Indonesian Mommies?

forum ini kyknya udah lama macet gak jalan2. Hahaha.

1) Star89, 4 yo son, satu lagi EDD: 1 July 2008, tinggal di Yew Tee.
2) yoan, going 4 yrs son, tinggal di moubatten

Saya ganti nih jadi DOB anak saja biar kita tahu siapa yg anaknya DOB dekatan.

1) Star89, Son (June 2003), satu lagi EDD: 1 July 2008, tinggal di Yew Tee.
2) yoan, going 4 yrs son, tinggal di moubatten
Yoan, anaknya DOB-nya kapan?

2) yoan, louis ( feb 2004), tinggal di moubatten

star...emang thread indo mummies yg atu lg dimana?
ikutan absensinya ah...

3) dinut, expecting baby boy EDD 26 dec, toa payoh

4)hashisan, ryoutaro (feb 2006), sengkang

hi wendy,
been trying to contact you for more than a month.....Think the last mail i received from you was your acknowledgement that you have received the $135 I transfered for the maid's airfare and trainfare. Hope all is well on your end
happy.gif
Have you arrived in Batam with the maid? I'm posting here in case u didnt get any of my mails! your handphone is always off. I m waiting for the maid, cant handle my twins with my old mom, going almost crazy. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Hi Mommies, I am craving 'asinan salak'. Do you know where I can get it? Where can I buy a nice pempek? I know Kantin Aneka have, but the taste is not so nice.

star
Di parkway ada jual tuh asinan salak tp enakan yg indo punya. hehehe
pempek emangnya disini ada jual? didaerah mana?

Ada, di S11 dekat OG, Orchard. Ada satu stall yg namanya kantin Aneka. Parkway terlalu jauh dari tempat saya.
Iya tuh, ada juga nggak begitu enak yach asinannya. Nggak rasa gula asli.

hi wendy,
Please reply my mails, its ok even if u cant find a maid for me, just reply me will do
happy.gif

Dinut,
how are u? U r due soon right?

Hi others,
does anyone know how to contact wendy besides her HP and email? Has anyone heard from her lately? Me waiting to talk to her, pls let her know that i m waiting for her call if u happen to see her or meet her. Many thanks!

xiau ling,
icic....have u met her before? I was soo excited that i found a friend in batam, now wonder whats happen to her!

She came in like an angel to help me, said she had found a maid for me already and even gave descriptions of the maid and i was confident enough to move there on the day she's supposed to arrive in batam. Then no news from her liao!

She meant good to help me la, but its my bad luck its not working.......... I have waited more than a month before coming here to search for her.

I m also worried if all is ok with her cos she mentioned her son is sick.

hello everyone..
long time not checking this thread.. is the arisan still on?

best_twins,
thought I just share that I remember sometime ago I read about certain Wendy Wong in other thread about BP coach bags from TW, but I don't know whether she is the same person as the one in this thread. It seems that it went pretty ugly at the end of the BP as it involves the Police.
That BP thread is no longer available, but I found the cache here: http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:K77VNh3XtF8J:www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/194/494168.html+good+news+coach+boutique+sale+in+TW&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

Eufrasia,
congrat ya? skarang sibuk donk ama baby...

alo teman teman,
yuk arisan yuk.... gue kangen gaul ama anak indo.. hehehe!
kayaknya gue neh yg paling tua (baca: bijaksana).

star,
lu anak FE juga toh? what a small word
happy.gif

bisa tahan ngidam nya ampe feb'08? gue mau pulang ke jakarta.... tar gue bawain kalo mau.

ini di bawah sensus penduduk warga indo :
50 n2inpink, tracy(Apr'99), Valen(Nov'02), tampines

best twins
I never meet her before but last time i always chat in msn with her. I also read before Wendy Wong in singaporebrides BP coach bags from TW.
I think is same person.

n2inpink
Iya, saya anak FE Trisakti juga. Thanks tawarannya, kamu tinggal di Tampines terlalu jauh. He...

xiau ling,
Nggak semua S11 ada, cuma ada di S11 antara OG Orchard dan centrepoint itu ada.

hi everyone,
haven't visited this thread for a looonggg time since it has been so quiet here...

n what a shock to hear about wendy...BEST TWINS,i hope you'll be able to track her down soon.
i've only known her from the forum as well n nt in person so no idea how to contact her.
used to chat with her on msn and she gave me her singapore hp no and address.
how's living in batam so far? you live in duta mas,rite?
i'm still anxiously waiting for the big day...my EDD is 26 dec but til today,no signs at all...hope baby won't be overdue...i dun want to undergo c-sect
sad.gif

i'm still in shock reading about the coach bag case...but couldn't access the archive.

