IVF/ICSI Support Group

Budian,

How long has it been since your m/c? Your AF will be disrupted, won't follow ur previous cycle.. It's normal to wait 4-6 wks for AF to come after m/c.. Mine took 5 wks.. Maybe u wanna wait and see first? Give your system time to naturally heal..

Faith
See your doc if AF didn't stop. For me AF lasted 3 days but came back 15 days later and it was light flow for another 10 days. dr Loh said my lining is too thin... I was on norethisterone for 20days to stop AF.

Hope,
Ya, like what the sis said, go to the one nearer to you. Bring flowers along, read tt white for boy, red for girl. Mil told me to bring mixed colour of 5, 五色花. Must say out the name of ur DH and yourself
happy.gif

My AF stopped for the last 2 days. Will ask my gynae when she comes back fr hols.

Will acupuncture induce more blood for AF? I went for my first acupuncture and got slightly more bleeding

Min81.....

Hmmm perhaps u r right ...shd let it come naturally .....guess can't rush ah.....mine is abt 4 wks Liao ....but tummy does feel crampy like AF symtom ......

Thanks do ur advice ....

Ladies, there's one "zhu sheng niang niang" in sembawang and sengkang too!

Budian, next menses not the same anymore. Will be a little haywire. I had m/c in 2009 - I went to take Chinese medicine (brewed type) as I saw blood clots which is no good.

Budian,

4 wks still ok.. Should be coming soon.. Gotta be a bit patient k.. My 1st AF not like my usual flow, was very little.. 2nd AF super heavy.. 3rd AF back to normal.. I just let my body heal naturally cos didn't want any medication and doc also told me give myself 3 mths rest.. In the meantime, just continue to eat healthy and get enough rest.. Take care!

Hi Sandra, it's ok not to feel anything. Many have bfp without feeling any symptoms. Most impt is to maintain a positive mindset.
happy.gif

I do not have much feeling today too, so just keep talking to my embbies to put up a strong fight.
happy.gif

Enjoy your weekend, Sandra!

Lyn, I thought my menses ended so went for acupuncture. Immediately after that, I had a bit of bleeding stained the whole of my panty liner. After that I had spotting for 2 more days.

My Chinese doc says cannot do acupuncture during heavy flow. Spotting ok

Sashamunna, thanks! Yup, will keep my spirits up!!! Just went for my Fav Jpot steamboat! Shiok to the max!
happy.gif

Lyn, I am not working now. Quit my job to concentrate on ttcing. How about u?

Lynx_sea, it was up to me whether i wanted to take the utrogestan pills orally or by inserting. So since i didn't have any adverse effects taking the pills orally, i just took them orally lor.. heh.. same effect

Godislove: huh u ate utrogestan ? I know it can be taken orally la but effect still same? Cos tot insert virginally will help to reach womb faster. Oso the oily filmsy texture when pee, it kinda dirty my toilet bowl n can't be removed thru normal flushing. Therefore I wonder if the residue wld stick on my stomach wall.
Hi sasha, am ok. Din cry over my ivf failure, maybe din think too highly abt it. Juz try to see how to build up health n see wat doc says when I see her in Jan.

Lynx sea : glad you are feeling better. Ja you for the next round ok! In the meantime take a break n have some time off to relax. You can do it! Hugs! I am also taking utrogestran orally, I think effect is the same.

Sandra, there are many branches. I usually frequent the ones at vivo city or tampines one. It is under the Jumbo group. Btw, it's ala carte, not buffet style.

Thks sasha...will try relax for now.
For utrog, Oh really? Then tat wld be easier if orally. Enuff of poking down there. Juz hate it. Haha...

Hi lyn, I m a silent reader here. Intending to embark on round 2 of ivf to conceive my #2. M a poor responder and would like to try DHEA supplements. Tried to PM u but u do not receive pm.. Can u email me offline at [email protected]?

Good morning, and Merry Xmas to all the sisters here! May God grants us our wish and we will have our little ones in our arms by next year.
happy.gif
Jiayou, everyone!

Wondersss : good luck n bb dust!
happy.gif

Joyfully : can have steamboat but have to be extra careful cos our digestive system not very good.
happy.gif

Lynx seah: I think cos some ppl gets giddy after taking the utrogestran orally, tats y ask to do insert
happy.gif
if u can then should be no problem

Hi ladies, thanks for the wishes..
Dont expect too much.. Now start working liao... Table is piles of work waiting for me and no half day at all...
sad.gif

Good morning ladies.

Merry Xmas to all :D

Wondersss, back to work Liao...take it easy k. Jia you! Hope your bt pass with flying colours
happy.gif

Lynx, to my understanding, utrogestran insert faster absorbs than orally. During my 2ww, I do inserting after 2ww, then I take it orally. In the office, I will just do insert in the toilet and walk very slowly back to seat. I will close my thighs tightly and seat for an hour or more hehe.... That's my best I can do Liao Lolz.

Gd Morning ladies, long time no "talk".

Sasha: I'm doing well n hv just gone for my 1st accup with Dr Seah last sat. Really no pain at all but i was nervous like s**t. She also prescribe me chinese herbs. So am going back weekly until i start 2nd cycle of IVF.

Wondersss: u went for BT already? hope to hear gd news fr u. me too no half day but used to it already cos every year eve of x'mas n new year also dun hv except for CNY.

lynx_sea: u start tiaoing already? get yourself prepare for 2nd cycle lor... u r lucky cos hv snow babies. me got nothing so got to start all over again.....

Brchow : glad you are ok with Dr Seah
happy.gif
she's really good right
happy.gif
glad u r comfy with her. I might go coming sat, maybe will see you there
happy.gif
Jia you!

Wondersss, sorry to hear that. Hugs! Take this time to tiao your body, so that you'll be in tip top condition for your next cycle! Take care!

Back