Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

hi alicia,
just want to let u know that the one u like <font color="aa00aa"> MY MELODY Diecut Plush Earmuff</font> is Sanrio Oct Item for 1500yen, u can order from me at S$24 while the one on AsiaGiftShop is selling HK$177, if u convert to S$, it will be $34, no offense, i personally find AsiaGfitShop is relatively exp!

board-post.cgi

hi ktgal,
most of the items that u ordered from me has arrived just the wallets has yet to be launched, i'll wait for it to come then arrange delivery to sg, i sure will keep u informed, ya?

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">To All Ladies,</font></font>

Sorry to say that might have to <font color="ff0000">CANCEL</font> the HK CNY LD because number of dips keep dropping due to couple of reasons i.e. venue too far & time/date of LD not able to confirmed as supplier unable to confirmed shipment date from Japan.

Ive reserved a set (100LDs) with the supplier but till date we are only able to accumulate only 82dips (with some To Be Confirm) so might even fall below this number. If Im to go ahead to pay 1st & get the set of 100s, probably Ill end up having to take 40+LDs myself which my hubby will sure to jump sky high.

I would very much like to organize & materialize this HK LD Gathering with our kakis but due to above reasons, this gathering might not be able to happen.

Hope to seek understandings from ladies who gives support & enthusiasm to this gatheringThanks

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1"><u>HK CNY LD (Limited to 100 LDs - $10 Per LD (<font size="+1"><u>CANCELLED</u>)</font></u></font> </font>

- Kittymum (15 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) Soon Kueh, Chicken Nuggets
- Emma (10 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - fish/cuttlefish balls
- Szu (3LD+) Tampines (Kittymums place) - depend on time & date
- Celline (5 LD+) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - Fried Rice or bee hoon
- Feifei (5 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - otah otah [MTB]
- Meiji (5 LD) KIV (if LD held few week b4 CNY, will join)
- Alicia (3 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place)
- Msblur (3 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - braised chicken wing & jelly <font color="0000ff">[PAID 3Nov]</font>
- Lili (5 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place)
- Dor11 (2 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place)
- Bbgirl (2 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) [MTB]
- Purplepenguin (5 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) [MTB]
- Beary (MC) (3 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) depend on time & date
- Lani (3 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - chicken curry + french loaf
- Bubblesangel (8 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - hotdogs/sausages
- Snowberries (3 LD)
- Live_your_dream (2 LD) Tampines (Kittymums place)

<u>Total : 82dips</u>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">msblur,</font></font>
I'll offset the amount from the cabinet, can?
happy.gif

hello ladies..managed to drop in 4 awhile while dd is sleepin
happy.gif

kittymum,
oops..sad to hear tt the LD wil b cxl..but nevertheless, appreciate ur great effort in organizing
happy.gif

Im sure we can always hv other types of gatherings

lili,
Let me know once u collect my stuff fm msbrown n pass to your col hor...cant wait to c the items hehe Xie xie
happy.gif

hi gals

Anyone knows where to get nice HK coin bank figurines? Approx more than 10cm tall kind?

Or where to buy HK bookends? If no bookends, then i might use 2 HK coin bank figurines, filled up with coins so that they will be heavy ... then, use them as bookends.

Hi Ladies,
Logging in from the hotel in Hong Kong.
Did only a little bit of HK shopping. Hope to do some more later. Doesnt seem to find many shops selling HK stuffs...must be at the wrong place.
Anyway, I've bought HK tray (white color, with Hk face only), HK clips to tighten up plastic bag/or a loaf of bread, HK kitchen container etc. Going to do some shopping.

Anything to add on for the shopping...we bought a big luggage bag...so I got more space to buy HK tihngs
happy.gif

Hi Celine,
Enjoy n buy more HK stuffs now that u bot a big luggage bag..heehee

Bubblesangel,
Okie..thanks for making the trip to collect from her.

Ya, feel sad too..

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">Kittymum's BKK shopping trip: <u>21Nov (Wed) 12Noon</u></font></font>

<font color="119911">Ill be printing out this BKK list by 21Nov/12Noon bcos gotta run some errands before leaving for my holiday so might not have time to log in at night.</font>
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">*Rose Tall Glasses (Budget: $3.50)</font>
- msblur x 2
- Maplebabies x 2
- purplepenguin x 4

<font color="0077aa">*Rose Short Glasses (Budget: $2.20)</font>
- msblur x 2
- Maplebabies x 2

<font color="0077aa">*Waffle Biscuit Containers (Budget $5)</font>
- szu x 3
- live_your_dream x 4
- msblur x 2
- hazeytys x 2
- ling ling x 1
- Maplebabies x 1
- hydrangea x 2
- ronniemini x 2
- bbgirl x 2 (if got pblm bringing back, pls drop my orders..)

