Dr Charles Lim Mt E

Yanlin > Test already but still negative. the pinkish change to brownish color already and a bit more. no sure is implantation or no coz my period should be 16th or 17th Jan come. Today only 14th.

Ahching,
Just to share some stories here. I remember when I test 2 days before my menses due, I got a very faint positive. Show it to my husband and he just walked away that he didn't see the vertical line.i was overjoy Nd jumping over the moon.
Then my hubby has no reaction, coz he didn't believe it. He only trusts the dark line. So I retake the test one day after my menses was due, the day when we returned from holiday. He saw the dark line and was really happy, then I got no reaction coz I have already had the enjoyment. So get a reliable pregnancy test kits a must.

AF come
sad.gif

I m just wondering after IUI procedure, maybe don't carry heavy stuffs, eat well and rest well will increase the chances of conceiving?

<font color="aa00aa">ching</font>
<font color="aa00aa">i was thinking the same too. wonder where has everyone gone to?</font>

Hi Yanlin.....did you bedrest totally at home during ur 2ww?
Coz I just try my plan A with dr Charles Lim....hope I can conceive....

Nia,
No, I just don't do overtime, have calm mood, keep positive mindset, don't lift heavy things, no sex after last trying,no exercise, no argument with anyone.

Yanlin.....wow so good you can do all those things....
Do you work? So still going out and work right? Cause I don't want to fail. Do you mind i'm asking how many times you BD during ovulaation? After you BFP also you don't BD?
Thanks for answering my silly question.
happy.gif

Nia,
No caffeine intake too.
I think Only bd for 4 times.
I m still at work. The important thing is dr Charles after bd measures n the hubby's birdie part cooling measures.
After BFF I also never be anymore. No bd for months now.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. Diagnosed with PCO about a year ago, but hubby wanted to try naturally. Still no luck this year so gynae put me on clomid, but failed first cycle. My gynae seems better at delivering babies than fertility issues, and I think I may need more aggressive treatment, so I started researching REs in Singapore and have all but decided to try out Charles Lim.

Have booked my first visit for next week and wanted to hear from you gals if you have any advice. Is it better to have the first consultation after/before AF? I'm on CD24 and waiting for AF. What was your first visit like? I've heard that the bloodwork, etc in the first visit can be very expensive, do you know if we can use medisave? Any idea why it's so expensive?

Hope to hear your advice. Thanks!

Hi Jen,
i think before AF is better to have consultation coz once you AF come, you can start you cycle already.

Is nice for first visit. Nurse also nice. my first consultation fee is $200. no including other fee. after first consultation, the consultation fee will be $75 per visit. i think you no need do any test. you can bring any previous test result to Dr charles for view. But recently i go to Dr charles clinic, he plan price already increase.

you better save medisave for in case you want do IVF. i get information that medisave only can claim for 3 times either IUI or IVF. don't know now have any changes or no since government encourage people to have baby.

Dear Ah Ching,

Thank you so much for your advice. I just found out my company insurance doesn't cover fertility treatments
sad.gif
so I guess we are on our own here.

Just spent the last half an hour explaining to hubby why I think we should see an RE, when I haven't finished my clomid treatment with my current gynae. From what I read on the internet, many PCO/clomid cases get close monitoring from the doctor to see how the ovaries respond, with follicular tracking, etc. I think with my first cycle of clomid, I may just have missed the ovulation window even though I tested every day from CD10-23 (kiasu mah). Also think DH and I should both do detailed bloodwork test. He is almost 40 and a smoker
sad.gif

BTW, are there any other good ttc threads I can check out? I did a search but didn't find any
sad.gif

Hi girls, not sure if anyone of you is still checking back on this thread. I have just given birth last month under Dr Charles Lim's Plan A and will be giving 100 red eggs to thank Zu Sheng Niang Niang at the Shuanglin Temple later in the morning. Sorry that I didn't get to post this in advance as this trip was arranged quite sudden! If you read this post in time and don't mind the superstition, you can always drop by to take some eggs (there's many to share!) and eat them with your hubby
happy.gif

I have been through the tough ttc journey too so there's always hope, so don't give up
happy.gif

Hi girls,

Just wanna share my experience with dr Charles. We saw dr Charles after almost 2 years of ttc after I read many sisters here from this forum had gd reviews about him. Both my husband and myself felt v comfortable with him at our 1st consultation and decided to start our treatments under him.

He diagnosed me with pco and we tried 1 plan A and 2 plan B before deciding to start ivf in feb..

I am very happy to share that I bfp and we are very grateful to dr Charles. He is a dedicated and caring doctor and you
are in good hands under him
happy.gif
his nurses are also helpful and always cheerful and friendly.

Sisters currently under going fertility treatments, don't give up- just follow closely what dr Charles tells u to do and u will get your bfp soon
happy.gif
Baby dusts to all!
happy.gif

hi all,
How's everyone doing?
Hope you all are well, now I m preggie for 22 weeks. Times flies. I m going back to dr Charles after few months my baby girl is born in August. I know ttc journey is tough, especially the 2 ww n the side effects of jabs n metformin. After all, it's al, worth it for the little one. The journey to motherhood is much tougher than ttc journey but coupled with great joy. so girls, gives ur best n baby dusts to all again.
The egg size n the timing of bd is super critical to conceive.

