IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

@WJZKEV , today should be your wife's 10dpIUI right? Ru going to test in these few days or wait till she miss her AF. I dont think I have any chance but I am hoping to hear some good news in this thread somehow. ..

Annbby ..ya haven have good news in this thread for sometime. Hope babydust to all
Pixie ..thats fast. U r already 10dpiui this thurs. Im feeling fine after ovidrel trigger .. so far no bad tummy ache as I had with hcg shot. Iui at 12pm tmr :p

@ann not sure wor. But she had not been her normal self for the last 4-5 days bloated tummy, cannot go for toilet business no1, loss of appetite. Still keeping.positive with room for disappointment as we had similar signs before. Still let us all be luck in this thread

Last edited:
Annbby ..ya haven have good news in this thread for sometime. Hope babydust to all
Pixie ..thats fast. U r already 10dpiui this thurs. Im feeling fine after ovidrel trigger .. so far no bad tummy ache as I had with hcg shot. Iui at 12pm tmr :p
actually time flies very quickly especially when you are TTC-ing... just that time for 2WW is very slow...haha....

i dun hope for the best.. but if is the best, then at least i graduate liao...haha

Done with iui. Difference from kkh is .. theres pelvic scan showing the uterus .. doc even showed on screen the soilders being inseminated in ..frm monitor screen ..could see a stream of fluid moving inwards. Can only hope for the best. Take thgs slowly and hope af dont come. But had bit of spotting with this iui ..

Done with iui. Difference from kkh is .. theres pelvic scan showing the uterus .. doc even showed on screen the soilders being inseminated in ..frm monitor screen ..could see a stream of fluid moving inwards. Can only hope for the best. Take thgs slowly and hope af dont come. But had bit of spotting with this iui ..
TMC also have screen to show sperms deposit in....
in case TMC dun work, i will jump to your gynae liao..haha

my first IUI have few days spotting.. but my second time dun hv...

Blessed journey Hopeful, sorry you are with who again? Yes KKH no screen for mummy to be to see the sperms journey. just spray and rest and go.

My first 2 iuis with kkh no spotting. The current iui has spotting. Pixie ..some reviews that he is rude, but I find him fairly nice and easy to consult, abielt he might be busy at times and seemed to be rushing here and there. I did iui 1day after trigger so expected ovulation is to occur in 45mins (36hrs). Having cramps now.
WJZKEV .. i have jumped to a gynae specializing in fertility in jb. As kkh dont allow me to slot in for both iui and ivf at the same time. I have booked a slot for ivf with kkh this august.So I decided to tke the plunge to do at least 2more iuis in jb. Total damage rm2110 for 3 jabs 5days med 1scan, iui and washed sperms procedures plus duphaston pills to tke after iui

My first 2 iuis with kkh no spotting. The current iui has spotting. Pixie ..some reviews that he is rude, but I find him fairly nice and easy to consult, abielt he might be busy at times and seemed to be rushing here and there. I did iui 1day after trigger so expected ovulation is to occur in 45mins (36hrs). Having cramps now.
WJZKEV .. i have jumped to a gynae specializing in fertility in jb. As kkh dont allow me to slot in for both iui and ivf at the same time. I have booked a slot for ivf with kkh this august.So I decided to tke the plunge to do at least 2more iuis in jb. Total damage rm2110 for 3 jabs 5days med 1scan, iui and washed sperms procedures plus duphaston pills to tke after iui

Yeah worth the try and u seems to be well cover with all the available chances. Good Lucky so we have annbaby, hopeful and my mrs all about the same 1 month window. Let's hope we are able to hit the jackpot.

Having bad cramps ... subsided slightly. Pain started and intensified like close to 36hrs after trigger shot was administered. Not sure if this is the so called O pain. Lasted from 5pm to 8.30pm

First day will have funny feeling followed by bloated feel. Mybmrs suddenly lost the sensation of bloated and sore chest and appetite is back slightly, she's kinda of sad. Ok me sad too but it could be the medication wear off and if its bad news well next round we go again :))

Having bad cramps ... subsided slightly. Pain started and intensified like close to 36hrs after trigger shot was administered. Not sure if this is the so called O pain. Lasted from 5pm to 8.30pm

Hopeful, you had more than 1 follicle of good size right? I read that if you have more than 1, usually you will feel more pain. Imagine the trigger shot, "forces" the follicles to ovulate. But as long as the pain lasted only for that short period, then its okay. You shouldn't feel the same pain as you had initially.

These few days, you will feel slightly bloated and uncomfortable. 3-7 days usually. But different ppl, different tolerance level. Rest well and dont push yourself too much.

I dont rest. I push myself. My immune went low and here I am taking antibiotics etc....so dont be like me k. Hopefully after the tww, you can deliver good news to us here.

