Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hazel & Hello Kitty,
Nice loots!

I didn't buy much this year cos seldom have pple visiting my place as we all go to my dad and relatives' place.

My relatives only came to my place the first year I renovated my place. Keke. .cos all curious mah.

Purin

Same here. We considered Xiao3 Bei4 so seldoms people visit us for new year too. Been quiet, guess others been sharing their loots over facebook nowadays... I don't cos my not-kitty-lovers friends will think that I am crazy!
happy.gif
Forum beginning to become a sell-LD-extra Forum. Less sharing and posting of new loots. I was reading the previous years' post. It will so fun then! I missed that cos I joined later.
sad.gif

Hazel

Dont be so sad.. i guess all are busy with spring cleaning and prep for CNY, that why no sharing of loots. I did not buy HK stuff coz saving for Hong bao giving.. keke

Hazel and Cutekittywong,
Hazel is right. We can talk about anything under the sun last time. Now only a few chatting here.

I will not be able to fully spring clean my place this year. DS not feeling well last few days, so was at home. I myself have been having very bad sinus. Lack of sleep. Thus, didn't do a lot of things this whole week.

Tomorrow still need to do last minute marketing. Unlike last time can still rely on parents to stock up food. Now, need to do all these myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ladies whom have asked me to check on the white T I posted previously,

Can't believe it, it was OOS in a few countries in that region. The grey ones were only left with small sizes.

Hi all,
Realyl quiet in here wor...Hows everyone?Guess all preparing for CNY..

Hazel,
U wan the fortune cat cards? I tink I have 2 sets leh...U want? Do sms me hor cos scare I too busy with my ger and din log in..For the relax series LD, I have the dark pink socks, blankets and mugs..Ur loots frm TH nice nice wor =)...

Guess all e ladies will be waiting for the LD in march..hehe..wats ur plan for CNY?

Pompom,
How are you doing?

Cutekittywong
Me also never buy anything much cos must give ang bao *shake head* Somemore still must give older unmarried cousins ang bao. Not that I am unwillingly. kekeke

Purin
I surface-clean more than deep-clean too. Hope Lionel gets better soon, then he can enjoy CNY wor... and u can have more rest and sleep. Housework can wait one... clean can liao, not need super-clean
happy.gif

Feifei
Haiz not careful wor... Went for dinner and at the end of the dinner realised it is gone. Was at the petrol station and carpark previously. Not sure drop where. Blurblur lor ;p This year my extended family and ourselves decided to go Genting cos my grandma passed away last year and not supposed to visit relatives this year. Hey I found your number thru our email correspondence liao. I’ll sms you at working hours.
happy.gif

Hazel

U lost ur iphone?? wow heart pain for u.. is it the latest model one?

i never heard of giving elder unmarried one. lucky me.. save some hong bao in that sense.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!

Hi Feifei & Hazel,
Both DS and myself are better now. Manage to do some packing yesterday. Have tons of HK to pack into cartons. Need to store them at fil's place. We manage to borrow a car from a relative today, thus rushing for time in packing.

Told DH I can't finish packing. Just let it be cos no one will come. Hahaha. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cutekittywong,
Yes. .need to give to cousins who are unmarried, regardless of age by right. But I once told them, I won't give if they are still unmarried by age of 35. Kind of weird to receive red packets from younger married cousins.

ladies,
GONG XI FA CAI! =)...
Hows all ur cny holidays?

Pompom,
i see...hows ur cny holidays?

Hazel,
really heartpain lor..then u hv spare phone now?

Any lady has the Azuma Bag from the Strawberry LD to sell below cost?

Btw, I have the Sakura LD apron for sale at cost. Interested party can PM me.

Thank You.

Hi ladies
GONG XI FA CAI!!! WAN SHI RU YI!!! One more bai4 nian2 week to go!!! I saw a Daruma with Hello Kitty pic on its tummy in the programme Focus on channel 8 last night. Where to get that huh? Nice. Lost a lot of $$$ in Genting. Just got back. Hahaha

Cutekittywong/ Feifei
I lost the 3G model which I used about 1 year plus. Ok la at least used quite long liao but still heartpain cos my plan is the cheapest so my hubby paid for it at a high price. I have a new spare nokia phone with me so using it now and waiting for the launch of the new model of iphone in June.

Dodos
Cakes you can try Polar. I think they have the license to make Hello Kitty Cakes.

Hi ladies,
<font color="ff0000">Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Gong Xi!</font>

Been a long while since my last post as I already back to work after my ML.
Recently went HK and bought some HK loots.
Will post and share next time as till now ye to sort out photos. I also have some extra stuff that I may let go, stay tune.

