IVF/ICSI Support Group

Chris, that's fast! Next Monday is 1 July. NS day!

Winniepooh, remember I shared with you about dh's cousin whose wife gave birth to the family's first grand child? Goodness! We did not attend their baby 1st mth baby shower and guess what! They still asked my fil to pass us their baby shower cake!! and with photo too! I feel so.... no words can describe...

dream irene, due to my late af and doc is overseas, so my FET has been postponed to July. So, you have another cycle buddy.

dream - I'm with novena CARE, ET will be done by dr paul. I'm doing long protocol medicated FET. will start with OCP on d2 or d3 then jab start on d19 or d20

sun - yes.... I remembered! gossip with me in whatsapp leh. I'm having very bad asthma attack now, no thanks to the haze. puffing ventolin every 2 hours also seems useless now. Thank God I'm not doing FET this mth!

i read somewhere that Dr Loh is away?? any idea if he is going to be around in Jul?? havnt seen him since my last review for the failed fresh cycle.. was told to drop by on 1st day for medication

Babydream23 : yes was my first cycle with Dr Loh.
happy.gif
with my age at 36, so it's possible!!

The most important part is to be positive!
happy.gif
big hugs!

Sunstillshines: im drinking ensure everyday though.. dun really feel like drinking too much 100 plus but have to force myself lo. Where to buy immunocal? Have been hearing abt it.

ganie16, you can get it from OG supplement dept. I find it quite costly.... but super effective! It really "flatten" the tummy quite quickly after during a pack.

winneipooh, I was also given ventolin in tablet form when I had very bad cough a mth before my ER. But my hands "shake" after taking it so I stopped and only took the nasal spray and the Beclo-asma puff.

Indeed, it could be blessing that af reported late.

dreamirene, my doc also not in town. I suspect that most of the ivf doc are oversea at the same period for the same conference. It think most of them are away at least on the 1st week of July.

sun - I cannot take ventolin pills, my hand will tremble like nobody biz. pills also work slower than puff. hb say later leave office early & bring me go see doc liao. hope to feel better soon cos this sat is my dearest bro big day & my attendance is mandatory! hahaha

Sunshine - it's like tt de... once they give birth, esp 1st grandchildren, alot of pattern de... I understand u totally.

Sashamunna - We spoke to the embryologist today n He said 1thing. He is in between God n us. We can only do this much, He can only do this much. So the rest is up to god to decide if He wans to give us. I Hope this round He will give us his blessings.

Dream - Dr loh is coming back next wk.

Twinstars - shit! Ive been walking after 12. I'm gng hm now... walk like a snail.. wonder if pple walking behind is will "hone" us anot.. keke.... I think the haze came back.

Ganie - kam siah many many. My et went well thou I only have 1 embryo to freeze. U rest well!

Any1 knows when then bloat n cramp will go off after er? Like tt I will know if the bloating is after et..

Sparkles: Argh! Hmm.. sorry to hear that..yeah. pcos pple like us has this problem. There were a few times when I was preparing to do iui then find out theres a big cyst too. It was then I decided to go for ivf. Dun be too disheartened. Its all just a matter of time. Hang in there!

Hi sistas, just did my BT today. It's a BFP!!
happy.gif

Spreading my baby dusts.
Thanks for all the advices & support the last couple of months.
Really got me through the darkest days.
Hope all the sistas will graduate from this thread soon.
Jia you jia you!!!

Twinstars: thanks thanks. Gonna suck it and rough it out. Now cant even lie down. Will feel tummy squashing body, wanna burp and puke. So just sitting up. Poss tonight got to sit and sleep.

Babydream: not blastocyst. Just that my er was on fri. So et on day 3. Embryologist says once cross day 2, then no more grading. Just called compacting.

Lilcookiedough: super super congrats to you. Me dancing and twirling in your babydust. Heehee!

Sparkles: did dr tan say how to remove cyst? Op? One step at a time. Dont worry too much. It will get better!

CONGRATZ Lilcookiedough!!!!! GRAB GRAB GRAB ur bb dust!!! Hee hee... share share leh.. things u eat n do during ur 2ww. Woo hoo... So happy for u... this is ur which cycle huh?

sunstillshines, thh also away on seminar, he said coming back only 2nd wk of july. so yes they shld be attending the same seminar

lilcookiedough, congrats! u are under wic dr?

chris, gd luck for yr bt next wk

I took a nap after I reach hm. After I woke up, I felt kind of nausea, just to burp cos the gas seems to be stuck. After that tummy pain on off. Went to the toilet and practically sit on the toilet bowl for an hr. It was terrible. Nw feeling much better but not much appetitie. Hope my warrior is ok.
Hub still ask u got c if the embryo got push out by u boh. I told him if it is so I also can't c cos is so so tiny. Is really a miracle that a life is created like that!
Dots & ribbon, are u really ok. If not u wan go 24hrs clinic? U better monitor ur own situation cos is not a joking matter for OHSS people. Take care ya!

Twinstar: hope it will get better for you.

I am still trying to tolerate. havent feel the need for o&g - not super pain. So hard then managed to et. Must try to ride it out.

