portiona to pay
Transfer out form kk

Accepting in

I dun think so? Clearblue digital should give accurate results after 10 day post transfer?

Today is 9dp5dt and I had my progesterone jab this morning. I use clearblue n it shows positive. Not sure whether accurate or not. I hv totally no symptoms, only hungry. Very different when im hving my #1. My blood test in on Wednesday.

Today is 9dp5dt and I had my progesterone jab this morning. I use clearblue n it shows positive. Not sure whether accurate or not. I hv totally no symptoms, only hungry. Very different when im hving my #1. My blood test in on Wednesday.
Souding good news! Have some confidence,n continue with e support. Jiayou! :)
Though i am not sure,but i think seeing positive on hpt is better then seeing negative..

Souding good news! Have some confidence,n continue with e support. Jiayou! :)
Though i am not sure,but i think seeing positive on hpt is better then seeing negative..

I have been testing since saturday using the cheapo pregnancy test and all turns out negative. Just had a good cry yesterday night and today i decided to buy clearblue and try. Though i saw it positive, i doubt whether it's due to the progesterone jab that i had this morning.
How are you Connie?

Is your Progestrone jab hcg jab? Cos there are two types. One if daily prog oil jab which will not cause positive. The other is hcg support jab which u jab once every few days. This will cause positive result.

I have been testing since saturday using the cheapo pregnancy test and all turns out negative. Just had a good cry yesterday night and today i decided to buy clearblue and try. Though i saw it positive, i doubt whether it's due to the progesterone jab that i had this morning.
How are you Connie?
8day past transfer yesterday maybi too earli to test. I wish u all e best.
Me waiting for my post hysteroscopy report with doctor. Its like 1 month from e procedure then can see e doctor. Want to earli to know e results but doc slot is full. Guess tt e downside of kkh need to wait even if private patient. Feeling 'tong ku' on e wait cos dunno wat was done n wat is e results of e hysteroscopy. As my bill turn out quite cheap compared to estimated by hospital. Got a feeling getting 'cut' n doing dnc on e flesh for nothg.
I feel like i am veri away from doing e ivf

Is your Progestrone jab hcg jab? Cos there are two types. One if daily prog oil jab which will not cause positive. The other is hcg support jab which u jab once every few days. This will cause positive result.

Jumbo girl, it's the oil progesterone jab and I have it on alternate day. Today is my last progesterone jab and the blood test will be this coming Wednesday.
Connie, tat's wat i dun like about govt hospital , not to mention my bad experience with them. Since this will be my last time, i really break my piggy bank and do it at private hospital to save all the hassle and time. It's really a total different experience.

My AF still havent report... Usually my cycle is 22-26 days. Today is already day 35. Been having white discharge for a week but tested neg last week... I wanna start my ivf journey!!

Jumbo girl, it's the oil progesterone jab and I have it on alternate day. Today is my last progesterone jab and the blood test will be this coming Wednesday.
Connie, tat's wat i dun like about govt hospital , not to mention my bad experience with them. Since this will be my last time, i really break my piggy bank and do it at private hospital to save all the hassle and time. It's really a total different experience.
i did it at private hospital for my 1st fresh but bfn. So now going govt as already burn a hole on pkt from 1st round, and also no confidence on our embrie quality as seen from 1st fresh result. So decided to go govt hospital for 2nd try.
Yrs is blasto hatch out chances is good. Continue with e support n stay positive. Sincere has high success rate for fet i was told. Yrs is fet?

i did it at private hospital for my 1st fresh but bfn. So now going govt as already burn a hole on pkt from 1st round, and also no confidence on our embrie quality. So decided to
Yrs is blasto hatch out chances is good. Continue with e support n stay positive. Sincere has high success rate for fet i was told. Yrs is fet?

yes, mine is FET since the doc dun want to do fresh transfer as he says fet will have higher chances and he's scared it might cause my mild ohss worse after the ER, which takes me a week to subside. All the best to you, Connie.

It should be real positive. Congrats. Cos oil jab don't contain hcg. Only hcg Progestrone support jab can cause false positive.

yes, mine is FET since the doc dun want to do fresh transfer as he says fet will have higher chances and he's scared it might cause my mild ohss worse after the ER, which takes me a week to subside. All the best to you, Connie.
Thanks ellesie, i got a feeling yrs is good news. I got very high confidence of dr liaw but just that our spermies are not up to standard i think..Waiting for you to spread baby dust :)

Last edited:
I've been having constipation since ER, read that it's quite common. I've been eating dried prunes and kiwis, doesn't really help. Dare not take too much fruits like papaya cos scared too cooling. Any tips? TIA!

Go guardian or Watson buy Lactucose solution to drink.
It works for me!

I Hope it's BfP for u!!! Good luck!! :)

My AF still havent report... Usually my cycle is 22-26 days. Today is already day 35. Been having white discharge for a week but tested neg last week... I wanna start my ivf journey!!

