Indonesian Mommies?

hello missk..

tks for the response
happy.gif

sorry that my post din really clear.. i missed out smth to type.. i oughted to type: "now i'm in singapore and been here for almost 2yrs"

i'd love to meet u up if i were in jkt... really
happy.gif

btw, m planning to go back to jkt-bdg tis ch ny..
we could meet up during that time.. what do you think?
how many wks pregnancy are you now?

RE: birth cert
actually registering for a birth cert ain't difficult, can do it ourselves..
my concern is that i wan to put my hubby surname (in short form) to avoid trouble for my son in the future.. SIL said cannot do that in indo.. so.. her kids oso dun have surname..
as for ICA, they dun care.. can put with or without surname as long as Indo's ok with it..

my cousin wife gave birth in singapore..
at first that register to ICA then to indo embassy.. but they dun have tis problem.. coz my cousin register the surname in indo-like form (have 4 syllables)
as for me, i want to register the 1-syllable surname.. think i can't do tis..
will still try to get thru to indo embassy..

for mummies who have same thought or case wif mine.. pls care to share with me?
happy.gif

missk,

tks for ur offer to talk to ur agent..
ya lor.. in jkt.. i surely go to agent as well..
as there's no way to do it myself.. will b troublesome and vexing as you said.. they will "ping-pong" us.. better get an agent to do those legal matters..

hmm.. can i ask you smth? how much do you pay ur agent to handle ur case?

btw, which part of jkt do you live?
i was living in so called "kota"

Hello ,everyone

Missk ,i be visiting relatives at jakarta during hari raya

hope to meet you and Kristanto ,during my stay there

will sms you when I reach Jakarta

Cool! din see this thread so far
happy.gif

Hey can I join in? Both hubby and me are singaporeans, hubby works in batam and me and my twin boys are moving with him in two weeks time. Anyone here from Batam?

I also need a favour, I am badly in need of a maid in batam (live in), I dont seem to find any agency there. some locals I met are telling me its hard to find good maid there and that I should get maid from other parts of indonesia like jakarta.

Those who live in Indo: do u have maids at home? What is the average salary? How can I go about getting a maid? Does anyone know of any maid to recommend? Please help, I really have no one to help me there
sad.gif
and I cant imagine moving there with my 7 month old twins without help.......so scared!

missk,
looks like we have met in the forum before.....then lost touch?........so blurr after going thru hard time with twin pregnancy and the terrible first few months
happy.gif

hello best twins!
i am from batam...it's true that it's hard to find a good maid there,even for local people.
usually we have to bring one from jakarta through help of relatives who live there.my family has tried using local maid agency's help as well but it didn't work.
you've got to be careful not to get cheated by them.
as for the salary...i think in batam they get higher pay cos the living expenses more ex than most other regions in indonesia,
i think they go by minimum regional pay (not sure the exact amount...maybe around 700.000 rupiahs? ($100+).
but i do know a lot of households give less (maybe around 400.000/500.000 rupiahs (about $70/80)
cos according to them the maid lives in and doesn't need to pay rent,buy own food or use transportation.
some expats in batam get part time help though (maid doesn't live there,comes every morning) but not really sure whether it's arranged by their company.
which area will you be living in batam? if you want more info you can PM me.

dinut,
Thanks for the info, I live in Duta Mas, a lot of singpaoreans and malaysians live there. Actually if i can get a good one I dont mind even paying 1 million rupiah for live in. But really at lost where to find one or even where to start :p

I also heard that not to go to agents as its dangerous to have those maids at home, so scared! I'll pm u for more info if u dont mind K? Many thanks
happy.gif

Best twins

I am be heading to jakarta to get maid also ,if you interested I can help you as well,I did not go thru agent but my relatives help me to get

In batam I live near by your side as well,so we can meet up

wendy,
gleee! so nice of u, would be great if u can help me find a maid too. I will be moving somewhere during the first week of November so just nice I guess! Even if the maid wants to start early I dont mind, she can stay in the house first
happy.gif

You live in duta mas aswel? or someother estate, love to meet u there
happy.gif

Best twins

I be heading to jakarta early oct and coming back end of oct ,so in time if you want to get the maid by early november

I stay in Legenda ,5 minute drive from DUTA MAS

at SG I stay at Toa payoh lorong 2

I stay in Batam occasionally during end of the month

I PM ed you my HP no ,so anything you can contact me

Hello Ibu-ibu...
sorry I dissapeared for quite long time, gave birth to baby Ike on 14 Aug and it's been roller coaster ever since hahahah...
Ibu-ibu ada yang tinggal di jurong area? Ada PD yang bisa direcommend?

ehem....... ibu ibu indo,

boleh ikutan nimbrung ga?