For those drinking isotonic drink, do u drink it the whole day in place of water? So really dont drink water?

Aiyoh twinstars.. rest more..if No.appetite, perhaps can take some porridge. My tummy also not feeling well. Asked my hub go down buy porridge for me. Embryos not So easily pushed out de la. Hahaha... my tummy not well but still need to go acupuncture. Tues,Thurs n sat. Faintz!

Dots - me lo... I only drink 100plus. Nv drink plain water. If drink both like abit too much right? LOL! Hope u r feeling better now. I read online, they use compacting as day 4 embryo Cos if it's day 3, usually they will tell u if its 6,7or 8 cells.

Ask hub get me porridge with veg and a meat. If dont eat veg then tmr another set of prob, hee... Was feeling much better nw. Thxs yeah!
Is my 3rd round and last 2 round also not like this. Is it cos of the weather. Is too damn hot but I can't on the air-con the whole day!
Dot&ribbon, u hv immunocol drink at hm? Heard that it helps too cos is rich in protein. Take 2-3 packets since u hv OHSS.

Twinstar: where to buy immunocol? Now desperate, everything also want to try.

Babydream: maybe ER day is considered day1? I guess compacting is considered good, so fingers crossed. Everything will get better!

Twinstar - me too. Porridge with 1 meat, 1 veg. Now I can't breathe. My tummy like anytime gonna explode.

Dots - yes. Day 3 transfer for embryo in compacting stage means it's faster than normal day 3 embryo. Good for u

U can also directly go to the distributor.

Fung & Goh Pharmaceutical Products Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 6281 8229
Address : 65 Upper Paya Lebar Road
Guang Ming Industrial Bldg #03-01

Bbdream, gd to feel bloated. I don't even feel that for my fresh cycle.

Thanks everyone!!
happy.gif

Today is my 18dp2dt. I'm with Dr Sadhana, KKH on Long Protocol. It's my 1st Fresh cycle.

I took Conceive well for 2 months before embarking on my IVF journey.

Wha's my diet during the cycle:

1. Supression stage
- eat as per normal

2. Stimulation stage, ER & ET( i was stimulated for 2 weeks)
- Conceive well vits daily
- 4 egg whites daily
- Drink chicken essence (2-3 X a week)
- Red date Longan wolfberry (2-3 X a week)
- Red bean soup (2 X week)
- High protein food (meat, meat and more meat!)
- Ensure milk (2-3 X a week)
- isotonic drink after ER (2 glasses a day)

2WW
- I ate one strip of pineapple core on the day of ET.
- Continue egg whites for another 5 days.
- 2 brazil nuts every day
- Drink chicken essence (2-3 X a week)
- Red date Longan wolfberry (2-3 X a week)
- Red bean soup (2 X a week)
- Ensure milk (2 X a week)
- lotsa water
- I stopped my conceive well after the end of implantation stage and switch to just folic acid daily.
- No cold drinks
- half cup of coffee once a week
happy.gif

- rest rest and lotsa rest for the 1st 10days after ET
- I know It's not easy but relax and take it easy

Hope this helps!!
happy.gif

I didnt have much symptons actually. Just slightly sore boobs, slight cramping and bloatness happening about 10dpt
Spreading baby dusts to all.

Sorry for the long post.

Hi dots,

Heart your "Me dancing and twirling in your babydust". So cute
happy.gif

Hope you are feeling much better. You had so many eggs!! No wonder you kena OHSS.
Now you are in your 2ww le, take care and rest well. Hopefully you will feel much better soon. Biggie hugs

Sending more baby dusts to you!! Jia you Jia you
happy.gif

Sparkles: dont scared dont scared. Maybe like that your er and et confirm dr tan.

Lilcookiedough: thanks for your baby dust!! I got awaken by the acid in tummy again. This time couldn't even stand up, broke up in cold sweat. Really wanted to dash to kkh. But Managed to drag myself to toilet to pee and now better. Another sleepless night. But scared to go kkh. Cos it is the et that is making symptoms worse. Does that mean they may stop my cycle?

Dots: im feeling the same as you. I can't sleep well every night, have to sleep with 2 pillows if not I'll surely wake up with heartburn. Im getting it almost everyday. Plus doesnt help that im feeling nauseous. The heart burn really no joke. So painful.

Nervous babe, if u just buy 1 or 2 boxes think u can buy from OG plus with the discount there is not much diff if I don't remember wrongly and u don't have to travel so far. U can try calling the distributor to check. There is delivery charge for a few boxes but save u the hassle and 10 boxes onwards free delivery.

Dots, ppl with OHSS seems to have higher success rate, despite the suffering u get your joy at the end of it. But please monitor urself and if really unwell go dw 24hr clinic.

Nervous Babe, the last time I heard is that for 2 boxes you buy directly from the distributor you get a free delivery. However, not at OG member discounted price.

ladies having OHSS, if you don't have immunocal, you can take isotonic drink or take plenty of egg white. However, I think the best way is Immunocal because it is a whey protein drink. Good supplement, quick and effective.

Back