Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

<font color="ff6000">Annie,
my kitty plush is from local "built a bear" shop, United Sq branch. You like it too?
happy.gif

hellokitty,
DH bot me 2 small polar HK cakes.
happy.gif

she_she,
do you think in time to get the HK carpet for CNY? If yes, pls order for me. TKs!
happy.gif

Lili,
If you got lobang to buy the HK CNY carpet, pls let me know ya? Tks!
happy.gif
</font>

Ooo Purin, go all first then SAHM lor, hehe
happy.gif

Jasmine, no lah, i dont know enough to guide, i can only share as much as i know which is what anyone can easily find out.

Konban-wa..new loots updated again. Hope tomorrow no more spending cos Im going home liao
sad.gif

Ktgal,
Nice loots. You bought that $120(I think) fortune bag(1st/2nd pictures)? What u get inside? There's many fortune bags in Japan. I wanted to get 1 KT fortune bag but DH say it's a waste of $ to get something that I don't even know what's inside. Worst, may also get something inside that's not KT
sad.gif

I didn't manage to go shibuya,harajuku &amp; Omotesando. Was @ Shinjuku the whole day and I went Vivitix @ Sunshine City Ikebukuro.

Shibuya 109 is similar to Questina @ Nishi Ginza right? Cos I Crystallize my cell phone there liao. Also saw the bling bling bike u talking about there too. I wonder who will buy lor :p

Same here
happy.gif
when I shop overseas I try to get things I missed/not available locally.

MB, Ktgal,
Yup played the LD already. Me got all the lousy prizes, somemore all the blue ones
sad.gif
Got one 3rd prize draw by DH.

Ladies,
Im selling off all the blue LD items. Anyone interested, let me know
happy.gif

MB,
Suppost to go Harajuku today to take picture with the cosplayers. But shop till no time to go. Even the staff @ Sanrio Puroland have to chase me out ytd cos I stayed till 8:15pm. And that store u told me, wanna check it out after Puroland, but they also close at 8pm
sad.gif

I explored many turns/walks/lanes/undergrounds/local &amp; rapid subway/JR and manage to visit many KT stores. Wasted a lot of time looking for them tho. I think I visited at least 15-20 Sanrio counters/Vivitix/Sanrio stores this whole trip :p

After so much of trial and error, somehow, I manage to figure out how their subway works. Kinda fun but very tired to travel this way. Hope oneday their taxi charges will go rock bottom. I paid about $25 from Shinjuku station to the service apartment. It’s actually not far to walk from Okubo or Shin-okubo station
sad.gif

Almost every shopping malls I went is having winter sale in Tokyo. But can’t buy cos no chance to wear them in Singapore. If come during summer, think have to to prepare at least 15K. hehehe…

The burberry blue label really good buy leh + only available in Japan. I bought another one just now :p

Flying back tomorrow
sad.gif
Still got so many places haven go
sad.gif
Wanted to check out Roppongi at night but was too tired after so much walking/shopping.

PLL ,
It’s nice to have a good friend who knows what u like
happy.gif
I bought the bag from Hokkiado. Below got no support one leh. U should have told me earlier then I can get extra. I can’t afford to buy extra cos I have too many things I wanna buy for myself :p Will unpack everything then decide which one to let go when I go back.

Thanks for the compliment about those pictures. I took it with my KT casio 8.1 mega pixels camera. Trial and error one lah. I not expert in taking pictures.

melody2228,
Good move
happy.gif
Show him all my pictures and he’ll bring u to Japan soon. That’s what I did too :p I keep nagging at him everyday that some Big time KT collectors always fly overseas to buy rare/limited KT that Singapore can’t get. kekeke…

During this trip, quite a number of my KT purchase was choosen by him
happy.gif

Gan,
I have a wonderful KT shopping holiday cos didn't get to buy other things. Whole trip is KT and more KT. Till my tour guide/group @ Hokkiado also know I siao KT. So everytime they see KT, they will shout out to me :p

P/S: Notice this is the longest post I ever wrote. kekeke...hope I didn't miss out anyone's reply
happy.gif

