Ergo Baby Carrier

i love love ergo!
happy.gif

anyway i haf e infant insert to let go. tried using it on my son but he hated it. so i can safely say its still brand new minus e few times i tried to put him in it. comes with warranty & box but sorry e box side cover a bit torn when i was trying to keep e insert back. any mommies interested pls pm me
happy.gif

Ergo is good but may be too Warm for Singapore climate. Cotton Carrier with back mesh will help to ventilate the child's back.

Photo of Preloved babykool G2 carrier
7210222.jpg
FRONT POUCH with sling can be used separately n is removable(unzipped) to expose the mesh area. Feet Stirrups at the bottom allow older toddler's feet to rest while being back carried, promoting good sitting position. Letting go mine as I'm using the new G3 model.

pink popsicles, you do not accept PM. May I know if your one is heart-to-heart insert? How much are you letting go?

hi peicatz (ztaciep), oops sorry. i have received PMs before, dunno why now cant.
anyways yes its heart2heart infant insert in beige. letting go for $30, but negotiable if u really interested
happy.gif
lemme know!

I love my Ergo! Before, I had a Snugli (too uncomfortable) and a Moby (too much trouble to put on), and I am so glad that I spent the money to get an Ergo. I can carry my 17 pound baby for hours without discomfort.

hi

do you guys feel the pain in the knee cap or leg sole when you need to carry your child in the bb carrier? is the pain normal?

Hi, I am wondering where can I find the ergobaby carrier in Singapore. Most of my search ended up with online stores. I am thinking of getting it to carry my 1.5yr old gal as the combi is getting very uncomgfy. Need to try it out

dewhaze: your girl still willing to be carried in the combi at 18 months? so guai...mine already refuse to be carried in it at 12 months because she was not comfortable...now she is ok with her new carrier...i shud have gotten the ssc type of carrier from the start!

btw is your initial LSH?
happy.gif

Same here. I had not been using it for a loooooong time. Initially tot since she is starting to walk just let her walk and stick to my pram but sometimes she would rather be carried and no doubt a carrier does have its benefits. And these times always happens when my hands are full.

Sorry wats sac and lsh?

Hi dewhaze, ya a baby carrier is very important to me. I can free up my hands to carry a bag and even hold onto railings. Cannot tahan carrying my girl with my bare hands for a long period now! I have a hipseat to alternate too. I hardly use my stroller now (almost white elephant) cos' my girl prefers to walk, haha.
happy.gif

ssc: soft-structured carrier like ergo, manduca, beco, pognae, etc.

lsh: sorry, just asking if your name initials coincide with L.S.H...hehe
happy.gif

OIC... but I am not sure if at the age of 1.5yr old ... how long more can I use this carrier.. is it worth it... any advise from the mummies out there.. coz afterall ergo is not cheap

nope.. I am not LSH
happy.gif

Oops...actually it is LSN, not LSH...
happy.gif

Dewhaze, you don't accept PM, if you do not wish to spend too much money you can consider another brand too, PM me for more details if you are keen.

I was just guessing la...so qiao, another mummy ask me the same question on the same day, her daughter oso 1.5 yr old...haha, was guessing if you are the same person as LSN...
happy.gif

Hi all,

Gotten a Ergo Baby bundle from a friend. BRAND NEW but I have no use for it. So I'm letting it go. The bundle consists of the following:

Ergo Baby Performance Infant Insert (Black) - Retail Price S$59.90
Organice Baby Carrier: Designer Collection (Petunia Pickle Bottom 'Evening in Innsbruck') - Retail Price S$259
Teething Pads (Cream) - Retail Price S$19.90

Letting the bundle go at S$270.

ya...must be careful if selling so cheaply. my friend bought so cheap from someone online before, & it was a replica. she was ok with it, but i think baby safety dont compromise ba

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> Hi, the retail price of ERGOBaby carrier is controlled by the local distributor. If you see the listed price of the seller is way too lower, it is lightly high chance that it is a counterfeit.

Also, ask for sales receipt from the retailer as a proof of purchase should you need any warranty against manufacturing fault from ERGOBaby,inc within the one year period.

We are the authorized retailer for ERGOBaby, we offer free delivery within Singapore and from time to time, we will have promotions for our facebook fan, do check out our carriers at http://www.MamaLavie.com/

Feel free to PM / contact us should you have any questions about ERGOBaby. We started using ERGOBaby in year 2009 and we love it.
happy.gif
</font></font></font>

I hv been using ergo carrier to carry bb to nanny place to n Foto. Wonder how much longer shd I still carry bb in tis...?

<font color="0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">Hi jkids, Ergobaby recommends a weight limit of 45 pounds (20 Kilograms) for its line of baby carriers; however, the carrier has been tested up to 90 pounds (41 Kilograms).
happy.gif
</font></font>

hi..those who use bb carrier very often, wat kind of shoes do u wear that can protect your sole from pain wen u carry bb?

i have been wearing sandals meant for tracking purpose. but cos i wear it to work after i place bb at nanny house, i realise it limits the office clothes i can wear since i wear sandals to work(esp on way to work or back from work). but change into working shoes at work.

any suitable shoes or sandals that can match office attire yet can protect my sole?

Retail price about 200. And it's good :) you can purchase the infant insert if you're using the carrier on newborn

Back