First day will have funny feeling followed by bloated feel. Mybmrs suddenly lost the sensation of bloated and sore chest and appetite is back slightly, she's kinda of sad. Ok me sad too but it could be the medication wear off and if its bad news well next round we go again :))

Hei! Dont dampened your spirit so soon. Your Mrs have not AF yet right. So its not the end. There is still hope till AF arrive. I wish you all the best yah. Just a few more days to go before the tww is over. Chin up and smile.

My pain has lessened. Always had such pain during the expected O windows. Hoping for the best.
Wjzkev: is norm for the bloating feeling to wear off. I dont even feel bloated for my 2nd iui cos I had only 1 follicle back then. Probably u will come bk with gd news for ur mrs
Ann: rest well. Is not impossible to get bfp whn dwn with flu. Both myself and hb were dwn with flu for 2nd iui but I had a chem pregnancy

Thank you ladies for the support, heads still above water not giving up even if it is 0.1% ;)
Ann and hopeful dun give up too i think staying happy is the best way during this period luff as much as possible, that's what mrs and me do each evening i am home. We looked at funny utubes which friends posted hehehehe.

i guess is same as TMC especially on Sat... coz only gt 1 gynae in the clinic..

My pain has lessened. Always had such pain during the expected O windows. Hoping for the best.
Wjzkev: is norm for the bloating feeling to wear off. I dont even feel bloated for my 2nd iui cos I had only 1 follicle back then. Probably u will come bk with gd news for ur mrs
Ann: rest well. Is not impossible to get bfp whn dwn with flu. Both myself and hb were dwn with flu for 2nd iui but I had a chem pregnancy

Our (wjzkev & mine) 14dpiui will be tomorrow. Pray for the best for both of us yah....:)

Ann so when u suppose to go back for the test? We are supposed to go back on Monday, is kinda of nervous now thinking about it.

Ann so when u suppose to go back for the test? We are supposed to go back on Monday, is kinda of nervous now thinking about it.

At NUH, for IUI we dont need to. My dr just advice me, 2-3 weeks after IUI and your period is due, do a poas test. If positive, book an appointment to see the dr. If negative, wait till AF arrive. Then restart the whole IUI cycle again.

I know KKH, you have to come down for a blood test.

Cross fingers for both of us......:)

ehhhh is it, i hope it is blood test maybe more accurate? Will check with mrs tonite again. Funny is like taking o levels results once again.

Dont think is pee pee test leh. So long your mrs af dont come ..kkh will put her for blood test. Blood test is definitely more accurate cos it measures the hcg beta (hormonal levels) in blood stream. If bfp .. the beta readings should double up every other 2days

OK LET ALL AF go on holiday dun come back for the next 10mths!!!!! please take SQ 380 and go and enjoy your af holiday

Am relieved it is done and now the waiting game starts. Previous tries ddon't even survive till blood test. Hope this time af stays far far awsy

AIyo how can AF gone like MH that is no good, choi choi touch wood.

Why A380? Because 380 big and spacious must provide the best service to AF else it will have PMS.

So all the best to AF and enjoy her holidays!

AIyo how can AF gone like MH that is no good, choi choi touch wood.

Why A380? Because 380 big and spacious must provide the best service to AF else it will have PMS.

So all the best to AF and enjoy her holidays!

Haiya.....AF visit me liao. Came 2 days earlier than my expected period. Well, time for round 2 in July. Now taking a month break.

@WJZKEV , your wife is holding the fort now. Hope her AF really goes for holiday for 40weeks. Hehehe ;)

Ann, dun be disappointed ok keep fighting, worst is revert to bring out the ultimate weapon.

Thank you for the encouragement and i hope our luck is good onto holding the fort for the next 40 weeks too
This still have Hopeful, Batik and Ms yee, All the best!

Ann, dun be disappointed ok keep fighting, worst is revert to bring out the ultimate weapon.

Thank you for the encouragement and i hope our luck is good onto holding the fort for the next 40 weeks too
This still have Hopeful, Batik and Ms yee, All the best!

Frankly, I do not really know what I feel now. Maybe I had already expected this, so I dont feel disappointed or terribly sad. But I know, what I want to do now is move on.

My friend told me to let it out, cry, be upset etc...then try again. But I feel nothing leh...how to let it out then....

But I hope for good news from the rest...Good luck everyone!

@ Ann, yes take things naturally, life is up and down. Impt aspect is be positive about things but have a tiny corner for the negative.
Science though is great but cannot explain how mother nature works, yet we still have hope and explore all possibilities

Ann ..this is my 3rd iui already. 2nd round I was really down cos it ended up chemically .. but I moved on .. life goes on. Prepare ur body for another round of iui!

I started using utrogestan yesterday. Not sure if doing correctly. I don't get any discharge that i read abt on the Internet. do u all experience discharge when using it?

