Good TCM to recommend

Hi Been seeing ban choon chan at east coast near parkway parade.See him to tiao my body after 1st 2nd miscarriages. Stop seeing him after 3rd miscarriages due to some reasons.Long waiting hrs too.Be prepared to wait for 3 to 5 hrs.Later i switch to amk zhuo yumin.Prefer this Lady tcm from china.She treat me and after 8 mths im ready and got pregnant.Now 5 mths plus.Both tcm help womans problems and woman to conceive. I see them for miscarriages.

Hi there,
You can visit Chen Mei Er doctor, she is located at Pek Kio.

Her location is:
42 Cambridge Rd, Singapore 210042

Tel: 6256 8774

Due to her tight schedule, you may try to book an appointment first before heading down:)

do you want to try natural tcm supplements for ttc? i took ld venus and a couple of other natural supplements/nutritions myself after learning

Hi, whld u mind sharing ☺

I took spirulina to improve fertility and detox ... and also a women's tonic. all these are natural supplements.

it helped me conceive after my miscarriage. now im expecting my 2nd :)

do pm if you would like me to share my story and what I took. I understand how frustrating n stressful it is.

I took spirulina to improve fertility and detox ... and also a women's tonic. all these are natural supplements.

it helped me conceive after my miscarriage. now im expecting my 2nd :)

do pm if you would like me to share my story and what I took. I understand how frustrating n stressful it is.

Sry, im rather new to this forum, pardon me, i dont know how to pm u, u mind pm me and we continue our conversation frm there? ☺

Hi all, any good TCM at east side to recommend for TTC? Had been trying for 3 months but still no news :-(
Thanks.

Hello, quite often ppl will recommend to seek doctor help after the couple tried on their own consistently without any result. But there is really no harm to seek doctor earlier.

A couple of tips to conceive, applicable to both hubby & wife

1) Adopt a healthy lifestyle - No smoke, no drink, sufficient sleep, balance & nutritious diet, regular exercise, try to reduce stress, take supplement such as folic acid for the lady and iron for the guy.
2) Other then the the days that you are have period, make love every other day.

If both party do the above constantly & diligently and are relative healthy individual, there is good chance of getting good news within 3 month.

All the best, jia you

I'm a regular with Dr Jeremiah at Sin Nam Medical.

Address:
729 Yishun Street 71, HDB Yishun #01-101, 760729

6257 0881

Been down with flu for a month (due to low immunity), and he really helped.

Back