STAR...i've eaten pempek at 'ojolali' in lucky plaza before and i think it's nice enough for me heeheehee nt sure if you'll find it yummy,maybe can give it a try?

ini di bawah sensus penduduk warga indo :
1) Star89, Derick (June 2003), satu lagi EDD: 1 July 2008, Yew Tee.
2) yoan, louis ( feb 2004), moubatten
50 n2inpink, tracy(Apr'99), Valen(Nov'02), tampines
6)Mum2b ???
7)Best_Twins ???
Harap diupdate donk infonya.

Hi Indo Mommies,

Saya sudah update sensus tersebut di table. Kalau ada yang salah diisi harap diberitahu biar saya bisa edit. Thanks.

<table border=1><tr><td>Indonesian Mommies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>1st child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>2nd child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Address</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Star</TD><TD>Derick</TD><TD>6-Jun-03</TD><TD>in the oven</TD><TD>EDD: July 2008</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Yoan</TD><TD>Louis</TD><TD>Feb-04</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mountbatten</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dinut</TD><TD>expecting bb boy</TD><TD>EDD: 26 Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>have you given birth? </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>hashisan</TD><TD>ryoutaro</TD><TD>Feb-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>n2inpink</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>Apr'99</TD><TD>Valen</TD><TD>Nov'02</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mum2b </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Best_Twins </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

HELLO EVERYBODY....

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR !!
may God blessed you all.....

star,
thks for the update...
tar tetap gue bawain, hehehe! soalnya gue sendiri doyan pempek tuh....
kita bisa ketemu dimana gitu, elo gak harus ke tampines.
can meet up after working hour at: orchard, citihall... gitu....

yes i heard wendy is indonesian oso.
someone drop me PM asking me whether i know her or not... she need to contact wendy.
but i dun know wendy at all...

dinut,
pempek at 'ojolali' enak ya? tar kapan kapan gue nyoba deh... thks atas infonya.

yoan,
gue emang ngilang dari peredaran.... hehehe!
sibuk ama tutup buku kantor, maklum tutup tahunan, jadi harus teliti....
soalnya gue cuman kuli ajah sih.... coba kalo direktur, enak deh.... hehehe!

mum2b,
Thanks a lot for the info........gosh never thot i would be cheated. What a horrible experience for me
sad.gif
Well actually my husband told me not to trust someone i just met over the forum but i was soo desperate that i refused to listen to him. I only transfered the money to her after seeing that she had posted her son's photos and address etc.

Xoau ling,
thanks too.....wonder why this kinda people so lazy to make money in a decent way.....sure god will punish them.

dinut,
yes its indeed shocking to know that this women actually chatting happily with people while she had cheated so many from the same forum...its a pity i couldnt read anything on the link.

U take care, have u given birth yet? keep us posted, do pm me wendy wong's address if u have thanks.

star,
I dont speak indo keke...btw, i m a singaporean staying in indonesia for 2 years only, I have twin boys.

Oh forgot to mention, I actually bought her a $100 kiddy palace voucher as a token of appreciation, i planned to give it to her when i meet her in batam........anyway i would have paid the agent fee if i had gone through an agent, I was soo scared to go to an agent as many said they are not trustworthy.

I would have not pissed off so much if she had just disappeared after transferring the $$$ she kept contacting me and saying that her son is sick and she will be back soon, i waited and waited for her while suffering without a maid taking care of two young babies. Now i have a maid already through an agent.

WEndy wong,
I m sure u r reading this hiding somewhere or in some disguise..........but remember u r soo cheap and heartless to cheat other people's money in this way. I m sure u can make better $$$ if u put your clever brain in the right path...............I really pity your son, hope u dont pass on this value to him......

oh dear, best twins,
sad to hear that.....
you are so kind, bot her voucher wanna give her as a surpise token....

let God handle her, she will get what she suppose to get....
i oso "kena" scolded from forum mommies just b'cos i'm indonesian and i said i don't know wendy. HAIZ !!

