IVF/ICSI Support Group

Lyn, oic... I started travelling out on ET day itself. The nurse told me that it is ok to go out and eat. But after makan, I either lie down on bed or rest on sofa.

I suppose it should be ok for you to go out. More importantly, you must feel comfortable. For my previous cycle in June, I went out to have meals too.

Sandra, haha.. You are funny!! But the ala carte portion is quite big for 2 pax.. I am greedy too! Everytime love to order a lot and can't finish!;p

Sasha: my appt is at 10am this sat but dr seah on leave, only bk after 1 jan. She has informed her colleague to help look after me for this sat.

wondersss: dun be sad ok.... u nd to stay focus & jiayou. start taking good care of your body now and get prep for your nx cycle.

snadra: yes, new year new start. hv to stay positive!!! u must stay positive too... try not to symptom spot cause i learn that it makes your 2ww a lot easier... cheering on for you
happy.gif

Sasha: I dunno leh... she din mentioned. If you going, better to call TCM n ask who's relieving dr seah, or u hv pref of another doc, u can ask too. I dunno any other doc there so I just ok everything. if i dun like the look of the relief doc on sat, then mayb i just collect med n dun do accup hahaha....

Brchow : I tried another physician, but feel that she is not as gentle as dr seah, but that is at another branch, there's a good one at tmc, a Chinese physician, heard she's quite good but maybe will not be as gentle. maybe if u get her should be quite good too
happy.gif
but I will pm u the name of the other physician which I think quite painful
happy.gif
not good to say her name here
happy.gif

Wondersss: at least your baobei did implant. Maybe see a Tcm to tiao your body. Just that your womb still not strong enough to hold your baobei. This also happen to me on my 1st cycle.

Sasha: U can PM me now....

Sandra: ya, think alot of patients going away so doc also take opp to go on leave... else they do not have any good time to go away.

Sandra, ya, the one at tanglin shopping centre also very good. The Ma-la soup is powerful!! I rem I had diahorrea after eating cos too spicy for me. But it's shiok when u ate it!
happy.gif

Hi sisters, pop in to wish all of u a Merry Christmas and may all our wishes come true!

For those sisters who failed, don't give up ya! Take me for instance, I am still trying! U will never fail if u never give up!

For those who have succeeded, congrats!!! Have a smooth pregnancy ahead n may u girls give birth to beautiful n healthy bundle of joy!

Dear ladies, thanks for the wishes and encouragements..

Im dealing it well but my hubby is taking it too hard.. haiz.. He keep thinking that it is still possible to salvage the bb..
sad.gif

Really makes me heartache..

Now im thinking whether if to continue with KKH or change to NUH to Prof Wong.. haiz..

wondersss: yes my appt on 11 jan at 11.45am. sorry for late reply as too much wrk from 3 wks Hosp leave
sad.gif

U tinking of chg doc??

wondersss: any reason y u want to chng fr KKH to NUH? still govt hosp after all.

if u want personal/more detailed attention, suggest to chng to private but then no more govt co-fund.

Wondersss, hugsss. Tiao ur body and come back again. Take care!

Lynx, according to my tcm, u may try naturally during resting time but chances is vr slim cos good quality eggs had been retrieved and we need 2-3 months to hv gd good quality eggs. as such, she advised me to tiao for 2 - 3mths. if i'm not wrong, u r seeing dr koh right? u may ask her in ur next visit. Take care!

Sasha, I'm doing well and continue tiaoing my body with tcm. Recently seldom pop in cos vr bz with work. How r u? Hope everything goes smoothly with u.

Lin, rest well in ur 2ww. JY!

Jelly, how's ur lap?

Sandra, all the best!

Grace, how are u?

Wishing all ladies her a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

wonderss> hugs.. i hope yr second one will have better results...

lynx> what grade in kkh is best? doesnt matter the grade, trust that they will make it

godislove> i thot usu hb detected in wk 8?

babysmurf> where is the exact temple at tanjong pagar? got road sign that points to the temple? its really a temple or a shophouse type??

joyfully> yrs is a FET?

qegg> this wk is the wk of truth.. so scary.. altho no much high hopes liao....

Lin: is a temple by itself. Easiest landmark is amara hotel. It's just behind the hotel. For me I more familiar with the havelock one.

Qegg, lin> Thanks for asking. my lap on 19 dec, i was discharged 21 dec, now on the road to recovery. The doctor drilled 5 holes on me..lol. and some holes were pretty big,so recovery takes longer then other sistas. My ovary descend down to their rightful position after removal of fibroids, so no stitches done to it..thank god, guan imm etc.

Lin, when is yr BT? wish u all the best n BFP on 1st fresh.

Qegg, hope u r doing fine. When u intend to cycle again?

Wish all sistas here a Merry X'mas and enjoy the festive season ahead. Cheers!

sandra> shuang li shi is where?

babysmurf> i always go amara hotel also nv see any temple.. what is the name of temple called?

I1bb,
Merry Xmas too!
happy.gif

Those who live in the east, there's also a zhu sheng niang niang at the guan yin temple in tembeling road near haig girls.

Hi sisters here, I tot frozen embries can survive thawing? Or it depends on the quality? Am starting to worry tat I may not even able to do fet..
sad.gif

Jelly, how come need 5 holes for lap? I thought usually one? I had one hole for my lap, and was discharged the next day. Hope you're recovering well.

To all ladies, Merry Christmas!

Lin, mine is FET. I didn't have a lot. After this transfer, left with previous 2! Are u going for fresh cycle soon?

Merry Christmas Sisters.... Hope all the Gods up there will answer our prayers that all of us will have baby/babies in our arm the next Christmas

Sujong
It really depends on the embryo n the skills of the embryologist. I know mommies who thawed 2 D3 embyro n transferred 2. She has a twins! All the best!

dian tang, i m on the road to recovery. thanks and
I will take care of myself. U too, take care of yourself n yr baobeis
happy.gif

Merry Christmas to you!

Thanks Sandra...am thinking of starting fresh cycle with another dr....my current doctor made a few minor boo boo & we didn't know that it s not 100% that frozen embryos can be thawed successfully
sad.gif

Am currently seeing tsb...even tsb also mentioned about preparing for my next ivf cycle even though I never mention I intend to try again...seems like ivf is my only option ;(

Back