Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Payment Details - You can trnf to my POSB SAVINGS ACCT 126-27158-1. Thx

Lili - <font color="aa00aa">PAID</font> <font color="119911">mt @ lili's place </font>
#11. Pink Stationary holder (got partition to put clips, staples, etc) @ $2ea
#12. Mesh bag Size L @ $2ea
#13. Mesh bag Size M @ $2ea
#31. Bento Box (transparent) @ $9ea
Total: $15

Purin - <font color="119911">pass to lili</font>
#18. Ice pack @ $1.80ea
Total: $1.80

Eliz - <font color="aa00aa">PAID</font> <font color="119911">pass to lili </font>
#19 Ice pack @ $1.80ea
#20 Ice pack @ $1.80ea
#26 (curtain hook) @ $1.80ea
#29 (suction hooks) @ $1.80ea
Total: $7.20

msblur - <font color="aa00aa">PAID</font> <font color="119911">pass to lili </font>
#22. Bath Sponge Set @ $1.80ea
#24B Document bag (pink) @ $1.80ea (A6 size)
# Fridge magnet @ $2ea
Total: $5.60

mau - <font color="119911">pass to lili </font>
#23. Document bag (blue) @ $1.80ea
#23A x1 (Small)
#23B x1 (A6 size)
#23C x1 (A5 size)
Total: $5.40

Hello Kitty - <font color="119911">pass to lili </font>
#23D Document bag (blue) @ $1.80ea (B5 size)

Blue_genie - <font color="119911">pass to lili </font>
#24A x1 Document bag (pink) @ $1.80ea (Small)

Spunk - <font color="aa00aa">PAID</font> <font color="119911">pass to KM </font>
#24C Document bag (pink) @ $1.80ea (A5 size)
#31. Bento Box (transparent) @ $9ea
Total: $10.80

Princess - <font color="aa00aa">PAID</font> <font color="119911">pass to lili </font>
#26 curtain hook @ $1.80ea
#25 suction hook @ $1.80ea
Total: $3.60

Dior - <font color="119911">pass to lili </font>
#30 Hook @ $1.80ea
#27 Hook (nail type) @ $1.80ea
Total: $3.60

Stephy - <font color="119911">pass to lili </font>
#5. Chopstick @ $1.80ea

---Dior Hair straightener BP $24

Please make payment to confirm your order. POSB Savings acc 139-10869-8. Please tt asap so that I can go ahead with the order as my friend will be leaving soon to replenish goods..Thanks for co-opertion...

I have collected 4 of the hair straightener already.

-Blurqueen
-Emma
-jasmine
-Wendy
---------------------
Waiting list for new store but can still make payment first. Thanks
-Eliz (2x)
-Kittymum
-Dior

Feifei/ BA
at least i think u ladies can fit into the sizes, but abit difficult cos cannot try, i cannot even wear cos leh too small for me, was complaining to him how come all so small, haiz....

Mini ceiling fan $25 (Limited stock)- 2 pieces only.
45cm in diameter blade to blade...Look like this when attached, I mean fit up...
1628857.jpg

Red/Black - 01 piece only
1628858.jpg

Black - 01 piece only
1628859.jpg

hi dior,

will transfer the money to you tomorrow morning. May i know where did you get the helmet? So cute....

Hi lili
i want to purchase some items from your loots (hk loft), but have a few questions...let me know yah?

hey dior babe.. thanx for doing the hair straightener BP.. but msblur and I shall pass this time round.. please give ours to eliz who needs that 2 straighteners.. thanx for going thru all the trouble..

---Dior Hair straightener BP $24

Please make payment to confirm your order. POSB Savings acc 139-10869-8. Please tt asap so that I can go ahead with the order as my friend will be leaving soon to replenish goods..Thanks for co-opertion...

I have collected 4 of the hair straightener already.

-jasmine
-Wendy
-Eliz(2x)
---------------------
Waiting list for new store but can still make payment first. Thanks

-Kittymum
-Dior

Dior,
The straightener only $0.90 cheaper?
Sorry ah, i'm cheapo, was thinking BP price will have more discount.
I will give up my slots if its ok with you.

Emma,
Ya ya i saw it. But the backpack is reali nice lah. Duno wana get for my elder niece or nt leh, she's crazy over Princess mah.
happy.gif

hi Dior,

I have made payment liao for the hair straightener (ref.1838841022 Time: 12 Aug 2008 09:49 AM). Pls check.

Let me know how should i collect from you. thanks!!

msblur.. u may wanna get the mickey one for enzo too.. he's quite crazy over mickey!! hahahahhaha.. kidding lahz.. by the time he can use such a huge backpack, it would have disintegrated sia.. haha.. anyways.. he chose a barney cake over mickey.. hahaha... think he's not so hot with mickey liaoz.. back to barney barney!!!

