Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Morning ladies
happy.gif

Ya Feifei, i also so like the handphone holder, so round and cute like the HK calling out to me like that, hehehehe
happy.gif

LYD, i go collect my HK devils from you tomorrow evening then. See you at your shop.
happy.gif

Mau, whats that heartshaped thing with black HK inside? Keychain with Devil kitty?

Hi HK fans
Am finally back and recovered
happy.gif
Thanks for the well wishes! Will never under-estimate FEVER again...

Msblur
thanks for the sms touching seah..
happy.gif

kittymum
have u closed the bp, wana order some item..

S@L,
hehehhe... If got HK canopy for the BEE, I sure want lor. But dun tink hub will agree leh.
biggrin.gif

<font color="aa00aa">feifei</font>,
Yah.. my gals got HFMD. Doctor said minor infection cos they only ulcers in the mouth and it's not alot. Hands and feet still ok.
They are really active too. *faintz* How's your gal now?

Msblur
ya finally man!!! now that i think back so scared, i had 14pack of drip and 15tubes of blood taken haizz now must regain back my energy else thursday cannot chiong isetan sale le haha..

Once gain must really thanks the well wishes here, although i 'just' join but the warm wishes really can make a person very happy thanks
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Jovan'smum</font>,
OMG!! 14-packs of drip and 15-tubes of blood. The doctors must have been really worried lah. Guess they used your blood to test for every possible causes for your fever?
Now that you're home, please eat more nourishing food and tonics to "bu sheng". Rest lots too. Aiyoh babe... dun tink of the Isetan sale har. Health more important leh.

<font color="aa00aa">Ladies going for Isetan Sale</font>,
Too bad I can't join you gals cos me not member of Isetan leh. Enjoy yourselfs and do update if any good buys yah.

estben.. u muz have lost a whole lot of weight too.. i know its an unfortunate incident.. but that might make u happier a bit.. haha... if its me i would be happy lahz.. siao right?? hahaha... but now that u've juz recovered.. muz realli take good care to recuperate leh..
happy.gif
dun over-cheong on thurs hor.. keke...

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">ITS A HAPPY DAY!!!</font></font>

Dymples
ya they took so many tubes to rule out all the possibilities..quite upset, now that my hands are bruised cos most veins are blocked when they insert the needle no blood comes out..so they try here try there *arghhhhhh* oh ya beside UTI virus that cause fever, i am also diagnose with Anaemia..

Emma
hehe lost weight ya lor lost quite alot cos the past 1 week no food intake only thru drip nia, than sianz i dun like i wan fat fat like i use to be than nice now like "tek gor" sianzzz..this year miss 2 Isetan pte sale le..abit disappointed if this round i am gona miss le, in addition i just miss the boat to retail therapy in hkg &amp; macau
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Jovan'smum</font>,
Oh dear... poor thing. Must be so painful cos kena poked all over for them to draw blood. 'OUCH'!! Aiyoh.. if they take so much blood of cos kena anaemia lah. *faintz*
Take some Iron tablets to "bu xue" yah... also the herbal Black Chicken soup.

<font color="aa00aa">Mau</font>,
Ok... will leave it at HF Sanrio then. What is the gal's name again yah?

<font color="aa00aa">LYD</font>,
Will do the funds trfs later yah... and update you via sms. Then I'll collect the stuffs another day lah. Thks babe.

MB,
I don't have the exact measurement for the bag because the bag is deep inside my store (I found this photo in my camera SD card), but from what I can remember it's about 3/4 size of A4 paper and a side pocket inside ( no zip).

As for the metal tin, it's 14 x 10cm. yup...can use to put sweets and stationery ( or whatever you want
happy.gif
)

As for the panda, sorry it's sold out some time ago... I forgot to delect it from my gallery.

LYD, ok ok as long as can store A4 papers cos i need the bag more for my classes.
happy.gif
Ok i will take it together with the metal tin. Total $17 ah? Can leave together with the HK devils at your shop? I collect tomorrow.

Emma,
hehe..ya lor, reach office early lor =D..

Acthia,
Nowadays kids bery active hor...*faintz*...My ger huh? She is better liao, at my hse now, my ger now learning to hold her teether and put into her mouth..Then now kept on want to talk to us lor, making those funny sounds...Will smile at us when we talk to her...We trying to put her on her tummy, then she is like tummy down but head high up..so funny..hee

Me tinking to start letting her try cereal next mth wor..Any brands to recommend?Shd I start with puree or cerral 1st huh? 1st time mummy everything duno lor.. =D.

MB,
ya lor, the HK look so innocent hor..hee

Jovan'mum,
Do take care ya..14 packs of drips really bery scary lor, but its over liao, now its to "bu yi bu" liao lor..

estben/Eliz,
oh... Eliz faster than me... it's ok... Eliz, you have it
happy.gif

MB,
The bag is 3/4 size of A4, not big enough for A4.
Bag is $9.90, metal tin is $7.50. So total is $17.40.
happy.gif

LYD, then i give the bag a pass, thot can keep A4 papers, never read your first reply properly, sorry ah! Thou its really nice. I will just take the metal tin, will trsf you $7.50 later hor? Thanks!

Eliz
Sure no problem. Have no use mah might as well sell it..later i PM you my account details..i stay in Yishun u near to me if not i will pass to Msblur cos have things for her also..

Msblur
Then i own u alot rental ah.. always mafan ni. Hee..

Jovan'smum
You going to the isetan sale? I'll be there at 8.30am!! Haaa..
If you going ard the same time, actually we can meet there instead.
If not, pass to Msblur. She's also my purchaser! Haaa!!

softpillow,
haha... no lah... not in the near future...

Spunk,
ic... take care
happy.gif

I haven't pass your things to KM yet...haven't contacted her yet.

Are you in a hurry to get your items?

Hi Lili,
I've made pymt for the kimono sticker,thks!
Trans Ref 1897120529

PLL,
Oh din know Metro no longer sell Ergo...any idea where can i find it, where did u buy yrs? Thinking of testing it one day.

Nikita, Kittymum, Lili
Thks for passing my stuff.

Feifei/Emma
Ya MIL helping to take care but cos I'm now on ML so most of the time I'm taking care. Ya...I'm gg to be busier than ever but also happy cos more freedom mah with MIL not ard. Then I can go on experiment to bring my 2 boys out alone myself. Haven't tried yet cos find it too challenging to push my younger in pram and chase after the older boy. I've a pass-down Bjorn carrier and tried on my younger but he doesn't really like it leh... Haiz tot of gg KK myself bringing two of them leh. So tempting. Gg back to work in 3rd week of Oct. So fast leh...

Esther
Glad to know you recovered! = )

LYD
Remember that time u showed us the clothes rack? Would u be bringing it in for those who are interested? I would like to buy one cos my existing rack gg to give way le. so good opportunity to change it to a HK one.

Hi gals,

I'm looking for the below item. If you all have and willing to sell, I keen to buy over. Please pm me in case I missed it in the thread. Tks!

1737379.jpg

LYD, borrow ur pic hor.

LYD, u know the mini fan you selling at $6 ... how to put in batteries leh? I have 1 now thinking of getting another 1 but the one i have already scratching my head how to put in the batteries. U know mah?

this one ..
1737409.jpg

Emma,
hehe..not easy to bring 2 boys out wor..cos small one can carry, big one need to be chase ard..*faintz*..so far i haven bring my ger out alone yet...hee

Back