IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi all, I had delivered my baby girl on 22-Jun. Will be returning red eggs to zhu sheng niang niang at shuang lin temple on this sun afternoon, 12.30pm to 1pm. Do drop by if u want to collect the red eggs on sun. Jiayou everyone.

Hi all, I had delivered my baby girl on 22-Jun. Will be returning red eggs to zhu sheng niang niang at shuang lin temple on this sun afternoon, 12.30pm to 1pm. Do drop by if u want to collect the red eggs on sun. Jiayou everyone.

May i ask how do I pray to zhu sheng niang niang?

Was your transfer back then blasto?

This round I'm in dilemma to culture to blasto or do earlier transfer. But i will seek my docs opinion.

I eat n drink normal but I do take egg whites daily since started stimming. I wanna vomit already.

Hi Redvel...
Mine was day 3..didn't do blasto. .my TCM says preferably not blasto stage...unless no choice. ..but then again see what THH says then...

Egg white helps ? OK. I eat tmr too...heee

Miracle no2, ya actually quite disappointed as I dun want to waste any more time. But I think this might be the best choice for me.

Circlecircle, congrats on ur princess. I din know even after bfp, ohss got chance to return. Hope u are getting better in 2nd trimester as its shopping time. Haha. Once hit 3rd trimester, energy will b low again.
Thanks redvel and Ellesie! Ohss may come back but doesn't apply to everyone. I happen to get the bloating part which is irritating. Finally subsided at 16w. Still got another 1 month of honeymoon before 3rd trimester.

But the whole journey is not easy. From the jabs during pre - ivf to anxiety during 2ww to worry during pregnancy. So must jia you jia you everyone. Hope we will all be able to carry our babies in our arms real soon!

May i ask how do I pray to zhu sheng niang niang?

Pepper, I m not sure oso. But b4 I got pregnant, I asked zsnn to bless me with a healthy bb. Now deliver liao, pray with 30 red eggs and 5 oranges to thank zsnn blessing. 30 eggs is becos I din commit how many eggs to return after I deliver. Some girls commit to return 100 eggs after delivery. So its up to u.

Circlecircle, totally understand. Ive been battling for 10yrs with all kinds of treatment n 2 failed ivf, only to hv a surprise conceive naturally while waiting for 3rd ivf. After 4 yrs, here I am again trying for no 2. Its really not an easy journey.
Just received a call from ivf centre, from 27 follies manage to fertilise 24. They will do d5 freeze. Updates will b given tomo.
The bloatedness after the er yest still hv not subsided. Hv been drowning myself with 100plus.

Ellsie your numbers are looking very good. So for d5 transfer when will it be your ER? Try to drown yourself with hordes of water ya.

Miracle, m curious about your nick. Are you ttcing for your number 2 now?

Circlecircle, totally understand. Ive been battling for 10yrs with all kinds of treatment n 2 failed ivf, only to hv a surprise conceive naturally while waiting for 3rd ivf. After 4 yrs, here I am again trying for no 2. Its really not an easy journey.
Just received a call from ivf centre, from 27 follies manage to fertilise 24. They will do d5 freeze. Updates will b given tomo.
The bloatedness after the er yest still hv not subsided. Hv been drowning myself with 100plus.
The fertilization rate is good! :)

Ya.. Take more 100plus and egg white.
Protein supposedly help with subsiding bloatedness too...

Miracle, im on 400iu puregon n short protocol cos not responding well to gonalf even after 600iu.i was on saizen twice a week for 2mths before start stim. I believe it improves the egg quality. For diet wise, once start stim I drink red date n goji berry, ensure milk, took conceive well n folic acid also avocado. No cold drink n food once start stim. I will also put hot pad on my tummy every night before sleep. For hubby, he was prescribed coq10, immuvital and carnipure. He has been taking since 2mths before stim. Not sure which one help but this time result is really beyond my expectations.
Redvel, wont do any transfer this round. All will b frozen. Have to wait for 2 round menses then do fet.
Faith bb, thanks. Im also surprised. Never thot the fertilization quite good maybe its due to the preparation before starting ivf

Ellsie your numbers are looking very good. So for d5 transfer when will it be your ER? Try to drown yourself with hordes of water ya.