Hi KWL
Wow!! U are really having such an wonderful holidays!
Love all yur HK stuffs u bought n the place u visited.
Tks for sharing the link n pics with us. Making me drool..
kao_drool.gif

Hope in few years time, can go Japan and this time wanna visit Sanrio Purioland hee

<font color="0000ff">tomor morn my girl going to start her new playgroup.
She already fast asleep by 8.30pm but guess I more excitied than her.. still cant get to sleep. Haa</font>

KWL
I nv buy any fortune bag, HKG dun have, tat time i went JP, they have for little children, i bought one tat i given to my bf's nieces le.
Nishi Ginza has more things, i prefer gg there and Isetan Sanrio, the staff there is more polite, they r so much nicer than the Shinkuju main store staff, the main store staff r all quite rude. Plus both stores has more exculsive things available than other stores, btw I keen on the LD things, wat u letting go, can show b4 i decide, Roppongi got nothing one, so u got no loss lah, i went there only place to visit is the Ashahi TV station and top of the building is just to view Tokyo

Ktgal,
Oh..I saw the black/pink bag u got. It's a fortune bag here. So I though it's the fortune bag u got from HKG.

U mean Shinkuju main store @ Adhoc building? I went there lor but really nothing special. Everything Singapore also have one. Time wasted travelling there. I prefer Questina &amp; and any Vivitix stores. Cos they have more limited stuff.

Yayaya..they got fortune bag for everything. Even bra lor. And I notice many Japanese like to buy fortune bags.

No lah, wanted to go Roppongi for a drink at the pubs/clubs with DH. Cos he accompany me everyday seraching for KT so I though wanna check that place out with him.

Huh..alittle ex hor. But that bag very big leh. Hiya..DH stop me from getting any fortune bags
sad.gif

Ya..I also insist in getting some of the items. But I try to listen to his option cos I tend to buy everything I see. Very bad eyes
sad.gif

KWL
Roppongi got afew of those outdoor pub/club, but i think Shinjuku area also have. The giant black pink bag is a fortune bag in jp, can get loh, cos i know usually the things inside fortune bags is worth more than the value they sell at, btw the bag i think i paid abt SGD60, its from the Euro series, when i first saw it, hehe my bf's eyes pop cos he find it too oversized for me, but i insist on getting it, wahhaahhahahaha

KWL
U so nice to ur hubby, hehe, my bf also went kt hunting wif me when we were in tokyo, he was the one leading me all over the place, and i only got him a little robotic dog at Narita, wahahahahahahahahah

ktgal,
u very bad leh!!!kekeke...only 1 robotic dog. You bf very poor thing de lor. Dh very bad with directions. I lead most of the ways. He only there to carry my purchases :p and I let him buy 1 bottle of sake and a burberry black label top nia. Hahaha...

KWL
My bf is very good wif directions so he always lead the way, especially place wif chinese, he can handle, i always lost at first cos i dunno how to read them, but i will recognised the way once i reach a new place. I not bad to him lah, my bf not into branded goods, he find them a waste of $, if i buy for him he will nag me leh, he also dun drink one leh so cannot tempt him wif alcohol. The robotic dog he find it very cute so i quickly went into the the shop and get for him, dun wan him to go home empty handed.

Wow wow KWL, hehehe, always enjoy reading your updates!
happy.gif
Wait ah ... i digesting ..

Aiyo, you took cab to get to apartment ah? Aiyo, i should have tried to guide you how to walk from Shin Okubo station. Ya, its a short walk only leh, no need take cab. I also learn it the expensive way, also took cab the first time, the cabby turn 2 times only reach liao. Hehehe .. ya lor, not cheap hor, the cab fare, at least 3 times ours.

The train system is overwhelming but after you get the hang of things, its ok. My first time there, also keep getting lost, like in a maze like that, hahaha

You bought another burberry blue label??! Is it in your album link? Hehehe, i go see. I also like blue label.
happy.gif

Roppongi nothing much lah, somemore abit troublesome to get there, must change trains.

