IVF/ICSI Support Group

Knottie, think positive. May not be AF coming. Might be signs of BFP? Jiayou! As long as no spotting no blood still chance!

Unfortunately mine came while I was still on progesterone. Kkivf don't allow you to do early BT more than 3 days earlier than scheduled date. Mine was scheduled for 7 aug and I went down on sat. They told me to go back tomorrow instead. Mine is already at full flow....

Hi ladies, tested HPT with very faint line at 8dpo3dt, but tested today 10dpo3dt, the line become very very faint, tried very hard then can see the line, many said the line should be darker but mine was lighter, is it means game over? My BT is on 7th Aug, is anyone having the same thing and ended with BFP? I am super sad now.

I didnt do any HPT cos the result can be misleading and also i didnt wanna the result of hpt to mess with my thoughts. Stay positive. Only BT is accurate..

I didnt do any HPT cos the result can be misleading and also i didnt wanna the result of hpt to mess with my thoughts. Stay positive. Only BT is accurate..

Pepper I have just tested again with Clearblue advance and it showed not pregnant, can't help myself not to cry, maybe just walk in tomorrow for early BT.

I think if you saw a faint line on HPT might be low HCG. It could either be too early to test on HPT, or it could also mean it might be a chemical pregnancy.. Most important thing is to go for BT to determine the HCG value. and it should double in few days for a healthy pregnancy.

all the best to you LoveG

I think if you saw a faint line on HPT might be low HCG. It could either be too early to test on HPT, or it could also mean it might be a chemical pregnancy.. Most important thing is to go for BT to determine the HCG value. and it should double in few days for a healthy pregnancy.

all the best to you LoveG

Thanks love baby, maybe like what you said it is chemical pregnancy, I am now more or less mentally prepared for tomorrow BT.

Meaning its normal. Im getting worried. Is this your first pregnancy? Its my first so im lost what is next
Apparently feeling bloated is normal
And will have such feeling for the next 1-2 months too...

Yup.. My first
No symptoms till date, other than bloatedness... :p

When u gg see Dr? I'm scheduled to see Dr Sadhana on 12 aug...

Thanks redvel, pepper, Babyoscar. Trying to stay positive but AF symptoms are just so strong. Uterus cramping and backache. With progesterone unlikely to see any bleed until the medication is stopped.
I rem pepper-pepper also have very bad cramps thus she went in for BT one day earlier.

Hello all,I m a silent reader. Did a FET early jul,and did a hpt yesterday at d13p5t and it was negative. And BT confirmed it today. No spotting,even now. So it is v demoralising - hopes higher,fall deeper. past 2 freshs got spotting also bfn, then now no spotting also bfn. V sucky so far!

Congrats to sisters who bfp! Good luck to sisters in 2ww. Jiayou tog!

Anybody knows what's the growth rate for the lining? I read online its abt average of 1mm a day but there r cases that went from 6mm to 10mm in 2 days. My lining was 6mm today n kkh ask me to take 4 progynova instead of 3 n go bk on Thurs to scan again. If Thurs ok, my fet will be next tues which my concern is it might become too thick by then n i might have to abort this cycle. I requested for my next scan on wed instead but was rejected. Anybody can advise? So worry over this =(

Hi my hubby was looking at the calendar and he raised some questions.

1. Last round, we had ER on a Fri. And Mon we went back attempting the ET but in the end decided on blasto where we were back again on Wed to finally do the ET.

If we were to do the ET on that Mon, it would be a d3 right?

2. My coming ER is Wed so does it mean our ET might now be Fri (d2) and not Sat (d3) which is a PH. So what's the difference between d2 and d3 embies?

But if we then decide on blasto, next Mon would be the ET. I presume coming Mon is a working day for KKH right?

I wonder if KKIVF is operating during crucial dates which fall on PH.

I will ask these to my Doc on my ER day. But wondering if any of you experienced something similar. Thanks.

1. Last round, we had ER on a Fri. And Mon we went back attempting the ET but in the end decided on blasto where we were back again on Wed to finally do the ET.

2. My coming ER is Wed so does it mean our ET might now be Fri (d2) and not Sat (d3) which is a PH. So what's the difference between d2 and d3 embies?

But if we then decide on blasto, next Mon would be the ET. I presume coming Mon is a working day for KKH right?

