Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Japancraze,
Thanks so much! But she yet to transfer me money leh?
happy.gif

Serene,
Pls trf money to my a/c ya... tks!
happy.gif

Meiji,
I understand Fancl doesn't have preservatives, but expensive leh. One small bottle of toner must use within a certain period.

Dorothy,
So you must have spent quite a bit to get so much prizes. Lucky you. If only the pink bowl comes in a set of 2, I will definitely grab it when someone posts for sale.

Hi Janet,
I don't like to do housework. Think cos my mum made me mop the floor by kneeling down at a very young age (5 or 6) and iron my school uniform in primary school. So now, I dislike doing housework.

However, I like to cook. Hate the washing up part.

Purin,
I'm lazy to cook. I will forgot what's the ingredients... everytime I cook I will forget this and that. hahaha...

Purin,
The preparation b4 and after cooking is the worst part. I like to eat.

Meiji,
Most cosmetics like Estee Lauder skincare, Clarins, SKII are expensive. So far, I find Lancome reasonable lah. But I don't use this brand for everything or else hubby sure nag. Basically it's the eye cream, day/night cream, toner, cleansing milk.

Dorothy,
Are you still around ?? Will you be letting go any of yr LD prizes ??

Meiji,
Looks like the Kitty Love prizes are very nice. So envious man. Maybe should check out ebay to see what's available rather than spending $$$ on LDs (which I have no luck).

<font color="ff0000">Dorothy,</font>
WOW!! this seller in this link which u gave is a BIG copycat leh!!! she copy the pic n worse the wordings everything copy fm the previous link which i gave!!!! Jia-Lut!!!

My Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/BN-SANRIO-Hello-Kitty-Daisies-Mini-Foldable-Table_W0QQitemZ190106843507QQihZ009QQcategoryZ5204QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

your Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/BN-SANRIO-Hello-Kitty-Daisies-Mini-Foldable-Table_W0QQitemZ120113350542QQihZ002QQcategoryZ5204QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

meiji,
The iron veri nice. I tried the LD 2day oso but nvr get it.

msbrown,
I like the table so much but nvr get it.

feifei,
I reserve the blue sling bag for u liao.

blurqueen, thks hor.

Meiji,
You have so many HK items which I am yearning for leh. But then ah, the face & hair very impt. So must take care. Bcos I spend quite a bit on my skincare, so must cut costs elsewhere.

hi ladies,

wow, soo many postings these few days. Aiya, why must all 3 LDs start when me not in sin??? So sad miss all these nice lds especially the cooler set! *sob sob*

Hi Taz,
Welcome back. Don't worry lah, there will always be more LDs coming. Hey, where were you ??

Ladies,
Gotta sleep liao. 2moro is an impt day for my son.

anyone knows how much is a HK handphone? someone posted a pic of hk handphone before? can get kk or KL to order?

Hi Taz...

LingLing,
I see. What else you get from the LD. I like the towel, but I didnt get it leh...

Janet,
I bu she de spent too much on hair and face leh...

Hi Janet,
The pitcher can be used to put boiling water (max 120deg). It's written on the pitcher or the piece of paper that comes with it.

purin,
can give me your acc no so i can trf the $ to u for the feeding sets?
happy.gif

bubblesangel.
thks for getting the containers.

wlml2402,
thks for changing the design wif me *muaks*

meiji,
u lucky girl, got another 1st prize!

Hi Taz,
I love the apple series. I know it's like long long time ago.

Purin,
The pitcher is nice, so is the towel, ice cream cups and the bowls from KK.

<font color="ff0000">Meiji,</font>
yeah lor! u know these online sellers.. they took time n efforts to take pics n write description leh! like that copy very bad leh!

i wont buy fm these sellers leh! cos i find them(i agree with u!!) NOT sincere!!! Ska-li this seller just play play n test market only!! then will waste our time...

purin,
you selling the HK organizer is it? can i know what is the dimension? can it fit passports inside? i may be interested if it is big enough and can fit my passport when i travel. thanks.
happy.gif

Yes Lani, selling cos I have 2. Will let you know the measurement later cos helper packed all my HK stuff into the study room to make way for DH's bd celebration this Sat. So really got to check where she put them.

Taz,
Thanks.
happy.gif

LingLing,
OK. You must remember me ya...
happy.gif

Serene,
Sure.
happy.gif

VQ,
I will feel sad when I saw someone post my pics on ebay too.
happy.gif

YL,
Hang on... I try to find pics.

<font color="ff0000">Sasi,</font>
u r here! lucky yestersday u asked me abt the PINK hk light! hahaa.... i "pester" my fren again liao.. hahaha.. hope she dont "blur-blur" n forget to check for me.. cos this fren of mine is this CENTURY VERY BIG BLUR-SOTONG QUEEN!!! hahaha.....

<font color="ff0000">Meiji,</font>
i agree cos imagine u took so much efforts then kena copied... jus like pirated dics... hahaa.... i will also feel sad..

HEY HEY HEY!!! i forget to CONGRATS u liao... WOW!!! next time i want to go LD, I wash my hands n go TOUCH n CARESS your hand first!! u r really VERY VERY LUCKY LADY!!!! hahaa...

Back