Emma,
Alamak, but hw long to keep b4 he can use leh?? Haha...but the backpacks are reali nice lah. Too bad no hav HK design de, if nt i will buy for my gal.
happy.gif

Oh...ne he's into Barney ah?? Ok ok will take note! Kekeke...

msblur.. actualli he's into little einstein.. but that kinda cake realli dunno where to find lohz.. so barney is the next best thing.. haha.. i saw hk ones leh.. this kinda design.. at mustafa also have.. haha... kiddy palace also have.. even have SKS ones.. but realli too big for now.. keke.. if not i sure grab

Emma,
Ya i saw at Kiddy palace. They hav my fav poodle design too loh. Hee...but ex men.
happy.gif

Me will go BKK find loh. Nw trying to 'REN', dun buy too many tings, wait till go BKK wack the sanrio store! Hahaha...

Wa eintein cake ah?? Chim loh! Kekeke...

Ladies,
The black fan still available if any of you interested..

-red (lunaticfreeze)

- black ( available)

Hair straightener $24
-jasmine (paid)
-wendy (paid)
-kittymum

<font color="0000ff">Emma</font>,
hahahah... my gals also love this show lor. Must be all the singing. Then hor... Janelle scared of the plane "Big Jack". That day whilst watching the NDP show, she exclaimed loudly :"Wah! Mummy! So many Big Jack! So scary leh..." *faintz*

But for her birthday next Tuesday, she chose to have an Elmo cut-out cake from Polar. Hengz.. or else also dunno where to find Little Einstein cake.

Emma,
My gal alrdy had HK raincoat le. Thks.
Tinking to buy Thomas train raincoat for my boi but ex leh so give up, hahaha....
Little einsteins nice show hor? Now my boi is crazy over Thomas train!

msblur,
Kiddy palace got SKS raincoat? How much?

acthia.. ya lohz.. dunno where to find that cake sia.. ahahaha.. i think this einstein thingy is quite popular amg the kids right now... enzo no watch einstein no eat/drink one can.. v jia lat!!! SPOILT!!! haha.. who spoil him leh? all my fault!! tsk tsk tsk...

tling.. enzo also likes thomas.. but he cannot pronounce properly.. he will say train train thonas!!! haha.. pengz..

tling,
Oh no lah..wat i meant was i saw sks backpack at Kiddy palace.
happy.gif

Emma,
My elder gal oso like eintein leh. Kept wanting me to buy the disc for her loh.
happy.gif

Dior,
In case of you didn't received my PM. I wish to cancel my order of hair straightener because my DH manage to find 1 for me. And, he only told me about this on the morning.... sorry

Kindly refund me at POSB Savings 060-72527-6.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Ladies,
About the Lantern Festival tickets, PLS NOTE that hellokittylover's company can get 15% discount without any MOQ. Therefore, hv decided to get the tickets fm her. But deadline is tomorrow 13th 6pm whereby u gals have to confirm with me how many tickets you want &amp; trf the money to me by 13th 6pm. This is becoz, hellokittylover has to make payment to their company's organizer at 14th Aug Thursday. NO CANCELLATION/ADDITION AFTER 13TH AUG 6PM

1) For non-peak days (Mondays to Thursdays), tickets are sold at S$10.20 for Adults and S$6.80 for Children (3-12 years old).

2) For peak days (Fridays to Sundays), tickets are sold at S$12.75 for Adults and S$8.50 for Children (3-12 years old).

Peak Tickets : Adult $12.75 / Adult $8.50
- msbrown : 1 adult : $12.75
- jasmine : 2 adult : $25.50
- lili : 1 adult : $12.75
- BA : 2 adult : $25.50
- starlight : 2 adult : $25.50
- msblur : 3 adult + 1 child (peak/offpeak)
- feifei : 4 adult : $51.00

Off Peak tickets : Adult $10.20 / Child $6.80
- sharon : 3 adult + 3 child : $51.00
- emma : 4 adult offpeak : $40.80

Hi Ladies,
i'll pass the tickets to Ah mau when i've collected them. u all can arrange the collection from her. the price stated is inclusive of 7% GST &amp; the tickets for peak is valid on all weekdays too. thanks !

mau,
need ur help to post the tickets to me and I will trf the postage to you hor...Tks ger...will sms u my address ya...*muacks*

Nikita,
We explained very clearly liao leh. keke... y do u keep questioning us ah... wahahahahah.... PEAK tickets can go ANYDAY from MON - SUN. Only thing is if u decide to use PEAK tickets to go on Mon - Thurs, u lugi only lor.....

Feifei,
OK will post the tickets to you after rec from HKL.

SN,
U thank HKL lor coz her company got organize so she quickly call me to let me know. Then I told her good lah, can save a little bit more... keke....

msbrown
kekeke...pai seh. coz i cant believe my eyes mah.
Thanks. Tentatively i will take 3 adults (peak). Will let you know the confirmation by tmw.

Hi Hello Kitty Fans here!!

May i know where can i find this HK lunch box in Singapore? Price i think around S$5. Anyone know pls pls PM ya...cos' i have been looking everywhere for this. TKS!!!

1631389.jpg

Back