IVF/ICSI Support Group

ImageUploadedByForum1410018801.477731.jpg

can see the faint line?

@star.star.. ur faint positive is clearer than mine.. mine cant even be captured on mobile cam.. sigh.. but whatever.. it's over liao.. so now let's all look forward and learn from our mistakes ya :) jia you!..

Yunxi88, reading your comment is as if you are writing my story. I've a very similar situation as you except that I'm worse in the AMH reading. Mine is only 0.5.
Likewise I've cancelled 2 cycles before due to no follicles stimulated and poor grade embryos.
I'm doing my 5th Fresh cycle now... Only 1 follicle despite high dose of stimming drugs...
I'll be doing one more scan on Mon and verdict will be out if I can go ahead to extract this one and only one out. Stress!
Yunxi88, reading your comment is as if you are writing my story. I've a very similar situation as you except that I'm worse in the AMH reading. Mine is only 0.5.
Likewise I've cancelled 2 cycles before due to no follicles stimulated and poor grade embryos.
I'm doing my 5th Fresh cycle now... Only 1 follicle despite high dose of stimming drugs...
I'll be doing one more scan on Mon and verdict will be out if I can go ahead to extract this one and only one out. Stress!

Hi happy mtb and yunxi88,
I share similar situation as both of u, I haf low Amh @ 0.5. Only yield 1 embryo for my 2 previous cycles. Dun give up, let's haf faith, we only need 1 gd one to succeed!
Btw, I drop both of u a pm =)

Trying for FIRST Baby

1.Connie_hopeful
2. Redvel
3. Star.star
4. Anamika87
5. Rachelt
6. Ashkea
7.michng
8. chunkles
9. Peaches21
10. baby_sparkles

Oh CB so many types! Haven't seen this before.
Reason I asked was I read somewhere that CB digital, if you tear it apart, the test strip inside will show 2 lines even though it's say Not Pregnant. So i thought could that be the torn apart one :p

Hi all...

Quite a newbie here..

Am now on my 1st day after ET at NUH.. (3rd day trf)

It's my #2ivf , trying hard to bedrest.. But realllllllly hard not so sure abt it .. Does walking to kitchen or living room when tired of resting on bed say very 3-4 hours not considered as bedrest??

Cheers to all!

Why do you need bed rest? I've never been advised to do so. In fact, I was told to go for strolls so to encourage blood circulation. :)

Trying for FIRST Baby

1.Connie_hopeful
2. Redvel
3. Star.star
4. Anamika87
5. Rachelt
6. Ashkea
7.michng
8. chunkles
9. Peaches21
10. baby_sparkles

Me also trying for first bb. Had my 1st ivf this yr feb with 1 blast. But mc on week 18.

Going to try another fresh cycle but this time round with sgh. Hopefully can start next yr Jan as i heard nov n dec are fully booked. I still have 1 frozen blast with kkh thou.

Sorry about your loss meiling :( Mine was lost at 13weeks. Was just packing my room just now and saw the old scan pic. It's a painful memory.

Good luck and hope this last blast of yours is the one.

Enjoy your yuebing everyone!

Hi Meilingg, just curious why you would go with sgh for a fresh instead of doing a FET with Kkh first for that blast?

1 abit risky right cos i dunno how is the quality after thawed? And i also dun wish to go back to kkh. But then i will still decide after i go to sgh for my 1st appointment. See what advice Dr Yu give me.

Sorry about your loss meiling :( Mine was lost at 13weeks. Was just packing my room just now and saw the old scan pic. It's a painful memory.

Good luck and hope this last blast of yours is the one.

Enjoy your yuebing everyone!

I understand how you feels. I still have her scans photos and it does upset me when i sees it.

But well, we have to move on...

I might not be using the last blast. Shall discuss with doc to see how.

Good luck to us and hope the next one will be the one for us...

1 abit risky right cos i dunno how is the quality after thawed? And i also dun wish to go back to kkh. But then i will still decide after i go to sgh for my 1st appointment. See what advice Dr Yu give me.