Miracle, m curious about your nick. Are you ttcing for your number 2 now?

Hi Redvel

U very good in decoding my nick..yes am trying hard for my no. 2...

I had 2 failed in and 2 bpf ivf but ended mcs. ..so really praying hard to succeed this time....

Ellesie I hope at least half of your embies will be grown to blastos. You will have many many many transfers to do next time after your first bfp from your coming transfer :)

My sis still has i think 2 or 3 blasto frosties. She can't make up her mind yet if she will be ready for another transfer in future. Her ivf twinnies are already a handful.

Miracle, believe miracles will happen again, shall we?

Ellesie...thanks for ur tips ah.... have done most of what u did ..but hubby doesn't like taking supplement so....no choice...good luck on ur FET. ..hee

Yes cya tomorrow Miracle. I have a feeling you'll be q-ing at the q machine again? Hee. I wish I will wake up in time tomorrow. Check you out in this thread soon...

Redvel, thanks. I also hope e embbies survived to d5 to hv better success rate. Wish u hv good quality eggs n embbies for ur coming er.
Miracle, same wish for u. May our hope for miracle no 2 fulfilled. My gal has been asking me for bb every single day. My hubby has to take all those supplements cos gynae asked him to quit smoking but he din. So my gynae sort of chide him saying ur wife is very poor thing to go all this, dun u think u shud do ur part? I think becos of this, he feels guilty n guai guai took his supplements. Haha

I just turned around.. but don't know which lady. No one is looking up hee. Me in black. 4 rows from the back.

I tested positive on hpt yesterday so i went for early blood test this morning. Jus received call from kkh and confirmed that its a BFP! Spreading my bb dust to all the sisters here! Jia you everyone!! ☺

Congrats !!!!

Anw, anyone still feeling bloated on 3rd weeks? Im feeling so bloated like 3 to 4 months size

Congrats !!!!

Anw, anyone still feeling bloated on 3rd weeks? Im feeling so bloated like 3 to 4 months size
Ya.. I'm still feeling bloated.. Esp after a meal.

So trying not to eat so much at one go
Also good to drink more water. Helps to digest and ease the bloatedness too...

Ya.. I'm still feeling bloated.. Esp after a meal.

So trying not to eat so much at one go
Also good to drink more water. Helps to digest and ease the bloatedness too...

Meaning its normal. Im getting worried. Is this your first pregnancy? Its my first so im lost what is next

Miracle yes tonight need to do the trigger shot already. My biggest eggie has grown to 18. Doc says this round should have more eggs retrieved compared to the last (was 16). 2 more days for me to drown myself in egg whites.

I hope your Wed scan will look good!

Ellesie do watch on salt intake and hope the fluid will flush the bloat away. My last ER I was uncomfy for 2 days. Hope this round is just as so.

Congrats Babyoscar. I think I am going to get another failed cycle this round. All symptoms of menses is coming. Sigh. Planning to go for an earlier BT instead of 11 aug to move on with life.

Don't think there's a need to do BT if there's no spotting. Still early to conclude on anything, knottie.

Congrats Babyoscar. I think I am going to get another failed cycle this round. All symptoms of menses is coming. Sigh. Planning to go for an earlier BT instead of 11 aug to move on with life.

All my symptoms that my AF was coming as well but all the symptoms can be deceiving. Cramp can be a good problem and as long no spotting, u do not have to take ya BT early. Good luck

Just like pepper, my symptoms seem to be AF coming too but turn out it isn't. So continue to stay positive and believe it will work out! Jia you!

Hi ladies, tested HPT with very faint line at 8dpo3dt, but tested today 10dpo3dt, the line become very very faint, tried very hard then can see the line, many said the line should be darker but mine was lighter, is it means game over? My BT is on 7th Aug, is anyone having the same thing and ended with BFP? I am super sad now.

Last edited:
Thanks redvel, pepper, Babyoscar. Trying to stay positive but AF symptoms are just so strong. Uterus cramping and backache. With progesterone unlikely to see any bleed until the medication is stopped.

Thanks miracle! I will be at kkivf 730am this Wed. Think will bump into you :)

Knottie my af did come before I stopped the progesterone in my last ivf. So I think for me it doesn't work as in must stop the medication then af will resume.

Back