Plus i had bad tummy ache with spasm after inserting. And when i went toilet , saw 1 drop into toilet bowl.:eek:

so i inserted another one again

Nv use inserts before. Mine r all oral. But I heard u got to sit down insert and rest to allow inserts to be absorbed. Probably u should read side effects of the inserts whether or not the spasm is normal. Else is always good to google or check with ur doc

Last edited:
Experienced sharp cramps today 11dp iui.. think it must be the progesterone that caused it even tho I have finish e medicine 2 days ago

hais we loss the fort too, AF just came. It came as a few secs of disappointment because mrs was these last 2 weeks have signs of hit rates, loss of appetite, loss of sleep due to bloated feeling, increased frequent visit to loo, craving for food and temp raise. So seems is up to the rest to hold the fort.

Experienced for this session is roller coaster but is good to have room for negative result to cushion the disappointment.

Round 2 ... here we come

BY the way how to prep for better results, frankly i do not exercised alot though i have to do alot of walking each day and for mrs, what tonics does she have to take just in case?

Hi again everyone. Sorry, I wasnt active these few days because things just had to turn into a pot of boiling mess around me. My hubby was infected with my virus and became super sick too. So I took care of him while I am still not well. Then my phone start to die on me. What a week!

@h0peful Yes! Life goes on! I guess I was kind of prepared emotionally and mentally for the failed #1 IUI. Maybe its been too long for me ttc for 12 years so I am very careful not to put my hopes up high. Though I dread the effects the medication had, I am preping myself for #2 IUI. Not too soon though. Giving myself a break.

@batikid & @Pinkiebb Good luck for your TWW! Batikid, I heard you have to "grib" it using your v walls, lie down and let it slowly dissolve and absorb inside. But, I believe the pharmacist should explain this better?

@Pinkiebb, if the cramp persist and its too painful. Do see a dr. You should not be experincing much pain. I heard too many scary stories so its better to be safe than sorry.

@WJZKEV Dont despair k. Failure is only when you give up. I was really hoping your Mrs hit the jackpot though I failed mine. Life move on. I wont be starting so soon. I could if I want. But I am giving my body a break. Hope your Mrs stay strong.

Don't be sad.. I failed my 1st IUI feb-mar. By end 29 April I embark on ivf. By end 2 June, I tested bfp. So it can be done in 32 days. just persevere everyone. There is always another option for you all.

Thanks Queby77. I still hv 2 more IUI tries before I am even allowed to explore IVF. I am hoping that I get BFP either one of the IUI.

Thanks all for the concern fyi why I am active instead of mrs is because I am most of the time surfing and she is not used to english webby. Yes not giving up and still wishes all the best to the rest

Last edited:
This may sound wishful thinking but mrs just mention the bleeding stop thus is monitoring saying if tomorrow no bleed still wants to go for the test. Is a small hope I think but ... I hope is per my mum says when she had me she too bleed. Seeing how much she cling onto the hope makes me wanna tear haissss. Just know that her af is not due till 7 more days later also. Worst is I am having infevtious flu and cough thus been staying away frm her for the last 3 days

Last edited:
This may sound wishful thinking but mrs just mention the bleeding stop thus is monitoring saying if tomorrow no bleed still wants to go for the test. Is a small hope I think but ... I hope is per my mum says when she had me she too bleed. Seeing how much she cling onto the hope makes me wanna tear haissss

There may still be hope! See how is the situation tomorrow. Ensure your Mrs rest well in the meantime.

hais we loss the fort too, AF just came. It came as a few secs of disappointment because mrs was these last 2 weeks have signs of hit rates, loss of appetite, loss of sleep due to bloated feeling, increased frequent visit to loo, craving for food and temp raise. So seems is up to the rest to hold the fort.

Experienced for this session is roller coaster but is good to have room for negative result to cushion the disappointment.

Round 2 ... here we come

BY the way how to prep for better results, frankly i do not exercised alot though i have to do alot of walking each day and for mrs, what tonics does she have to take just in case?
Continue taking folic acid.

Tonics wise, I'll suggest go Tcm because diff people have diff body constitution. What is suitable for me may not be suitable for your wife.

But no guarantee Tcm will be effective also heh, think @pixie_ng can share on her experience .. I've not gotten my bfp yet, but I've only just resumed Tcm .. Which helped me regulate my periods when I was younger, that's why I resumed to hopefully tiao things back

Continue taking folic acid.

Tonics wise, I'll suggest go Tcm because diff people have diff body constitution. What is suitable for me may not be suitable for your wife.

But no guarantee Tcm will be effective also heh, think @pixie_ng can share on her experience .. I've not gotten my bfp yet, but I've only just resumed Tcm .. Which helped me regulate my periods when I was younger, that's why I resumed to hopefully tiao things back

Thank you thank you everyone, mrs resting.now hopefully she can relax abit. Is great to have this forum to share info and a listening ear

Back