IVF/ICSI Support Group

Any sisters in 2ww haf any on n off cramps at e lower abdomen as well as some slight contraction feel down there...(u noe...our dwn there...paisay to spell out e term ).

Me rather worry...

Any advice?

ladies I think I will fail my FET *heartbroken* sob sob
Just now I test the expired feb'11 hpt will show a single line..

I feel very sad... think I can't sleep well tonight!

Miracle baby, dun be sad. Dun give up any hope. Try FET again and make sure you rest well and ensure your womb is strong enough for the next cycle. Be positive and tell yrself u will definitely hv baby dust next time.

First BTs valid for 6 mths. Subsequent BTs valid for 1yr.

My little joy, expired hpt dun use lah. Regardless it shows positive or negative also cannot be relied on.

hi Bbliss, if the cramp is slight one, it's ok. If its very bad cramp with bleeding, better inform the hospital abt this. Slight cramp with a bit of spotting is ok.

Hi all
Sorry for no reply. Finally tomolo is my ER. I m e kk dr loh. Nervous n worried no embroyo to transfer on mon....

Hi Grace, it's called Ban Choon Chan
Add: Blk 81, #01-636, Marine Parade Central. It's opposite the polyclinic. They open at 830 and are closed on Tuesday.
If u r intending to go on a wkend, be prepared to wait looonnngggg looonnggg.. So my suggestion is to go que ard 715am.. Hahah.. Thats what I do.. Our lives are only revolving ard baby making!!

Hi Amy and Valteen, now that you mention abt keeping womb warm, I KS.. Went to buy the phillips infra red heat machine.. Used it to warm my tummy n back area like how Dr Zou do it during acupuncture sessions.. It shd b ok right?

And thanks for ur advices!! Will take note of that during 2ww..

Bbliss I dunno tdy's BT result. Usually they dun inform me until I go to the clinic. Nurse was free tdy so she just mentioned that my BT p level was gd last time. Pls dun worry too much, whatever the outcome no worry can help. In fact we stress our bodies when we worry that's not gd.
We can't help but feel every twinge and wonder what that is. I hope for you that it's your womb expanding for bb
happy.gif

Hopeful: let me know if the machine is good and works well for u. May get one too. Heard it's gd for backaches too

Miracle: dun go by that...all shall be well for u

Thanks lots Valteen, appreciate it
happy.gif

Hi Ariel, yup u r rite. Now for me, every twinge I got panic n wonder wat is it. I noe stress is not encouraged but at times really can't help it. Will try to control. Many thks for ur words of wisdom
happy.gif

We shall all hope for e best !

Hopeful
Heard from sistas prev that after ET dont use heat pad and i am not sure abt heat mahine. Just cover your tumny well. Sorry but u Et already? If not, s do check it out before using.

hi hazel
I tot it can work though it is only a few mths over expiry. I remmy one mummy did and anyway confirmed by BT for bfp.
ya I hope I am silly to believe such rot thing :p Thanks for telling me off.

hi Amy
no more frozen. not sure if I will consider 2nd fresh cycle.

hi ariel
thanks.

When time to wake up for work, I get up ouch... my right side got sudden sharp pains but manageable.. how can it be like that?
Two days more to go... God, pls bless me.

Today this morning I got some sharp pains and bloated too!
Out of breath now when I finish breakfast and bloatness appears. Unlike those past days I usually have same time for meals. Strange! Instead I hope they are good signs for me! pray pray...

Morning sister!! TGIF!!

Hopeful, good to know u find him good too.But he abit open at consultation area hor. Thats one disadvantage. So u will drink his medi during 2ww?

Grace, sorry for late reply. Hopeful has given u the add. Yes, last time the gals say durian help in implantation but dun take too many till fall sick. Just 2-3 seed per day for 1st ww (implant week)

Miraclebaby, give urself some positive thots is good. Keep tok to ur embbie too. Dun trust too much on expire hpt. U r at day what today? Ur bt next monday? Gambatte k.

Flowers, u going to start fresh soon? As long no giveup will hv chance k. Gambatte!

Moo, what happen to ur lining? Is it better now? Can plan for ur fet soon? Me hope my coming SIS scan shows lining ok, then i can start fet soon else may hv to rest for few months again. Sigh.

