IVF/ICSI Support Group

wongval, actually i duno if 442 is high bcuz the passing mark of 60 sounds like for suppositories (or least that's what I saw other sis writing here previously..) grr i dun think im bothering to call kkh to ask again .. if they think sufficient then so be it lo...

Yes, I can't even sit properly. I lie down also have to toss toss. And I wake up in middle of night too cuz Im perspiring even in aircon. Oh gosh. ;|

One more week and jab to go...wooooooooooooo

Wongval, su: I dun feel bloated or any discomfort expect there some slight cramps at lower part of abdomen. But it come n go one la.

Wongval, u oso on pregnyl jab? Wat level is urs den?

Bbliss...im not sure whats passing mark for jabs. I asked the nurse passing mark (since she said i just pass) and then she said 60. So I was thinking: huh. 442 vs. 60 is quite a lot? haha okay nvm, I shall not think too much abt it.

Continue to think happy & positive.

oh btw hor I did something bad ytd... I carried my 12kg godson and swung him ard the room becuz he kept reaching out his arms to me many times and I couldn't help it. Oops. Hopefully my embbies happily implant inside already.

Wow Kimmy, u even pespire in aircon? Maybe u r e lucky one to be preggy. Becoz I heard tat pregnant women tend to feel warm n increase in body heat n temp. Furthermore, u exp bloating. High chances u r on way to be mummy le...

Bbliss, yah, I'm on pregnyl. I hate it. It makes the bloat! if you have slight cramps, its a good sign! Maybe your uterus is expanding. I don't really have cramps lei..
sad.gif
Just bloating.. wonder if it just means I'm reacting to the jabs but actually nothing.

Kimmy, don't worry, I think it should be fine!

Baby making - oh no. That doesn't sound good if you are feel terrible for 3 months! I hope you feel better soon. I really can't imagine..

For insert passing mark is 60. For jabs, is 30. My Also high in 400s! Kimmy, well done! That means your womb is condusive!

Wooooon thanks hazel for the affirmation!!!! (does happy dance)

Bbliss, I wish what u say come true, and that you, Su, wongval and 2ww sisters can be preggy kakis altogether also! Woohoo

Hmm....wonder hw come insert passing marks is double tat of jabs??? Come to tink abt it, jabs tend to absorb faster into bloodstream as compared to inserts. Ha.

Hazel: u mean level must be very high than passing mark to b classified as conducive ah. If just within e pass level?

thks hazel. tomoro my progesterone BT. wish mi luck. haha.
happy.gif

bbliss, i dun feel pain anywhere. die. at least e 3 of u gt feel sme pain lor. i'm yr 78. ;p

kimmy n wongval, since my ER, i stop eating egg whites liao. nw i tink of it, i wil vomit lor. at least u all k stil eat e egg whites.

Bbliss, think within pass level is fine too as I heard from other sis that they got ard 60 and dr loh said its very good :D

Su, i eat egg whites cuz no choice. Bloating and sharp pains. So if eating egg whites will make it subside I will do it. But only 2..ahha i can't down 20 yet... I'm having chilli everyday.. yums

Bbliss tried sending u PM on your profile but was unable to...hahah

Hopeful, u oso seeing parkway tcm? Me oso just started seeing him after my friend recommendation.do u feel good after being treat by him? Ur body improve? Does ur af come regular without delay? Many of my friends bfp naturally after seeing him.

Moomoo and flowers, may i know what stage r u at now? Me will be seeing doc loh today for fet medicine. Still at waiting stages.

2ww ladies, all ur uncomfy will be worthwhile and award with bfp after end of 2ww. Gambatte!

High progesterone level = preggy rite? Heard from other sisters, if ur P level is very high, mean u r pregnant le. 30vs 400plus leh....so u r there man, Kimmy.

I think I will be the first people in queue to test my BT. omo, more nervious now.
no more cramps also no bloat now. Feel totally normal as if I am not pregnant today :X
I call my embbies hello if you still there,let me feel something ha
But I pray so much hard.. can't believe my BT coming very soon.. God, let me see a lot of +

I think, the next will be 3 ladies.

Hi Gambate, me still waiting for FET, my ET aborted on 1st april, long waiting time to have my FET, which stage for you? When is your FET? Are you going for medication FET this time? All the best!!!

Bbliss, yah, I'm on pregnyl. I hate it. It makes the bloat! if you have slight cramps, its a good sign! Maybe your uterus is expanding. I don't really have cramps lei..
sad.gif
Just bloating.. wonder if it just means I'm reacting to the jabs but actually nothing.

Kimmy, don't worry, I think it should be fine!

Baby making - oh no. That doesn't sound good if you are feel terrible for 3 months! I hope you feel better soon. I really can't imagine..

Moomoo, me havent confirm et date yet. Still considering whether tiao enough. How abt u, when will be ur fet n how many embroye u hv waiting? Oh, why u abort ur et? Due to ohss? Did u do accupuncture these period?

