Ecreative cake - Good?

jingsg38

Hi all,
please advise if ecreative cake is taste good/how is their delivery service?
Especially those who had ordered from them before.
Thanks!

I have been ordering from ecreative since my son is borned.

They make great 3D cakes but taste is so so only. Delivery wise, no problem. Design wise, so far, so good. I provided them the photos and they make the 3D cakes accordingly. So far, they have customised 1 3D simba (lion king), 1 3D buzz lightyear, 1 3D GON (a Japanese comic T-rex). All greatly done up.

But this year, I may not be ordering any cakes from them coz' I am bringing my son to Hong Kong as a form of his birthday celebration.

My brother order the 3-D cake for my niece's birthday last year. The 3-D cartoon character's cake was well done, but the taste was really so-so only. So if u are looking for the quality of the cake, you may want to give it a miss.

This will be my second order from ecreative. As what Sirotan commented they make great 3D cakes and no problem for delivery.

Most of my friends have chosen ecreative for their kids's birthday celebration.

Cheer!

Yes like most mummies mentioned the design was nice but taste is either too sweet or so-so nia...

just tasted the ecreative cake last wkend fr my niece bb shower...

my personal view is so-so, if comparing the fruit tarts i would still prefer the ones fr Choz.

Love their design, the taste is acceptable but a little on the sweet side. But not as sweet as those icing from cupcakes. Those are terrible!

I bought ecreative cake for my gal 1st birthday... the design is super nice but the cake taste so..so.. only

Had bought full month cake from ecreative also.. the cake was nice but don't know y the birthday cake taste different...

Veri pretty cake but taste normal ave sponge cake like those found in normal neighbourhood bakery shops. Guess u pay for the effort to make the cake pretty only

the cake is nice, and tastes not bad i think. in fact, i felt quite nice. will order again.

how abt their Full month cakes? anyone tried?
their presentation looks abit like choz's
not sure abt the packaging though... does it look nice?

Yes, I tried. Packaging and taste both good. Value for money too. I ordered their combination consisting of ang ku kueh, eggs, glutinous rice and black forest cake. Only $13.80 per box.

I ordered for my son's full month and everyone including myself gives it thumbs up. Since then, my cousins use them too.

the cakes or food they make maybe good or fabulous, but i juz had my worst-est encounter with them. Their services and responsibilities sucks.

I had ordered a 2kg cake for my gal's 1st birthday last sat and to deliver between 5pm-7pm to Globetrotters. They called the restaurant at around 6:15pm to inform my cake was smashed. The person i spoke to was Jack and i told him he must got back to us ASAP on how to resolve as we had paid for the cake. At the same time i obtained his HP no. However he didnt call back and when we tried calling him, his HP was not available at all ! We had to initiate a few calls to his driver b4 they could tell me they will rush the cake for us but MAYBE able to deliver by 8pm. As we cant obtained assurance from them, my hubby angrily cancelled their so called "sincere make-up" cake and want full refund back. Also what's the point to keep our guests waiting too.

In the end we had to look for a cake anxiously nearby and finally able to buy the one and only 2 kg ice-cream cake from Swensens.

This has shown how they place the interests of their clients when such crisis occurred. We have to initate calls to them before they really got back to us!

What a fabulous services they provide.

Oh dear sad to hear this.

So far I have placed 3 orders from them and I do not have any delivery or other issue problem.

I will be placing another order next Jan probably will remind them of this incident hope that they will improved,more attentive.

Cheer!

yes.. probably out of 10, im the only unlucky one. I have a collegue who is their regular customer for many years and she does not had any problems with them too and she is extremely please with their cakes.

But i would say at such unfortunate situations, you can see how well the company react, how they resolve things to please back their unhappy clients. All true colours showed in this situations.

I did not receive any apologies immediately from the boss at all. When I spoke to a staff, Helen who is in charge of accounting on Mon for the full refund then she apologised. She said her boss was awared during the day of incident and explained her colleague Jack is always a problematic deliveryman.

I was even mad to hear that. So her boss although was awared of the incident yet never showed any concerns or to call up the client personally and apologised? We have to keep calling and calling madly on that day before they gave us a solution. So ours is a peanut business to them that they take risk to delegate to this problematic worker? She said there are 3 cakes smashed on that day by the chairs when this Jack was arranging a catering project. Why so careless and why our cakes are placed at unconcerned places?? Ridiculous & unprofessional.

I manage to got back my full refund but the way they handled things are real disappointment and lack of sincerity at all.

I have chance upon one of the forums here (http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353640/896550.html?1213278110) when that time i was sourcing for the cakes. Ironically I've read a one and only negative feedback about ECREATIVE from joycey. And thinking it wont happen to me, i decided to order from them. So here is my fate.

I have placed 2 orders with them and so far satisfactory delivery and nicely decorated cake according to my preference. Taste of the cake so-so. They are better in designs.

I ordered 2X from them before and everything goes smoothly. Their designs are really good but agree with all the mommies here that the taste is just so-so. Now I'm switching to cupcakes.

hmm dats weird..joycey's experience is exactly the same as mine...somemore the date that she posted was pretty closed to my boy's bday...