Good morning!
Miracle baby - all the best for BT!!! Reassuring that the 'good signs' are back! Hehehe

Wongval, Su, bbliss, Ariel - any of u experiencing soft stools? I just did this morning after being woken up by sharp twinge in the abdomen again. Grrr

hi gambatte
ya let's gambatte together.. you are correct on my BT date. Starting now, i fear going to the toilet -_-"

hi kimmy
Before ET, I suffer constipation. Now afte ET, much better to pass soft stools everyday and I like it! heheh. But have to be prepared for constipation again cos I got the same problem with my first time pregnancy.

Gambate, i am not very sure about the complication of my lining, just need to monitor on every cycle till it back to normal. All the best for your coming SIS scan, everything will be fine for you de!!!

Flowers Hugs** what is your next plan? Would you go for 2nd opinion? All the best deary...

Bliss, don't worry too much. I had 'pullings' like feeling too during my 2nd half of the 2ww.. So probably good sign for you! As long as period doesnt come by BT day, it's all good ok..
happy.gif

hi moomoo
Tot can test on 14th.. or expired hpt don't recognize well.
I just saw it when cleaning and made use of it as not to waste it haha.. okie I wait for Monday. Thanks and I too wish you success on your FET soon!

Hi Ariel, I used it a couple of times. It does warm up the tummy.

Hi Valteen, today will be my 3rd day of stimulation. So heating tummy should be ok? I thought I read somewhr that this is the period to warm tummy and some are using heat pads. Just that I was scalded by heat pad before, so i don't dare to use it now. Do let me know if thats not the case..

Hi Gambette, yes i will go see him aft 3rd day of ET. Hubby will see him this week to get medicine for his spermy to work better., haha.. Ya, he is a bit open, but then I learnt a few things by evesfropping on other pple.. eg CANNOT eat Bak Kut teh.. Sigh.. Its my favorite.

Kimmy, I wish I could say the traffic is good down there, but mine is stuck like PIE in the morning
sad.gif
After ET I din dare to go, din want to strain cos it's hard.

Valteen could be right, I think I read somewhere cannot use heat compress on tummy after ET. Hopeful u are still on stims? Then maybe ok. Just in moderation

Ariel, one trick the nurse taught me is eat an entire apple at night b4 bed and down one glass of water after that. Confirm no constipation after that. Haha yr analogy is so cute! Traffic jam somemore!

I'm still bloating a lot and can't even fit to my large size pants. Faint.

Hi Everyone,

hope you gals don't mind me joining this thread. been reading this thread a long time as i am also in the same shoes.
After having to go through 2 operations and failed IUI, its seems that IVF is my only option.

You gals are so strong and give me hope and faith to move along!

hi Hopeful. The TCM called Ban Choon Chan
has a gd sinseh at marine parade. In fact, my auntie who is now 39 is 2 mths' pregnant by conceiving naturally after taking his tcm medicine. I think they hv been trying for a yr and now they eat jackpot (without need to IVF). Sometimes, it depends on your luck.

Kimmy bloated is good sign, high chance for you. I wish you bloated all the way till 9 months.

Miracle baby, thanks and we all jiayou together!!!

Hi moomoo, thanks v much! Hopefully it is a good sign and not a result of the jabs. Hehehe!
Which stage are u at? Let's all jiayou together!!!

hi grace: u can just ring up dr zou clinic and her hubby helping her to mend the clinic also answer calls he'll advise u the available slot. hope it helps.

miracle: dun worry abt the hpt result moreover its expired alreadi. endure to bt. like awt said af not yet report still hv chance esp if u feel crampy and bloated. its a good sign. ") gd luck to ur beta test! it's v nervous i noe. hope u can carry on spreading more bb dust around!

F&F: dun be sad, do u mean dr loh is not keen on u doing another cycle?

May I know if anyone has experienced constipation after ET? Wat should i eat to help pass motion? The nurse asked me to buy laxative frm pharmacy. I would not eat laxative for fear of affecting embryos.

Oh no.. Not sure if I ate something wrong during lunch or is the side effects of purgeon. Feeling nauseous and has been puking out water and saliva.. Hmm...
sad.gif

Tzac I had my ER last thurs. Immediately after when I got up fr bed there was some light blood on the bed. But stopped and no more after that. Felt some soreness kind of pain at my sides. I was ok the next day. Don't worry, it's pretty normal

Hi tzac,
Did my ER last tues and yes, completely normal to have light bleeding/stain and cramp ard the area..