Wanna to check if anyone has this mini fridge for sales or known if any shops in sg selling the design in below pic??
I seen one in TH at 313, nearly buy it but prefer the design that I found online.

Do let me know ... k ? thank u in advance.

3645613.jpg

Blue Genie,
No chance most prob for the clothes that I just posted. DH's assignment has ended and he is back in town.

Keke. . .but he got me the first piece, i.e. I Can't Be Good All The Time.

Hazel/Blue Genie,
keke. . he got me that piece cos I asked him to buy. Must make use of the opportunity especially when he was the one paying.

Hi Hazel,
I am looking for the Pink cooler bag from the Pink and Black series LD. Do you have it?

Hi Ladies,
Please let me know if you have the above cooler bag.

Thank You.

Purin
I only have the cooler bag for the ice-cream mixer LD. I didn't get to play for the Pink cooler bag for that LD I think. Still new to LD then.
happy.gif

Purin

My pleasure. Seldoms do they take and post all the items. I won't be playing many this round. Scared of the small items. Sports towels somemore got body towels...arrrgh. Hair turban, socks and drawstring pouch ain't really attractive either. I find the previous coffee maker small items more worth it than this series small items leh. But I like the top 2 prizes
happy.gif

Morning ladies..

Hazel,
Just saw ur email cos was really busy with my assignments...Will reply you later hor =p..Sorry for the delay =)..

Tks for the pics...U goign for the LD? I like e Yoga ball leh but I hv class today leh... =(..I like e weighing scale also lor...

Feifei

No worries take your time. I like the Yoga Mat and Ball set too!!! The weighing Scale is the same as last May's Health LD except for the design. Sanrio should carry the whole set also. Can go play if you are free when the set arrives.

Hi Ladies....
Posting on behalf of Purin. She has these to sell below cost. Pls sms her or post here if you're keen in any of the following items.

- 1 x t-shirt - $25
- 2 x pink socks - $8 each
- 2 x green socks - $8 each
- 1 x small tote - $8 each
- 1 x sports towel - $8 each
- 2 x pink bath towel (for scrubbing back) - $8 each
- 1 x drawstring pouch - $8 each
- 1 x cosmetic pouch with containers - $8 each

Hi Ladies,

Happy Lunar New Year to all! Have lots of loot to share but no chance to upload pics yet..

Anybody keen to swop their LD 2 pair Socks set for my Long Towel please PM me, thanks!

Purin, am still waiting to hear from you about collection for my loot thanks ;)

Feifei
Me just came back for draw... no luck for any top prize. Drew a few only cos both Yoga Mat was drawn by a lucky lady. The few I drew include 2 towels
sad.gif
. Keke. Maybe will draw again another day when the odds are good.
happy.gif

Hi ladies
Anyone selling the Yoga ball and mat set can PM me. Thanks!

Thanks Msbrown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mabel,
Yes, the t-shirt is free size but is slightly smaller than the past LD t-shirts. It comes with a matching scrunchie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ladies, have the following for sale.

- 1 x t-shirt - $25 (reserved for mabel)
- 2 x pink and green socks - $8 each set (2 pairs per set, i.e. 1 pink and 1 green)
- 1 x small tote - $8 each (reserved for mabel)
- 1 x sports towel - $8 each
- 2 x pink bath towel (for scrubbing back) - $8 each
- 1 x drawstring pouch - $8 each
- 1 x cosmetic pouch with containers - $8 each

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ladies,
Am looking for the Yoga mat and ball too. Please let me know if you are selling.

TIA.

Hazel,
U mean the same lady drew 2 yoga mats? So lucky. The 2 weighing scales at KK was drawn by the same lady too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angeltopg,
Let me get back to you after running through my records.

Apologies for keeping you waiting.

Purin

Ya lucky hor. Feng1 Shui3 Lun2 Liu2 Zhuan3. Next time may be our turn
happy.gif
I asked her if she want to sell but she said that she want to change with the weighing machine. You manage to get what you want?

Hi

I have the following to let go:

tee shirt w scrunchie + 2 pairs sock setl: $33

$8 each:
small tote x 1
travel container set x 2
towel x 2
pink scrubbing towels x 1

2 pair socks set x 2 sets

Gerrytay
Hi tks will reserve for u. have pmed u. ;)

Hi ladies
also looking for weighing machine n yoga mat w ball. Willing to exchange w tee shirt + top-up.

Pls pm/ SMS me. Tks!

Back