KWL, you are brave, want to take pics with the cosplayers. I dont dare leh. Hehehe, dont dare to ask them. Some of them dont like to take pics like exhibit like that de. And i must say they are really good at it. They really dressed and act out exactly like those manga charactors, as if jumped out form the manga, wow, i am impressed!

Next trip bah, you can go harajuku experience abit.
happy.gif
The people there all dressed siao siao de but i like, hahaha, crazy and fun!

Haiz .. the down side about travel in jpn is really tiring hor? Now you can understand why i walked till my toe went numb and blue for weeks even after i come back. So tiring and their train stations limited in escalators. Must lug shopping bags and all and walk up stairs, my god! Luckily i dont have to lug strollers for kids yet.

Coming back tomorrow ah? Airport got last min shops also, can get some last min hk souvenirs like watches, snacks, yukatas etc .. Have a safe trip back!
happy.gif

KWL
thanks too for sharing your photo, you really enjoying yourself shopping, we here enjoying going through your photos, ha ha
kao_laugh.gif

KWL
you really have a great time shopping for KT.I like all thing you bought.Heehee.

Gan
oh dear.try to get sleep as you have long day(tomoro) to get busy with yr dau

MB,
Nvm lah, anyway we got 2 big luggage and 2 cabin luggage to carry. So took cab from Shinjuku station. Suppost to change to sobu line but 1st time really dunno how or where to change.kekeke…

The 1st time I step out of Shinjuku station, I got a shock with the crowd can. Somemore dunno where to get cab cos I came out from the wrong exit. Got to walk a long way to get a cab. Imagine, 2 persons with 4 luggages. hahah…

Anyway we got so much luggage if we walk all the way to the apartment, I think we both faint liao.

Taxi drive go the wrong way somemore.hahaha…but he gave us a discount after we reach the apartment
happy.gif

Ya..I bought another burberry blue label. It’s in the album link
happy.gif

Not brave lah. Can ask them permission before taking pictures mah or give them so tipping 1st.

U know those sanrio stores pictures I took to share, the staff also say cannot take(in Japanese lah). Then I just pretend I don’t understand what they talking. But after I buy so many things they just let me take as much as I want. Kekeke…

softpillow, melody2228, siowhui,
Np, I enjoy looking at those pictures myself too
happy.gif

Morning ladies..

Purin,
Rec my things liao, tks ya..They are so nicely and well warpped =).

KWL,
WOW! My jaws almost dropped when saw ur photos...U hv visited many nice places hor..Really can't wait to see more of ur loots leh...so nice lor...

Jasmine,
U went HKG again?

Msblur,
the earrings so cute hor...

Gan,
how old ur ger?

meiji,
if u order today, i still manage to get it before CNY, the price is selling price + shipment only, i've no gain, but to whether any local shop is selling the same cheaper or not, it'll be out of my hand, i'm just trying to help here.

Er..how come tdy so quiet?

MB,
Thks for giving so much info abt the Cassiopeia night rail, hee hee reading yr post is more useful than reading those tour guide books ;p

PLL,
Nvr seen it b4, just guessing
happy.gif

Jenny,
Seems like u bought quite alot fr HKG but buying in JPN more enjoyable hor
happy.gif
Oh ya, will pass u u the toilet roll holder nx time when i c u. Hope i wun miss yr PS if there is any.

Hi Piggy

Yes I stay around admiralty. I actually went round combing the for the figurings once I saw it on SMH. Luckily managed for me to get it at Woodsgrove

Hi Eliz

I have some extras 7-11 figurings for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

hi hi ladies
happy.gif

Princess, maybe 1st day of work after the long holidays, alot of people are busy at work. I am also so busy now then got time surf net relax abit.
happy.gif

Np, just sharing what i know lah. There's one more bit of info i just thot of. If really need to transport luggages between prefectures hor, actually can use their so call "courier", got 1 company known as 'Yamato' i think, prices quite ok. But luggages will arrive next day or 2 days later if from Hokkaido.
happy.gif

Ladies the HK from 7eleven should be available islandwide from wed.
happy.gif

Haha KWL, thats a smart tactic, act blur, hehe
happy.gif

Ok, i m gg home liao!! Yea!