I'm glad you have maid now, i've aunt &amp; cousin in batam, if you hv comunication breakdown and need some translation in conversation, i can let my cousin to contact you, it's foc.

hv a blessed day!

Hello Every body...

I havent been checking this thread for so long..
Happy Belated New Year.....

I want to participate in the SENSUS
1st son Nathan stay in Clementi

I am so shocked to hear such cheating happen in here...
Hopefully this wont happen anymore...

Moms... I want to ask about having a 1st bday party for my DS.. about Venue...
do you guys have ideas to share... where is the best to held the party..
I want to have a room that my baby can rest during the party
and I also would love to have flexibility whereby guests can come anytime they want...

Thanks alot guys

<table border=1><tr><td>Indonesian Mommies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>1st child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>2nd child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Address</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Star</TD><TD>Derick</TD><TD>June 2003</TD><TD>in the oven</TD><TD>EDD: July 2008</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Yoan</TD><TD>Louis</TD><TD>Feb 2004</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mountbatten</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dinut</TD><TD>expecting bb boy</TD><TD>EDD: 26 Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>have you given birth? </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>hashisan</TD><TD>ryoutaro</TD><TD>Feb 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>n2inpink</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>April 1999</TD><TD>Valen</TD><TD>Nov 2002</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mum2b </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Best_Twins </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandra Widjaja</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Best Twins,
Please feel free to update us your details. I would like to include you in our sensus as well, since you are staying in Indonesia.
happy.gif

Sandra, I have included you in the sensus.

n2inpink, thanks very much. We can meet up at orchard/city hall.

I may not be frequent to visit this thread, please pm me if you want me to include you in the sensus.

Hi...Can I join this forum..I am from Indo too...Here's my data: Nick - Her;1st child - Tara;DOB - 13 Jan 06;address - sengkang

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Indonesian</TD><TD>Mommies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>1st child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>2nd child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Address </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Star</TD><TD>Derick</TD><TD>June 2003</TD><TD>expecting bb boy</TD><TD>EDD: July 2008</TD><TD>Yew Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Yoan</TD><TD>Louis</TD><TD>Feb 2004</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mountbatten </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dinut</TD><TD>expecting bb boy</TD><TD>EDD: 26 Dec 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>hashisan</TD><TD>ryoutaro</TD><TD>Feb 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>n2inpink</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>April 1999</TD><TD>Valen</TD><TD>Nov 2002</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mum2b </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Best_Twins </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandra Widjaja</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Her</TD><TD>Tara</TD><TD>13-Jan-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Dear All,
Sorry MIA for so long.....

Yoan,
How is your business? Pu pu kau sen ngak?

Star,
D u mind updating the list with my data? Thx a lot.
Nick - Ariesan; 1st child - Raphael(Jan 02); 2nd child - Rachelle(Aug 06); Sengkang;

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Indonesian</TD><TD>Mommies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>1st child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>2nd child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Address </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Star</TD><TD>Derick</TD><TD>June 2003</TD><TD>expecting bb boy</TD><TD>EDD: July 2008</TD><TD>Yew Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Yoan</TD><TD>Louis</TD><TD>Feb 2004</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mountbatten </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dinut</TD><TD>expecting bb boy</TD><TD>EDD: 26 Dec 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>hashisan</TD><TD>ryoutaro</TD><TD>Feb 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>n2inpink</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>April 1999</TD><TD>Valen</TD><TD>Nov 2002</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mum2b </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Best_Twins </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandra Widjaja</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Her</TD><TD>Tara</TD><TD>13-Jan-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Ariesan</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Jan 2002</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>Aug 2006</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
There are 3 mommies here staying at Sengkang. Three of you can have a gathering, such a coincidence, 3 of your babies are born in the same year (2006) too.

Cecilia, it is my pleasure to update you in the list.

Thanks for adding me...

sad to hear about the cheating issue...

by the way, I have got 5 vouchers - S$5 off Promil and Promise Gold in NTUC...anyone wants them? I am looking for the Progress Gold ones..

hello i m new here..

i have a son age almost three and expecting the 2nd one currently

anywe.. i m indonesian.. nice to meet u all yahh!!