I feel u...also waiting for af to report to start fet.

Although doc prescribe me medication to induce af, i wish to cut down on it if possible. So much medication in me since stim jabs.

having been growing in size since ivf starts...esp breastline. me already quite plus size..now more plus. wondering since i decide to go for donor prog, can i stop mediciation like dhea? only take conceive well will do?

having been growing in size since ivf starts...esp breastline. me already quite plus size..now more plus. wondering since i decide to go for donor prog, can i stop mediciation like dhea? only take conceive well will do?[/QUOT
Hi Kym ,
DHEA it is used for increasing the numbers of eggs and not improving egg quality and also not scientifically proven to be effective. i personally had taken it before and it doesnt help me in any way. i think the stimulation drugs is what really help to increase and grow the eggs.thus i think u can stop taking it esp when u have already opt for donor eggs. hope your donor eggs help u fulfill your motherhood dream!all the best !

waiting to grab your baby dust ellesie!

I went to see gynae and ask why AF not here when it is already CD40. Usual cycle is CD22-26. He gave me medicine to induce AF. Need to take for a week. Then go and see him next sat to take the stim jabs. 400iu of puregon a day for 7days and another dont know what to to jab too. After 7days go back for scanning to see how many follicles. Before i go tcm, i had 100iu for 7days for soiui. Then it failed twice so i went tcm for 8 months. Went for a blood test and it shows my eggs reserve is low. Gynae puzzled as why it was low when i responded well when i did iui. Now i hope with 400iu will have enough eggs and good eggs.

ellesie my heart skips a happy beat reading this. I hope tomorrow you will bring official super happy news to this thread :)

How often do we have to go for scan or blood test once start ivf? Is the waiting time long? Thinking if I should tell my boss. If I can take half days then maybe not so bad.
I have already taken close to 2 mths HL due to 2 lap done this yr. Worried will affect my job / appraisal if I take more HL after ET.

Can i ask a stupid question. Will the normal cycle of menses come with taking progynova medication? Ie example for those on fet,when u take progynova,means yr regular suppose to come menses will not come till u stop it?

I'm only taking progynova. Are you taking other meds?
No i am not. But i am not doing fet.
I just done a hysteroscopy n doc give me progynova to eat for 28 days. He says to build e lining. But seriously,i dread to eat this medicine though i am still taking it till i see him. Now is only 15 days.

How often do we have to go for scan or blood test once start ivf? Is the waiting time long? Thinking if I should tell my boss. If I can take half days then maybe not so bad.
I have already taken close to 2 mths HL due to 2 lap done this yr. Worried will affect my job / appraisal if I take more HL after ET.
Hugs,cant advise cos i havent done at kkh yet. Hope other sis in kk can advise u

I went to see gynae and ask why AF not here when it is already CD40. Usual cycle is CD22-26. He gave me medicine to induce AF. Need to take for a week. Then go and see him next sat to take the stim jabs. 400iu of puregon a day for 7days and another dont know what to to jab too. After 7days go back for scanning to see how many follicles. Before i go tcm, i had 100iu for 7days for soiui. Then it failed twice so i went tcm for 8 months. Went for a blood test and it shows my eggs reserve is low. Gynae puzzled as why it was low when i responded well when i did iui. Now i hope with 400iu will have enough eggs and good eggs.
U r on a regular cycle? Did doc explain how come menses so long then come?

Connie, no.. He did not explain. Also slip my mind asking him need take BT to confirm i not preg. I had taken 2 tablets after seeing him. I did not take tonight cos tomorrow i wanna ask him need to take BT to confirm i not preg before continuing the medicine to let AF come.

Connie, no.. He did not explain. Also slip my mind asking him need take BT to confirm i not preg. I had taken 2 tablets after seeing him. I did not take tonight cos tomorrow i wanna ask him need to take BT to confirm i not preg before continuing the medicine to let AF come.
Hugs..can gp confirm via urine test to save some money instead of going to gynae?

I tested with preg test kit but was neg. BT will be more detailed to detect pregnacy. Dont know why i forgotten to ask him during consultation.

Hi ellesie, yrs sound v positive! Esp when u do not hv any symptom is good sign!!! By the way, why fet is better than fresh trsfr?

But babe, Milo also contain caffeine! My hubby forbid me to drink Milo: )
Hi ttc77, yes milo oso contains caffeine but v v little as compared to coffee. Alternatively, I read that ovaltine is a nutritious drink better than milo and suitable for pregnant ladies.

Hi ttc77, yes milo oso contains caffeine but v v little as compared to coffee. Alternatively, I read that ovaltine is a nutritious drink better than milo and suitable for pregnant ladies.

Hehe. My hubby is too paranoid: )

How is everyone Who is at 2ww now? I'm already feeling really bored at home with zero symptoms at all.

Back