IVF/ICSI Support Group

Iloveshoes : You really cute leh! heehehe... really hope to meet you in person 1 day! ahahah... sure will have alot more laughs!
happy.gif
hehehe..

lol.gif

tokkie,
thank you! Will update you tomorrow after BT.
Have decided to have rib-eye steak @Bistro Delifrance after appt.

iloveshoes,
DH station overseas lor. Back a week end AUG then will be off again : (

<font color="aa00aa">haha, good to be a source of laughter for everyone, but true what?!!! how to force us to do something like buy insurance unless they include in the bill directly or something right? :p

tokkie - wow...so much pressure eh. I already starting to regret telling my parents cos they asking me when will they know the results and all that. Wish got invisibility cloak</font>

insurance is not compulsory but ivf chance of multiples is higher which translates into higher chance of complications such as premature births, the insurance will cover some of such costs.

but if u r taking govt grant the max is 2 embbies for transfer

PINK D! Twins! *envious envious* for me, twins is the max i can take, Congrats to u! see la, u worry so much at first, now u got the best deal! hhaha.
did u try to scan at Dr Paul's place, his machine is much better, i can hear bb heartbeat on week 8 alredy. U wanna try scan over there to have piece of mind? jus a suggestion :)
I'm sure ur bb will be as pretty as u :D

<font color="aa00aa">BBChloe - ^5, haha, same here. Only told my parents cos i am crashing in their place so bo pian</font>

iloveshoes,
he's stationed in the U.S. Been there for over a year. We did talk about me going over to join him but because of this ivf thingy...

<font color="aa00aa">poppy, please dun say that!!!

Bbchloe - Oic. actually can also do IVF in US rite? think some policies have good coverage too. Hope you can join him 9 months later with your babies ;)</font>

BBChloe : heehee... no choice... they decided to move in with us so from 2-somes to 5-somes....sianz... long story.

Aiyoh... nvr mind, once BFP stable already can go there and join him...
happy.gif

Iloveshoes: both our families know. No choice, coz MIL keep bothering us about BB plans, so no choice got to tell. Yah.. always bugging us the results and what doc say. But at least my mum is more automatic, usually she will wait for news rather than probe... coz I crybaby mah, so very easy will cry... mama also scare liaoz...

Poppy : No intruding! We need sisters like you who have BFP to help us through...heehee.. come in more often yah...

u girls are scaring me! I just told my mum last fri abt my cycle in sept and she encourage me further by saying I shld go for it long ago!! my sis knows abt it much earlier cos I remember calling her after my 2nd iui and cry on the phone! my pils dunno yet, when my hubby wanna say I leave it to him.

<font color="aa00aa">winniepooh - diff families have diff dynamics, dun get scared by our sharing.

BBChloe - I always thinks human beings are adaptable and we just deal with whatever gets dished out to us. So next time your kids can get US passport then.
happy.gif
I have a niece who was born there too</font>

<font color="aa00aa">having another conversation with DH and he msns "sorry on call again"...and people wonder why we aren't pregnant. Can't even have a conversation!!!!!

tok head!

Sometimes wonder what life was like before all these technology stuff. Was telling my dad must have been so nice to have been able to leave the office and REALLY leave work!</font>

my mum also share take it as "adopting" a child, I told her I dunno how to love a kid which is not mine to start with which is why I decided to start ivf after 2 failed iui. now with all these sharings, I feel like crying again!

tokkie - I can shake hand with u, I'm also a cry baby! I can cry at the slightest bit of things!!

i never tell anyone except DH and a fren who recommended SF Loh to me and the sistas here ... hehe but it is tough keeping everything to myself,

on hindsight i guess there's advantage to telling ... like my mum likes to make herbal soup and I din drink her soup during 2ww ... din tell her why too, think she was quite upset

<font color="aa00aa">winnepooh, hey, dun cry. pat pat. Its not the end of the road until you say that it is. Just think of it as another challenge that you have to overcome. And you are not alone, you have your DH and people like us here, albeit that we are on a forum. </font>

<font color="aa00aa">BBChloe - aiya, dun laugh. if I told u how busy DH and my schedules were, u'll also ask me how we can ever get preggie.