I'm indonesian chinese, fr jakarta, married to indo hubby, hv 2 kids, 8 & 5 yrs old.
Migrated to singapore for abt 9 yrs, 1 mth just after the Tragedi Trisakti
sad.gif

gue jeblosan Trisakti FE, FTWM, have maid take care of my two kids, thank God she is good!

mo cerita apa lagi yach? panik nih! abisan ketemu forum ini kesenangan...hehehe!

ini ada kumpulan foto2:
http://weishia.spaces.live.com/

Eh..... ngumpul yuk?
some one willing to open their house? i'm willing actually. we can have pot luck maybe?
i can prepare couple of dishes, like rendang, nasi uduk, what else?

or maybe we can go picnic? any other suggestion?
my palace is at tampines
happy.gif

takecare & God bless!

Halo n2inpink welcome to the thread
wow the cakes and dresses kamu buat sendiri ya? hebat bgt!!!
pot luck ayoo...
happy.gif

hi n2inpink (n2inpink)

yuk ikutan dong. Kangen jg makanan indo kyk sambal terasi. hehehehe

Kapan nih kita kumpul2 jadi ketuanya n2inpink (n2inpink) aja yah. hehehe

ok??

U suka baking yah. Gua jg tp selalu gak berhasil. Hari ini bake cake gak berhasil lagi. Ajarin dong

udah 3 kali gua baking ciffon cake atasnya kok pecah2 yah. Ajarin bikin kue ultah dong. Anak gua bentar lagi ultah pengen belajar nih.

Hi xiao ling, no prob! Ngumpul mau banget.
Kok di nobatin jadi ketua? Krn paling tua ya? Hehehe

chiffon cake kalo pecah brarti kuenya naek, kagak bantet, itu bagus. Jgn bandingin ama yg jual punya. Yg jual atasnya rata karena mreka pake loyang yg ada tutupnya. Laen tuh!

anaklu tar lagi ultah? Anak gw juga tuh! Nov.
Minta minta kue mc queen, aje gile.
Gue sih bikin sndiri, soalnyakan buat bawa ke school, k1 dia. Ngapain beli kue mahal mahal. Jadi gue cuman spent di goodie bag ajah.

lu tinggal di mana? Kalo east kan kita bs ktemu, gw d tampines, kantor gw d alexandra rd. Gw bisa mampir abis ngantor kalo elo d daerah kota.

elo kalo udah master di chiffon cake, itu udah beres. Tinggal di hias truss jadi bdae cake.

alo nining,

gue angkatan 91... tuaan gue deh
happy.gif

alo hashisan (yoyo06),
thanks for your encouranging words.
gue masih kategori beginner lah !
embarrassed.gif

pada ngumpul yuk? maybe december?
lu org ada contact list ga? kalo bisa di consolidate, kayak daftar nama.....
emangnya sensus penduduk kali ya? hehehe..... biar gampang keep contact.

gua tinggalnya di moubatten kampong kayu dekat dekat lassale sia school.

Klo u ada buat kue ultah mau dong liat cara bikinnya.

Kemarin bikin kue cooton spongecake hasilnya sama jg dlmnya gak matang tp luarnya udah item

ha ha ha! ga apa apa ning, tua pertanda bijaksana... cieileee......

kita kita khan boleh umur tua, jiwa muda donk....

ngumpul yuukk.......
stress ama kerjaan nih..... capek....

ngumpul, nge-rumpi, makan.... asyikk deh.....
december mau? skalian x'mas party? 22 dec? sabtu tuh... lunch time biar engga ampe kemalaman.
I'm willing to open my house for this party
happy.gif

apa mau picnic ajah? tgl 17 dec??

ayooo.... daftar daftar........ yg mau tunjuk tangan...

kekeke bijaksana , yoi, gw menghibur diri kekeke..

gw tgl 22-29 Dec mudik krn lebaran gak mudik, yangkung ama yangtinya anak gw udah kangen ama cucunya..

Gathering Indonesia mummy :

Date : 17 dec 2007 (monday) / 22 dec 2007 ( saturday)
Time : jam brp nih?
Venue : n2inpink place
Theme : x`mas party

Names :
1) yoan (17dec or 22 dec)

Alo yoyo, november awal anak gw msh ujian n skolah, trus gw tgl 21nov kluarga gw mau jalan jalan, hehehe!
Bawa suami n anak boleh ajah. Asal jgn bawa tetangga, takut rumah gw pecah, hehehe!

sorry bukan tgl 17dec, tapi tgl 16dec (sunday).
Lunch aja, biar bisa ngerumpi ampe sore.

ayo daftar..... Daftar.....siapa lagi...

yoyo bole aja dafter aja. kyk sensus aja pake dafter2 segala. hehehe

n2inpink jam brp nih maunya? alamatnya dimana?

pendaftaran dibuka sekarang. Tempat duduk terbatas. Hehehehe. just kidding.