Meilingg if u don't mind can u please share y u don't wish to go back to kkh?

All the best with this coming round meilingg! I'm at NUH and so far i am satisfied with the service. It's another option you can consider as well if you haven't already.

Redvel, meilingg: sorry to hear of you loss. It must hv been difficult during those days. Hope the miracle baby will arrive to yr blessed homes soon safely in your arms

Hi, just drop by to share my story to encourage all sisters here. Me and dh had been trying for our #1 for almost 5 yrs.
Tried several rounds of clomid pills but not successful. Tried different tcm as well but doesnt help. We also failed 2 cycles of iui.

Started our first ivf at nuh last yr aug with 1 embie transferred, none to freeze... in the end not successful. Felt so depressed at that time.

Did not give up and went through the 2nd fresh ivf cycle last yr dec.. 2 embies transferred and none to freeze as well. Managed to conceive twins this time but lost one twin at 7 weeks. Bled throughout the first trimester till week 16 of pregnancy. Not a very smooth pregnancy...

With much determination and feeling hopeful.. i always believe that i can hold on to the end whereby i can carry my baby in my arms. Finally, i delivered a healthy bb girl on 22 aug 14.

Ivf is a tough journey and even if successful, the pregnancy journey might not be easy. But i do hope all sisters here dont give up easily as all of u here will definitely succeed one day!

Meilingg if u don't mind can u please share y u don't wish to go back to kkh?

Don't have a good experience during my stay for miscarriage. My gynae not in town, his covering doc did not came over to follow up as he was busy. So no one did anything to check the reason for mc or advise me the testings that can be done to check.

The nurses are helpful thou over at the ward.

Redvel, meilingg: sorry to hear of you loss. It must hv been difficult during those days. Hope the miracle baby will arrive to yr blessed homes soon safely in your arms

Thanks @ron8129! It been 2 months plus... And yes, although still upset when seeing newborn but must have positive mindset that next one will br the one for us!

Hi, just drop by to share my story to encourage all sisters here. Me and dh had been trying for our #1 for almost 5 yrs.
Tried several rounds of clomid pills but not successful. Tried different tcm as well but doesnt help. We also failed 2 cycles of iui.

Started our first ivf at nuh last yr aug with 1 embie transferred, none to freeze... in the end not successful. Felt so depressed at that time.

Did not give up and went through the 2nd fresh ivf cycle last yr dec.. 2 embies transferred and none to freeze as well. Managed to conceive twins this time but lost one twin at 7 weeks. Bled throughout the first trimester till week 16 of pregnancy. Not a very smooth pregnancy...

With much determination and feeling hopeful.. i always believe that i can hold on to the end whereby i can carry my baby in my arms. Finally, i delivered a healthy bb girl on 22 aug 14.

Ivf is a tough journey and even if successful, the pregnancy journey might not be easy. But i do hope all sisters here dont give up easily as all of u here will definitely succeed one day!

Congrats! So happy for you!

Thanks for sharing~ it gives me hope for keep trying =D

Btw who is your doc at nuh?

1.Connie_hopeful
2. Redvel
3. Star.star
4. Anamika87
5. Rachelt
6. Ashkea
7.michng
8. chunkles
9. Peaches21
10. baby_sparkles
11. mesara

1.Connie_hopeful
2. Redvel
3. Star.star
4. Anamika87
5. Rachelt
6. Ashkea
7.michng
8. chunkles
9. Peaches21
10. baby_sparkles
11. mesara
12. pigletlyn

To all the ladies, esp those who are trying for #1, jia you!!!!

Have a good week, everyone. Am back to my daily dose of conceive well, and all the supps. Why didn't they make these pills taste like chocolate or ice cream!!!!

Yeah I always thought why CW don't taste like artificial grape flavor.
Ron, will you be planning for another ivf round?

Don't have a good experience during my stay for miscarriage. My gynae not in town, his covering doc did not came over to follow up as he was busy. So no one did anything to check the reason for mc or advise me the testings that can be done to check.