I will ask these to my Doc on my ER day. But wondering if any of you experienced something similar. Thanks.

Yes ER fri mon will be day 3.

Some dr believe putting in embryos earlier the better cos womb is the most natural environment. However I feel day 3 is fine because u get to pick the better ones on day 3.

Yes mon is a working day. Only sat is PH n not operating.

I hope i didn't give u the wrong info but this is what I know.

Thanks miracle! I will be at kkivf 730am this Wed. Think will bump into you :)

Knottie my af did come before I stopped the progesterone in my last ivf. So I think for me it doesn't work as in must stop the medication then af will resume.

Yes yes redvel. ...I normally reach there at 730...see if we can bump to each other during the queue. ..heee. ..

Eeznyl. .I am not sure but mine was like 2 days ago 6.8 and today 9.6 ...so it's not a hard and fast rule I supposed. ...doc said right thickness is 8 above. ..

D2 embryo will usually be a 4-cell
D3 embryo will range between 6-cell to 11-cell

Depends on ur gynae, it is believed that if embryo can survive d3, the survival rate should be quite good

I had a 8cell (early morning was 8cell, by the time transfer in, it had slowly transfer to a morula) and a 11cell transfer in.

Whereas transfer is done on D2, some feel the womb condition will be a better place as compared to outside.

Of course, if can reach blastocyst, it is said to be even better
As the next stage will be implantation I think..

Apparently feeling bloated is normal
And will have such feeling for the next 1-2 months too...

Yup.. My first
No symptoms till date, other than bloatedness... :p

When u gg see Dr? I'm scheduled to see Dr Sadhana on 12 aug...

Im scheduled on the 20th aug. Seems much later than yours. Week 6 after my ET

Miracle how's your scan today? Any indication of your ER day? My trigger shot and ER timing have been pushed later an hr. So I will be there on Wed 830am. Hope to see you again.

Thanks for all your sharing. Me and hubby are more keen on blasto. Because of my age, statistically blasto have better success rate (altho the last was a blasto/morula that didn't succeed). We will play by the ear based on the condition of our embies in time to come.

Redvel...mine still have to jab ..wed scan see how ... hmm ...less eggs this round...not sure why maybe age factor. ..oh then won't see u at 730 liao...

Good luck to your ER. ..drink more water after that ...

hihi..coming sat kkivf close but if ur dr ok, they will transfer still on sat. dr n embryologist will come bk. this is wat i was told by nurse on my fet. so i hv to wait for them to ask dr n know whether dr ok anot.

if u really wanna do on sat, u must tell the nurse n they will check with dr.

Miracle how's your scan today? Any indication of your ER day? My trigger shot and ER timing have been pushed later an hr. So I will be there on Wed 830am. Hope to see you again.

Thanks for all your sharing. Me and hubby are more keen on blasto. Because of my age, statistically blasto have better success rate (altho the last was a blasto/morula that didn't succeed). We will play by the ear based on the condition of our embies in time to come.
Jia you!

hihi..coming sat kkivf close but if ur dr ok, they will transfer still on sat. dr n embryologist will come bk. this is wat i was told by nurse on my fet. so i hv to wait for them to ask dr n know whether dr ok anot.

if u really wanna do on sat, u must tell the nurse n they will check with dr.
That's interesting to know. Thanks. I shall find out more from Dr Sadhana this Wed.

Anybody knows what's the growth rate for the lining? I read online its abt average of 1mm a day but there r cases that went from 6mm to 10mm in 2 days. My lining was 6mm today n kkh ask me to take 4 progynova instead of 3 n go bk on Thurs to scan again. If Thurs ok, my fet will be next tues which my concern is it might become too thick by then n i might have to abort this cycle. I requested for my next scan on wed instead but was rejected. Anybody can advise? So worry over this =(
Not much difference if scan on Wed or Thur. If your ET is tentatively next Tue that means you should be around d7-d9? 6mm doesnt seem very thick for now. Stay positive and take it easy and hope for a smooth lining growth by scan date. Good luck!!!