Gathering Indonesia mummy :

Date : 16 dec 2007 (sunday)
Time : jam brp nih?
Venue : n2inpink place
Theme : x`mas party

Names :
1) yoan (1A,1C)
2) hashihan (2A,1C) betul kan?

mama to 5Js,
pulang dari gereja jam berapa? makan siang, skitar jam 1pm, atau mau jam 3Pm ajah? tar pada kelaparan donk...... apalagi anak anak mana bisa tunggu ampe telat gitu....
kalo elo orang makan dulu baru datang, truss makanan yg gue siapin kaga laku donk...hehehe

n2inpink
wah nick elo puaaaanjang haha.... kita abis nya jam 1an tapi biasa ada activities di gereja bisa sampe late afternoon. gak apa deh elo org proceed aja. rumah elo di mana yah

jilva
urusan alis udah ada yg mau. tunggu kabar dr allure beauty dipanggil sewaktu2. hehehe

weli
tray buat cupcake brp duit sih?

Yoan,
tray cupcakes gak murah trus gak cocok buat oven elo. Beli yg satuan ajah biar elo gampang atur di oven. Kalo ada yg pulang jakarta, beli deh di pancoran kota, petak sembilan kalo ga salah. Murah. Di sgp jual 70cents sebiji. Mahal.

5js, panggil ajah gue weli. Nama asli.
Kalo gitu acara ngumpul hari sabtu ajah. Lunch, biar pada rame gitu.

yoyo, gw YM susah di pake soalnya kantor gw banned, ga bs login. Msn juga tuh.
Lu org pake skype ga? Kalo skype bisa, asyik loh bs video sgala.

ibu ibu yg laen pada kmana? Kok tinggal yoan, nining, 5js, yoyo ?
Punya email mreka engga? Biar gw kirim invitation, kalo PM satu persatu bisa pingsan deh.

WELI
yg kyk apa sih yg satuan gitu. Ada cthnya gak. Maksudnya gak cocok gimana? ga bisa matang atau apa?
skype id nya apa?

Dear all...

been MIA for quite long
happy.gif

Wanna share my joyful news..

I've given birth on 22 Oct 2007 to my cute bb boy, Anthony B Lim. Weight: 2.885kg. Length:48cm.

Here's my birth story..

I had natural birth with epi. Stayed 3days in TMC.
Admited to TMC on 11.15pm, 21/10/07. Discharge on 25Oct07.
22 Oct 2007:
12am: Had tablet insterted to soften the cervix.
7.25am: Still no dilatation
8.15am: Had another tablet insterted. Was sent back to my room and I walked a lot to help my dilatation. My butts really hurts!!!
2.25pm: Was shaved, had my bowel cleaned
3.00pm: 1-2cm dilated. Doc burst my water bag.
3.15pm: Was put on drip. Contraction coming every 2mins for 30secs.
4.26pm: Had VE by doc. 3-4cm dilated.
5pm: Had the entonox.
8pm: Nurse check my cervix. Still 3cm dilated. ~*Faint*~. (onli 1cm dilated after 5hrs in contraction pain).. Decided to take epi.
8.40pm: Took epi.
10pm: Doc came. Full dilated. Ready to give birth. I couldn't believe. 7cm opening, in less than 2 hours wif epi.
10.18pm: My dearest bb Anthony came to the world. What an amazing feeling I had, when I saw him in my hands (almost in tears)....
kao_love.gif

Will share his pic wif u soon :p

eufrasia
Selamat yah.

WOw..... ada perinciannya dr sebelum melahirkan sampai melahirkan.
Gua udah lupa semuanya. Hehehe...

Hi, Indo mum 2 married to China Man, have bb girl 8 mth +.
Glad to find this thread, hoping to find old friend.
Anyone know where can I buy cheap ticket to JKT?

Thanks Xiau Ling, bought qatar airways hope its ok.

Anyone can advise what would b the esential items to bring with bb 10 months old to Jakarta.

I am really concern abt water quality, should I bring all her food homemade n jar from here?
Will be there for 10 days, last time I went back 2 years ago, whole family got berak2 even with always drinking mineral water.

Any Advise?

sepi amat forum disini. hehehe

lia
Tempo hari gua plg gua beli dr sini mineral water aja trs udah sisa setengah aqua nya tambahin air lagi.

Hi Mommies,

Nggak disangka forum ini jadi rame begini sejak saya buka thread baru buat Indo mommies. Jadi sekarang yang ikutin thread ini siapa saja, update donk masing2.

Ini saya mulai.

Star89, 4 yo son, satu lagi EDD: 1 July 2008, tinggal di Yew Tee.

Back