IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hope: Concieve well is multi-vitamins for ladies. consist like folic acid, Cq10....

Joanne Tan: You may discuss with laoshi. For me I do healing once a week. But when I am ovulating, I went 3 days b4 estimated ovulating date and 3 after you have baby dance.. Heehee

Joanne & Ron, Thanks for your advise. In that case mayb I can just take leave/mc for 1st few days will do. Will take everything in relax mode.
happy.gif

Hope, u can take conceive well. It's a multi vit for ttc women like us. But pls make sure u dnt take excessive vits eg. Folic cos too much is no good

I1BB & Hope: the folic acid in concieve well is very low. Mostly important thing is to keep ourselves positive. Everything well turn outs fine.

I1BB: How are you feeling? AF get better. Try lot of baby dance maybe strike naturally. and get your hubby eat lot of oyster.

Dee, i have just bought 2 bottles of Ensure life yesterday.... properly no need to order now thanks2
happy.gif

Dee, do you take concieve well when you are lucrin too?

Yo babysmurf, me feeling ok le. Af still spotting. Today cd5. Usually after failed fresh my af quite heavy. After that it will b back to scanty af.. Zzz.. I am taking a "break" from restrictions n superfoods for a while. Mayb till when I c dr tan then start to b "hardworking" again. Meanwhile ya lor will try bd c will so Heng bo lor... Tried so many years le... I doubt so lor.. Sigh

I1BB: try this 2 months. Cos our body still have the hormones from all the jabs and our body is also planned already. Gambeta

Hope,
I just started on Conceive Well only ... cuz got too many things to take every day already ... my own daily med + TCM + supplements + wolfberries/red dates/longan drink + raspberry tea + red bean soup occasionally .... siong ....

Better do more now since it's Jan 2012 and my next cycle starting 14 Feb. So when is yours starting? Should be mid March ba? FET right?

should be ER on mid March 2012, my second lucrin injection has scheduled on 10th of Feb, then will start stimulation after the 3rd week. if Dr Loh assign me short protocol meaning that my ER should be in Mid March lo.

this is my 2nd fresh. failed my 1st fresh + FET in SGH in 2010.....

Oh ya ... ladies ...
My girlfriend went to learn reiki healing and saw miraculous improvement on her health also, so she's a firm believer of reiki healing as she too could feel the energy flow through the healing hands of the reiki master (her doctor is surprised at her miraculous turnaround of her medical condition).

She told me there's a free Reiki Lecture/Preview on the 05 Jan 2012 evening where you will get to try the reiki. After which if you are interested, you can sign up for their 3 days seminar in March.

It's by the Reiki Master Teacher Ms Keven Duff with FREE Rei-ki experience/demonstrations for Guests by their Rei-ki Graduates

I'm gonna go attend the lecture/preview (since it's free) and go learn more about this reiki healing (since I am on 1 month hospitalization leave ... kekee). Anyone interested in going?

Babyjourney,
Yes, taking Ensure milk once daily. Taking conceive well, folic acid, organic eggwhites with selenium, LRD drinks and etc... Sometimes I do forget to take as too many things to take liao. I dun take dr.zou's med, only acupuncture.

Hope: when you start your 2nd lurcin you may want to check with Dr Loh can take TCM medication. Our mission now is to tiao and prepare our body to carry our baopei for 9months.

ya ya ya Babysmurf, i will sure do that. for this lucrin stage i also got asked Dr Loh whether i can take Dr zou's medication. he said Dr Zou's medication is okay to take if others' TCM i must ask him again.

So far, I onie take Ensure n folic acid. Maybe late Jan onie thinking of takin conceive well. E best thing is just stay positive. Doesn't mean we filled our bodies wif e stuffs recommended, it's a smooth sailing towards a pregnancy. It's ol lies in HIS (GOD) hands. We can onie try our very best to make it happen but its HIM who makes our wishes become reality.

Dee, may i know where is the reiki lecture?

Ching, i see. Worried if I will put on weight if start drinking ensure milk coz I am supposed to lose weight. hahahaha

Dear JoynFaith,
Hope you are feeling better already!!! Use more moisturizer, itchiness is caused by dry skin!

Hey Joanne03,
Replied your pm :p

Babysmurf,
So u tested today? How was it???
happy.gif

Agree Babyjourney. because i have been taking so many stuff, so now i have to increase 2 additional hours to cardio execises!

Sahsamama, when you were 10 ww lucrin, do you consumed conceive well?

BabyJourney,
It's at the S.C.W.O. Centre, 96 Waterloo Street ...Time: 7.15pm - 9.45pm.

If you like, I can forward you the email where there's some explanation of what this Reiki is all about......

Did you go see Tanny's lao-shi?

