Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

<font color="ff6000">Hello Kitty,</font>
Thanks for the update on MT's things, nothing interesting leh. Quite disappointing.

<font color="ff6000">Li Li,</font>
Wow, you have different prizes from the LDs. Do you have to spend $30 first b4 drawing 3x ??

<font color="ff6000">Sasi,</font>
Where do you stay ?? How about Tiong Bahru area ?? My gynae is located in Central Plaza (just beside Tiong Bahru Plaza).

<font color="ff6000">Li Li,</font>
So lucky of you to get the big towel. I'm still waiting for someone to let go to me at cost.
kao_wink.gif

Hello Kitty.. does he have the dustbin? so far i saw the cheapest is 6 bucks lehz.. heard he's selling 2 sets for $8... i want leh.. hehe

<font color="ff6000">Hi Ladies,</font>
Just side-track a little. Anyone going to BKK can help me find this Power Rangers SPD towel pls ?? My son is absolutely crazy over it. Pref below SGD$15. Thanks in advance.
780028.jpg

hi everyone,
i am back already.
happy.gif
went to meet bubblesangel to pickup my stuff, then we went to mac's for some ice-cream and fries.

reached home, bathed my dd, fed her milk, play with her jigsaw puzzles, read bks with her, then now she is finally asleep.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">HI Gals,</font>
Just want 2 check with you, anyone happens to know if the Clifford Pier HK store is open somewhere else ???

janet,
i think they reopened somewhere in UOB Centre is it?

i remember some of the ladies here chatting about it some time back...

can anyone here confirm?

<font color="ff6000">Hi Li Li,</font>
Thanks for the info. So it's OUB 3rd floor. Will ask my mum to check it out if she happens to go that area.

Hi meiji,
u got the table? U wan to exchge with me for the big towel
happy.gif

Hi Hello Kitty,
Nice meeting u
happy.gif

I oso nvr get the table leh
sad.gif
get all small prizes.

Hi Blue genie,
nice meeting u n chit chatting with u
happy.gif

HI Japancraze,
Juz finish watching the Korean movie, and juz saw your msg.
happy.gif

Li_Li,
Ya, you very HENG leh... Going JB for shopping? Enjoy ya...
happy.gif

LingLing,
Yes, I got the table but not for exchange coz I only have one ma...
happy.gif

feifei,
thanks for the email. confirmed everything should be correct lah. so i don't owe you anymore money hor?
happy.gif

lili,
enjoy yourself in JB! do post pics of your loots here!

i also may be going JB some time soon next mth lor, cause my mum nagging that we have not gone there in a mth already, she says the fishes in her pond all miss her granddaughter...haahaa...

hi shanshan,
going to sleep soon.
Ytday, went to Taka, wanted to go n find u n say hello to u but dun hve your h/p no. Janet give us the list, i 4get to input into my h/p.

Ling Ling,
Ya lor, so busy the whole afternoon...haven finish unpacking yet..Hb still unpacking...

Lani,
tks...Yup, all your orders correct cos I wrote down all...hee...Nope, all payments cleared =).

Back