Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Blueblue, KWL
Same sentiments with the rest. The Tee looks elegant and sweet. Nice design. Too bad Sin doesn't carry. I like!

Blueblue/KWL/Hazelnut,
I like the tee too! = ) PS also dun have ah? So sad...the purse looks so nice. I might buy. hehe...

hi Ladies,
thanks for all the prompt payment
happy.gif

eliz/bbgirl/cindy,
had fun at baking class today...thanks so much for all the help and guidance..kekeke..me really "shou mang jiao luan" lors..hahahha.

BA,
so "gam" met you at class too..love yr deco on the log cake
happy.gif
take pic and post okies? kekeke..

here's a pic of my "art work"
happy.gif

1989311.jpg

lili/eliz/bbgirl/cindy,
such a surprise to mt you gals too...it's nice to see u
see if we still hv 'yuan feng' for the nx class if u gals r gg again

too bad i no bring ur loots fm my pte sale to pass to you...miss a chance haha

Morning ladies..

Blueblue,Galz,
I managed to get he big tissue pouch frm kk le...But hor, where to put the phone cos there is onli 1 opening for coin behind wor...

MB,
U put the F480 in the coin compartment of the tissue pouch?

Lili,BA,
Wow, u gers went for logcake making? so nice wor..no need to buy lor =)..

gd morning

Lili/ba
so happy to see ur logcakes, in xmas mood now.

Ba,
i saw Hello kitty's ribbon on ur log cake, creative ah u

Kwl
i wan the black leather die-cut coinpurse. u think can get it ard $50? plus minus la. if exceed $55 then drop it.

blueblue
u wan to buy ma?

Gd morning..

BA,
yr log cake nice nice leh..some trace of HK print. Wanna go for the cny class..I can visualize HK diecut pineapple tart..lol

Lili,
baking is fun right..

blueblue,
I like the pouch and the tee. If got lobang, let me know also..

Wor, first thing in morning greeted by yummy pics of log cakes, wow ... very well done leh. Ladies who went, is it easy to make?

Annie, oh so you bought it ah! Envy... nice leh the lamp but she is no longer bringing in.
sad.gif
Eh, if one day you want to sell ... if lah ... me, me! I want! Hehehe

Feifei, you bot the bigger tissue pouch rite? Cos mine is the smaller one no coin compartment but fits just nice
happy.gif

BlueBlue, i also love jpn! Nice to meet like minded frens here. I like their culture *very much*, food, environment, weather, everything lor! Hehehe I also like to see them dress up, esp the 'crazy ppl' in harajuku, hehehe

MB,
ya lor, bot the bigger one so can put my stuffs lor..me alot of barangs wan..hehe..but now wondering how to put my hp..cos hor, if one side put tissue, then put the hp in the coin compartment but bery tight lor..

feifei
I tried the small tissue pouch cant fit my phone. I used the big one, but not for phone. cos my phone is way too big..hee hee.

Lili and BA
Nice cakes!!! so cool..can make own log cake.

softpillow
below or =$50....can!!
happy.gif

MB
I dreamt of japan last nite...

bbgal
if have lobang, will tell u. how abt the coin purse?
happy.gif

Feifei, o i c. Hmm .. ya it will be abit ba ba like that hor? But got natural cushion from the tissue good leh. My phone so fast yesterday i dropped liao, from table to the floor, lucky land on carpet. Eeee .. cannot let my hb know, sure say i chor lor again, hehe

BlueBlue, nice dream!
happy.gif
I always also, but when wake up cant really remember the details liao hahaha.

Good morning Ladies!!

MB
thanks for passing my stuff to ACSY.

feifei
you sure are early..
happy.gif
how are you doing? Have you got the mat already?

Cheers!

Softpillow, start saving now lor. Can lah, by mid year can go somewhere liao. TW is nice though i havent been there. My sis said so.
happy.gif

In my opinion, if TW is like Hkg, then these 2 places are very good places to shop HK, cheap and alot variety cos they usually gather HK from china, jpn, korea etc ... so kinda like 1 stop HK place! I also want to go TW soon.

Jpn on the other hand, are good for the 100yen stuffs and limited edition stuffs but even then must know where to hunt them down and be willing to pay.

PLL, no prob
happy.gif

bbgal
yeah, the leather one.
happy.gif

MB
U know when I went japan, I bought many handkerchiefs, at Taka and Isetan even though I dun use it...their handkerchiefs are just too nice to resist. nice and cheap...

Mb, i see. thanks for sharing. Taiwan....here we come,hahaha.

bbgirl
im asking blueblue if she wans the black leather barbie kt coinpurse posted by kwl. u wan?