Dear Hope,
Yes I did consume conceive well but only for 2 weeks, they were leftovers from my preggie friend. I didn't buy more. Hehe...

Joynfaith,
Thanks for ur advice. Dr.Loh said it's up to me whether to do long or short protocol. But he did mentioned that long protocol is better as the follicles may grow evenly. Emmm....I think I will just stick to his suggestion la... Long protocol...anyway, it just longer by 2-3 weeks, right??

How abt u? What's ur next plan?

BabyJourney,
Okie ... just sent you 2 emails ...
happy.gif

Ya ... kinda expensive ...... but desperate situation calls for desperate measures .... lol ....

Heard from my friend they will reiki on you in the preview. It was because my gf can feel the energy flow that's why she signed up for the 3 day seminar .... after which you can go reiki on yourself & other people too. Their advance level teaches on distant healing too ....

Go check out that email .... quite many testimonies there too ... though not so much on TTC ..... so best, go for this seminar and go see Tanny's lao-shi .... more power! kekee

Ching, is not the website I gave earlier. I just give a reference of the pic to check if that is the one u were referring to. Interested then pm me. The girl sells formula milks too.. From a few milk companies. Some brands, in bulk is abt 7 tins.

Hi Sashamama

How you know? I didn't go for the test. I only plan to go this thur took leave already. Cos I don't have blood test. I think clinic may turn me away. I only got email reply from dr tan HH.

Ching, I just need to breathe and I can put on weight liao. haiz.

Dee, thanks i will check the emails later. my Boss just "bombed" me w lots of reports. Faint+sianz...

Hi Babysmurf,
You said laoshi ask you to test today in an earlier post. You didn't test ah? All the best for yoru test this Thu!!!

Hi AngelXuan,
He is famous in the fertility field in TCM. I visited him 3 years ago. The queue was horrendous, even if u make appointment. Good thing is you arrive, go register then come back in 1-2 hours (see what the recep says lo). He does acu and give TCM medicine. I think is pills kind (i hv forgotten).

Ban choon chan at marine parade: i think u must stay put and queue up all the way (i've never visited but he is also very famous). He does not do acu and his herbs are brew kind. He can feel your pulse and tell you how big your egg is! My best friend strike under him.
happy.gif

Hi Everyone
happy.gif

I did my FET in Oct 11, which was unsuccessful, rested in Nov and wanted to do FET Blastocyst in Dec. I was waiting for my period... but it never came. My period is 4 weeks late now. I've already done 2 preg test kits at home and even had urine test at polyclinic, which all turned out negative.
If i am not pregnant then what happened to my period??? I'm so freaked out...

Did any of u experience this after doing FET?

Dear Booboolina, sorry to hear about your unsuccessful FET... Hugs.. I just failed mine and AF reported 3 days after I stopped the cyclogest inserts. 4 weeks certainly too long, have you check with your gynae?

Sasha - thanks! I'm thinking of trying a different TCM physician.. My friends strike after 2 months of acupuncture (both wife & hubby) under Tan Kian Sing. But heard about the terrible queue.. And just cannot call thro' his number!

Sashamama: today my boss don't allow me to take time off. Cos a lot of my colleagues on leave liao. Only manage to take leave on this thur. Tired of testing on hpt. Decided to do blood test more accurate. Hopefully can give bb dust. AF or earlier symptoms didn't come.

Sarah - I hve never done FET but I think hosp will at least give 2-3 days HL after ET, only that won't get full 2ww HL, so add maybe can call hosp and confirm if u get HL before u take own leave
happy.gif

Dear AngelXuan,
Who are you visiting now? Other than Dr Tan @ Clementi, and Ban Choon Chan, there's also Dr Zou and Mdm Tan SB who are pretty famous in this field
happy.gif

Dear Babysmurf,
All the best wor!!! Keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!!!

Ron n i1bb, ya, for fet kk only give mc for few days. I did fet with no success before too....
sad.gif
coz thinking with 2-3 days mc plus 2/3 days annual leave then can go back work.

hihi
happy.gif
today just went to see Dr Khoo CK at KKH ... was told that hubby sperm count is pretty low although my egg situation is perfect
sad.gif
.... was considering IVF but not sure how much does it cost to budget??

TIA!
happy.gif

Cheers
Saggiegirl

Angel, I went to dr tan kian sing before. He is quite good n he won't rush even though lot patient waiting outside. Nearer to ovulation he sometime will press the abdomen part to see whether the egg is coming out etc. but the appointment really very pack n long waiting time. I see him for abt 8 mths then change back to dr Zou nearer to my fresh cycle last time.

Saggiegirl, diff hospital charging at different rate. For kkh, average is between 6k to 9k. It will depends on how much medicine required for individual and also the procedures. For eg, Ivf+icsi or Ivf itself will cost differently.

Ur dr suggest u try Ivf?

Back