Hi Lee, welcome in Indonesian mommies thread.
Give me your detail, I will be adding you in our sensus. I am expecting the 2nd too.

hello mommies
so long no come into this threaD! can incl me?

nick: blessedmommy
kids: jordan &amp; joshua feb 01, joash nov 03, joel sept 05, johannah sept 06

staying in tanjung rhu

kapan yuk arisan?

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Indonesian</TD><TD>Mommies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>1st child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>2nd child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>3rd child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>4th child</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Address </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Star</TD><TD>Derick</TD><TD>June 2003</TD><TD>expecting bb boy</TD><TD>EDD: July 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Yew Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Yoan</TD><TD>Louis</TD><TD>Feb 2004</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mountbatten </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dinut</TD><TD>expecting bb boy</TD><TD>EDD: 26 Dec 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>hashisan</TD><TD>ryoutaro</TD><TD>Feb 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>n2inpink</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>April 1999</TD><TD>Valen</TD><TD>Nov 2002</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mum2b </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Best_Twins </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandra Widjaja</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Her</TD><TD>Tara</TD><TD>13-Jan-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Ariesan</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Jan 2002</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>Aug 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>blessedmommy</TD><TD>Jordan &amp; Joshua</TD><TD>Feb 2001</TD><TD>Joash</TD><TD>Nov 2003</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Sept 2005</TD><TD>Johannah</TD><TD>Sept 2006</TD><TD>Tanjung Rhu</td></tr></table>

Hi Mama to5Js,
Saya sudah masukin data kamu ke list. Iya, sekali-kali boleh arisan nih. Tapi forum ini kadang sepi, jadi gimana yach mau arisan planningnya?

Halo all,

Would like to join the group.. Also a twin mommy to 14 mo old girls. Used to work in SG but went back to indo because can't handle the babies all by myself in SG. But planning to be back in SG soon when the girls are more settled. For twinmoms; bisa minta tipsnya utk hire indonesian maid? Sy punya 2 nannies skr, dan mungkin mau bawa salah satunya ke SG. sdh denger horror stories ttg maids n agencies di sg, mending bawa yang skr ada dan masih mau kerja. Susah ga ya apply work permitnya? THX. Kalo mau arisan ajak2 ya, mau ikutan jg
happy.gif

hi star
thanks ya.

josephine
hi! what i always do is get my mom to choose a maid for me at training centre or i choose myself at my maid agency then i tell my mom to bring the maid back to her house to test and trial. if she says good then i will confirm with my agent. so far so good.

Hi blessedmommy,

thx for the tips. training centernya di JKT? bisa tau nama agentnya?

anyone here ever brought their own maid from Indo? Is it difficult to process without agent? I am really thinking of bringing my current one as she is going to be 23 this year. But worried that she might not be able to pass the test. anyone have experience on this? Pls share... Thank you
happy.gif
happy.gif

hi josephine,
i brought my own nanny to sg and apply the work permit myself without going thru an agent. Like you I initially thot it wld be a long and difficult process but actually it's not as long as the maid/nanny meets the requirement. If you want to know more abt the details, you may PM me.
happy.gif

Re. Maid

I also hire maid. I selected my maid from maid agency here. Easy. If we don't like just return back to agency. If we hire directly from Indo, later the maid wants to go back, how?

Massage Lady
Any mommies here hire a Massage Lady for post-natal treatments?

hallo.. glad to find this forum..
aku lagi nyari baby sitter 7 to 7 around sept. ada yg bisa advice? i stay at Bishan st.22

Hi, I'm a half Indo mommy. my mom is Indo-Chinese. Been living in S'pore since a baby and we don't speak the language at home. so my bahasa standard is prob of a 2 year old.

Baby Clara is now 5 mths old and I wish that she would pick up the language later thru playgroup, nursery, etc. Anyone know of any?

There's an Indonesian School in Siglap but think its more for formal education.

Star: Mdm Jameela did my post natal massage in Dec. Not too bad. Her hp:90090494

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your reply. May I know how much is her package? Does she also provide baby massage? Thanks.

Hi Star,
It was $50 each session, incl massage and DIY sauna. Think she does baby massage too. Why dun you call her for more details :)

Back