Bbliss, high p level doesnt mean bfp. I see some sister who take insert with low p level (borderline 60) oso bfp. I think p level doesnt mean anything abt bfp, just to check whether support enough.

hi sunstillshines, like e sisters in e forum said progesterone BT is to check whether e pregy support is enuff. e BT wil b taken at day 8 after e ET. i b going tomoro for e BT.

hello gambatte,
me oso went to see parkway tcm. queue is very long wait right? yeah went to see him after 2 of my friends took his meds then naturally bfp. I tried taking his meds but I vomitted right after that. Then after a while cuz too far so I went to see Dr Zou for accu and tcm instead...
Jiayou for fet! :D

Bbliss..yah I dont think high P means pregnant leh. I think becuz we're on jabs thats why but doesn't mean anything... oh I think to activate PM U need to go under "profile' right at the top and then 'check' the box to allow PM (private messages) :D

sunstillshines...I understand from other sis doing fet now that no need Progesterone BT probably becuz fet is more 'natural' as in no need to suppress ovulation and the body and all that's why. other sis here may be able to provide you a better explanation :D

miracle baby, all the best for your BT tomorrow! Jiayou!!! Will be waiting to grab bb dust from you for next week! :D

Progresterone level post-ovulation is to ensure that the womb lining is adequate & strong enough to support implantation when it happens (and hold on to the embryo). That's why after ER we are given pressaries/jabs for additional support.

High or not doesn't matter, as long as not low. If too low, the lining will collapse and menses will come.. game over.

Once pregnant, the body will naturally produce more progesterone in early stages to support baby in the womb.

Something like that...
happy.gif

Kimmy, yes lor. His medi really er xin. One big bowl of black soup. Drink till i want vomit but lucky didnt. I give up two years ago after drink his medi once. After went thru this ivf, then i feel drink this is nothing compare to the numerous injection. I think his medi is good to tiao our body as doc zou medi is in powder form so may not be so good n rich compare to real herbs boil. Sigh. I hv to try his to tiao my body strong before fet. Powder medi maybe slower. Oh ya, tonight hv to drink his medi again. Yucks! Btw, after see doc Loh just now, he say my lining dun looks good and want me to do SIS for detail scan. Sad as got to wait for next mth af then can do the scan. Hope i dun need anymore operation else my fet will delay further. Hv been so tired with all these operation. Pray hard now.

Gals, just one silly question. I hv take so many mc for this ivf journey this year, left with only 3days mc, think will use all 14days this year. How abt u all, still hv many mc left this year? Hope i no need go thru anymore operation else may hv to take own leave ler.
sad.gif

Moo & indeedmiracle-yr so cute leh, sounds like I BFP, haha.
I was saying if I BFP, will sure give yr tons of babydust.
I starting 2nd fresh in Aug, jabbing suppresion-Suprefact at 2/8.
Indeed-hope we are cycle buddies?

May i know how to insert the 2 pessaries of progesterone to support the womb? Do u lie flat on the bed to do inserts or to lift up 1 of your leg when doing inserts? How long to lie in bed after inserting the pessaries? Will it affect the movement of embryos in yr womb?

Amy, u juz lie flat, insert e pessaries via ur middle finger (coz longest finger n easier). Try insert till u tink is inside. Aft tat, lie for 15-30mins before standin up.

But dun be alarm to see some white discharge coz those r wax fr e pessaries.

Btw, I using pessaries as well n tat hw I did it
happy.gif

Gambate, yes i have oHSS and my E2 lvl is 15k, but main reason of my ET was aborted due to lining problem. I will start FET immediately once everything ok, meanwhile still do accup at dr zou weekly.

BNB, all the best for you and waiting for your bb dusts ok...

thx for info, Bbliss. i have been practising the wrong way for pessaries insert. I lift up my legs to put the 2 pessaries for past few days. Dont know if this will affect the movement of the embryos.

I read from some medical website that u should shower with cold water after ET and also some ladies do not shower at all for 2 days after ET. Is this true? Also, u can drink cold drink after ET. Oh no, i went to have a cup of cold Milo for breakfast for day 2 of ET.

E nurses at KKH dont bother to give u specific instructions like wat food not to eat, wat to avoid. They only inform that u dont exercise and dont always hv bedrest daily. Still can sit and walk after ET for advice only.

Hi Gambatte, yes, medicine is horrible but actually i find it bearable. Just drink 1 mouth and eat 1 "suan mei" and I can finish the whole bowl.
I find him really good. He is like a walking "scanner". Without showing him our reports, he can tell me what's wrong with me and hubby.. My cycle has become more regular.
Only thing is his wife charge a flat fee of $25 per packet of herbs regardless of what is in it. But his assistant's price will normally be cheaper.. ahhaha

But I stop seeing him since i started my injections cux he says he wont give me any herbs till implantation. So now I am seeing Dr Zou for acupuncture. Hope being kiasu helps! =)

Oh Ladies, by the way need some advice.
Hubby is scared that I am over doing it. My daily routine now. (I just started my purgeon. Today wil be 2nd day)
Morning - 2 egg white
Afternoon - 1.5 glass of red dates+wolfberry
Late afternoon - 1.5 glass of red bean soup
Night - 1.5 glass of red bean soup
Acupuncture every Tues and Sat

Am I over doing it or should I be doing more? ahahah

hi hopeful, remember not to drink cold drink after your tcm medicine. Also avoid cold drink/desserts after ET as it will weaken womb.

