IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

I got negative this morning..
U mean blood test?
Doctor ask me go back see him if menses nv come after 2 weeks.. never say about blood test..
Still need to wait till tmr then 2 weeks..
So scare..

Angeleeyore, we are same cycle buddies, today is my dpo15, ya my doc say need to give blood test, not only hpt kit to confirm whether preggy, he only say if mense come then no need to come for blood test, Let's pray really hard!

Eggscatcher.. Today is my 13dpo.. 2 day later den u.. i really dun feel hope.. keep got the feeling that menses coming.. have to go toilet check & check.. haha..
Hope that our menses no come n strike.. haha.. pray hard..

Hi my AF jus came, out tis cycle haiz gd luck ! Donno wat is wrong !?!
I think i'm out too.. haixz..

Have to learn from all your positivity ladies. I can't help but breakdown each time menses come, although i told myself to be strong in this challenging journey. Its so hard, 2 years plus n counting

Just started my soiui cycle on a sick note. Really hope it wun affect the effect of e meds. Last try was exactly a year ago..Ultimately it's all god's timing, pray 2015 be the year of change for us all! :)

U are not alone, me too counting down to 3yrs, regret being so naive to tink conceiving is a piece of cake, but at least we started to work hard and God will plan for us... Looking forward to holidays again need to destress hehe

I thinks most of us here have been trying to conceive for more than 2-3yrs... But never give up on hopes!! Hopes is within us if only we try!! Believe in ur own god that God knows the best for us. He will give us what's best for us. Jiayou all ladies!! 2015 jus begin so pray for the better for the year!!

AF came. Sian... always come on time without miss..
Me too.. trying for 2 yrs but no news.
Dont give up keep going...!!! jiayou ladies..!!!

Hugs angeleeyore, yes when the world says give up, "Hope" whispers Try one more time, we shall try again next round after a gd rest. do u intend to try IVF next round or cont' IUI? My DH ask me to try IVF but not sure if I can tahan or not...

Yup 1st time, oh I tot shld go for hsg test before doing IUI cos need to confirm if Fallopian tubes are not blocked, I may try IVF next round due to the subsidy from govt co fund.

Hi ladies .. is it normal to get mensus like crampings 1dpiui? I have similar cramps today on and off. I did not bleed or spot after iui

Hi ladies...can i chk if there is anything that we can't eat or do after iui? Thanks
Hi, im not sure if this helps, got it fr IVF chat group.
ImageUploadedByForum1421168172.679960.jpg

One of a lady shared it.

How? Can do iui?
I going to do HSG this sat to see can do iui again anot.. so worry..
HSG pain?

Yes, I am doing iui, the scan is to check whether I have cyst.

To me, HSG isn't painful, I only had some discomfort when they are inserting the equipment. Other than that, I didn't feel much.

How? Can do iui?
I going to do HSG this sat to see can do iui again anot.. so worry..
HSG pain?

Is a impt test to check ur Fallopian tubes are not blocked, is not pain but will hv a bit discomfort,
Breathing deeply and relax is v impt when the tools go in so tat the muscle is relaxed and will not b painful/uncomfortable. Is v fast like 2-3mins, feel like iui. Don't worry, pop paradol 1hr before hsg test.

Im 6dpiui! Such a long wait. Another week to go and im hoping af wont turn up! Dont feel much in me but occasional crampings backache bloating that comes and go everyday .. and theres this pricky pain on my left and right ovaries from time to time. Hsg was painful for me esp. Whn the dye went in. But it differs for every one as some feel just slight discomfort only

Hey babes, anyone went for acupuncture after the iui procedure and did it make a difference in your outcome? Just realised i missed e 'golden period' to do accu and feeling rather 'guilty' over it. Trying to console myself that if it is meant to be, it will be.

Im 6dpiui! Such a long wait. Another week to go and im hoping af wont turn up! Dont feel much in me but occasional crampings backache bloating that comes and go everyday .. and theres this pricky pain on my left and right ovaries from time to time. Hsg was painful for me esp. Whn the dye went in. But it differs for every one as some feel just slight discomfort only

I think cramps n bloating is a good sign lei, better than like me no symptoms at all.

Juz did my iui on fri...me too oso no symptom except for spottings right after iui n i also did not go for acpuncture...

Hey babes, anyone went for acupuncture after the iui procedure and did it make a difference in your outcome? Just realised i missed e 'golden period' to do accu and feeling rather 'guilty' over it. Trying to console myself that if it is meant to be, it will be.
Btw, when is the suitable period for the 'golden period'? Is how many days before iui or after iui? Thanks

Btw, when is the suitable period for the 'golden period'? Is how many days before iui or after iui? Thanks

Exact days i not v sure, but guess shld be the days just before and just after bah, frequency i think differs amongst diff tcm. I also didn't know all these before. Nonetheless i'm sure we all did our best aldy, it's all up to the one above, so keep praying, although i do forget at times

I didnt go for accu prior to or after iui. Just more sensitive to body reactions post iui and some r rather worrying as im cramping much more than usual prior to mensus. When theres symptoms also worry ..no symptoms also feel worrying cos is as though iui is not working but is true that we can only wait until end of 2ww to get our results.. As said charlottejulie is correct .. we have done our best ..thats wad my hb told
me too. Really up to god and luck ..whats mine
will be mine. I continued to be careful with what I intake ..no cooling food or fruits, drink LRT or brands chicken essence on alternate days .. no cold or iced drinks .. just to continue keeping my uterus warm in case implantation is still occuring as it tkes up to 12days for implantation ... hope to hear back from u ladies on good news

Exact days i not v sure, but guess shld be the days just before and just after bah, frequency i think differs amongst diff tcm. I also didn't know all these before. Nonetheless i'm sure we all did our best aldy, it's all up to the one above, so keep praying, although i do forget at times
Thanks Charlottejulie..:) yes..u r rite..we all hv done our best...gd luck to all!!!