PLL,
hihi..ya lor, always reach office by 7am..hee...Haven rec wor cos meting my fren this sat =)...By e way, when u meeting acsy?

blueblue,
hehe...i see.. =)..But its sweet lor...U know hor, i went kk there, saw a chest of drawers bery sweet, cost $229 =(...almost fainted when I saw the price..They have onli 1 drawer kind, cost $50+...me tot for a long time there..now still tinking abt it..haha

MB<
hehe..ya lor...so me shd be using it lor..hee

Morning...

Feifei
I hv the same pouch as MB, so i put my hp in the opening compartment.

MB
Finally i buy my F480 pink de.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Lili/bbgal/BA/Cindy</font>
Last night was fun but sure was tired.. tired till cldn't sleep! Fainted!!

<font color="0000ff">Cindy mama</font>
You good ah, still so active in your condition. Peifu Peifu!

<font color="0000ff">Lili</font>
Ok lar, 1st time mah. Next you will be pro liao.
Your logcake already looking very nice.

<font color="0000ff">BA</font>
You clever ah, got ribbon. Nice nice!!

Here's my logcake
1989719.jpg

Hi MB,
was so busy for the past few months hence seldom post.. became silent reader instead.. haha
Now on leave till next year hence got time to post

feifei
We like to bring our 3yr old to Supercut in Compasspoint. The hairstylist, Dickson (i think tt's his name) is gd with my boy. my boy hates cutting his hair. but the hairstylist is quick enough to get his hair cut done. n we find his skills nt bad.

We hv been gng to him for quite some time.

feifei
Ya pink color veri nice. My hubby saw my hp, want to buy also.. Haha

YL
Supercut??? Veri Ex ant... Coz my boy dun like ppl to touch his hair, so every time got problem when bring him to cut hair...

Galz
they charge abt $17 for children. I find price similar to places like Jnr League. But we find Jnr League nt gd, so we only went to them once. after tt we saw Supercut so tot of trying. so far happy with them. 1st 2 times my boy cried when the hairstylist cut his hair. after some time he ok, think he also recognise the hairstylist. heehee...

Ladies
I'm looking for HK figurines to put on cakes.
If you happen to see, do sms me hor! TIA!

Feifei
Thanks. I bought the Santa figurines before class so didn't use those provided.
Very happy as it was my 1st attempt. Gona keep till xmas and bring to xmas party.

japancraze,
hi ger! long time nv chat with u le..we talking abt Samsung F480 lor =)..pink color, touch screen..

YL,
tks for the infor..cos my ger onli 6mths+ lor so duno how much lor..

Galz,
ur hb so funny wan to get pink oen..hehe...did u get an extra SD card?

Eliz,
ur guests will sure be bery happy to eat ur cake =D.

feifei
No.. He want to buy other color not pink.. Haha..
It come with 1gb SD card...

YL
thank.. Maybe will try next time when he need a hair cut..

feifei
I bring my boy to Junior League at Suntec. There is this aunty who is good with babies. I like her service. I brought ryan there when he was 8mths old. No crying. Went back 3 times, so far no prob. just sharing.
happy.gif

But's also depending on the kids. some babies just dun like pple to touch their hair. v subjective...Saw some cried v hard.
sad.gif

hear u gals talked abt the F480. It's seems like a nice phone..I wan pink phone...
happy.gif

japancraze,
me huh?hehe..now sch holidays lor, so more time for my ger..really cherish the times with her now..bring her go walk walk lor.. Din go LD cos was busy lor..onli went KK yest to get the tissue pouch and a HK bib..hee

U leh?how are u?

Galz,
haha...how come u hv the SD card, i dun hv leh?hmm..

blueblue,
i see..hmm..mayb shd hv brought her there on sat since we were at suntec ..hiaz...Sengkang there hv?

feifei
Haha.. i not sure, but it in the box come together with it.. Wher to u buy it? The guy told me it come with the set so i dun need to buy.

Feifei
The phone having new promo coz Samsung got new phone out.
When i bought mine 2 mths back also no card
sad.gif

Now so cheap, really heartache!

Galz,
I bot frm M1 at comapsspoint leh.. wor..tink i go bk to see the box..hmm..

japancraze,
haha, i also saw, so big hor..I like the laundry container at the display lor..

Eliz,
=(..hiaz..but shd give me the card lor...hiaz..

Eliz.. nice cake.. hehe.. and how come u got so many santas??? can juz grab is it? hehe... the f480 cheap now????? wonder if still got pink....

feifei.. i like the f480 too.. cos its a nice pink!!! the white omnia is also v pretty!!!! but my phone still v new... so tempted to change phone again!!!! lol...

Back