Bbliss : thanks for asking about me.

Hi gals, Had my ET on Tuesday. Day 5, only 3 were good enough to transfer. I transferred 2. So tired after that, couldnt really rest in the recovery room, it was so noisy! This indo auntie next to me kept tearing up papers I dunno why! Anyway I tahan 1 hr and then had to pee so badly I felt like bladder going to burst. Then rested one more hour and they discharged me. Was so scared that I peed my embbies out. Won't right?
My progesterone support is the pessaries too. I put one leg up to insert them tho. Today went for BT. My last BT progesterone was 750. Nurse said very good level.
Oh she told me when you get up from lying position, get up from your side not from your front. Don't do sit-ups
happy.gif

Kimmy, wongval, bbliss, su, let's all have good news together! Endure all discomforts and think happy thoughts, it'll all be worth it

Another advice I got was to keep your body warm. It's the same principle as don't take "cooling" foods. I used to sleep in a night dress only but now I wear leggings and socks. Keep the womb area warm and blood circulating well. Esp if u sleep in cold ac.
And don't carry heavy things above 5kg. Will strain the uterus.
Continue high protein intake. I absolutely hate soft booked eggs but this is the easiest way to take many egg whites. Esp if you hv OHSS. Mine was borderline so dr says 8 a day. Urgh

8 egg whites! Oh my gosh.. I'm giving up liao. going to 24 hr clinic to see what they can do for me. I'm like those undernourished kids with bloated tummy
sad.gif

Hopeful,
Try to also wear socks or slippers at home esp after ET. Like what Ariel shared, impt to keep yourself warm (esp tummy area and limbs). Hahaha, I had durians, red dates drinks, and what not on and off during my 2WW until I got sore throat and fever.
happy.gif

When our bbs come, must beat their backsides, mummy suffered so much for them. Anyone in 2ww now got backache? I feel it today. My final BT on 1 Aug. Thats the day!! How you gals on 2 ww? Whose first?

Hi Ariel,
Congrats on 2ww! Hehehe. Wow, at least you have day 5 embbies, they must be looking very good :p High chance! Woohoo!

Thanks, Oh I didn't know about the limbs warm part so I'd take note of that...

Hi Wongval,
Uh why U going 24 hr clinic now? Sharp pain? Hope you are okay....

Wongval, no need to stuff 8 eggs lah, I can't do it too. Max I did was 5. just make sure u eat lots of protein in every meal, hard for me, I'm a carbs lover.
Also wanna ask, my DH says no computer use this 2ww, becos of radiation to my womb. I sit in bed and use iPad. How?? Any of you got advice?

Kimmy: thanks, the embryos transferred was average quality said the embryologist but I'm believing for the best. When's the last day of 2ww for u?

blessings: thanks for the contact.
so can just drop by for the acu or have to make appt?

flower: think will just give tcm a try.
happy.gif

chris: thanks! hopefully 3 months is sufficient for the tiao.
if not, have to re-do all the blood tests, cos i think valid for 6 months.
sad.gif

ineedmiracle: yr hubby reply is good!

mumwannabe: yah lor, i think dr loh with kkh for a long long time.
and hor he also asked me to BD more. sigh, if BD got use, sure kana already.
he forgotten i got stucked tubes.
sad.gif

gambatte: durain helps?

gambatte/hopeful: what's the contact for the parkway tcm?

ron: u are so right. my p bt was only 26. it was game over before i go for preg bt.
sad.gif

wongval: going to 24 hr clinic? u feeling ok?

ariel: if i'm not wrong, ipad also have radiation. but i cant live without it.

Hi amy,

u can try to insert the pessaries via ur middle finger and breathe in and hold your breathe while inserting, it helps to suck in the muscle and easier for deeper penetration.
5774910.gif

Hi grace,

dun worry i remember the blood test is valid for 1 year. U may wan check with KK. 3mths to tiao should be fine. u can try my method ie i try to drink tonic soup 2-3 times per week, and daily drink red dates + wolfberries. But b4 u do tat mayb u can go and c chinese sinseh to see if you belong to heaty or "liang". cos for me, i'm "liang" body constitute so taking all this "bu" won't make me heaty.
5774976.gif

Gambatta and Moomoo many thanks for your kind reply. I have returned the Royal Jelly to GNC.

Gambatta very tired of operations... In 2.5 years had done 3 D&C. 2 to remove polyps 1 due to miscarriage.

Back