How to lose weight naturally and safely

I have thoroughly enjoyed my sessions with AbsoluteWellness (at Bugis Cube) over the past couple of months. After having 3 children (and I’m now nearly 40 years old), my metabolic rate slowed down greatly, and I was finding it incredible difficult to lose even 500g. However after just 4 months, I lost almost 10kg, and I was feeling much healthier and happier with myself for finally achieving my ideal weight. I wish I knew about this place before I got married.

The staff are always pleasant, friendly, and most importantly, respectful of your needs and choices. They try to work around your lifestyle, and are never pushy to get more sales. I look forward to going there each time.

The Chinese TCM methods of Gua Sha and Cupping are relaxing and they also help to take away other aches and pains.

Overall, highly recommended for anyone who has tried many slimming methods to no avail.

I second this!!! I didn't believe it until I tried it. Previously, I had tried all sorts of methods including going to Marie France bodyline... all did not work until I tried absolute wellness. I have finished my package, lost 6% of fats, 5kg in 1.5 months. :D Now I'm wearing back all my old clothes and tummy has very much flattened. Best is it has changed my lifestyle completely.... Now I'm eating healthier overall and trying to maintain.

For me, other than finding time to exercise, I wear my support suit + girdle. And warm water too. These combo helps me alot.

Hi, how long can the effects of fat freezing last? Any side effects? What's the estimated price range for each treatment? Anyone heard of radio frequency ablation (RFA)? Not sure which treatment is better.

Hello! The effects of fat freezing can be long-lasting, and side effects are typically minimal, such as temporary redness or numbness. For specific pricing, it's best to consult with Zion Aesthetic Clinic led by Dr. Ng Hong Yi. They offer personalized assessments to determine the most suitable treatment plan for you, whether it's fat freezing or Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA). Dr. Ng's expertise ensures a comprehensive approach for optimal results. Schedule a consultation to discuss your goals and find the best solution for you!

No one dares to guarantee money-back?
I shared a while ago. Comes with money back guarantee. Don't go for those useless programs.

Last edited:

Back