Ecreative oso delivered the 2 cakes I ordered to someone else, w/o collecting any payment..finally they went back to rush out the same cakes for me and told me to refer to the driver, me n hb assume that we don't hv to pay for it..but like joycey, the boss called me to ask me to pay for the cakes..also said I wan to eat "ba wang cang"...that is the 1st n last time i am ordering from them..

I have been ordering from them since my girl's birthday from 1 year till now 5 years. We just received our cake on last thurs. Everything was smooth. The cake looks great, taste so so as usual. But FOC delivery so I still stick to them lor.

I used them for my full-month package. Feedback from a colleague was that the tarts were tasty.

I also ordered my girl's bd cake from them. Looked great - matched exactly what I saw from the website, and tasted great too. My friends loved it.

And I must say their service was very good and prompt too.

Thumbs up for e creative.

Hi,

Anybody ordered fm ecreative recently? Would like to know whether they hv improved in their taste cos really liked their designs very much but seems like their taste of the cakes are juz so so only.

On 27 Nov, we ordered full month buffet and 40 box full month cakes from them. On their website they did not indicate that cakes need to be refrigerated, upon phone ordering we were not told & at point of delivery the guy did not inform us. Our cakes & buffet arrived at 12.30pm, at about 6pm I discovered that 17 boxes of the cakes had pungent sour smell and so I check and it had turn bad. Following day, my mum received feedback from my relatives that few of their cakes had turn bad when they reach home. My wifey call up the Co on monday to inform them on 28 Nov,and they told us to email them pictures. Now 29 Nov, they told us that they cant make up for the 17 box of cakes 'meant for my wifey colleagues' as we had throw them away..Who in right frame of mind will keep 17box of bad cakes at home? and during the first call they told us to send them pictures not cakes!! This is NOT a responsible Co, just beware not to spoil your joyous celebrations try to avoid them.

url]

url]

url]

url]

I agreed with Nix and JK. After awhile their cake turn out to had weird smell! Received a baby full cake from a relative and turn out to be a 'free detox' for days!
The catering was worst it look nice from the outlook but u wont know what u biting and munching. A frenz of us bite a files or something like insect cos there was still wing. We was still joking and teasing her it could be the particular herb use for that dish.. LOL.. Been experience twice with them so for us personally we definitely will not order or try ecreative or Xinyipin (sis company of ecreative) whether is cake or buffet. Is gonna be a No No No to us even thou there is people telling us the food is nice for xinyipin but nobody know what sort of herb we be eating!
Now, having to planned for a party and is a headache for me w regard on the catering.... -.-" anyone mommies/ daddies can recommend or share catering lately?? Left with 2weeks to planned... Sigh.. Suppose to settling with Xinyiping but now... Hiaz....

I had add on with regard the 'almost settling' mean, before we hear about the incident of the buffet, we had almost done with the ordering with 'MP'.. when we was asked what payment mode we want, we replied: cheque. And they told us we had to upfront payment to them, whether by credit or by transfer!? have anyone come across with this experience? When we replied in the email there was a lady named, Linda replied our email rudely: "AS LONG THE DELIVERY ADDRESS IS OUT OF RESIDENTIAL, OUR PAYMENT MODE MUST MAKE BY CREDIT OR BANK TRANSFER! AND IF U DECIDE THEN YOU REVERT TO US.....ETC..
We been planning to held in a resort however we didnt know we are not allow to make payment by cheque, instead of explaining they only see our order as peanut order. Same day i call up and spoke to ZOE, I need to speak to your person-in-charge, and guess what ZOE replied: "I'm just a normal worker here i don't know my boss numbeR'. Can anyone believe this? And she still push to the another sales person! It was such a disgrace for their company. However, we don't know was it due to the company never train their staff or was it because that's is their company culture to treat every cust name start with 'Jo...' differently?

Mommy Joey Chow u r not the only person got bad experience.. ( : and through this incident i get to understand their negative feedback from my fenz on their taste of the food..

My bro passed me a box of full month cakes from his frd bb, i tried a bite of their cupcake & immediately split it out. It taste horrible, dry & plastic. Very yucky. The looks of the cupcake is cute but extremely crappy cake. Saw the packaging thn realised it was ecreative. I will definitely stay far away from this establishment. Not recommended!!

Hi all,

For sharing.....suitable for parties/special occasion. Cakes in a dessert cup, very presentable and nice.

My gf ordered a customization National Day theme and looks very nice. They have 8 flavors but they do customization too. i heard they do the "cake lollipop" too.

http://acuppacake.wix.com/main

this is what my gf ordered from acuppacake
7403838.jpg

saw this today

7403839.jpg
7403840.jpg

Ecreative..yuck..vomit taste horrible & not fresh. My bb full month I ordered their full mth cake & ang kuih spoilt so next day I call up & ask why the ang kuih hard like rock. My relative complaint & I have no status. I thought dun mind spend more to ordered frm ecreative but i was wrong. bengawan solo is better dan them. Pls dun ordered frm ecreative bad customer service n lousy food

Back