Hi Ladies

The 7-11 figurings will be available from Wed. But got condition. Need to purchase and collect stamps.

1 stamp = $5 and need to collect dunnoe at least 3 or 5 stamps and then can buy 1 figuring at $3.90. Alternatively 10 stamps = free figuring

The above method will ended up buying alot of stuff from 7-11 and also dunnoe can get the full set or not.

But lucky the outlet I went to, need not do any purchases. I bought it direct at $3.90.

sherine.. if u still have extras, i'm keen.. been to like 6 7-elevens but all not selling yet.. even went to the one purin got hers.. but they also say start on 6th.. think the staff din get proper instructions so started selling b4 6th.. those ladies who got theirs are real lucky..
happy.gif

Sherine
i forgot to go there to check out and now back to pasir ris.will be back there on friday so sad.

Emma
i also been to many 7-11 but none has it.

think i am indeed quite lucky..cos my side the 7-11 now they also keep the Hello Kitty Figurines...officially start on 6Jan with condition like what sherine mentioned...

estben,
aiyo, like that you should have grabbed as much as you can, and sell here to us ;) then we all can exchange too....keke...

M B,
Yamato...hee issit the one wif the logo of "Mummy cat carrying her kitten"? Plan to self-drive if go again...find it quite hassle-free, can just "throw" the luggage at the bk of the car. I would say u seems to be a gd planner, always full of ideas n info when it comes to Japan
happy.gif

hi sherine,
noted yr order, just want to tell that the hk mei hua tree got the sound of firecrackers and it's not ellon product, it's another sanrio licensed prodcut from HKG, if it's okey with you? i'll PM u my a/c no.

Hi lili
i'm postig on behalf of SZU as her account is block &amp; locked.
she would like to enquire when would the Hk digital camera cum mp4 player arrive. her frene is chasing her for the items since it was placed order in jul 2008 &amp; paid in 21 oct 2008. now is 2009 the items are not here yet. she drop u a sms but u didn't revert. she would like to cancel &amp; request for a refund if TH can't revert. as checked in the post in HKL u mention that the shippment will arrived in mid aug 2008 but u reverted that the shipment will be delay again but till now we Have yet to hear any newS reagding this. therefore i need an answer from u or TH.szu can't keep teling her frene the goods are delayed again &amp; again. pls pls .... revert an answer thank you !

Morning ladies
happy.gif

Ya Ya Princess, the logo is a yellow circle with 2 black cats, 1 mommy cat and 1 baby cat. Yup, thats the one!
happy.gif
That one most popular i think and i find their charges reasonable. Luggage not exceeding 25kg i think only cost 2200 yen to be picked up and then dropped off at a place you designate! Convenient rite?
happy.gif

No lah, no good planner, just a keen learner for that land and i m still learning, hee .. I have been toying with the self drive idea for a while now but no experience in that area, will have to ask you for more info if need help by then, hehe

M B,
The Yamato courier sounds convenient, definitely is a gd alternative
happy.gif

Hee, i also not very experience in self-drive cos only explored part of Hokkaido but can always share wif u whatever info i have
happy.gif
The GPRS at tat time when we went is only in Jap, dh only know limited Jap and we can managed it so since u r fluent in Jap u surely can do better than us! It's fun lor, u can buy a car load of HK at yr own pace ;p

Hi Ladies
How's everyone? Hope everyone has a good year ahead.

Yesterday celebrated my bday with hubby...realised age really catching up. just did some shopping at taka and feel so tired. not like last time.
happy.gif

Hi Ladies
happy.gif

7-11 figurines
I have extra figurines to let go or exchange for singer, maid and office lady:

- 4 Fortune Kitty
- 1 pirate kitty

Do sms/pm me if keen.

happy.gif

Hi Emma

I have the follwing extras :-

- magician
- fortune kitty

Let me know if you are keen

Hi Kitty Tulip

I have an office lady which i would let to exchange for your pirate kitty, can?

Back