IUI/SO-IUI/IVF.. LET'S SHARE AND BFP TOGETHER!!!

Hi Lav20, what did the hpt show?
Hey baby_me.. had my full flow of menses yesterday... took a hpt this morning just for self assurance and of cos it was a BFN... so just gotta wait for follow-up with doc... highly lilely will be ivf liaoz..

I got a call from kkivf. Hcg is 999.7 or 997.4.
Asked me reach clinic after 2pm to get medicine...

Baby dust to all!

My dream finally comes true!

hihi! i am new to this forum.. doing my first ivf too.

wow. meiling congrats! :D

Just did the embryo transfer last sat.. Zaan, you have so many eggs! I only have 3 eggs; out of which 2 retrievable.. only 1 got fertilised and was transfered last sat.. no choice as in to put 2 or 3! haha..

these 2 weeks will be quite hard to pass, i think... waiting waiting..

did you drs prescribe utrogestan? do you know if it is the same if i consume orally? the packaging says can be taken orally or insert into V.. but nurse says must insert.. very ley chey...

Just did the embryo transfer last sat.. Zaan, you have so many eggs! I only have 3 eggs; out of which 2 retrievable.. only 1 got fertilised and was transfered last sat.. no choice as in to put 2 or 3! haha..

did you drs prescribe utrogestan? do you know if it is the same if i consume orally? the packaging says can be taken orally or insert into V.. but nurse says must insert.. very ley chey...

My hubby also asked me why dun taken orally.
I think is better to insert.

Have a good rest during your tww. Watch dramas or read books...

Im going back to work tml already~ no more HL~~~~

Congrats, meiling......

I m suppose to insert utro 3 times daily but usually I insert in morning n evening when I m home.. then will take utro orally before goes to bed..
Cos the utro flows out cause me some irritation tats y I only do insert twice daily

Congrats, meiling......

I m suppose to insert utro 3 times daily but usually I insert in morning n evening when I m home.. then will take utro orally before goes to bed..
Cos the utro flows out cause me some irritation tats y I only do insert twice daily

Oh~~~ i never tried orally. But ya, the discharge will makes me uncomfortable sometimes...

Hey iwantahealthybaby , so how's everything now after the scan? =)

thanks for asking jooo, still the same. feeling perfectly fine. but i am taking things slow thou, not walking fast. and i will try not to ran to catch any lift door closing or beat the traffic light :) other than that i am like in tww status. continue waiting and looking forward to every scan.

Great! Happy for you! I am still trying not to rush too but I don't know how I can slow down teaching in a school when I am constantly rushing from classes to classes and carrying their heavy files.

Ooooh, life in school can be quite hetic especially when exams near and rushing to finish teaching all syllabus. and during lesson i guess most of the times you be standing up too. but sometimes all this help in easier delivery later cause your muscle is all the way stretching...some workout better than no work out. how many weeks are you in now?

Haven taken any med yet tml my ET appt le but stomach still v bloated n cramp lo .. v worried sia

Ooooh, life in school can be quite hetic especially when exams near and rushing to finish teaching all syllabus. and during lesson i guess most of the times you be standing up too. but sometimes all this help in easier delivery later cause your muscle is all the way stretching...some workout better than no work out. how many weeks are you in now?
Hey, I am 13 weeks today! Feel bad from not working out at all now. Haven't been working the arms.
Yes we stand a lot and walk a lot. Especially if we have classes back to back, that's really really tiring for me now. So I try to sit whenever I can. My gynae keep wanting to give me mc but I can't seem to take it due to the work commitment. Hopefully baby is doing fine with a tired mummy. Heh.

Hi Meiling, congrats! Hope u have smooth pregnancy! So happy for u. Take good care or yourself and baby when you start work tomorrow. I can't stop worrying whenever i work too hard and too tired.

Hi Lav20, dun worry, will be higher chance if do ivf. 'Tiao' your body first before ivf. You might want to consider doing accu first before doing ivf.

DON'T list

Attachments

• 1395761342750.jpg
    1395761342750.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,457
@ZAAN dr didn recommend you to cultivate your eggs to blasts? Cause you got quite a number of eggs retrieve. Back then I had 34 and doc schedule me a 5 day transfer straight after my er. But the nurse did ask me standby on d3 and d4 if receive their call must rush to kkh for transfer just in case no eggs make it to d5.