Today is your 1st scan? You are on medicated fet so it's controlled. It's more worrying when the lining is not ideal. My 1st scan was at 5.7mm and my progynova was increased from 4 to 5. Scan 4 days later, only grew 6.1mm. Doc wanted me to come back to scan 3 days later before they started me on the estrogen patch. But I requested to start immediately as from previous cycle, there was not much growth. The lining will be maintained with progynova from yr thurs scan to next tues ET. Wouldn't increase that much. Thick lining is good. Most pple have problem getting a minimum lining of 8mm

Not much difference if scan on Wed or Thur. If your ET is tentatively next Tue that means you should be around d7-d9? 6mm doesnt seem very thick for now. Stay positive and take it easy and hope for a smooth lining growth by scan date. Good luck!!!

Thx Ron, i was actually thinking if i scan on wed if lining is ideal i get to transfer on fri. Dont understand y if lining is ok on thurs gotta wait till tues then can transfer. Y not monday? Im d12 today.

Today is your 1st scan? You are on medicated fet so it's controlled. It's more worrying when the lining is not ideal. My 1st scan was at 5.7mm and my progynova was increased from 4 to 5. Scan 4 days later, only grew 6.1mm. Doc wanted me to come back to scan 3 days later before they started me on the estrogen patch. But I requested to start immediately as from previous cycle, there was not much growth. The lining will be maintained with progynova from yr thurs scan to next tues ET. Wouldn't increase that much. Thick lining is good. Most pple have problem getting a minimum lining of 8mm

Thx Knottie! Yes, today is my 1st scan... d12. I thot the lining will increase faster since they increase my progynova from 3 to 4? That's y i worry it will be overly thick by next tues. My previous fet dun have such problem as my lining already 8.3mm on d10.

Redvel, all the best for yr transfer! I think i saw u today at kkh but i only manage to catch a glimpse of ur back when u walk into the ultrasound room.

I will need to learn about FET next time if I ever need one. Seems so different from fresh.

Eeznyl oh we could have said hi. :) Is this your first FET?

Did my trigger shot at 930 pm on time. I overheard that nurse was unhappy a patient came at 925pm when her shot was scheduled at 9pm. Very important to keep to the timing oh.

eeznyl, hmmm.. then i am guessing? since u already d12, they want to give time for your lining to increase, since on medicated FET. 6mm at d12 is not thick. Jia you.

why tues instead of Mon errr... yours is d3 snowbabies? perhaps due to the holidays KKIVF backlog.

dun think so much. My TCM says worry is worst than stress hahaha Enjoy the process and look forward to reuniting w the snowbabies!

Anyone experienced bleeding after u/s scan? Yest is my D7 already. This is my first time experiencing it after scan...it started off with spotting yest..I tot maybe the dr too rough so ignore it but today got more bleeding liao...even urine abit reddish (sorry tmi). Is this normal?

I did SIS scan n had bleeding for 6 days with some clots.

Gg for doc review later. Can i know how to interpret AMH levels? Tried to google but cant find much info on normal range for my age. Am 38.

Any sisters here who are abv 35 n can still rem whats ur reading like?

Nvr did any fertility test before so pretty nervous. TIA

I did SIS scan n had bleeding for 6 days with some clots.

Gg for doc review later. Can i know how to interpret AMH levels? Tried to google but cant find much info on normal range for my age. Am 38.

Any sisters here who are abv 35 n can still rem whats ur reading like?

Nvr did any fertility test before so pretty nervous. TIA
Hi Dramaqueenie.. I'm 39 and my AMH is 5.4.. THH says it's good considering my age..
http://www.antimullerianhormone.net/anti-mullerian-hormone-and-fertility/

I will need to learn about FET next time if I ever need one. Seems so different from fresh.

Eeznyl oh we could have said hi. :) Is this your first FET?

Did my trigger shot at 930 pm on time. I overheard that nurse was unhappy a patient came at 925pm when her shot was scheduled at 9pm. Very important to keep to the timing oh.

Redvel, after u went in, i was called in to room 4 to see the dr. I came out nv see u le. It's my 2nd fet.

eeznyl, hmmm.. then i am guessing? since u already d12, they want to give time for your lining to increase, since on medicated FET. 6mm at d12 is not thick. Jia you.

why tues instead of Mon errr... yours is d3 snowbabies? perhaps due to the holidays KKIVF backlog.

dun think so much. My TCM says worry is worst than stress hahaha Enjoy the process and look forward to reuniting w the snowbabies!

Thx Ron! Will have to stop being paranoid =(

Back