Discount Codes for US stores

Hi,

I received a 20% discount from drugstore off final bill...i click to redeem, however I don't see any discount in the cart.

Can anyone advice or guide me to receive my 20%?
thanks
happy.gif

aeropostale
40% off

AEROFRIENDS or PSFRIENDS

applicable even when u ship directly to singapore

free US shipping for $100
free INTL shipping for $195

jus sharing:

iHerb Discount Code : JUZ387

$5 off first purchase

- Extra 5% discount off for orders over USD$60
- Extra 8% discount off for orders over USD$120

hi mimosa: r u the kind mummy who gave me a 20% discount code last time? Could it be that your discount code is only valid on other items & not those that you put in the cart?

hi olwen,
its not me
happy.gif

the emailer say it is off final bill, need take the risk to key in billing details to see if discount is reflected as this is my first time buying from drugstore

iherb - free international shipping until 30 Nov. I just ordered 4 bottles of sambucus for kids (240ml bottle) and qualified for free shipping.
happy.gif

you can use this code <font color="ff0000">PAW521</font> to get additional USD5 off if you are a first customer with iherb. happy shopping!

iHerb coupon code: OBA951

Receive instant $5 discount on your first iHerb order. Free shipping with orders over $40.00, and 4 pounds (1814 grams).

Herb coupon code: YEQ642

Receive instant $5 discount on your first iHerb order. Free shipping with orders over $40.00, and 4 pounds &amp; extra 5% off when order over $60.00

Iherb Coupon Code: QIZ960

Get an instant discount of USD5 on your first iHerb order.
Free shipping with orders over $40.00, and 4 pounds &amp; extra 5% off when order over $60.00

Happy Shopping!
happy.gif

Herb coupon code: HUP544

Receive instant $5 discount on your first iHerb order. Free shipping with orders over $20.00, and 4 pounds &amp; extra 10% off when order over $60.00

Receive instant $5 discount on your first iHerb order. Free shipping with orders over $20.00, and extra 10% off when order over $60.00

iHerb coupon code: OTO106

Receive instant $5 discount on your first iHerb order. Free shipping with orders over $20.00, and 4 pounds &amp; extra 10% off when order over $60.00

iHerb coupon code - LUQ075

Receive instant $5 discount on your first iHerb order. Free shipping with orders over $20.00, and extra 10% off when order over $60.00

Got a 20% off beauty products in drugstore.com mailer. pm mi if keen, this promotion can't b combined wit the 10% off discount

iHerb coupon code - JIC188
Share it with others, and when they enter it in the shopping cart (before checkout), they will receive an instant $5 discount on their first iHerb order.

Back