Hi gals,
I'm being diagnosed pco by dr Charles too.. Will be starting on plan A soon. My menses really unpredictable. Current in cd60 and menses just abt to come
sad.gif

Hey ladies, Had recently delivered my baby boy safely on 30 apr.. As promise to ZSNN at tOa payoh shuang lin shi, i'll b returning 100 red eggs on my bb's full mth this saturday 2nd Jun at 10am. If u ladies r interested, u can pop by to grab my baby dust red eggs..

Baby dust to all ! Jia you !

Hi ladies,

Want to share my experience with Dr Charles as well. My hubby and I have been trying for almost 2 years and tried IUI once but was not successful.

We then read about Dr Charles and decided to change a gynae and I think this was the best decision we had made! After being diagnosed with PCOS, we tried Plan A once and Plan B - IUI which was a success! Dr Charles' IUI procedure is really different from other gyneas and he treats patients like us really as patients and not just customers!

Really encourage all sisters out there who are trying not to give up and also seek a second consulation with Dr Charles if you dont see any progress with your current gynae!

Hi all, I delivered my bb on 21 July. First cycle of plan A. This is our 8 th wedding anniversary with our princess around. Thanks to dr Charles. We named our gal after Charles, named her Charlotte !

i just made an appt with Dr Charles Lim after much procrasination &amp; reading up. usually what to expect on the first appt and how long is the waiting time?

the nurse told me to come in early to wait.

Hi May, when are you going? If you are going on saturday, perhaps you reach there by 8.30 am?
Sometimes, it's quite crowded, and may take at least one hour to see him. Normally, he will ask your history (how long have you been ttcing, whether your dh has done seminal analysis, how regular is your cycle etc). if you want to start immediately, he will use transvaginal scan to scan your follicles in ovaries.

thaks Cheeka. yea i am going on saturday..ok i will try to be there earlier.

i will bring along my calendar!

Hi Ladies,

1 yr ago, Hubby and I collected 2 eggs from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi Temple. We ate 1 each and few months later were blessed with a twin. This Sunday, 25th Nov,is my twin's full month. We have promised that we will return 200 eggs so that others can take them and be blessed with babies as well. We will be dropping the eggs at around 11.30am. For those that believe, feel free to collect and may all be blessed with babies soon. Baby Dust to all!

Hi May, I am recent 'graduate' who used to see Dr Lim. I am now at my 12 weeks and have been referred to see another gynae. My last session with him was on Wednesday.
I would like to say that Dr Lim is really a very friendly and sincere doctor and his plans really do work.
I started seeing him since July this year and has undergone 2 rounds of Plan A with him. I was blessed to be pregnant both times but unfortunately I miscarried the first round and the 2nd round is successful.
He is a very funny doctor and will crack jokes when you least expected it.
So pls keep faith ladies, you are in good hands under Dr Lim. =)

hi Yveyve,

congrats! may you have a smooth pregnancy. i just finished my last jab today for Plan A1. keeping my fingers crossed. Hope i join you in motherhood soon
happy.gif

Hi yveyve18,

I am new to this thread....

Can you please advice me roughly how much do Dr Charles charged as I am still searching for a right Fertility Gynae.

Thank you.
happy.gif

Hi ladies.. newbie here. This thread is rather quiet. Hope to make this thread abit nosier! Waited 2 over hours for him for our first appt. :_( but worth it cos husband is more comfortable with him than my previous gynae.
Annie - For the first appt, we spent $200 for consultation, $100 for vaginal scan, $680 for tests (blood &amp; semen) for both of us. Subsequent consultation is $75.
Strawberries - Plan A is clomid + metformin + injection + natural intercourse
Plan B is same but with IUI
Plan C is IVF

Hi believeinjesus,

Thank you for providing the information....

So will you be choosing the Plan B or C for yourself.

Cheers!

hello ladies, i am also a patient of Dr Charles. sad to say, my first Plan A failed. just got xmas prezzie from AF.

not sure to go thru Plan A again or move to B or even IVF.

good luck to you girls!

Hey Annie not sure which plan to go yet. Dependent on the results of the test. How abt you? U visited Dr Charles yet?
Hi may25, what did Dr Charles say? If money is not a concern maybe go for IUI higher chance? My hubby is very encouraged by one of Dr Charles patients who did an average of 4-5 IUI each child and now has 2 beautiful children. Her hubby did notwant to do ivf so they just did IUI. Frankly I was horrified at the thought of doing so many cycles but liked Dr Charles say - having babies is all about perseverance and stamina. Jia you jia you jia you!

Hi believeinjesus,

I have not visit Dr Charles but maybe will visit him next year as now try to see if there is any chances for baby dust!
happy.gif

My DH and I are still thinking which Dr to see as I have done some research which Dr Ng Soon Chye also quite good.

Cheers...

Back