Hi anyone gave birth at sgh under sub before?

J.FLUFF

Hi, I am considering to hop over to SGH from KKH as a sub patient, however I have rarely heard anyone from sgh before. Anyone can let me know what are the rates like? And environment?

I see. Is there a b2 + in sgh? Cause i stayed in kkh b2+ as sub in kkh. However i heard that sgh is better so I want to try out this time round

Because I heard that sgh service is better and has shorter waiting time if thats the case I will just proceed with kkh.. thanks dear =)

I am seeing at the high risk clinic and the wait time are shorter. My friend who sees in the non high risk clinic takes her almost 1/2 a day in the clinic including blood test and ultrasound. Hope the information helps.

I had pregnancy induced hypertension during my previous pregnancy and had hypertension since then...

Ocean-ocean - u expecting twins also ? They dun place u under high risk clinic ma? Becoz previously Gynae told me Sgh have high risk clinic and I had the impression that if I go under sub I will go to see under that clonic

Ocean-ocean - u expecting twins also ? They dun place u under high risk clinic ma? Becoz previously Gynae told me Sgh have high risk clinic and I had the impression that if I go under sub I will go to see under that clonic
No, I am not under their high risk clinic. So waiting time usually long.

Back