@aquamarine actually I not sure too. But to be able to even think of chances to cultivate to blasts you probably need a good number of eggs retrieved. The exact amount I will not know. Some if retrieve 25 doc will suggest already. Maybe diff doc got diff baseline.

after retrieval they will fertilise your eggs and then wait for it to develop from 2 cells to 4 cells to 8 cells and then to blasts stage. Usually fertilised egg will reach blasts stage at d5. In fact every egg fertilised must reach blasts stage outside or inside womb before implantation happen. So if doc trf d3 embryo in after 2days the embryo inside your womb would have divided and developed into blastocyst stage. If it doesn't happen died on d4 or what then there won't be any implantation. That is why sometimes cultivating to blasts stage is very risky. Imagine I got 34 eggs retrieved, 24 fertilised but at d5 I left 10 blasts only. 14 died on me from d2-d4

I see ... im still having stomach discomfort today dont know if I can proceed a not... today is see doctor first or do procedure straight away I also dont know...

@aquamarine in a way you can say so. Because fertilise eggs will develop and divide themselves day by day from 2 cell to 4 cell to 8 cell and continue to blasts. Many eggs will not develop themselves and if they don't they "died" so not possible they will implant. Once fertilised they start dividing and doc usually do a d3 transfer hoping they will continue to grow and divide inside womb condition. Some feel womb is a better place for them to grow. Some might feel lab is a better place to c whether they do progress to d5 because if it doesn't progress even transfer in at d3 they would stop growing at d4. So for those blasts which has survive 5 days outside lab they are believe to be stronger and "active" so once transfer in they can continue the next stage hatch and implant. So it's really a risk and you must really have lots of eggs to be able to cultivate. For mine case I got 24 eggs fertilised but at d5 only 10 left so some doc in their view they feel I have wasted 14 eggs. Those 14 eggs if transfer in at d3 to my womb may survive and continue to grow but some doc may feel those 14 eggs if cannot survive in lab cannot survive in womb too.

@ZAAN dr didn recommend you to cultivate your eggs to blasts? Cause you got quite a number of eggs retrieve. Back then I had 34 and doc schedule me a 5 day transfer straight after my er. But the nurse did ask me standby on d3 and d4 if receive their call must rush to kkh for transfer just in case no eggs make it to d5.
I had 25 oso cannot tahan e pain oready n u had 34 wor... in ur situation how long u experience stomach discomfort ...

lolx actually no @ZAAN i am surprise at how well i can take it too, in fact during the stimulating stage with all injections and stuff i didn experience terrible bloating. i only feel i put on weight by 1-2kg hahah cause i keep weighing myself. but comfort wise in fact i am feeling perfectly fine. didn expect so many eggs also cause during last scan the doc at the ivf centre say aiming 9-10 got eggs inside as my total only show less than 20 follicles. so dont know why inend got 34 eggs retrieved. anyway my discomfort only start after er. that evening stomach keep cramping and i keep having diahorrea pain and end up shitting like mad. but i was quite terrible myself i didn bed rest after er, went home took a noon nap and then go dinner walk around in evening lol. the nurse did say because 34 follicles retrieve so doc actually need to pierce your ovary 34x in order to retrieve all so sure will have discomfort and pain as the effect went off later. but the next day i am ok already. didn have ohss thats my lucky part. what time is your et? need to drink lots of water to make your bladder full.

Wa... great tt u recover so fast ... im still crampy ... 2 embryos transfered out of 4 gd de... eggs a lot but not much survive.. sad to say... hope I will successfully hv a healthy baby...

Hi all!
My baby boy turning 1 month old at the end of this month and i'm returning 100 eggs to tpy zsnn this Sunday. Will be returning the eggs in the morning around 11am.

Please feel free to go and take them.

Baby dust to all! :)

hi ladies...
Can i check, for those who had a hysterosopy done, how long after menses is it done?
and is hospitalisation required?is it under GA? and how is it scheduled?
Thanks

hi ladies...
Can i check, for those who had a hysterosopy done, how long after menses is it done?
and is hospitalisation required?is it under GA? and how is it scheduled?
Thanks

hihi....is urs done 2gether w laposcopy too? if urs is a day surgery. usually done bwtn 6th-10th after ur menses totally clear. so usually nurse will tell hooefully dun hit weekend else after 10th day cant do hv to wait next cycle. if urs only day surgery then only 1 day leave. if only hscopy only 200+ if w laposcopy is few k n u can claim think 60% medisave.

Hi ladies, anyone interested to buy Conceive Well Gold. I have three packs. Not in use after bfp. PM me If interested. Also have a bottle of ResVitale Resveratrol from GNC. Actually I want my hubby to eat the ResVitale Resveratrol but he say it's too ex for him to eat. Conceive well at 100 for three packs. If collection place convenient, 90 dollars.

Last edited:
Anyone knows the queue no to press for BT at KKH? I lost the piece of paper that the nurse wrote

Last edited:

Back