When my frens ask, I tell them TELEPATHY!</font>

shoes - big challenge ahead which I must PRAY to overcome! my DH is extremely supportive which make me feel like crying more! he was telling me in the car just now, if twins can confirm + chop close shop liao. actually without this forum, I'll be like a lost sotong in the deep sea searching for directions

<font color="aa00aa">Winniepooh - of course you will overcome. Look at the number of ladies here who have. Know that you are not alone with your struggles
happy.gif

Babychloe - yup, exactly, so I emphathize
happy.gif
</font>

Hmm... wondering what I'm gg to do w/out my 2ww buddies, esp BBCHloe &amp; Iloveshoes..

Will be super bored manz... Thank God for the wonderful sisters here!

Sorry! Emo again.... heeheeh

Winniepooh : Understand what you mean. sometimes its difficult to explain to the others who have not been through what we have gone thru... esp the older generation, coz they tend to be puzzle, if they can pop so many kids, no way their children cannot. And usually keep asking to take our time and on the other hand, very gan chiong to have grandkids...

tokkie,
I too thank god for sending all of you. Don't know how to 'survive' this 2ww if not for this thread.
You know... even though haven't met iloveshoes &amp; u, feel so comfortable chatting with you ladies. Now I feel like crying...

<font color="aa00aa">just tell them last time less radiation from technology, husbands lay down the shovel, sun set come home liao, kerosene is expensive so lights out early, one tv service entire village...of course more time for procreation la!

never hear meh? some countries during winter/blackout, 9 mths later birth rates sure rise! ask them, how often do we see singapore blackout ????

LOL

</font>

<font color="aa00aa">err ladies, the ironic thing is that I dun feel I am trying to make u all laugh leh.

OH NO!!!!

Natural comedian?! rotfl </font>

seaview
cost me 200 plus for gonalf pen. no choice lo, got to discard it later. nurse tell me to keep it (like hint if fail maybe stil can use), i say of course i hope this time i will make it n dun wish to inject anymore of these.

tokkie/babychloe
thk u thk u hope i wil join u all soon in the 2ww. i hv just 'triggered' the follicles. u all feel any side effect for this jab? so nervous just now, the tip of needle at my skin edge, heart beating so fast, can hardly push it into my tummy and the thot of this jab will be painful kept flushing into my mind, my god.

babychloe, wah ur hubby in US, can buy a lot of cheap Coach bags leh!!! LEvis, kate spade .......

tokkie,
have you managed to do 'big business'?
Also was advised to sleep early, pref by 10:30 but I cannot leh. Yesterday past midnight I'm still awake!

<font color="aa00aa">babytigers - KKH nurse told me HCG shot not pain, its the progestrone one that will be pain cos oil based. My cramping started after the trigger, Dr Zou says cos its the release of all the cadburies that's why cramp. HTHs</font>

iloveshoes : Natural Good! Next time bbs also inherit the genes... heehee....

babytigers : After trigger, must still remember to continue to load on proteins and drink loads of water. Yah the jab can be quite painful.

BBChloe : Now that bbTigers mentioned... waah next time you go over can do sprees for us back here already! whahahah.....joking .... heehee...

shoes, huh they r 2 diff shot ah? they give me wat to inject i inject lor. SGH nurse told me this one wil be painful, so it kept coming in my mind when i inject just now.

BBChloe : Today not yet. Still loading on water... faintz.. sure bad water retention tml... muz sleep by 10.30???? I cannot leh... earliest 11+ -12... okok later must try... since woke up so early today. But this few days very disturbed sleep so jialatz...

Shoes : actually it depends on the medication they give. Coz some of the HCG jabs are also oil based, so can be very painful. I try both... there's really a difference.

babytigers &amp; tokkie,
no prob. Can buy stuff for you when I go up.
Things in sg are just so ex.!
For eg. a tube of Crabtree &amp; Evelyn hand cream cost about S$30+ here. There, paid only US$12! Bought 2doz of it!
If go to factory outlets, lagi go crazy!

Back