Hi Amy,
Apart from the apple tip I pass ariel, you can also increase your green leafy veg intake, drink more warm water and gentle stroke your tummy in a clockwise direction for few times. Some of these tips are what parents 'massage' their infants when they constipate too...hope it helps! ;)

Is it usually not crowded at dr Zou? Always when I go, not v packed and her consultation v fast like 3 min only.. Followed by Acpuncture.

Sounds like this ban Teck choon is so popular? Low q since 7plus. So they don't take apptm then? First come first serve? How much is the charges there. His medicine is to dispense the herbs from his shop and we boil ourselves?

Anyone get yr Hsg result from kkh? How would it look like? Dr forgot to give me the last time

Hi all,

Thanks for asking about me. I went to 24 hrs and ended up being admitted for mod OHSS. Had diahhorea, bloated tummy, nausea. Today feeling much better. I had shortnes of breath whenever I eat and super uncomfortable. They have been monitoring my urine output and liquid intake, to see if they need to do anything. The last resort is to do an abdominal tape. I'm so glad its better today, but somehow it always seems better in the morning.
sad.gif
HOpe it stays like that the whole day!

Anyways, my dr now agreed that I don't need to take the pregnyl jab! so happy! Because its the cause of all my problems! Now going to start the inserts.. :D Similar to the rest of the other sisters. Do you guys do it 3 times a day?
happy.gif
I hope it doesn't have as strong side effects.

I asked the dr why they give us pregnyl, they said its the strongest meds, to be sure. But in other countries usually people don't use this anymore, but KK kiasu. Haiz.

Kimmy, Ariel, sounds like all is going well with you guys?
happy.gif
Su? How are you?

I also realise I must take 2 hrs to finish my dinner.. so that i don't feel bloated! Can you imagine! 1 bite every 15 min...
sad.gif
But at home harder to do lei. In the hospital, so much easier, cos the food will be with you for that long.

Thx ariel n kimmy for the reply, feel more reassured. Am feeling super nauseous n still not ET yet, hope dun feel so terrible after ET.

Any food to take after ET? Anyone same stage as me now?

hi wongval, gd to hear u r feeling slightly better.
happy.gif

i oso on inserts for 3 tmes a dae. hv my progesterone BT yesterdae is oni 203, nt as high as other sisters in e forum.
sad.gif
hope my embbies r doing well.

Hi Mumwannabe, yes.. He has very long ques ESP on wkend cux I feel he is much more detailed n explain a lot of things to you. N if u have 10,000 questions he will answer them patiently, but prepared to ve stares from other patients who are queuing cux there was once a couple took 1 hour for consultation n I wanted to throw a shoe at them.. Hahaha.. But then we all want assurance and answers to our questions. So we just wait patiently..

He does not charge for consultation. So if he thinks u dun need herbs or u Jux wan consultation, its free.

Typically his herbs is $25 a packet. See him during ur menses. He will likely give u 2 pkts to b taken b4 ovulation period, and another 2 during 2ww period.
If hubby needs assistance, he will b given 2 pkts b4 ovulation period.

They sell a herb boiler, which works like an electric kettle. So u just throw everything in n boil. Aft 4 hours everything will b ready. There is a slow mode. So u can jux start boiling when u go to work. When U r back from work it will b ready..

Hi wongval,
Nice to hear from you. Shucks! Realized I've been having same symptoms as you, diahorrea, severe
Bloat (that even DH was shocked cuz it looks 3 mths preggy) and nausea (but I curb). Yikes! Glad that you are much better now, I am...though now to make my pain go away I force myself to eat something (a bit gastrics feeling)...
Just went for my last pregnyl Jab earlier, woohoo!!! Woke up at 6.50 today cuz diahorrea twice ;(
Now got craving for char beehoon with lots of chilli and chilli crab (but my mom substituting it for prawns) hehehe. I need to have chilli for every meal...

Hi Su, your p level is quite high too! It's 3 digits ;)
Woohoo, I'm sure yr embbies are doing great and cozy in ur
Womb ;p

Hi bbliss & Ariel, how r u feeling? Better?

Back