Dr Charles Lim Mt E

BabyGalore,
no worry but only confuse with PCO and PCOS coz Dr Lim highlight my one is PCO. So, i don't know now i is PCOS or PCO already. blur...

Dr Lim suggest plan A. But i will jump to Plan B due my hubby sperm motility low. Normally menses come on 15th or 16th. Now waiting menses come.

Good Luck to you. How many cycle you already try under Dr Lim?

Ah Ching>> Dr Lim said i've PCO instead of PCOS too, also taking 2 tablets of Metformin. I asked Dr Lim what is the difference between PCO and PCOS and he said PCO is less serious than PCOS. It made me more confused. Haha!

Hi,
Pco is less serious, pcos has insulin resistant, pcod is most serious condition.
Pco take 2 tablet,pcos take 3, pcod need more than 3 I think.
Hope this clarifies.
No worry ladies, you all will conceive too. Pray hard and have faith on u, ur hubby n doctor Lim.
Good Luck!

Bambini,
Explain by Dr Lim, procedure for Plan A and Plan B almost same. Only last stage is different. Plan A you do naturally yourself and Plan B do IUI procedure.

You should try to talk to you hubby to make test. So that, you will know where the problem and Dr Lim will advice you. Make baby must have cooperative between both wife and husband.

You under which plan now?

Today I went to Dr Lim's clinic for checkup due to cramps. I saw there is one lady also pregnant. she did not know that she got pregnant when she entered the clinic. Then nurse ask her to take urine test and she was so shock. I overheard the nurse said it was short. So I believe she strike on the first cycle.

so jie Mei men, the next one it could be you. Jia You, try again.
If you can go thru the fertility treatment journey, u will get thru the pregnancy journey. pregnancy is much more tougher than fertility treatment, but it's a blissful journey. Only can get once or twice in a life time. Now baby is everything!

AF come yesterday. Tomorrow will start take Duium. Hope everything go smooth.

Want to know whether Dr Lim have scan and give injection to release egg before IUI (to make sure the egg has release) - Plan B?

Just to share, plan A costs me $395:
5 days clomid $10
2 doctor consultation $75 x 2
Jab $75 x 3
Opk test @ clinic $10

Thanks to Dr Charles for his expertise n Thanks to God for leading me to his treatment.
That's what I mentioned earlier, if wants baby, go n look for Dr Charles.

Seasons greeting to ah Ching and all ladies here!

For mc to take jab, I think u can ask doc for it. No sure whether they will provide, never tried b4

Need to highlight here, pcos will have higher chance of miscarriage. You all must start eat well and rest well when ttc.
I read that pcos will produce lower progesterone, which is the hormones to keep baby to full term.

Today go to take jab. a bit pain oh.

Nurse say they can issue a letter to show the timing you see doctor for you to take time off. MC i also didn't ask coz i take half day leave. If know can take time off, don't want waste my leave lah.

I'm so worried.. Yday did ovulation test it showed two lines and doc lim said one line must be darker than the other and told me to do another test on my own today. I just did and this time I only shows one line.. How like that ah?? Called back the clinic, nurse said don't worry.. How not to worry? I've planned to do my iui 2mrw morning.. I'm very stressed..

Baby galore,
Is ok. Sometime when u ovulate, but the oh surge is not strong enough to detect. Just give it a try. Last time I got 1 day which only got 2 lines with the same color and still can conceive. Just relax. Good luck to ur iui tml.

Hi ladies,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
happy.gif

Ching,
Happy new tear to u too. Goodluck. Try not to take. Caffeine, no cold drinks, rest well n east well. This will helps

hi,

How many day can test out pregnant after IUI? today is day 8. i done my IUI on 31 Dec 2011. Does fever will affect the implantation? last two day i got fever. DH very kang cheon. haha.

hi ladies..

i got a box of clomid (not open at all) from Dr Charles Lim and I dont need it anymore...
who need it... can take from me for free... but condition you need to come n get from me...

Back