I did acu before iui- 2xs..despite tat failed!! Hahaha..so it depends..sometimes i feel we do so much also then nothing happens..so don't think too much..see my gynea this week..now in 2ww..will proceed with 2nd iui if i fail this cycle..

I didnt go for accu prior to or after iui. Just more sensitive to body reactions post iui and some r rather worrying as im cramping much more than usual prior to mensus. When theres symptoms also worry ..no symptoms also feel worrying cos is as though iui is not working but is true that we can only wait until end of 2ww to get our results.. As said charlottejulie is correct .. we have done our best ..thats wad my hb told
me too. Really up to god and luck ..whats mine
will be mine. I continued to be careful with what I intake ..no cooling food or fruits, drink LRT or brands chicken essence on alternate days .. no cold or iced drinks .. just to continue keeping my uterus warm in case implantation is still occuring as it tkes up to 12days for implantation ... hope to hear back from u ladies on good news
after failing my iui last cycle this cycle i told myself..ill drink watever i like..so i must have drank tea/coffee 3xs a week..i dun usually drink unless i need a booster.
Took my tcm med, vitamins tats all..

Ya i also cannot stay caffeine free, jialat, try to cut down the quantity but everyday still got consume, same goes for cold drinks, like a sip or 2 here and there after dinner, else really cannot function at work sometimes.

guess i'm not a good abider of those rules that advise this or that, or like cannot over exert , cos mine not office job can sit down most of the time kind

Same here, can't live without coffee and raw sashimi. Some of my friends can still b preggy even without control their diet, hence I felt perhaps still depends on individual repro organs/ bodies haha

i using hubby account

may i know how much is costs . i wish to go but scare . trying for 3 years no result
I did mine the week before last sat. Minus out the actual Iui procedure my jabs and scans cost abt 1.5k, I was on 6days of jabs followed by trigger on the 6th day and iui was carried out on 8th day. Iui procedure itself costs about 400 to 600. If u are with kkh ..first apptment with kkivf centre the nurse will bring u through the costs and hand u a sheet for your reference

hello my fellow iui-ers,

m new here, no relation to h0peful even though our handles are similar. ;) i guess it's about having hope and wishes that's why it is a common prefix... :D

today's my 2dpiui, 2nd time. funnily when it failed the 1st time i wasn't too bothered. 1st time round i had all the sore boobs and tiredness but no luck. this time round, i had strange symptoms like super bloated stomach and erm.. i have some mild spotting (like super mild, not enough to turn brown only beige if u know what i mean) today after using utrogestan.. :confused:. dunno why... :( hopefully it was not the cordyceps flower chicken soup i had last night cos i was really craving for hot soup... :oops:

actually i can't stand the 2ww, but have to distract myself. but once i try to distract myself i worry if i am walking too much la, carrying too heavy la, it's almost a WTH moment. o_O then cannot eat sashimi, cannot drink wine, cannot eat medium rare beef, wa.. really :mad:

just hope this time round we succeed... cos i don't think i will have the courage to go ivf... *pray hard*!

Hey h0pefulyuki ... im 12dpiui. My 1st try at iui. Im cramping badly again. Sore boobs tiredness im also experiencing. I noticed I tend to cramp more with backache and no strength in legs when I stand slightly longer ... i didnt drink chicken soup this time round cos I usually boil with herbs but read that herbs contain hormones as well so I skipped that. Praying AF wont visit and contemplating to self test 14dpiui or 15dpiui. My first week of tww was horrible. Nice to find someone who is in tww post iui :)Hope u bfp this time!

Next wednesday.i had my iui the sat before last so this sat im 14dpiui! Think kkh get us to go back after more than 2weeks so that the hcg levels are more accurate by then .. I hope good news also. So far no signs of AF except for AF type of cramps that come and go but I have checked with kkh and online .. the cramps r normal .. only thing is I dont get alot of cervical mucus as some ladies claimed an increase in CM. Glad i will be 14dpiui tomorrow :) but still praying for AF not to turn up cos it may not turn up until after stpping progesterone. How r u feeling now? Which doc r u seeing?

Baby dust to you, h0peful! Still best to keep a lighthearted mood... Cos whatever will be, will be. Sometimes it is a gut feel, for my last try, I knew it wasn't to be even during the 2ww. This time round I am a little hopeful but I am worried at the same time that I am setting myself up for a big disappointment...

Am seeing a private gynae, cos was with her since she diagnosed me with pcos... Asked about the fundings too but the nurses told me not eligible and anyway it will be about the same amount after claiming if I were to do it at kkh. I also thought it might be better.. Less stressful la, trying iui already very stressed, still want to have another stranger doctor poking me... No thanks.. Lol

Do let me know how things go these few days! At least we have some support for each other. :)

Im suddenly spotting and is freaking me out ! Brown discharge. Firstly it was light brown with CM followed by dark brown old blood type. Kkh said so long not full flow mensus means still got hope. Praying so hard now. So sianz to see spotting

Back