<font color="0077aa">*Water-dispenser (Budget: $20-$25)</font>
-charmmy_kitty

<font color="0077aa">*HK Blanket cum Cushion (Budget $18)</font>
- Purin
- meiji
- Hello Kitty
- Emma
- purplepenguin
- she_she (1 blanket cushion, 1 sun shade, 1 neck cushion) tks!
- bbgirl (2 neck cushions only)

<font color="0077aa">*HK French rose long or short wallet (Budget $35)</font>
- Janet

<font color="0077aa">*Rose car accessories</font>
- Purple Penguin (2 diff designs of sunshades x1 each, rose diecut cushion x2 (top centre of pic you posted), box x 1 (Below right corner of pic)

<font color="0077aa">*Rose clasp clutch bag (budget $30)</font>
-Japancraze

BA,
no no, the check bear lunchbox not from that link, its from TW auction. u wanna buy? its not cheap leh..plus shipping abt $20+.

Hi She_She,

kekekekeke... me just find it pretty & cute lah.. me not travelling to cold countries this year leh, only going Genting in Dec...hahaha..think pple will laugh at me if i use a earmuff...
nevertheless, thanks for sharing the information ! keep me updated of any more good lobang leh... : D

Hi

Just came back from KK LD. Only get small prizes.

I am letting go 2 mugs sets at cost, and 2 shower gel sets at $10 each, 2 for $18.

Anyone interested?

happy.gif

U know this lamp, actually i very keen to buy but the HK is naked, make me feel weird. I still thinking whether i can make a little dress for it then i buy, hehe
1068000.jpg

nikisan

Here's the pic of the shower set. The pack to the left of the HK pouch. 6 in a pack, 2 colours each. Got 2 types - 1 pack is violet and red, while the other is green and orange.
feifei, I borrow your pic again hor. Tks!
1068047.jpg

Will give a free Little Twin Star notebook (The pics msbrown posted above) with purchase of 2 sets of shower set or 1 mug & 1 shower set.
happy.gif

maplebabies,
ya ya, tt's d one but dunno if can find in BKK wor..try my best lah..keke

janet,
haha..tt reminds me how old i'm again..faintz..

Ladies,
me just came back from kaikai....heehee..played 4 times of LD and i got the HK Coat...yippy!!

Nice meeting purplepenguin,Meiji,Hello kitty,tling and Annie there..we all had a fun time ya..
happy.gif

1068163.jpg

<font color="ff6000">Kittymum,</font>
Thanks for your time to organise the CNY LD.
happy.gif

Nice OVEN! Need converter?

hellokittyfan,
is $10 per dip..all the first prizes all gone liao..not sure left wat now but when i left still alot of slippers..blanket and thermal pouch..

HI Ladies,

Just a quick browse thru. wow!! Looks like I missed out lots leh.. *sob-sob* But boh pianz lor. Me now busy drooling over all the loots especially the LD stuffs. heheheh.. but gotta control man. Have spend way too much recently. Hubby is gonna to really ban me from HK soon.

<font color="ff6000">Kittymum</font>,
Is the toaster you posted above avail in SG? Need adaptor? Cos if dun need can I order 1? Pls sms me at 90121008 hor. Thks.

Okie.. I gotta go home liaoz. Me need to catch the 8.20pm shuttle out of Sentosa.

Ciaoz bebes!!

starlight,
nice loots leh... i like both towels.
happy.gif

shanshan, PP, Annie, tling, HelloKitty and HelloKitty's friend,
Nice to meet you ladies today.
happy.gif

Hellokitty,
Me also no luck! got all small prizes today. sob sob...

shanshan
I got 3 - 2 pink 1 white. Wanna let go 1 pink 1 white. U keen in the white 1?
I very 'jealous' of u leh! Really like the jacket!

meiji
Hi, nice meeting u and your boy again! How much u spent today? Can share what u get?

Btw, just realise that the transparent pouch for the shower set actually has very nice HK prints on 1 side of it!

Anyone has the HK blanket with just 1 HK to exchange for the many HK print 1?

Back