The nurses are helpful thou over at the ward.

I also didnt have a good experience at KKH. Only a houseman came to visit me and he didnt know a thing. On top of that he was using me as gineau pig, tried to draw blood but failed many times. I was poked by the syringe many rounds till my vein was sore.

I also didnt have a good experience at KKH. Only a houseman came to visit me and he didnt know a thing. On top of that he was using me as gineau pig, tried to draw blood but failed many times. I was poked by the syringe many rounds till my vein was sore.

Gosh! Terrible~
I only knew they drew a fee tubes of blood from me as i thought they gonna do some tests to check. End up is just for blood count.

We asked the nurses or the ward duty doc and none can answer our questions on why it happens.

Oh ya, the covering doc did agreed to see me on the next day after i did the surgery to wash my womb for blood clot. But he wants me to go down to clinic d to sees him. Hubby was pissed off and ended up we did not bother to go down.

Thanks for sharing ur story juniorlim. I'm hoping n praying for the best but need to keep an opened mind. Going for my bloodtest next Monday.. wish me luck...

Having ewcm now but laogong went back to reservist this early morning. Bleh.

Need to redo our pre ivf blood test before my af comes as kkh says the test can last 6months only.

1.Connie_hopeful
2. Redvel
3. Star.star
4. Anamika87
5. Rachelt
6. Ashkea
7.michng
8. chunkles
9. Peaches21
10. baby_sparkles
11. mesara
12. pigletlyn
13. acadia

Im in the midst of 2nd fresh. 1st fresh successful last year but sadly only for 20 weeks :(. Hoping for the best for this cycle :)

@acadia, do you mind sharing what happened in your 20th week after your 1st fresh? You can PM me if you want to talk privately. I'm in my 20th week (from my 2nd fresh) and I thought that by this time, the pregnancy is largely stable, except for very unusual circumstances?

Hi,anybody with monthly menses that last only 2 days and still managed to conceived? Dunno is it sign of diminishing eggs,last time menses last 5 days ,now like only 2 days. Nearing age 38 is it like that?

Last edited:
Hi sisters,

Want to know if anyone has this experience.

I did a scan at 6 weeks 5 days and the sac is dated 5 weeks only. No fetal pole and heartbeat
Then I do another scan at 7 weeks 6 days, saw fetal pole and saw heartbeat but dating at 6 weeks only.

I'm very worried on the slow development. Has anyone come across cases like this?

Connie about your age my af turned ~2.5days (not counting spotting). But i still managed to bfpx2 but just not viable. Before that af was average 4-5 days.

Tsf0205 what's doc's comment on this?

I forget to ask..... Sigh....
That day he was jus very pleased that it's viable. But I think he forget that I'm close to 8 weeks!

Connie about your age my af turned ~2.5days (not counting spotting). But i still managed to bfpx2 but just not viable. Before that af was average 4-5 days.

Tsf0205 what's doc's comment on this?
Kam xia redvel,last sat my menses come. Then this morning it ends. This has got me worried. As i used to be 5 days last time. Thanks for e assurance.

Best to ask your doc. I'm 39, my period is still 6 days every cycle but ovarian reserve on the low side. 6 days into the jabs now and only can see 6 follicles. :( so don't worry. A lot of things can also be less than perfect despite having a good af.

I forget to ask..... Sigh....
That day he was jus very pleased that it's viable. But I think he forget that I'm close to 8 weeks!
Hi tsf0205, although i didnt bfp before,i think now most important is to rest well n dun worry too much. This is easier said than done..but last time my gynae told me a mother's mood will affect e child's development. So stay positive,since yr gynae didnt mention anythg. Jiayou!

Best to ask your doc. I'm 39, my period is still 6 days every cycle but ovarian reserve on the low side. 6 days into the jabs now and only can see 6 follicles. :( so don't worry. A lot of things can also be less than perfect despite having a good af.
Thanks! Good luck chuckles! How much dosage roland give u and wat simulation jabs?

Back