Discount Codes for US stores

So many ppl promoting their I herb code lately.

10% off at http://www.echemist.co.uk

Until 14 feb 2012

UK sambucol for kids $14.50 after the discount. Echemist absorbs VAT. And, no, I don't earn anything from this. Just don't like to c spreeists falling for raw deals.

Code is "iloveechemist"

Olwen,
thanks for sharing the lobang but i just tried and the code not valid wor. Is it 1 time use?

btw, feelunique also abt S$14.50 after the 10% disc, right? any difference from it?

<font color="0000ff">olwen</font>
thanks for sharing! =D
have not bought from echemist or feelunique before. can check if their free worldwide shipping is a limited time promo or ongoing thing? the expiry dates from echemist and feelunique is ok (i.e. they dun give short expiry items)?
if gd, i may consider switching to these merchants. =)

thanks for the code!

opps.. feelunique slightly more, just check again after credit card xchange rate conversion would be about $$14.70.
hee but still much cheaper than those selling in BP or even overseas thread lah. :p

miaon,
feelunique's free worldwide shipping is ongoing. However this shipping has no tracking. It is like normal mail method.

The last batch of sambucol children i bought from feelunique in last year Nov, the expiry date is Sept 2014

<font color="0000ff">bab1es</font>
like normal mail ah? hmmm... how is it so far (any lost packages)? takes how long to arrive after placing orders?
thanks a lot for ur reply! =)

miaon,
so far i ordered 3 times from feelunique, all arrived safely and i got it within 1 week.

1st time i ordered 2 bottles
2nd time i ordered 5 bottles
3rd time i ordered 5 bottles

jadel,
i do not know the amt required to become VIP
i just did a few purchases and was given the discount subsequently after i purchased a certain amt

the discount varies from month to month

hi,

iherb discount code GIZ604 $8 off for 1st timer ends 29 Feb.
happy.gif

Hi Hi Taurus033, I will try to keep within USD$80 and 4lbs, to enjoy the USD4 - USD8 international airmail shipping for personal purchase. But if you wish for higher VIP discounts, then must exceed USD$100.
happy.gif

International Airmail:
Orders up to $80.00, and 4 pounds (1814 grams)
Takes 1-4 weeks, 10 days to Europe and Pacific
Very Reliable, But No Tracking. Flat $4.00 for orders over $40.00!

Hi, anyone got thebookpeople or bookdepository discount code to share?
For personal use, thank u very much...
happy.gif

hi mummies,
i made 2 orders from RL but i only receive one parcel at vpost and when i login back to RL account, it only shows 1 order with tracking number
i have received confirmation email for the 2nd order and my credit card has been billed, however I cannot find the tracking number for the parcel

emailed RL and they asking me to login to my account to check but it is not there!

anyone encounter this before?
how else can i trace my parcel?
i only have my order number

can anyone help?

<font color="ff0000">limited offer from iherb</font>

<font color="0000ff">get $8 off your first purchase with code PAW521</font>

no promo code. the 50% is reflected in the price already.

if you have promo code, it will be addtional 20% on top of ur purchase (excluding clearance)
happy.gif

Back