Feb 2018 mummies to be

Hi mummies, im gonna travel to Japan next weeekend. Planned it even before i was preggy. Any tips to share? Like what to take note of...?

Of cos i know.. i have to miss my sashimi and half cooked eggs and half cooked beef. :(

Any tips for the flight itself?
Ill be going w my husband and my 33mths old.

I'm actually in Taiwan now with my 32months old.. just knew yesterday before flight off

For those who have visited your gynae, may I know if they told you what not to eat?

Cos my gynae said that I could eat whatever I want.. even sashimi!

For those who have visited your gynae, may I know if they told you what not to eat?

Cos my gynae said that I could eat whatever I want.. even sashimi!

Wow maybe ur gynae meant FRESH sashimi? Haha

Mine said v general stuff - no raw food like sashimi n oysters, soft cheese like blu cheese, ginseng, cut down on coffee/tea (1 cup); raw vegetables must be washed cleanly.

I heard of other gynaes who gave mummies a whole list of do not eat..

My gynae told me during my 1st pregnancy.. everything also can eat in moderation. Even sashimi.

She is a mother of 3 (i think!!)

Hihi...i have juz been tested positive...should be 6 -7 weeks already. Will be keen to join any WhatsApp group to learn from all the mommies :)

Hi ladies! I just tested positive ytd too. Lmd 8 may. But I have a long cycle, edd is abt 11 feb. Anyone like me tried like more than a year? Haha! It's so near cny! Very difficult and very expensive to get confinement lady... >.<

Hi ladies! I just tested positive ytd too. Lmd 8 may. But I have a long cycle, edd is abt 11 feb. Anyone like me tried like more than a year? Haha! It's so near cny! Very difficult and very expensive to get confinement lady... >.<

I tried more than a year too! Ya it's cny period but really hope to have a sticky bean!

Hi gals..
I'm at 4w5d Now. Last night I had brown spotting. Thick straight line brown spotting. Any idea if it's normal. ? I went for blood hcg test in the morn & result is gd. I'm worried

Hi gals..
I'm at 4w5d Now. Last night I had brown spotting. Thick straight line brown spotting. Any idea if it's normal. ? I went for blood hcg test in the morn & result is gd. I'm worried

It's not normal but not uncommon. Would suggest to call your gynae to inform, they may give u progesterone support jab. Rest more don't move too much.

Hi gals..
Could it be implantation bleeding? But best to visit a gynae to do a thorough check..

Hi gals..
I had brown spotting too during 4 weeks plus and went for a jap...the spotting stops a day later....i did progesterone test at the same time...result shown my level was very low, so my gynae has asked me to do the support jap twice a week to stable the pregnancy. As long as its not fresh blood, it shld be fine. Yesterday was my 1st scan and we were so happy to see the little heartbeat :)

I had brown spotting too during 4 weeks plus and went for a jap...the spotting stops a day later....i did progesterone test at the same time...result shown my level was very low, so my gynae has asked me to do the support jap twice a week to stable the pregnancy. As long as its not fresh blood, it shld be fine. Yesterday was my 1st scan and we were so happy to see the little heartbeat :)
Wow, how many wks preggy r u? Can see heartbeat alr?? I see the mummies above mentioned go scan but cannot see much... i have yet to visit my gnae yet....

Haaa!! Shopping n eating. Yum yum!!!! Haaa sticky because he/she can feel something is growing in mummy's tummy?

Btw do u still carry ur #1? I love to use carrier n carry but am scared it might hurt the #2.

Ya I love to tula #1 too especially to nap! But now I try not to and indeed he gonna be lack of sleep this trip. I think becos I don't wan to carry him more often while walking he felt less "loved"? I keep reassuring tho!

Ya I love to tula #1 too especially to nap! But now I try not to and indeed he gonna be lack of sleep this trip. I think becos I don't wan to carry him more often while walking he felt less "loved"? I keep reassuring tho!
Jialat. I will face the same situation when i go japan next wk! But u did the right thing to start letting him be more independent.

That's really good to hear. Did ur gynae give u an edd already?

Hi all!

My menses is 4 days late but I haven't tested.. haha but mainly because I feel my menses coming so I doubt I'm pregnant? Or is it normal to feel the menses symptoms (lower back ache, crampy tight feeling in adominal)?

Hi all!

My menses is 4 days late but I haven't tested.. haha but mainly because I feel my menses coming so I doubt I'm pregnant? Or is it normal to feel the menses symptoms (lower back ache, crampy tight feeling in adominal)?

Go test it! Mine was 4 days late too before I tested it. The feeling similar to menses I think

Go test it! Mine was 4 days late too before I tested it. The feeling similar to menses I think

Hehe yea will test tomorrow morning! Trying to give dayima a chance haha abit in denial also because EDD will be during CNY and confinement ladies rate will be doubled! Haha

Hi all, congrats to all mommies... I am a first time mummy too! EDD is on 30 Jan 2018... so excited and feel so blessed... Currently, I am wondering which gynae to go to! I heard Dr Chan K.H from Gleneagles is good with stiches but exp. Dr Yu S.L also a good female gynae. Both pro-natural birth. Have you heard any reviews about them? Thank you!!!

Hi all!

Hi, it's best to buy a test kit to confirm. Good luck!

Hehe yea will test tomorrow morning! Trying to give dayima a chance haha abit in denial also because EDD will be during CNY and confinement ladies rate will be doubled! Haha
Confinement rate double?!?!? This is.... CRAZY. wouldnt it mean near 6k.!.!.! Wah lao!!!!!!!!

I got the same type of feeling. Bloated etc. I tested when i was 4 days late and it was negative..... everyday just wait n wait for menses to come... until 8 days late then i tested again n again n again n again to confirm n re confirm n chop that it is positive...

Good for you!!!

Hi all!

Try using a test kit. If negative, u can try blood test. Very accurate.

Doc ask me to go down n get the jab also.

Back