IVF/ICSI Support Group

kittykatty and other ladies with Dr SF Loh,

Is he slow in replying email? I have emailed him on Tues but have yet to receive his reply.. Hm..

Thanks joyfully hopefully I can grad at care too
happy.gif

Wykoo, heartbeats, Babyjourney and Shainie, thanks for your well wishes!

Heartbeats, hugs! Thanks so much for sharing my joy. I told my gf who was preggie about my positive test and she welled up too. Guess you are rite abt the hormones at work that causes one to be more easily emo.

Luv, my reading is 800.
happy.gif

Luv and Bub, I am not too sure either. But am feeling very joyous now! Will update again when I go for my next BT.

Cat, jiayou! You'll graduate from CARE soon top.
happy.gif
was wondering if you are the one whom I bumped into at care 1 week ago? Did u go ET with your mum?

12bhappy, thanks so much, my dear! ;) PTL for the blessing!
happy.gif

Psp, all the best for your hpt test! Jiayou and may you bfp bfp bfp!
happy.gif

Thanks alot, WY.

I shall wait them. Is not rush anyway. Just need him to let me know does he still want me to go ahead to do D2 blood test.

Hi Ladies,
Did any of you go for laproscopy though there is nothing extra seen from the normal v scan?

I am getting ready for my next fresh cycle... failed 2x FET already... don't want this time to fail again... do you think Dr Loh will do a Laproscopy for me if I request? Any side effect? Any idea how is the cost like?

WY: I will start in the next cycle because I will be away end of this month till early aug. By the time I am back, it will be just nice D21.

Seeing so many girl BFP here makes me so happy! Excited for my own ivf journey! =)

How about you?

Hmmm sunstillshine.....good that u brought it up cos I am thinking abt it as well....my scan didn't show any....but I have very bad period pain on day 1 .... My doc suspected endo but again....nothing shown on scan....was wondering whether I shld do laproscopy before next fresh cycle..

Saralyn, you may want to call his clinic and ask the nurses to relay your msg too. Maybe he hasnt reply you as its not urgent so he attends to consultations first.

Saralyn: Agree with WY Koo. Dr Loh is a busy man but if its important he will response pretty fast. Previously, I emailed him when I am spotting heavily at D11. I am quite touch that he responded quite fast and ask me to go down to TMC 24 hours as its after office hour and he will leave a note for the doctor there to give me proluton jab.

You can try to call TFC and ask the nurse. I am sure they can assist you.

heartbeats and kittykatty: Thanks. Thought of calling.. Will do so next week if i still haven't hear from him. =) today is just my CD15 only... Still got time to wait.. Don't need to rush him.

Bub, when will you be seeing Dr Loh?

KittyKatty, how did you put on the subject of your email to Dr Loh? It must have caught his attention.

Do you think he will reply my email if I ask him about doing a Laproscopy?

Sunstillshine: It was just a simple "Bleeding on Day 11 after ET" on the email's subject. I guess the word "Bleeding" caught his attention. I was just trying my luck that time as when I see red my mind go blank and I was really kan cheong.

You can try to email him. Btw, when is your next review with him? I personally think is best you consult him in person so that he can advice if there's a need for you to go for Laproscopy. Who knows maybe you do not need Laproscopy. Just my 2 cents.

No offence to anyone but if its a fresh topic, its better to see him in person instead of email as he will then be able to discuss in greater detail and have more time for us doing so. And we can also ask more qns on the spot. Else if email can ding dong.

To be fair to him, he cannot be replying emails all the time, especially non urgent ones. Else he work till 12 midnight daily also not enough time.

But if urgent or threatening issues, then please email him or call his clinic. These kind of issues, he will usually try to reply fast, that is if he is not in middle of procedure or surgery.

joyfully...gratz...my reading was 800+ and its twins, so yr chances quite high too ..welcome to the club.

sunstillshines...dr tan did a lap for me before my fresh as he wants to ensure no polyps...dun think hv any side effects.. but i did mine 3mths before i,start the cycle

this thread becomes a lucky thread now with so many bfps...everyone jiayou.

hows randy?

Psp, please call the clinic and go down to consult your doctor. It could be due to implantation? Hang on there and be positive ya. Thank God, your DH will be coming soon.

Joyfully, could you share your success method with us? So that we can all bfp like you? thanks vm.

Hi heartbeats, how are things going with your pregnancy? you are so blessed with long feng tai!

Back