IVF/ICSI Support Group

I got a shock when I saw pink's post, thinkin that she really fainted... Kekekeke...

Actually me have no knowledge on HCG level leh... Got 2 embies trf... Me asked becoz been seeing the snr here was asking abt HCG level thus oso ask the same qns... Heehee...

seaview,

i m the same as u !!! i also did my 2nd scan this morning and the nurse told me to stop my gonalf tonight and replace with HCG instead!!! ER on wed, very gan jiong now alto its my 2nd ivf. must put alarm clock tonight to remind myself to do the last jab.. and v soon i will in the 2ww like shoes, babychloe...... but now the thing is i still have 1 box of brand new gonalf(300), unopened in fridge which i bougth only last friday, ask the pharmacy whether can return to them n they give a str NO! walau really waste money lehhh.. anyone want ???

iloveshoes: why dun u write one?
I think we will all be tickled by yr hilarity! :D

Suyana: hi, how are you?
Possibly twins...not 100% confirmed yet
happy.gif

bbchloe : gd gd! I haven't today..
sad.gif
Now loading on water, so hopefully later can go... Yah can get abit emo lately... very little things can oso trigger my tears... *blush blush* ... o btw, anyone feeling very gassy during this 2ww? I've been passing lotsa gass lately after ET... sorry abit disgusting...

babytigers : All the best for your trigger & ET!!! & soon will join us in the 2ww club..heehee. Maybe see the rest of the sisters who are in stimulation stage.

Ladies, going to disappear for a while, my dinner just arrived. Karen Sim recommended me 2 order flame grilled meatballs with spagetti. Sure looks yummy! Ordered chicken caesar salad &... salami pizza too!

live:- thanks...
happy.gif
Feeling better?

Nadia:- ok... we shall meet each other up again.. Perhaps with other sisters who are interested too... hehe...
happy.gif

PinkD, congrats!!

Suyana, Yes im doing fresh cycle. Most prolly will start using dec AF .. But see what Dr Zou says as it comes along... U? Have u decided?

oh my...i'm feeling gassy also..but it only started today..and the emo thing..hai..i just became upset at dh..cos he cooked dinner and put like 3 tablespoons of oil into boiled veg until the oil is coating all the veg..

Karen Sim,
thank you for the recommendation, the spaghetti was yummy! Can order again another day. Pizza wasn't so good though. Any other home delivery suggestion for my 2ww? he3!

tokkie,
over ordered, can't finish the food. Finished the spaghetti but only had 2 slices of pizza. Too full so will have the salad later. Hmmm... wonder what you're having for dinner. So kaypoh hor ; )

Pink, I've booked for oct/nov slot so called to book.
If by then, I really want to go ahead, I'll do it. If not I will call Chr to cancel.

<font color="aa00aa">my gassy feeling since ER, now still haha.

hopefulmommy - eeks. thats a lot of oil. I would have freaked too</font>

BBChloe : You can try this.

http://www.hungrydelivery.com/singapore/food_delivery/

I've ordered a few times, but noticed that the food will be better, if order nearer to the opening time. Coz not so soggy.

Heehee... had a giant bowl of chicken marcaroni soup. Yumz...

Hopefulmummy : Yeeks! Give hubby chance, maybe he still learning to gauge measurement? Next time ask him to put less, now faster go eat dinner k.

Pink, it's either oct or nov depending on my af. If my af is early of the mth as what I had after my fail cycle, then I will use nov. If it's late of the mth then I'll use oct. Trying to my my er and et in December.
Since I've only 1 frozen so will do fresh instead. Regardless of outcome, this will really be my final fresh. I will use the frozen if the cycle fail.. Hopefully not :)
I might ask prof to freeze any extra after the transfer. I don't want d5 freezing.

<font color="aa00aa">dun think its compulsary, now wondering if our existing coverage is sufficient...Dh too busy to give me any attention, just say "dun need", never rationalise with me hahaha

thanks babychloe
happy.gif
</font>

iloveshoes,
didn't bring chq day of ET, so will be doing it tomorrow. Personally think it's advisable to buy it.
Are you considering opting out?

BBChloe : HB made the stock, and cooked chicken, MIL cooked the macaroni, as HB had to go to work tonite
sad.gif
heehee...

Iloveshoes : I thought it was compulsory too.

<font color="aa00aa">babychloe,yup, me last day to submit is tmrw. Not sure, Dh's decision. If he says opt out, he will have to make sure he doesn't grumble when we do need to fork out additional costs. Cos I told him I THINK our policies dun cover complications if arisen from ART births</font>

<font color="aa00aa">tokkie, if compulsary I think they wouldn't do ET until we hand in check la, or will force us to deduct from medisave or something?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">i got idea now, just tell DH its compulsary. Solve my stress of trying to get his attention lol</font>

<font color="aa00aa">yay!my ruse worked! muhahahahaha !!!
I msn so long, he never respond, cos on conf call. I type "think compulsary", immediately answer come back "ok then". You see la!

tok his head</font>

iloveshoes : I was asked to bring blank cheque, and pay later coz must wait till ET to know how much to pay as amount differs with no. of embryo transferred.

Even if not compulsory, I will also buy. KS mah, hospital fees not cheap in Spore. Esp if have multiples. Just buy for peace of mind. Only my thoughts...

I think so far no other policies available for ART births.

<font color="aa00aa">Tokkie, u know, I know, my DH don't know. Cos he always think his company coverage is very high LOL.

Anyway, I managed to get this "OK then", albeit through scrupulous means.

Too bad each ART must buy new policy, as if ART itself not financially draining already. If only the policy can last say 1 year multiple tries</font>

Faith Chen: Congrats!

Phoe: My Jun AF 29 Jun, Jul AF have not reported yet. Apologies for the late reply as I can only check the forum after work when I reach home

<font color="aa00aa">seriously dun think its compulsary else they wouldn't have consented to let us walk away from KKIVF. Makes sense right? I mean if after ET I insist dun buy, what can they do? Go in and remove the embroyos???

Sorry la, I am the analysis type :p

Will get my maid to drop form and payment off at KKIVF tmrw then tee hee hee</font>

Iloveshoes : heehee.. its the way guys are made up of. So dun get too upset with them. He say ok, then ok already... I always 'con' my hb this way too... whahahah.....

BBChloe : yah, but only tonite coz on duty.... but now coz staying with ILs so... my MIL has been running in every 1/2h. Worse than HB... now got walking ban....
sad.gif

Wahhahh.... have you to accompany not too bad.... heeehee...

O b4 i forget later, all the best for you BT tml yah.

Back